rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Phuket Datasheet

Phuket Datasheet

Hi All,
For years i've been using this forum as a way to find information and thought it was about time I posted a datasheet for Phuket given how well i know the place.

Getting There
There are many airlines who fly direct into Phuket from Sydney, Melbourne, all over Asia and parts of Middle East and Russia. Otherwise the best bet is to fly in via Bangkok or Kuala Lumpur (be sure to stopover for a few nights in either of those cities as they are both worth it!). Phuket has a new international terminal and i've found that sometimes clearing immigration happens really fast and other times there are long queues so just to be safe try to sit near the front of the place and once you get off the plan head to immigration quickly to beat everyone else on your plane just in case. Also i'd advise to arrange a hotel pick up at the airport as lately i've found taxi fares to be about the same and there can be a long wait.

Where to Stay

-Kata and Kata Noi have lovely beaches and are about 15-20 minutes from Patong.
-Patong itself isn't the greatest place the stay in Phuket, however this is the centre of nightlife so there are logistical advantages of staying here. Last month i stayed at the Avista Hideaway which was only 8 minutes from Patong and worked well.
Bang Tao - lovely beach and nice hotels along there. Catch Beach Club and Dream Beach Club are at either end of the beach. Catch can be alot of fun (check their website for when they have events on).
Bang Tao is full of Russian Tourists. It's incredible to see such beautiful women with old/ugly men. However some of them are single and it's a day game paradise there in the resorts and along the beach. There are loads of russian girls along bang tao beach by themselves or with a girlfriend. Also try Xana Beach Club for day game. Get a daybed by the pool and chat to the russian, french girls there. Only issue with staying in Bang Tao is that it's about 30-35 minutes from Patong which is a bit far when you're pulling a bird back to your place but in saying that it's never stopped anyone coming back.
Kamala - i'd avoid the Kamala area. very down market.

Girls
You're going to come across tourists from all over the world here. Mostly you'll see Russians, French, British, American, Australian, Asian, German and French Arab (moroccan, Algerian etc).
Forget the french arabs. The easiest to pick up will be the Australians, Germans and Russians. With the Russians you just need to know how to game them. If you like Russians then i recommend going from early December until end of March. This also coincides with the best weather (sunny pretty much every day)
As far as the local girls go, it's a combination of freelancers and hotel workers. There are plenty of Thai girls in Phuket who are well employed and not freelancers and it's very possible to pull these girls either by day game or out at a nightclub or bar.

Nightlife
i'm sure some will disagree on here, but i find BangLa Road in Patong to be paradise for anyone who likes to party and game. From about 9pm onwards the street is pumping and all you have to do is ignore the ping pong shows and head straight for any of the following clubs from 11pm onwards:
** recently it seems that the clubs are being allowed to open much later than previously. they used to close them at 2am but now this is definitely not the case..

1. Illuzion: This is like a super club. it's huge. A very mixed crowd, a really melting pot of tourists from all around the world and a large contingent of normal Thai girls and working girls. The working girls will generally hang around the sides of the dancefloor and the normal girls will be on the dancefloor generally with a group of friends. The VIP area requires you to purchase a bottle but is in a good spot and gives opportunity to open with alot of girls. Music varies from commercial house to deep house. It usually closes around 4am-5am and almost always they open the doors upstairs to an afterparty which goes on until 6am or 7am. I've been to Illuzion a few times and picked up one ONS with a Thai girl and a few kisses from Thai and British girls and a few phone numbers. A mate of mine kissed the hottest chinese girls i've ever seen in here and she did all the approaching too. At the after party i've manages to kiss a Thai girl on holidays from Bangkok (7) and a british tourist who was no better than a 5.5 but i was quite drunk and she seemed better at the time but i will admit to blowing her off for a Thai Girl who i took home but was too drunk to remember if i had to pay or not.. what i do know is that if i did pay it she was worth every cent. (i'm not the P4P type but i can't rule it out on that occasion)

2. Seduction: A few years ago i would have said this was the best club i've ever been to. Without fail it would deliver. Had the best vide. One night i kissed 7 girls in there and there were countless ONS's with Russian, Thai and Australian girls. However there was a fire and it closed down and then reopened with a whole different layout which really stuffed it up. As a result it was nowhere near as busy and now they seem to have targeted a different crowd and it's filling up again. The last two times i've been there it's been busy but more groups standing around tables and has lost it's free love vibe. The crowd seems to be much more african and also arab these days, with music generally more R&B and hip hop so that may suit some people more than others as far as gaming goes.

