rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Tommy Robinson thread

I feel this is worthy of a thread, and it needs to be brought to the attention of as many people as possible.

Tommy Robinson, UK leader of PEGIDA, former leader of the infamous EDL, was ordered to leave Cambridge by the police, under "section 35 dispersal order", which meant he would be arrested if he did not comply.

He was with 2 other adults and their children, 7 children in total, watching a football(soccer) game at a pub.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/08/...g-chilren/

Quote:Quote:

The leader of Pegida UK, Tommy Robinson, has been ejected from the city of Cambridge and threatened with criminal charges – for watching a football match in a pub with his three young children, all aged under ten, and some friends.
Mr Robinson had travelled to the university city yesterday with two friends and their four children to watch his home town’s football club, Luton, play against Cambridge. Following the match the party of ten went to a local pub to watch another football match on the television.

As they were enjoying the game they were approached by a number of officers from Cambridgeshire police who ordered Mr Robinson to leave the city, or face being issued with a Section 35 dispersal order.

Mr Robinson asked why he was being asked to leave, to which an officer replied: “The situation is, because of the lesson’s we’ve learned in the past, we know that if certain groups stay within the city, they’re causing violence. […] There’s going to be a likelihood of violence if a group stays here from this match.”

When Mr Robinson protested that he was with his family and that no other Luton supporters were being ejected, another officer accused him of acting aggressively and told him “You’re going to get arrested in a minute.”

Security staff at the pub approached the police to insist that Mr Robinson and his party had not been causing any trouble nor given them any cause for concern, but Police – who moved the security staff away to prevent Mr Robinson filming the exchange – were unmoved.

The party then elected to leave but were followed down the road by four officers who told Mr Robinson “we’re following you and there’s no way out of that,” causing his two children, both aged under 10, to cry in terror.

Speaking to Breitbart London today, he added: “My children are terrified of the police. I can’t understand how they are allowed to continually harass me and my family.”

In a statement filmed following the incident Mr Robinson later said that he believed the police had been sent to provoke a reaction from him. He said: “This is everywhere I go, everything I do: followed, harassed, persecuted. I haven’t done anything wrong, I’m watching a Manchester United game!”

According to the Crown Prosecution Service website, section 35 of the Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014 gives officers the power to disperse people they deem troublesome.

The website states: “The dispersal power is available to uniformed police officers and designated Police Community Support Officers (PCSO) to deal with individuals engaging in anti-social behaviour, crime and disorder, not only when they have occurred or are occurring but when they are likely to occur and in any locality.”

Failure to comply with the direction to leave is a criminal offence, carrying a penalty of a fine of up to £2,500 or up to three months in jail.

Mr Robinson has been continually harassed by the police since coming to prominence as the founder of the English Defence League, which aimed to uphold British culture. He disbanded the group after its involvement in a series of violent clashes, but has since gone on to head the UK branch of the German-founded Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the West (Pegida). The group holds regular peaceful marches against Islamism.

In April this year he had a charge of battery dismissed in court by a judge who questioned the police’s motive for bringing the case. Mr Robinson admitted being involved in an altercation while in prison for alleged mortgage fraud – a charge he says was also politically motivated – but insisted that he fought in self-defence after being placed in a wing full of Muslims who placed a bounty on his head.

Following his release from jail the prison authorities assured him he would not be pursued over the altercation, only for him to be arrested just two days after announcing the formation of Pegida UK.

Cambridgeshire Police and the Cambridgeshire Police and Crime Commissioner’s office were both approached for comments but have not responded.

There has been very little coverage of this travesty.

Robinson has been enduring mounting persecution from the UK authorities. They tried to ban him from attending football games, but he was already in France to watch his national team, and then he was charged with 'inciting racial hatred' for brandishing an English flag with the words "FUCK ISIS" across it.

He is one of the most vocal and ardent critics of Islam in the UK, but the government are doing everything to silence him.

Saw this incident on a Black Pigeon Speaks video. Outrageous.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

When people get fed up enough to start shooting these Nazi cunts I will shed not a single tear for them.

p.s. In every western nation there needs to be a group sourced database keeping track of the name and badge number of the officers who engage in this kind of behaviour so we can conduct another Nuremberg trial when the dust settles.

