rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The lowdown on Polish girls

Hey, so I have been in Poland for a month now and here is my initial assessment for anyone who wants to come to get the Polish girl experience.

Basically, I used Roosh's book "Bang Poland" as my travel guide and from what I seen, I do concur with most of what he describes. So some of this may be redundant.

1. Feminine - Many Polish girls are indeed very soft, sweet and easy to talk to. You'll instantly see that they're friendly, flirtatious and would even giggle when you tease them. They're a lot more down-to-earth than girls in western countries and like to dress sexy and cute.

2. Love foreigners - I'm Asian and often got many looks from the ladies everywhere I went. And when I did approaches, they were often happy to engaged me in conversation, sometimes invited me to have a drink or to walk with them. They're always curious to know where I'm from and what I'm doing there.

Guys from Latin countries like Spain, Italy, Portugal and Greece get top billing because the girls romanticize those cultures as warm and romantic. One Polish guy even told me that if the girls find out you're from one of those countries, they'll instantly get wet.

However, Germans and Russians don't get much love at all. Part of it is history and just overexposure and influence from those places, which has been mostly negative.

3. Tension with Polish guys - Some of the girls told me about a kind of rift between the girls and the local guys. Mostly has to do with the girls not wanting to date them because many lack sophistication and class. The popular look is to dress like Eminem and thug out as much as possible. But oddly, some of the girls like it though.

4. Clubs are actual meet markets - This is the cool part. Going clubbing is almost always fun because many girls go with the mindset that they'll meet or hook up with someone. It's one of the few places I been where I didn't feel like I was interrupting a gathering of close-knit social circles. Each night I went out, I end up chatting up, dancing and having drinks with at least 2-3 prospects. Don't fret if it starts to feel hopeless, partying goes on until the morning so you'll get your opportunities.

5. No one-night stand culture - SNLs do happen, but they are rare. They're more than willing to fool around and do some heavy making out, but they'll stop just short of going full slut, often retreating back to their friends or making excuses like they have to work in the morning etc.

6. Cockblocking - As expected there will be some cockblocking. Mostly from protective friends or other guys. The Polish guys are kind of weird in that they'll get wasted drunk and literally hurl themselves at girls even while you're in the middle of talking or dancing. This can be easily remedied if you turn your back and block them off or move the girl to a less rowdy area. It's the girl's friends that you really have to worry about as they tend to be really committed to ensuring that everyone leaves together.

That said, if you're interested in someone, it's rare that her friends are going to completely hate on you. All the girls know that they're there to perhaps meet a guy. So they typically won't stand in the way of you conversating, sharing drinks or dancing. They'll just wait until you are both done making out and fetch her when it's time to go.

How to score points with Polish girls:

1. They'll all say that Polish girls are the most beautiful girls in the world. Do the smart thing and agree with them. In fact, they love it when you praise them and make fun of how the German girls are so ugly.

2. Talk glowingly about the USA. They are all familiar with the phrase "The American Dream" and think that NY is the greatest city in the world. For many, it's their dream to go there. These are your selling points. Talk them up.

3. Make fun of Polish guys. This is a semi-risky approach since some girls might think there's nothing wrong with the local dudes. But you can say you heard "Polish guys like to wear socks with their sandals." When you make the jokes, just say you heard other people say that.

4. Talk about traveling - One good way to screen for girls who are out for foreign guys is to ask whether they like to travel. If they do, you'll see right away them bubbling over with enthusiasm and a deep yearning to see more of the world. Poland is a relatively poor country, so it's not very easy for them to spend much time abroad as much as they want to.

5. Dancing - A lot of the girls are really into dancing. Like they'll dance all night. And so if you're a good dancer it'll only help you. In particular the girls love to be spun around and grind on the dance floor. The better you are, the more your prospects will improve.

No one night stand culture?

I hear so much different stuff about Poland.,.its unbelievable..some say is the easiest place in europe to get laid, some say they are really religious..i dont know what to believe, i think i just need to fly there.