3. White Room: A little bit more difficult to find (just ask around) but it's currently the best club IMO. Lots of western tourists in here (mostly German, Scandinavian, Australian, British, American, Asian) and both normal and freelancer local girls too. Good music in here and a friendly crowd. Recently we've been starting our nights here just after 11pm and use Illuzion as a back up around 2am if White Room isn't delivering. Have kissed a few westerners (a 6 and a 6.5) and also a Thai non-pro (7.5-8) but no ONS yet from here.

There are a few other bars along bang la road that you'll see as you walk along, mostly with live music playing (combination of western pop and thai songs) and these places will be filled with about 75% Thai and 25% westerners. i've always found the lure of the other clubs too great to stick these places out but my impression is that it's not as easy to pick up and the quality is lower.

Catch Beach Club (Bang Tao). About 35 minutes from Patong is this luxurious beach club which is semi busy on most nights during peak season but is really pumping on certain nights when they have designated beach parties during peak season especially. Check their website for details. This is more of a high end place so expect to drop some cash here. The crowd is mostly Russian Tourists but you'll also find alot of expats here from Russia/Australia/Europe and tourists from elsewhere. We even encountered some Thai freelancers but it took us a while to work out that they were working girls. The last party i went to there in April picked up an 8 from Kazakhstan (half russian, half asian looking). In january there were significantly more Russian girls there than in April. The Russian girls were very approachable. If you're wanting Thai girls i probably wouldn't go here and would stick to Patong.

Another tip - Songkran is Thai New Year and the Thai really get into the spirit of it. It was Songkran on my first night there in April and i went to BangLa Road with a friend. By the time we got inside White Room we were completely soaked (make sure you wear clothes you are happy to get really wet if going out on Songkran as everyone will spray you with serious amounts of water whether you like it or not). What we found was that lots of normal Thai girls go out on Songkran so it's a great opportunity to pick up Thai Girls who work in the local hotels or other businesses. I picked up a Thai girl (7.5 or 8) in marketing at a local 5 star hotel who i continued to see for a few days after and hope to see again next time i go back. she wouldn't ordinarily go clubbing in Bang La road but was out celebrating Songkran with her friends.

Whilst this is not always the case, generally the good Thai Girls wont go home with you for a ONS. They will make you work for it over several dates. These girls are caring, sensible, fun and witty and it can be really fun communicating with them (the ones with decent english) over whattsapp and catching up for dates so i don't find it a chore to play the game for a while with these girls.

I highly recommend Phuket as a holiday destination for anyone looking for great weather, great food, great people and a pumping nightlife 7 days a week. it's quite easy to move from club to club along BangLa road so don't be afraid to leave where you are if it's going stale and head somewhere else (and then head back to the first place later on), even if it's 2am or later.

i hope this is of some help. i'd be more than happy to answer any specific questions that any of you have

Phuket Datasheet

Nice sheet. Don't hear much Phuket information on here so good to have. You seem to know Thailand in general well so I have a couple of questions for you. Do you find Phuket overrun with western tourists compared to other SEA islands? That's always what was reported to be honest so if someone doesn't think so, I may have to give it another look in the future. Also, any other Thai islands you would recommend for meeting women, particularly locals?

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Phuket Datasheet

Quote: (05-01-2018 02:34 AM)yankeetravels Wrote:  

Nice sheet. Don't hear much Phuket information on here so good to have. You seem to know Thailand in general well so I have a couple of questions for you. Do you find Phuket overrun with western tourists compared to other SEA islands? That's always what was reported to be honest so if someone doesn't think so, I may have to give it another look in the future. Also, any other Thai islands you would recommend for meeting women, particularly locals?