Perhaps even the existence of such a list will make some of them think twice about their career choice.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

But 20 years to arrest the hate speech Iman that did recruit members for ISIS.
A few short decisions to bail out banks with tax payer money but no solution for the financial / EU crisis or the refugee invasion.

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

Every r----- needs its martyrs.
Don't get angry, just spread these kinds of unreported news any way you can.

They're literally starting to arrest people for "thoughtcrimes"

This is why Trump has to win. Police state - coming soon to a country near you. Canada is already too far gone, the people have capitulated, the U.K. looks like they are on the same path. The U.S. is the free world's last hope against this.

I don't think this site and forum will be around much longer if Hillary wins. The internet as we know it will be a thing of the past.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Yes. And the "liberals" will celebrate this day as a day of justice, little realising it is actually the death of their precious freedom of speech, freedom of expression and I dare say it...Human Rights.

Tommy is an easy target and those who support him are easily labelled as racist who deserve punishment. This is why I shy away from openly supporting English-centred movements because on one hand you have the police who are just as complicit in demonising any man like Tommy as much as they like, the other is these movements have too many low IQ idiots swimming around them.

Just the other day a group of three Polish men were attacked by a bunch of rent-a-thugs because they were Polish.

Where are these men where migrant/Muslim rapists do their dirty work? Where is the Police? Being an easy target in Britain is akin to walking into a fight with handcuffs on.

I remember when they created that shitty undemocratic law, idiots everywhere thought it was a good idea, because it would only be used on drunkards and football hooligans. Well!!! Didn't take long for them to start using it against political enemies did it? UK already crossed the 1984 threshold a long time ago. Anything new is just a formality now.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Statement from Cambridgeshire Police:
http://www.cambridgeshire-pcc.gov.uk/sta...gust-2016/

Statement regarding incident in Cambridge 27th August 2016
August 31st, 2016

Jason Ablewhite, Cambridgeshire Police and Crime Commissioner

As I am sure you will be aware, there has been significant coverage in the local and national media resulting from the video generated by Tommy Robinson at the weekend.

I have now had an opportunity to look into the issue with Cambridgeshire Constabulary who confirmed that a group of 18 Luton Town Football Club supporters were asked to leave The Grain Store Pub in Cambridge at about 6.30pm on Saturday. They did this because they believed that public disorder could occur between rival football fans and that as a result, members of the public could be put at risk. The group left peacefully without the need for a dispersal order to be invoked.

I am satisfied that the action taken by officers at the scene was reasonable and proportionate and in the interests of public safety.

Supplementary statement 02 Sep 2016

Thank you for all the comments you have sent me regarding this incident. I can assure you I have watched the video and I fully appreciate the strength of feeling generated. This incident was not about Mr Robinson. It was relating to a group of football fans of which Mr Robinson was a part.

An official complaint has been received on the incident so I cannot comment further at this time. However, I shall continue to monitor the case closely.

Statement from Robinson's Lawyer:
https://alisongurden.wordpress.com/2016/...ball-fans/

Cambridgeshire Police Persecution of Football Fans..

My client, known as Tommy Robinson, is a Luton Town FC football fan. On Saturday 27th August 2016 he went to watch Cambridge United FC v Luton Town FC with two friends and five children under 11, between them. All the children were in Luton Town FC shirts.

Neither my client nor his friends were involved in any disorder throughout the entire day in Cambridge. Before and after the match, Mr Robinson was with his group of friends and the children, and spent most of his time at the fair on Parkers Piece, Cambridge. He entered the Grain & Hop Store Public House at the end of a pleasant afternoon with the children. However within half an hour, he and his children were subjected to distressing and unwarranted harassment by Cambridgeshire Police officers who told him that he and his children had to leave the City of Cambridge to prevent disorder.

This is believed to be a blatant misuse of a dispersal order against a football fan who did nothing more than go on a family day out: attend a football match, watch a football match on a TV in a pub with friends, and attend the fair with children.

There were no issues with either Home or Away supporters in the pub, or to my knowledge, in any other pubs in the area. So why have football fans who have attended a football match with their young children been targeted, harassed and treated with contempt by the police?

Cambridgeshire Police have issued a statement claiming that 18 Luton Town FC football fans were dispersed from the City in order to prevent disorder, but that there was no need for them to be served with notices as they left of their own free will. There is video evidence to the contrary which clearly shows that Mr Robinson was told he had no option but to leave the City. Sadly this is the police PR machine in action, yet another example of the spin that a police force will put on their actions to justify treating football fans like second class citizens.