Quote: (07-19-2012 05:41 PM)pitt Wrote:  

I hear so much different stuff about Poland.,.its unbelievable..some say is the easiest place in europe to get laid, some say they are really religious..i dont know what to believe, i think i just need to fly there.

It can happen and I saw my roommate pull a couple SNLs. But they were 5s and 6s at best. Pulling a hottie for a one night isn't going to be easy. It's possible, but you'll need a lot of things going in your favor, especially her being very drunk.

Don't worry about the religion part, when it comes to partying, its totally irrelevant. If it doesn't happen the first night, sex should be assured within 2-3 dates.

That's what I hear as well. I still plan to check it out for myself someday.

Individual variance shouldn't deter you from the general consensus, which trends almost universally positive.

I have described the ''German girls are ugly line.''But to tell them the polish girls are the most beautiful in the world?This is reserved for ukrainian girls.
They do not instantly get wet when you say you are from Greece.They just give you a chance.The advantage that we Balkans have is that we mix easily in the local environment and the polish guys take us often as fellow Slavs so resistance is minimal.The other is that we are in firm control of the situation because Spanish fall into the macho trap,(too much boistness for nothing),Italians can appear as rather superficial(very fashion conscious and no substance) and Arabs lack the bulk to actually control the free movement of polish girls.
So in a polish women environment the Balkans get inevitably the most attention(I mean we generally draw attention of everyone because of firm attitude,control etc).The problem is the general craziness(especially in case of Serbs) and some mental instability(we get too enraged easily) that can rip from us the benefits.

For example if I go to a club with polish girls and there are western guys,American guys,Arabs,Asians,Latins or whatever I never worry.Because I know they are in no position to exercise control.If there are Serbs,Greeks,Albanians,Croats I sweat.I have to double check first.

Quote: (07-20-2012 12:48 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I have described the ''German girls are ugly line.''But to tell them the polish girls are the most beautiful in the world?This is reserved for ukrainian girls.

Despite what you really think, the Polish girls will boast that they are the most beautiful. It's in your best interest to agree with them.

They do not instantly get wet when you say you are from Greece.They just give you a chance.

He said that if you were Spanish, the girls would get wet. From my surveying of the girls, Spain does rank at the top of for foreign preferences. Many of the girls are learning Spanish and have plans to travel or study there. And they all gush just thinking about it.

You miss the Balkan humor.Of course you do not tell the polish girls you would be the most beautiful in the world if it were not for the Ukrainian girls.Meaning that in Ukraine and Russia you have to agree with the common belief as well.

I agree with most of the stuff you told us about. Especially the part with German girls made me laugh cuz is so true.

Are polish guys that much into cockblocking? Depends on how you approach the mixed set - if you talk only to the girls kind of trying to avoid the guys - yes they will cockblock you, but when you say hi to everyone, and start for example talking about vodka with the guys they will be mostly friendly and there's even a chance they will introduce you to the others.

About the Mediterranean guys - they are not really a competition to polish guys with game and looks (on the other hand there is not that many of them unfortunately) pretty much because they are mostly half of our size, they got luck that polish girls are so petite [Image: wink.gif]

[Image: wink.gif]

my friend just got back from Poland abd he is talking about going to live there now... he also talked about how good clubbing is because the girls are so approachable

definately need to check it out one day

Here I described the transition from Germany to Poland.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10839.html

Talking to polish girl:I really could not believe what I saw when I crossed the border from Germany to Poland.In Germany every woman was so fat and masculine they had such a Brunhilde appearance with deep voices and no feminine figure I was completely unintrested in the female species.And then I come to Poland and I see all these hot looking polish girls around I mean how is it possible?Can you explain to me how 5 km from the border everything changes to the better?(polish girl starts laughing).Is it that polish girls have more vitamines or is it the quality of milk here?(polish says I know German women are ugly)."

As for Mediterranean guys being underwhelming physically compared to polish guys this is true for Italians and Spanish but not true for Greeks,Serbs,Croats.On the other hand we by and large have already lost the exotic factor for polish women and when I asked them they told me we look good but not that better from polish guys.

Quote: (07-20-2012 12:58 AM)dontuan Wrote:  

Despite what you really think, the Polish girls will boast that they are the most beautiful. It's in your best interest to agree with them.

