rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

10 year anniversary of 9/11
0 year anniversary of 9/11
Crazy how time flies. Any feelings? Do you still have anger for the Saudi Arabians for doing this? Did the U.S. react in a way that made us weaker or stronger?

[Image: 420x316-alg_osama_watching_tv.jpg]
Traveling is certainly a bigger pain.

It is even hard to remember back when it was easy to travel.
Quote:Quote:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Counterterrorism officials are chasing a credible but unconfirmed tip that al-Qaida has plans to set off a car bomb in New York City or Washington around the Sept. 11 anniversary, with bridges or tunnels as potential targets. It was the first word of a possible "active plot" timed to coincide with commemoration of the terror group's attacks a decade ago.

http://news.yahoo.com/officials-chase-un...19015.html
Does anyone here not believe the official story about 9/11?
Quote: (09-09-2011 06:20 PM)jariel Wrote:  

I've seen enough to make me skeptical, though not enough to make me the first to go on about how it was an inside job.

This might be an extreme response to the initial question about how America handled it, but if you compare our response to the response of Pearl Harbor, I'd say we handled it pretty poorly.

A lot of people would consider WWII era America to be in a much better state then the country is currently in. Then we were violently attacked by a foreign enemy and responded with more force then anyone had (or has) ever seen on the face of this planet. Our dominance was solidified and the war (on that front at least) ended.

Its been 10 years since the 9/11 attacks and we're still in the midst of a shameful "war" thats brought us only debt and disrespect globally.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men
Does anyone not remember where they were on 9/11? I've never met anyone who didn't remember it like it was yesterday.

I never believe any "official stories" by the government.

If you do, you need to have your head examined.

Unfortunately, that means the vast majority of America needs to have their heads examined.
Quote: (09-09-2011 06:29 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I never believe any "official stories" by the government.

+1.
I was in class watching it on TV, junior year of HS.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee
Police state in Manhattan right now:

http://www.businessinsider.com/new-york-...omb-2011-9
The whole idea of them using box cutters has not been substantiated anywhere. They just made it up. I don't believe anything that comes from any government.

I think they in all likelihood knew it was going to happen, but just like with Pearl Harbor they did nothing so they could then react in a way which would further "American interests."

Jariel: Do you remember the teddy bear bombs?

http://articles.cnn.com/2002-02-13/us/in...s?_s=PM:US

Americans have the attention span of a fly.

I don't.
What still bothers me is how WTC7, which was not hit by a plane, flat-out collapsed from "fire". Are they any modern examples of a steel-framed, high-rise building collapsing from a fire? No.

Quote: (09-09-2011 06:29 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Does anyone not remember where they were on 9/11? I've never met anyone who didn't remember it like it was yesterday.

I think I was getting blood drawn. That day I skipped school.[Image: banana.gif]
Quote: (09-09-2011 06:46 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Jariel: Do you remember the teddy bear bombs?

http://articles.cnn.com/2002-02-13/us/in...s?_s=PM:US

Americans have the attention span of a fly.

Yes I do.

The funny thing is Clinton's people have been saying since last year that a terror attack would save Obama's presidency, at the same time they we're running simulated terror attacks all over the country, and for the first time in history the Air Force has been running exercises to practice fighting on U.S. soil.
Quote: (09-09-2011 06:49 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

What still bothers me is how WTC7, which was not hit by a plane, flat-out collapsed from "fire". Are they any modern examples of a steel-framed, high-rise building collapsing from a fire? No.

The answer to that question lies with Larry Silverstein.

He said he made the decision along with the FDNY to blow it up, but you couldn't have rigged the building while the attack was taking place and apparently no one the wiser as to what was coming next, so the explosives had to have been in place prior to the attack?

P.S. Silverstein made at least half a billion off the attack via insurance payments. Oh what about the people who got rich shorting the airlines days prior to the attack? The SEC said they'd look into it, but come on, they let Madoff go for over a decade.

Follow the money.

I think its an inside job too, seen too many dvds with evidence to think otherwise.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.
The craziest thing of all is if you question anything about it you get branded as a "conspiracy theorist" at best.

Shouldn't we be allowed to ask questions?

I mean, it is not like it was something that wasn't a big deal.
I don't care either way. It is what it is, I move on with my life.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee
Quote: (09-09-2011 07:12 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

The craziest thing of all is if you question anything about it you get branded as a "conspiracy theorist" at best.

Shouldn't we be allowed to ask questions?