I am not aware of anyone else who was dispersed, and request that any Luton Town FC football fans who were dispersed from the City of Cambridge on Saturday to make contact with me in order that a full picture of events on that day can be obtained. It would help clarify whether the Cambridgeshire Police count of 18 people being dispersed includes the five children under the age of 11 who were in tears as they were followed by police officers.

I would also like to know if the other people who were dispersed were followed back to the train station by Cambridgeshire Police officers and video recorded by the officers for the whole of this route. It is a shame that the police officers chose to continue following and filming when it would have been clear that this police harassment was causing the children to become very distressed.

I believe the main objective was to try and obtain ‘evidence’ against my client. Upsetting young children who were peacefully walking to the train station on the orders of the police would be considered by many to be provocative, not that this tactic succeeded.

I also ask that anyone who was in the Grain & Hop Store Public House or who witnessed my client, his friends and their children being followed back to Cambridge train station to contact me, particularly if they have video footage or photographs.

This casual misuse of dispersal orders against football fans by police officers cannot continue to be tolerated.
Alison Gurden
Barrister

Contact details
Mobile:
email:
Twitter: @gurdena

He needs to get Periscope and be ready to post live at all times. They could have easily taken away his phone, arrested him, and have had no video evidence to back his story. This is why I'm scared of being too pro police.

You don't get there till you get there

Quote: (09-02-2016 11:13 AM)Slim Shady Wrote:  

He needs to get Periscope and be ready to post live at all times. They could have easily taken away his phone, arrested him, and have had no video evidence to back his story. This is why I'm scared of being too pro police.

Periscope should be mandatory for all freedom loving men in this age of censorship.

However, police are not the problem. The police are just doing their jobs. It's the people WHO MAKE THE LAWS AND GIVE THE ORDERS who must be held to account.

People who bash police are usually low-IQ savages with no actual arguments. If the cops are doing their jobs then it makes no sense to blame them. If the cops are not following orders then they can be blamed. And if the cops are enforcing bad laws then the cops are not to be blamed, unless the laws being enforced are truly horrific.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

To an extent, sure. Of course it is from higher up that the laws and orders are coming, but the cops have a certain level of arrogance which is insufferable, and they certainly use very sleazy methods to get around the bill of rights to arrest people or cause trouble. I have experienced this personally. It has nothing to do with race or creed. It is hubris.

Of course there are certain places and situations where action, not decency, are required. Totally get that. But certainly too many police units in low crime areas have too much time and funding and nothing really to do who harass young people, mainly men.

Edit/PS: Typing this on my phone, so maybe I am not elucidating. I may have biases, but 4th amendment violations especially are a big problem in the USA, and in the UK it is straight up a police state with no liberties. But I am personally rebellious in nature and absolutely hate being told what to do.

Another big priblem is the massive number of made up charges that will be laid on you to scare you, and then to hopefully they vita deal of you a good enough lawyer. This is a big complex where one hand feeds the other. For every arrest, there is a huge inflow into the government and to lawyers, even if in the end you are not charged.

Cameras not working and cops lying is also a big problem and of course they all vouch for each other. Sure in these dark times with bigger enemies we should side with local policemen. Of course. And I am sure a majority of them are good. I have school friends who are cops. But a cultural problem definitely exists.

Quote: (09-02-2016 11:24 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Periscope should be mandatory for all freedom loving men in this age of censorship.

However, police are not the problem. The police are just doing their jobs. It's the people WHO MAKE THE LAWS AND GIVE THE ORDERS who must be held to account.

People who bash police are usually low-IQ savages with no actual arguments. If the cops are doing their jobs then it makes no sense to blame them. If the cops are not following orders then they can be blamed. And if the cops are enforcing bad laws then the cops are not to be blamed, unless the laws being enforced are truly horrific.

You don't get there till you get there

Quote: (09-02-2016 11:24 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Samseau, you are correct that the police are just doing their jobs, but at what point do you stop shielding them with that excuse and begin to hold them accountable for lack of steel in their spines? Saying, "You can't blame me, I'm just a mindless minion!" only goes so far. For example, it didn't work for the Nazi's at Nuremberg, so we have established that there is a limit to this defense. The question in this incident is... have the police crossed the line? My answer is yes they have. Here in Ontario, the provincial police union, the OPPA went so far as to influence the last election with radio commercials paid for with members' union dues. Does that mean I can hold the rank and file cops accountable for political interference? Of course it does. They could have objected to the political interference. They didn't. The police who harassed Tommy Robinson and his young children know damn well what they are doing is wrong, or they ought to know. And their silence following the incident is deafening and it implies their consent to the whole stinking abuse of power.