Sorry i just re read my datasheet and just noticed a whole heap of grammar and spelling mistakes. I was a little rushed when i typed it up and now it's too late to edit it..

I go to Phuket a few times per year and find that the nightlife is constantly changing so it's good to have updated info on a place like that. It can be a bit frustrating because when you find the perfect place you are disappointed to go back a year later and find that it's no longer there.

I definitely don't think Thailand is overrun by western tourists. In certain spots at certain times yes, but in general definitely not. I would say somewhere like Bali is overrun with trashy Australian tourists, but what i love about Thailand is that it is such an international place, there are tourists from all corners of the world congregating so no one nationality 'takes over' the place.

It's fair to say that there's alot of Russians there (mostly in peak season) but i think Russian women is one of the attractions of hitting up the Phuket nightlife..

If you're wanting to meet local girls in a beach holiday setting (ie not Bangkok) your best bet is either Phuket or Koh Samui. You'll be looking for girls who work in hotels generally, as these girls will be well educated and speak fairly good English and be open to Western guys if you don't come across as a sex tourist. Phuket is far more populated (both with locals and tourists) and there's far more opportunity there. Alot of these girls will live by themselves or with a friend in Phuket in town which is not too far from Patong. Many will have their own car and be quite independent, dress well etc.

Koh Samui is however a lovely island with a great vibe about it. The crowd depends a bit on the time of year.. January there's more Aussies, September/October lots of Israeli's (some of the most beautiful people on the planet but bloody hard to penetrate!) for example. Everyone goes to the one place every night, called the Green Mango, so 7 nights a week this place is busy from about 11.30pm till 3am or 4am. Not really any Russians here, they are all in Phuket. We picked up 2 Scottish girls one night (one a 6 and the other a 7). I met two nice Thai girls there on that trip, but i've had more success in Phuket than Koh Samui both with Thai and Western Girls. Other times i've picked up mostly Thai girls (one really good ONS) and one of my mates had a ONS with an Aussie and a British girl but neither wear anything special.

Phi Phi Island is worth a visit but what you'll find here (apart from one of the most beautiful lagoons/beaches in the world just a short boat ride away) is a different crowd. More of your Aussie in Bali or Brit in Spain type crowd, a younger age group and here to party. We went to a pool party there that was pretty wild and that night the entire beach was one big beach party. it's more suited to your gym junkie with tatoos type, whereas i have more success in the cities than that real beach scene. the local thai girls don't really dig the gym junkie type of game either. this type of game can work in Koh Samui at the Green Mango but not in Phuket. They also have afternoon booze cruises at Phi Phi which are probably a good way to meet people. Don't go to phi phi to meet local Thai Girls as there really aren't many at all.

One other place i can recommend is Krabi. This place is absolutely stunning. Go straight to Railay Beach. Amazing..
Nightlife here is much slower, especially in Railay Beach, but there are lots groups of girls around. Great place for day game as there are so many girls that come in to Railay on the day trips. it's such a beautiful setting and the sort of place that goes hand in hand with day game.
you wouldnt go to Krabi for local Thai girls but there are lots of western girls here either alone or in groups of 2 or 3. grab a cocktail and watch the sunset over Railay (as many others do) and there will be girls around to open. there are some bars around but i'm not sure how good they are as i didn't get to check out the nightlife in Krabi so much. I am sure that in Krabi town there are clubs/bars worth checking out as well.

But in summary, if you are keen to sample the local women then head straight to Phuket..

I have been to Bali, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Thailand and Thailand is hands down the place where foreigner value is highest and the local girls not only generally openable but are also really sweet and lovely girls. It's not hard to see why so many men head to Thailand in search of a woman.

Phuket Datasheet

Quote: (05-01-2018 03:18 AM)Bryce Wrote:  

... September/October lots of Israeli's (some of the most beautiful people on the planet but bloody hard to penetrate!) for example.