They do not instantly get wet when you say you are from Greece.They just give you a chance.

He said that if you were Spanish, the girls would get wet. From my surveying of the girls, Spain does rank at the top of for foreign preferences. Many of the girls are learning Spanish and have plans to travel or study there. And they all gush just thinking about it.

Nonsense. Spanish guys are not highly desired as foreigner suitors. Physically they rank very lowly, don't keep in shape, skinny fat, narrow shoulders. They appear to be useless at scoring women. In my travels across the world I have never faced any competition from Spaniards, they lack the killer instinct.

Portuguese men are a different story. Recently girls in Lvov have told me that they liked the Portuguese men who visited for the football, but disliked the Germans and Danish.

Quote: (07-20-2012 05:52 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Nonsense. Spanish guys are not highly desired as foreigner suitors. Physically they rank very lowly, don't keep in shape, skinny fat, narrow shoulders. They appear to be useless at scoring women. In my travels across the world I have never faced any competition from Spaniards, they lack the killer instinct.

Dude, I've talked to many Polish girls here and the Spanish/Italian fetish always comes up. I'm sure Roosh would concur. Here's an excerpt of a facebook chat I had with a Polish girl:

Me: i see that young people party here every day
Magda: yeah, most of them don't have any other entertainment actually
especially women - desperates
Magda: dressing like .... wanting nothing but ...
Me: really?
Magda: now they do this bcs they want to hook up some spanish/italian guys. this is really pathetic

Quote:Quote:

Nonsense. Spanish guys are not highly desired as foreigner suitors.

In Poland they are top.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

British is at the bottom.

It is not so simple.If a Greek guy,an Italian and a Spaniard happen to be in the same polish club who do you think is going to get the hottest girls?It is not only matter of preferences.I tell you that the Greek guy will outbeat them all although the polish girls will say they would prefer the Spaniard.
Also if the Serbs happen to be there noone of the polish guys is going to challenge them due to their intimidating physique.So they have an easy task.The Spaniard will get scared the Serb will not get scared.The polish guys would scare the shit out of everyone if there were not the EU which makes them afraid of expulsion.(they are afraid not only in host countries but in Poland as well).
There are many issues which come into play not just who the girls find more attractive.You can see the dynamics in Greek resort clubs with polish girls where the punches fall like rain sometimes.

Quote: (07-20-2012 04:43 AM)polish rumble Wrote:  

I agree with most of the stuff you told us about. Especially the part with German girls made me laugh cuz is so true.

Are polish guys that much into cockblocking? Depends on how you approach the mixed set - if you talk only to the girls kind of trying to avoid the guys - yes they will cockblock you, but when you say hi to everyone, and start for example talking about vodka with the guys they will be mostly friendly and there's even a chance they will introduce you to the others.

About the Mediterranean guys - they are not really a competition to polish guys with game and looks (on the other hand there is not that many of them unfortunately) pretty much because they are mostly half of our size, they got luck that polish girls are so petite [Image: wink.gif]

[Image: wink.gif]

The cockblock by polish guys usually takes two forms:
1.They come and stand still between you and the girl looking into your eyes and breathing heavily with shoulders wide open as if to frighten you.It is not the Balkan style of the guy standing into your face almost 2 cm from your nose to make you hit him so he will reciprocate.
2.They come ASAP while you talk to a girl and give a direct punch often low in belly.As I have written before the polish punch does not have the power and pushing force of the Russian punch because Poles are not exercised in boxing as Russians usually are.So I would describe the effect of the polish punch as mild(they do not target head) and is in your hand to react if the girl is worth.

The only cases when polish guys intervene dynamically are when
1.The girl is top(the best looking girl in club)
2.They know her and
3.It is clear to them she likes you and they take it for granted you will extract her.
Only if these prerequisites are there the polish guys intervene with the two methods I decribed before.

Quote: (07-20-2012 07:11 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

In Poland they are top.

So what's the truth? Latin fever in Poland or no?