If the Nazi's were guilty at Nuremberg, then these fucking waste-of-tax-money cops are guilty too. Albert Einstein said, "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."

And don't tell me they're hand-cuffed by their need for a paycheck. That is an even more pathetic excuse. Justifying the abuse of power with economic need has been done by every pathetic tin-pot tyrant in history. They should quit their corrupt police departments en masse, read RVF, and develop location-independent Bitcoin income streams. I'm not sorry for these assholes. They're just like the fuckers wearing rainbow pins in Toronto arresting Christian street preacher David Lynn at the 2012 "pride" parade on Yonge Street because HE was being attacked by rabid lesbians, so he was a "threat" to public order you see.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/youre-...y-pride-pa

1984 indeed.

Quote:Samseau Wrote:

People who bash police are usually low-IQ savages with no actual arguments.

Vox Day has a pretty high IQ, I think you would agree. He wrote the following in response to the cops shot in Dallas by BLM in July:

Quote:Vox Day Wrote:

Is it a tragedy? Of course. Even worse, it is an unnecessary one. Did these specific police officers deserve to die? Almost certainly not. But no amount of moral posturing or striking ferocious pro-police poses is going to change the fact that the only way to avoid more attacks like this is for the police departments of America to stop pretending that being scared is sufficient justification for shooting a member of the public and start holding their killer cops fully accountable for their actions every single time an unarmed or non-aggressive person is shot.

The present situation is not one that any sane individual would celebrate, but it is one that many, including me, have been predicting for a long time. I'm only surprised that it didn't happen sooner, especially in light of how many innocent military veterans have been shot and killed by police in recent years.

This is the heart of the problem. BLM may be the proximate cause, but until the causal problem of a lack of police accountability is addressed, the situation is only going to get worse.

https://voxday.blogspot.ca/2016/07/4gw-in-dallas.html

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president."

- Ann Coulter

Team ∞D Chess

Samseau is right. Going after the police is a fool's errand. The UK system does not differ from America's in the sense that police officers make arrests based upon current laws. If they were wrong, usually charges are dropped. It's not their jobs to figure that out on the spot. The Parliament is to blame for this 100%. When that stupid law came up most in the Western world gasped for a good reason. It was a massive privacy violation based on typical Western Style Democracy. A law like this (minus Hillary being president) has zero chance of passing in America. Most of Europe was amazed when that law passed. Only a moron could not see the potential for abuse of a law like that.

The UK started it all with those CCTV cameras. It still astounds me to this day how much they use those things to spy on everyone in public. It's one thing for a country like China to do all this, it's another when a Western democracy does it. Oh we just want to prevent the drunks and soccer hooligans from getting violent by using camera technology to detect fear, anger, etc. Gimme a break. It always starts off small then as soon as people are comfortable, they use it on their enemies. UK citizens moving like Jason Bourne to evade UK cameras will be their future if they do not get a grip back on their country. Human nature never changes, regardless of your nationality.

I'll be honest, I lost respect for the UK's democracy, and it's people's commitment to real democracy, even before that law passed. Even more so after none of them did anything about it to get it repealed. After Brexit, maybe they have a spine again, but I'm still skeptical.

Their people made this bed, they are going to have to lie in it, until they get some lawmakers in there to remove it or change it outright. Police have no dog in this fight at all.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

I agree with Samseau, but not only do the handlers need to be punished, but those complicit as well.
These officers came in and ecorted him and his grandkids out, and not one of them thought, "Gosh, are we really twisting the law to threaten and expel this guy and his family?".

Since they even hounded his family past the pub, they are complicit and guilty, they knew what the fuck they were doing, and can't hide behind any ignorance of following orders.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Quote: (09-02-2016 12:57 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

I agree with Samseau, but not only do the handlers need to be punished, but those complicit as well.
These officers came in and ecorted him and his grandkids out, and not one of them thought, "Gosh, are we really twisting the law to threaten and expel this guy and his family?".