Any idea why that is? That Sept/Oct is full of Israelis?

Phuket Datasheet

Quote: (05-03-2018 12:12 AM)Cam Newton Wrote:  

... September/October lots of Israeli's (some of the most beautiful people on the planet but bloody hard to penetrate!) for example.

i'm not 100% sure but i've always believed that it's probably because they have quite a few public holidays in Israel in late September so it's a good time for them to travel. It's also low season in Koh Samui then so perhaps there are some good travel deals on offer or something, who knows..

I also travelled to Playa del Carmen a few years ago in late September and same thing, lots of Israeli's there at that time (and once again I couldn't believe how good looking the girls were and even the Israeli guys for that matter).

Phuket Datasheet

Solid stuff. I'm going there next week to train MMA for a few weeks [Image: smile.gif]
Thanks for the info!

Phuket Datasheet

Agreed with your analysis of Seduction. It used to be so much better. I was bitterly disappointed by the changes it has gone through while visiting in January. I’ve never been a fan of Illusion either due to the table culture. Most of the good looking girls are up the top in the bottle service section, which isn’t my style. I prefer the more fun, open clubs where everyone is on the dance floor. White Room is probably my favourite club now, although not super easy to pull from like you hinted at. I’ve been to Phuket 3-4 times now but I’m over it to be honest. There are FAR better places to be if you’re not into the bar girl scene or p4p.

Phuket Datasheet

Quote: (05-03-2018 03:55 AM)Adrenaline Wrote:  

There are FAR better places to be if you’re not into the bar girl scene or p4p.

Such as?

Phuket Datasheet

lol, such as Bangkok an hour flight away and Phi Phi a short ferry ride away to start with. Then you have the rest of the planet.

Phuket Datasheet

Quote: (05-03-2018 02:47 PM)Adrenaline Wrote:  

lol, such as Bangkok an hour flight away and Phi Phi a short ferry ride away to start with. Then you have the rest of the planet.

I was bitterly disappointed about the changes to Seduction as well. I still am! something about that place was pure magic..

At first i really didn't like Illuzion but i am starting to warm to it a little bit now. It'll never be the old seduction but on the right night it's possible to pick up on the large dancefloor (yes the ratio on there is never good but most of the guys there have NFI) or just wandering around and i've had a bit of luck at the afterparty upstairs later in the night as well. I've found recently i've just been going back and forward between White Room and Illuzion and 90% of the time between the two of those venues you'll likely to be taking someone home or at the least have kissed one or two girls and grabbed a few phone numbers.

Phi Phi Island - i didn't realise how much of a party island this was, but as i mentioned earlier, for some reason I found it alot tougher there with girls. loads of western tourists, all out drinking and partying so it's fantastic for sure but my experience for some reason wasn't great when it came to landing any of them. It's more of a backpacker crowd whereas i think i'm more suited to city/professional type girls perhpas. I didn't try it but i think there'd be loads of day game opportunities on Phi Phi, especially where the ferries come and go and lots of girls come of the boats looking around for directions etc. Personally i'd prefer Phuket for going after girls, even though Phi Phi really is a great party island.

Bangkok - i've found it so hit and miss. everything is so spread out unlike Phuket where it's basically all in the same street. where would you suggest to go in Bangkok where you can rely on a good night out with western girls and local (non pro) Thais?

Phuket Datasheet

Bangkok isn’t THAT spread out, and transport is cheap as fuck so it’s not really a big deal. Even Khao San Road is better than Bangla Road in Patong for both Thai girls and foreign girls who are travelling. I’ve had a lot of success there over the years, including 9 girls over 10 nights there in December, most of which were foreigners around the 7/10 mark.

Phuket Datasheet

They don't do christmas they go off the Jewish holiday calander maybe that's why.Their New year is in Sept ,Sukkot then Yom Kippur etc

http://holiday-calendar.com/israel-publi...endar/266/

They also all do military service.