I mean, it is not like it was something that wasn't a big deal.

No, you take your programming and like it.

I have friends in the city going through checkpoints, having their cars and bags checked. Bloomberg and the NYPD shitted on the 4th Amendment today, and everyone's fine with it as long as they're kept "safe".

That's exactly how they want you to feel, like they're keeping you safe while they strip away all your civil liberties.

What is a credible, but unconfirmed threat anyway?

Was Iraq having WMDs credible, but unconfirmed as well?
Quote: (09-09-2011 07:18 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I don't care either way. It is what it is, I move on with my life.

Congratulations.

You are thinking exactly how the government wants you to think.

It is amazing how well the brainwashing works.
The government breeds apathy, enough so that you won't protest or care when others question its authority.

Here are some good questions that remain unanswered:

http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/analy...alies.html

The site itself is well-produced.
I knew 3 guys personally that perished - all Salt of the Earth Irish Catholics. Engaged to be married or married for 30 years with 3+ kids.

Beyond some of the interviews in the Loose Change videos - let's say there are a lot of people that knew to stay out of Manhattan on that day before hand. The Israeli company Odigo messaged its people that morning to leave the building.

One thing that was never looked at - the WTC buildings were built at the height of the Italian Mafia's power in the Port Authority and construction in NYC. A good deal of NYC's decline in general can be laid at their doorstop. If the WTC architect specified very high grade steel such that it's 'cut' during the smelting process with other additives that raise the melt point - the mafia typically would buy high grade steel and then swap it out for shitty steel and sell the high grade stuff illegally on the side. The one thing that even the 9/11 truthers have not looked at in a sustained way is if the towers were themselves built shittily. I have been told by people that really know something that the buildings were pieces of shit from the get go. Most NYC architecture going up from 1965 to 1995 is shitty - the Javits Center - the Kings County Supreme Court, etc.

This would also explain why no large scale testing of WTC steel was ever done - or at least with results released to the public. Why would the gov. cover that up - after the initial impact and the jumpers - all the firemen killed in the collapse - their next of kin could have sued NYC and the Port Authority - could you imagine what the jury verdicts would be? Could you imagine how many people would be open to criminal prosecution?

Then there is the dancing Isrealis in New Jersey high fiving each other as the towers collapse - Urban Moving Systems CEO fleeing the USA to that shitty little county Israel - who is still listed by the FBI as a 9/11 suspect. Then there is a report that bomb dogs alerted the presence of explosives in a truck pulled off the GW bridge - and to the Jersey moving company vehicles - do you normally move Semtex in your cars?

I'll give you an analogy - beginning well before US involvement in WW2 - the British invented the computer and had the largest, if not the best, code breaking service over the course of the War at Bletchley Park. Every morning - the previous nights decrypts were summarized and run down, in writing, every morning to Winston Churchill at Downing Street. To this day, the decrypts for the days leading up to Pearl Harbor and on the day are classified. Anthony Eden's journal said that on the day that would become Pearl Harbor, that alcoholic shit Churchill had a warm smile on his face. Ask yourself why?

Its an aweful thing to say - but you would have to be a sucker to go into any military service.
Anyone seen Loose Change or other similar documentaries on youtube? The points raised seem pretty damn convincing in those. It appears like a multi-objective project that needed some highest caliber planning and execution. Out of all other angles, reasons and perspectives, the one that I think stands out the most is that the towers would NEVER have fallen in the first place - the maximum heat generated by the colliding planes was no more than 800F while the melting point of steel is 2750F! Even if the towers were to collapse due to the melting steel, first the top part would have "fallen over" instead of the entire structure turning into dust within a few second.

Game is a necessary evil
The building 7 conspiracy has been addressed by popular mechanics: http://www.popularmechanics.com/technolo...re/4278874

Also the building sustained heavy structural damage from the collapsing towers.

[Image: WTC7Corner.jpg]

As for Silverstein's "pull it" comment, I think it's obvious that he meant that they need to pull the building given the level of damage it sustained. Which was a totally rational statement. Not "pull it" as in set off some pre-wired demolition bombs.

I find it interesting that people think the government is even competent enough to pull off such a massive conspiracy without it leaking out. Just sit and think about the pure logistics it would take to execute something of this magnitude and keep it secret(in the age of wikileaks), how many people would have to be involved from the government on down to workers in the WTC themselves turning a blind eye while demolition bombs are planted in the WTC7 and nobody find it. Nobody notices the building being rigged, and nobody leaks out any info.