rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Dating Trends: Men now out number women 9 to 1

The sausage Party is real.

My question is, if the girls are not meeting men on these apps, then where the hell are they meeting men? Only DayGame?

Quote:Quote:

Men outnumber women on Tinder by almost nine to one, while even “female-friendly” apps like Bumble have fewer than 20% of Bumble users, according to new research.

A recent study by Mobile Journey Marketing cloud provider Ogury reveals a massive gender imbalance amongst dating app users in various countries. This imbalance was greatest in Italy – where 91% of dating app users are male.

Key findings include:

•85% of the UK’s dating app user base is male. On Tinder this figure is even higher, with roughly one female user for every nine male users.
•Tinder is UK’s most popular online dating service, followed by Plenty of Fish, Badoo, Grindr and then Bumble. Of this top five, Grindr had the highest percentage of active users.
•Across all countries studied, people were more active on dating apps on Mondays than any other day, followed by Sunday.

American women are slightly more likely than those in Europe to use dating apps, but still only make up 27% of users overall. In comparison, only 15% of British dating app users are women. This trend was even noticeable amongst more “female-friendly” apps like Bumble, (where female users have to send the first message), whose user base is over 80% male.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, the average age of dating app users was skewed towards the younger end of the spectrum. 47% of British dating app users are between 18 and 34, rising to over 67% for Tinder. However, Grindr – the UK’s fourth most popular app – was shown to attract a far more diverse audience age-wise, with approximately a quarter of its users aged between 45 and 54 (compared to around 13% for Tinder).

Grindr also scored highly for user engagement. 72% of its users were active over the period studied, and 12.3% of active users visited the app an average of at least 4.5 times per week. In contrast, only 57% of Bumble’s users were active, and only 5.9% of these users visited the app 4.5 times per week or more.

Meanwhile, both JSwipe (an app for Jewish singles) and Silver Singles (a dating app for over 55s) have found small but dedicated followings, boasting higher user engagement than any other apps at 100%.

Methodology

Data insights have been sourced through Ogury’s Insights Hub in full compliance with GDPR. This study was undertaken over a three month period from 1 October 2018 to 31 December 2018 and looked at 12 million mobile users across the UK, US, France, Spain and Italy.

http://www.netimperative.com/2019/04/onl...diversity/

Social circle

lolol so there is less than 10% difference in the percent of male user on tinder and grinder

this is insane. I have always thought, if an attractive girl was bored and no in real life approached her immediately. She could just respond to random dudes on IG. i mean what attractive girl isn't on ig these days? theres no point on going on tinder for them unless they're extremely picky

Women don't feel attraction, sex drive, or urgency to hook up the way men do. I'd say in most cases the man is more attracted to the woman than she is to him. They are passive and non-committal by nature. Their attraction builds gradually like a dimmer knob, or "wound up". Their attraction has more layers than a man's. Yea there are situations where you get a young nympho hooked on you but I'd say their average drive towards a man is way lower.

I rarely see a hot girl who seems genuinely *into* a boyfriend or man. The boyfriend is an accessory more than anything.

It improves your game to understand this.

if you aren't winning online, you better get your recalcitrant ass to gaming IRL

If this is true I'm happy that I score on Tinder at all.

Quote: (04-05-2019 02:02 PM)Super Average Man Wrote:  

If this is true I'm happy that I score on Tinder at all.

If you have even a modicum of success online let alone a substantial amount, you should be extremely confident women IRL because you've already been validated. You should approach as if you know with 100% certainty she's gonan be compliant

Quote: (04-05-2019 12:23 PM)yang2287 Wrote:  

Nightlife and Online Dating in the west.

[Image: 944_Frank_Miler_300_-_300SPW_-_Preparing_for_battle.jpg]

Quote: (04-05-2019 03:33 PM)Kish Wrote:  

Quote: (04-05-2019 12:23 PM)yang2287 Wrote:  

Nightlife and Online Dating in the west.

[Image: 944_Frank_Miler_300_-_300SPW_-_Preparing_for_battle.jpg]

Looks more like the Grindr demographic tbf.

27% of girls online is still massive.

Quote: (04-05-2019 05:27 PM)DonnyGately Wrote:  

27% of girls online is still massive.

Yeah and 27% of them are massive. That's the problem...

Dating in the UK sounds like hell.

UK guys, if the incel population in America is 30%, what would you estimate it is in the UK? Have there been any articles on this?

Men really is the disposable gender in the online world (and IRL on different terms).
It's funny, while men are the primary source of income for tinder they continue to 'trash' men in their business model/commercial videos. Look up some of their videos on YouTube. Disgusting how they shit on men, and still men keep flocking to these apps and have Tinder take their money.