Israeli guys got more natural game than anyone from my experience living there seeing then in action.They can cock block and seduce..

I'm not a Bangkok fan either but I want to give Thailand a chance ..I'm not iinto Thai women .Phuket sounds like me

"Where all da white womin at?"

Phuket Datasheet

Quote: (05-04-2018 12:44 AM)Adrenaline Wrote:  

Bangkok isn’t THAT spread out, and transport is cheap as fuck so it’s not really a big deal. Even Khao San Road is better than Bangla Road in Patong for both Thai girls and foreign girls who are travelling. I’ve had a lot of success there over the years, including 9 girls over 10 nights there in December, most of which were foreigners around the 7/10 mark.

i'm keen to check out Khao San Road next time i go to Bangkok. Last time i had one night there and made the choice to head over to Demo Nightclub in Thong Lor. Was a fun night but didn't result in any hook ups..

i've just had so much success in Patong and find it so easy knowing you can head to the same places (all within 200m of each other) and be guaranteed a results..

Phuket Datasheet

Quote: (05-05-2018 06:41 AM)Green-On-GO Wrote:  

They don't do christmas they go off the Jewish holiday calander maybe that's why.Their New year is in Sept ,Sukkot then Yom Kippur etc

http://holiday-calendar.com/israel-publi...endar/266/

They also all do military service.

Israeli guys got more natural game than anyone from my experience living there seeing then in action.They can cock block and seduce..

I'm not a Bangkok fan either but I want to give Thailand a chance ..I'm not iinto Thai women .Phuket sounds like me

"Where all da white womin at?"

chances are Thai women will grow on you if you spend enough time there. Not the prostitute types but the everyday Thai Girls are just fantastic in my opinion.
There's plenty of tourist girls in Phuket. The main 3 are White Room, Seduction and Illusion but there are plenty of other clubs and bars along BangLa road and heaps of girls just wandering down the street as well.

Phuket Datasheet

Good datasheet. If you go to Phuket and accept it for what it is it can be great fun, Bangla has a pretty electric atmosphere and has more and more non P4P options. It always had good cover bands and sports bars with some world class people watching spots and can be a really solid night out with a big group of friends. Solo, I'd imagine it could be grim enough.

Phuket Datasheet

Great datasheet, I've spent a lot of time in Phuket, I think its the easiest and most productive access to Russian women an Aussie can get.

My favorite game spot: "Red Hot Bar" at the end of Bangla. Gets a great mix of tourists, hosts an awesome filipino band that plays the right music. From here you can game the Russians, Koreans and pick off the passing stragglers as they come into and out of Bangla if you sit near the edge of the bar, with open access to see whats going on outside. Many a great night here, tuk tuks 10 meters away for the quick close out back to your hotel.

Surin beach is the best day game beach by far. Its 20 mins north of sin city, and gets flooded with higher class Europeans on a "beach holiday". Hire your motorbike, ride up there for the day, hang out and work up and down the beach approaching sets of unaccompanied women on the beach. They mostly an older, richer upmarket crowd, which might not suits younger guys, but its a Milf market of DTF women, and their hotel is a short walk away. Another great closer is to offer to "take them for a ride through the jungle down the coast" on your bike. This usually gets them excited and they love the risk and "eat pray love" feel of going on a 'dangerous' bike ride with a handsome Aussie. Convert to bang easy from there.

Karon (10 mins) south of Patong is Russia central - if you stay done here you will be swimming in hot Russian women. Sadly they are mostly with boyfriend/husband, but sets of two women on their own can be found. They are hard to approach, hard to game and convert, but for the fearless and persistent the quality Russian blowjob can be yours. At the beach by day, in the bars and food joints back off the beach by night. A fave opener is around the pancake trike lol.

The markets can also be a daygame, with ready openers. If you speak a little Thai, you can barge in on a negotiation happening between a cute Russian and the Thai market holder. Crack a few jokes, get the Thai laughing and get her a "special price" as an opener, then game on from there.