Since they even hounded his family past the pub, they are complicit and guilty, they knew what the fuck they were doing, and can't hide behind any ignorance of following orders.

They were not twisting that law. That law is broad. If I recall correctly, the police are sent into any place if any kind of "disorder" is taking place or about to take place. It's basically supposed to prevent or preempt crime and social disorder from happening. If it was written for football hooliganism, they should have wrote that into the law, but they did not. They left it wide open. They did that for riot purposes. They wanted a cover for anything they wanted and waited a while before using it.

Same shit with the Patriot Act here in the US. If they abused it right away, it would have gotten reworked or repealed quickly.

If you write laws poorly, even with good intentions, they will get twisted. That is what makes them bad laws to begin with.

In private industry/business/consulting it's called "Scope Creep". If you do a poor job defining the scope of a project or the billing of said project, the customer can trick/argue you into doing more work for free than originally scoped out for the project. Usually it is due to bad wording in the Statement of Work or the various contract clauses. Setting the expectation for a customer on an engagement can ride on millions of dollars being lost.

TK, I liked your use of scope creep to explain your argument. Took me back to Project Management class! But the police can be pretty creative in their use of broad interpretation of the law to justify abuse of power. Former Toronto police chief Bill Blair did this in 2010 at the G20 summit meetings when he resuscitated an old WWII-era war measure law called the Public Works Protection Act enacted in 1939 to protect public buildings during war-time. Blair used this law to justify arresting anyone that came within 5 metres of his security perimeter and searching them. After the media outrage that followed, the government repealed the law.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toro...le4349840/

Note that Blair was a cop, albeit a white-shirted one rather than a blue-shirted one, and he acted independently of his political masters in his creatively broad interpretation of the law. The cops know what their political masters want from them, and they behave accordingly. The ones that please their masters get to wear white shirts instead of blue ones, and the ones that displease their masters take early retirement and become private investigators. I agree with you that the politicians are in control of their cop minions, but I reject the notion that the cops are entirely innocent. Blair's actions at the 2010 G20 summit are a perfect example of police culpability in this sort of abuse of power. The cops are in on it.

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president."

- Ann Coulter

Team ∞D Chess

Quote: (09-02-2016 01:42 PM)Ghost Tiger Wrote:  

TK, I liked your use of scope creep to explain your argument. Took me back to Project Management class! But the police can be pretty creative in their use of broad interpretation of the law to justify abuse of power. Former Toronto police chief Bill Blair did this in 2010 at the G20 summit meetings when he resuscitated an old WWII-era war measure law called the Public Works Protection Act enacted in 1939 to protect public buildings during war-time. Blair used this law to justify arresting anyone that came within 5 metres of his security perimeter and searching them. After the media outrage that followed, the government repealed the law.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toro...le4349840/

Note that Blair was a cop, albeit a white-shirted one rather than a blue-shirted one, and he acted independently of his political masters in his creatively broad interpretation of the law. The cops know what their political masters want from them, and they behave accordingly. The ones that please their masters get to wear white shirts instead of blue ones, and the ones that displease their masters take early retirement and become private investigators. I agree with you that the politicians are in control of their cop minions, but I reject the notion that the cops are entirely innocent. Blair's actions at the 2010 G20 summit are a perfect example of police culpability in this sort of abuse of power. The cops are in on it.

70+ year archaic laws are one thing, poorly written ones barely 5-10 years old is another. Texas had an old sodomy law that got struck down by the Supreme Court not too long ago. It took someone to actually enforce it to get it struck out of the books, just like your example. Even conservative Christian Texans thought the very old law was in poor taste, due to privacy reasons more so than gay marriage reasons.

Ignoring the laws makes for bad precedent. It is actually better when they are enforced to the letter so that lawmakers and courts can fix the issue to suit the needs of the society. It's part of the democratic process of democracy. After time if a law is to the displeasure of society, they now have an opportunity to vote in lawmakers (or put pressure on incumbents) to fix them. Police officers picking and choosing which laws to enforce is corrupt and evil. That's not their call to make and violates the principle foundation of the "separation of powers".

Nobody is forcing cops to be cops. They went into the job voluntarily, and they're not under a contract that says they can't quit (like soldiers). If they know what they're doing is morally wrong, and they continue to do it because "well, those are the orders", they are just as wrong as the people who gave the orders.

Edit - "People who bash police are usually low-IQ savages with no actual arguments" is an absurd statement.