I am from the UK and an incel. I've only been with prostitutes since I was 25. I think the incel population is high here, maybe higher than the US. It's just not talked about because it is embarrassing.

I hit 30 this year and with that age I just don't care what people think anymore which is what pushed me into daygaming in the first place. Good luck trying to convince me to do it when I was 18. Nor would I have discussed my inceldom either.

I run day game in my local town and I get the impression that most chicks think I'm a weirdo.

Day game just doesn't seem to work here at all.

Especially street stops.

Quote: (04-06-2019 03:42 AM)Arising Wrote:  

Men really is the disposable gender in the online world (and IRL on different terms).
It's funny, while men are the primary source of income for tinder they continue to 'trash' men in their business model/commercial videos. Look up some of their videos on YouTube. Disgusting how they shit on men, and still men keep flocking to these apps and have Tinder take their money.

You teach others how to treat you in life.

So many men take this abuse and keep coming back, so they think 'why not, keep going'.

I find it ironic that every single social media platform and dating app were developed by men. I also find it additionally ironic since (at least at the beginning) most men, especially lazier ones, thought it was the holy grail, a panacea which would allow them to troll for women from the privacy and comforts of their own homes(basements), no more clubs or bars with over-priced watered down drinks and hangovers.

However, the opposite is true and reality has proven otherwise. Women are the real beneficiaries of all this. All they need to do(or not) is put on make up, take a few photos, use photoshop, create their profiles and have hundreds if not thousands of men fighting for their attention. Online dating has given women all over the world the two most valuable things in life they crave, attention and validation. The truth, the bottom line is guys, the joke's on us......

This is insane. The sexual market place is always going to have more men than women but 9:1 seems to be an impossible gender activity gap.

I’d bet that inceldom is higher in the UK than the US. Especially outside London.

I am killing it online in Oz, but I am in the older market, and don't mind banging Milfs.

Its a buyers market for an inshape, older dude with game.

Not many keepers, but plenty of banglers.

I don't know about you guys but to me this just gives me more motivation.

As we all know dating is stacked against the average young guy, if I'm killing it online with good looking girls then I know I'm on top of the food chain.

Men are so lazy and passive nowadays that I strongly believe anyone that works on himself seriously and applies some game is going to be successful.

It's like when you start working out you suddenly realize the bar for being "ripped" for most people is low as fuck.

Quote: (04-05-2019 01:10 PM)jalke63 Wrote:  

this is insane. I have always thought, if an attractive girl was bored and no in real life approached her immediately. She could just respond to random dudes on IG. i mean what attractive girl isn't on ig these days? theres no point on going on tinder for them unless they're extremely picky

Have you seen the type of guys who comment on girls IGs?

Does anyone know any guys who are not game-aware who had any luck with decent looking girls from online? Not counting couples where you already knew the girl -- i.e. avoid selection bias.

All the ones I know ended up with fat and/or ugly girls, despite having incomes around $100,000.

Meanwhile even my female friends in NYC tell me how good Tinder is there.

You have female friends? No true man has female friends, either you want to fuck them by definition due to their attractiveness, or ignore contrari-wise (respecting your male friends' girlfriends or wifes, of course).

"Meanwhile even my female friends in NYC tell me how good Tinder is there."

You let females use your time to let them confess in you about their shenanigans on Tinder? Shame them. All men should shame females for using Tinder. Next time, ask them, looking straight into their eyes, using exactly those words: "Are you socially retarded you need to resort to Tinder?" Some panties will drop, once you put those chicas in check. No true beauty needs Tinder.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Quote: (04-06-2019 04:21 AM)triumph1 Wrote:  

I am from the UK and an incel. I've only been with prostitutes since I was 25. I think the incel population is high here, maybe higher than the US. It's just not talked about because it is embarrassing.

I hit 30 this year and with that age I just don't care what people think anymore which is what pushed me into daygaming in the first place. Good luck trying to convince me to do it when I was 18. Nor would I have discussed my inceldom either.

I run day game in my local town and I get the impression that most chicks think I'm a weirdo.

Day game just doesn't seem to work here at all.

Especially street stops.

The only option for men in the Anglosphere who:
-aren't good looking enough to have decent options on Tinder (ie 7 and above)
-don't have a decent social circle or cultural/religious community where they can meet girls

Is to go deep into seduction.
It's the only way. I am learning this for myself.

You have to tread carefully when approaching today. You can't just spam approach.