If you can't convert the Russians or Euros then there is always the slutty and easily picked up Aussies and Brits to bang. Or even the local meat, at a pinch.

Phuket Datasheet

Quote: (05-08-2018 12:04 PM)Laserspewpew Wrote:  

Good datasheet. If you go to Phuket and accept it for what it is it can be great fun, Bangla has a pretty electric atmosphere and has more and more non P4P options. It always had good cover bands and sports bars with some world class people watching spots and can be a really solid night out with a big group of friends. Solo, I'd imagine it could be grim enough.

agree it's tough solo (unless you are happy with P4P), but fantastic with one good wingman or a bunch of mates

Phuket Datasheet

Quote: (05-08-2018 06:14 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Great datasheet, I've spent a lot of time in Phuket, I think its the easiest and most productive access to Russian women an Aussie can get.

My favorite game spot: "Red Hot Bar" at the end of Bangla. Gets a great mix of tourists, hosts an awesome filipino band that plays the right music. From here you can game the Russians, Koreans and pick off the passing stragglers as they come into and out of Bangla if you sit near the edge of the bar, with open access to see whats going on outside. Many a great night here, tuk tuks 10 meters away for the quick close out back to your hotel.

Surin beach is the best day game beach by far. Its 20 mins north of sin city, and gets flooded with higher class Europeans on a "beach holiday". Hire your motorbike, ride up there for the day, hang out and work up and down the beach approaching sets of unaccompanied women on the beach. They mostly an older, richer upmarket crowd, which might not suits younger guys, but its a Milf market of DTF women, and their hotel is a short walk away. Another great closer is to offer to "take them for a ride through the jungle down the coast" on your bike. This usually gets them excited and they love the risk and "eat pray love" feel of going on a 'dangerous' bike ride with a handsome Aussie. Convert to bang easy from there.

Karon (10 mins) south of Patong is Russia central - if you stay done here you will be swimming in hot Russian women. Sadly they are mostly with boyfriend/husband, but sets of two women on their own can be found. They are hard to approach, hard to game and convert, but for the fearless and persistent the quality Russian blowjob can be yours. At the beach by day, in the bars and food joints back off the beach by night. A fave opener is around the pancake trike lol.

The markets can also be a daygame, with ready openers. If you speak a little Thai, you can barge in on a negotiation happening between a cute Russian and the Thai market holder. Crack a few jokes, get the Thai laughing and get her a "special price" as an opener, then game on from there.

If you can't convert the Russians or Euros then there is always the slutty and easily picked up Aussies and Brits to bang. Or even the local meat, at a pinch.

Agree with everything you've said here. Add Bang Tao to Surin (next beach further along) as great day game options along the beach. Bang Tao is full of hot Russian girls either alone or with a friend just hanging on the beach. There's even quite a few with a young child but no father to be seen anywhere and i've never been able to work out what the go is there.. but Surin is definitely also a great option as well, although a little less so since they removed all the restaurants, beach clubs etc that used to be there.

Karon also full of Russians but not as many of the single and hot variety. They are definitely a different beast as far as picking up goes, and the 'old' seduction nightclub was the definitely the best option for that but now it's probably easier to find them at some of the high end beach clubs and by the beach itself.

I'm interested to know more about 'Red Hot Bar'. Which end of Bangla is this? the beach end? i can't recall ever seeing it.. will have to check it out next time. is it the sort of place you stay all night or just spend a few hours to warm up before hitting illusion/white room etc?

Phuket Datasheet

Quote: (05-09-2018 02:34 AM)Bryce Wrote:  

I'm interested to know more about 'Red Hot Bar'. Which end of Bangla is this? the beach end? i can't recall ever seeing it.. will have to check it out next time. is it the sort of place you stay all night or just spend a few hours to warm up before hitting illusion/white room etc?

Its the other end from the beach (tiger bar end)

I'm an older dude, so nightclubs not my thing, but for you it would be a good warm up place. But I find the best time for closing is around midnight as the band winds up and people full of happy juice....