Keep in mind that polish girls have romantic views of foreign nationalities(the English gentleman,the Latin dancer,the French gigolo etc).They are a bit old fashioned in some terms.Now the stereotypes after meeting with them tend to transform to the drunk English,the horny Latino,the snobbish French,the crook Greek etc but these changes in beliefs take time.

Quote: (07-20-2012 12:31 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (07-20-2012 07:11 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

In Poland they are top.

That is what I keep hearing.

I think Mixx based his whole summer on that premise, if I remember correctly.

I think I have to see it for myself as well.

Quote: (07-20-2012 12:35 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Keep in mind that polish girls have romantic views of foreign nationalities(the English gentleman,the Latin dancer,the French gigolo etc).They are a bit old fashioned in some terms.Now the stereotypes after meeting with them tend to transform to the drunk English,the horny Latino,the snobbish French,the crook Greek etc but these changes in beliefs take time.

It's true that Latins have a reputation as womanizers, so it's a mixed bag for them here. Overall, they still have an advantage.

Quote: (07-20-2012 05:51 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

As for Mediterranean guys being underwhelming physically compared to polish guys this is true for Italians and Spanish but not true for Greeks,Serbs,Croats.On the other hand we by and large have already lost the exotic factor for polish women and when I asked them they told me we look good but not that better from polish guys.

Yes I agree - Balkans are another pair of shoes I meant mostly the westerners, but IMO Serbs aren't Mediterranean

Quote: (07-20-2012 05:52 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

+1 i explain below

Quote: (07-20-2012 07:57 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

The cockblock by polish guys usually takes two forms:
1.They come and stand still between you and the girl looking into your eyes and breathing heavily with shoulders wide open as if to frighten you.It is not the Balkan style of the guy standing into your face almost 2 cm from your nose to make you hit him so he will reciprocate.
2.They come ASAP while you talk to a girl and give a direct punch often low in belly.As I have written before the polish punch does not have the power and pushing force of the Russian punch because Poles are not exercised in boxing as Russians usually are.So I would describe the effect of the polish punch as mild(they do not target head) and is in your hand to react if the girl is worth.

I'm not gonna argue with the 1st point, but punching in your stomach? Never experienced it in Poland, it's way more possible to be punched in the face, but it's not the very first thing that polish guys do to coockblock you - you described extreme situation, If a guy here has any problem i simply tell to him we should leave the place and solve it outside.

And about the power of the punch hahaha. What nationality has to do it? The bigger guy is the stronger he can beat you ass - that's working worldwide.

Quote: (07-20-2012 12:31 PM)houston Wrote:  

I'll put it this way : yes polish girls are interested in Latin looking guys because of idiotic stereotypes Kamaki mentioned above. I'll give a football (soccer US) example :

This is what they expect :

[Image: Cristiano_Ronaldo_1.jpg]

And this is the reality :

[Image: tumblr_leomo7bDzR1qe63m2.jpg]

Now can you see Deb Auchery's point ?

The destruction of stereotypes depends on the number of foreigners visiting the country.The British managed to destroy their gentleman reputation by the stagging and the Italians managed to destroy their Valentino reputation by the skirt hunting and false promises.In fact quite a few polish girls told me that they hate Italians and I had to treasure them I am not Italian in offer to keep them.
Latinos are not present in such extent to destroy their reputation and hopefully the few gels who visited Poland did not manage to do much damage.The opposite the Greeks who emigrated I'm Poland d during communist times have left quite a positive impression after marrying polish women and mixing there.

Quote: (07-19-2012 05:24 PM)dontuan Wrote:  

2. Love foreigners - I'm Asian and often got many looks from the ladies everywhere I went. And when I did approaches, they were often happy to engaged me in conversation, sometimes invited me to have a drink or to walk with them. They're always curious to know where I'm from and what I'm doing there.

Guys from Latin countries like Spain, Italy, Portugal and Greece get top billing because the girls romanticize those cultures as warm and romantic. One Polish guy even told me that if the girls find out you're from one of those countries, they'll instantly get wet.

I hope that applies to latin american guys [Image: smile.gif]

It seems that pretty much all of Europe hates the Brits... [Image: sad.gif]