I cried when they trashed the Surin beachfront..... Some of my favorite places to eat and chill there. Still the Euromilfs come there, a more laid back vibe now.

Phuket Datasheet

Quote: (05-09-2018 04:13 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Quote: (05-09-2018 02:34 AM)Bryce Wrote:  

Its the other end from the beach (tiger bar end)

I'm an older dude, so nightclubs not my thing, but for you it would be a good warm up place. But I find the best time for closing is around midnight as the band winds up and people full of happy juice....

I cried when they trashed the Surin beachfront..... Some of my favorite places to eat and chill there. Still the Euromilfs come there, a more laid back vibe now.

yeah i really liked Surin before... it's a real shame how they took everything away. ok i'll check that place out next time, at the very least for a few hours as it's always possible to head into other clubs at 1.30am or later if need be

Phuket Datasheet

I pretty much live in Phuket these days.

Can't remember the last time I went to Patong other than to the boxing stadium.

I tend to spend my time in the higher end parts of the island.

As an older guy (36), life is totally different than for the 20s guys in Patong.

Let me know if I can help anyone with anything.

Phuket Datasheet

Quote: (05-19-2018 01:29 AM)Saweeep Wrote:  

I pretty much live in Phuket these days.

Can't remember the last time I went to Patong other than to the boxing stadium.

I tend to spend my time in the higher end parts of the island.

As an older guy (36), life is totally different than for the 20s guys in Patong.

Let me know if I can help anyone with anything.

Hi Saweep
i'm 36 as well, but still hitting up the clubs and bars in Patong ever now and then when we feel like a big night out. Apart from catch beach club or cafe del mar where else would you suggest?
A few years ago Xana Beach Club ran some fantastic beach parties with well known DJs where i had a bit of success with girls from Russia, Czech Republic and Thailand, and it really was a fun night... but Xana seem to have stopped running those parties..

Phuket Datasheet

I'm planning on spending a week or so in Phuket in November. Will be travelling solo most likely so it would be good to meet up with any RVFers for a few bevs...

Phuket Datasheet

I spent a week in Phuket in January. Unfortunately, I didn't read this thread beforehand and I was staying in Patong beach. It was OK but if I go again I'll stay closer to Karon beach or something like that. Bangla road was OK. The live music clubs were a good place to start the night. After about 2-3 nights in the same place, after they found out I was American the waitresses would always come to chat and by the 3rd night I had them convinced to bring hot girls to my table. Spent a couple of hours with a pair of mid-tier Russian girls this way and one bold Korean guy who was cool came in and tried to get the spare one, but they wanted to go home early because they were planning to leave the next day. So I rolled with the Korean guy for the rest of the night, but he didn't have any insights.

In those big discotheques like Illuzion and Seduction it seemed like every Thai girl was a pro, but Illuzion had a lot of good looking Russians around too. It was easy to open them but hard to keep them engaged because it's such a free for all. All the hot girls got pulled into the VIP tables pretty quickly so if you didn't get them early, the only girls left to talk to were the Thai pros. I was talking to an Italian guy one night who told me that the owner of Illuzion is Italian and he gives all those Thai girls a free bottle. So if you get there early you'll see 2-4 Thai girls around a table with a bottle and odds are they are not there just to dance. Both of those clubs pissed me off because even girls who looked like they could never make a living as a ho turned out to be one and other girls who showed IOI were always with guys.

Phuket Datasheet

Quote: (07-15-2018 06:53 AM)JohnQPublic Wrote:  

lot of good looking Russians around too. It was easy to open them but hard to keep them engaged because it's such a free for all. All the hot girls got pulled into the VIP tables pretty quickly

Anyone got the scoop on Baller game at the VIP tables, and swooping the gold digger Russian women this way?

Don't be afraid to approach pairs of Russian women alone at the beach or in the markets if you see them eyeing you up.

Markets are a great spot to open them, especially if you know a bit of Thai and go in to "Haggle" for them.

Language is always a problem however, unless yo know Russian....