Quote: (09-02-2016 01:55 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

70+ year archaic laws are one thing, poorly written ones barely 5-10 years old is another. Texas had an old sodomy law that got struck down by the Supreme Court not too long ago. It took someone to actually enforce it to get it struck out of the books, just like your example. Even conservative Christian Texans thought the very old law was in poor taste, due to privacy reasons more so than gay marriage reasons.

I had an ex-cop friend of mine in Toronto try to use this argument to defend Blair's actions in 2010 described above (he and Blair were personal friends). The argument basically went like this... cops should enforce ridiculous laws that are still on the books so that people can see how ridiculous they are and then lobby the politicians to repeal them. Now we've all heard stories of crazy archaic laws still on the books.

http://justsomething.co/the-22-most-ridi...t-today-2/

I actually really like the first one from that site:

It's against the law for a woman to drive a car in Main Street unless her husband is walking in front of the car waving a red flag.

I completely understand the spirit of that law, just like I understand the spirit of the Public Works Protection Act of 1939 that Blair abused AT THE TIME IT WAS ENACTED. But the goal of defragging the hard drive at the law library is insufficient justification for unlawful arrest and search of innocent civilians. We could just hire some law student interns to do a little research and make some recommendations to the current Attorney General for deletions.

My friend the ex-cop was wrong about Blair's abuse of power, not simply because of his close friendship with Blair, but also because his brain is addled by the constant stream of rum and orange juice that he regularly consumes, but I digress.

Blair was wrong, and he knew it. And the UK cops are wrong, and they know it. They are not performing some grand altruistic public service by abusing their power, they are simply being fucking assholes. And they know it. Which is one reason why their rate of alcoholism is so high, particularly on the job, which is where my friend developed his drinking problem, and Blair his own.

- Ann Coulter

Team ∞D Chess

The act can only be enforced with the permission of a senior ranking officer. To either prevent what could amount to a large scale disturbance or from preventing harassment of the public (in so many words). The officer in charge probably didn't want a riot to take place in their town from the non christian community or UAF. Also there probably wouldn't be such a backlash from the media or public by kicking Mr Robinson out of the town than if it was a Cleric of some sort.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-07-01-at-12.25.14-640x480.png]

But the media and government told me ISIS aren't real muslims and Tommy Robinson is a racist bigot [Image: huh.gif] [Image: exclamation.gif]

Related, statement from lawyer. Nicely written:
https://alisongurden.wordpress.com/2016/...-robinson/

Statement in Relation to the Football Banning Application Against Tommy Robinson

My Client, known as Tommy Robinson, has been served with an application for a football banning order by Chief Constable of Bedfordshire Police. The main purpose of Bedfordshire Police serving this football banning order was to prevent Tommy Robinson from traveling to France for the Euros. Following an application to the Court, the court has now seen fit to remove that draconian restriction on his liberty.

However Bedfordshire Police persist in making the civil football banning order application, and this application will be heard by the court in September 2016. Tommy Robinson will contest this application.

The mainstay of the application by Bedfordshire Police is that Tommy Robinson, while in France was pictured wearing an Anti ISIS T Shirt, and holding up an English Saint George Cross flag with ‘Fuck ISIS’ written across it, and that this was aimed at inciting racial hatred against muslims. Both I and my client are very concerned that the Chief Constable of Bedfordshire Police and the UK Football Policing Unit have equated Tommy Robinson’s demonstration against a banned extremist terrorist organisation as being the same as showing hatred towards people of the muslim faith. The Prime Minister David Cameron in his House of Commons speech on 2nd December 2015 refered to the ‘Evil’ of ISIS, and that British Muslims were appalled by ISIS. He further said that the attacks in Syria by the British Military were “far from an attack on Islam, we are engaging in the defence of Islam…failing to act would betray British Muslims”. It now appears that both Bedfordshire Police and the UK Football Policing Unit are linking ISIS to the general muslim people and population, because it suits their purpose of the campaign of harassment against Tommy Robinson.

I am concerned that this application is brought on the basis of a harassment campaign against Tommy Robinson, such that the Assistant Director of the United Kingdom Football Policing Unit, has become involved and provided a statement to the effect that as Tommy Robinson has a high social media profile, and is associated with Pegida UK this is likely to act as a catalyst for disorder and violence outside of the United Kingdom. This clearly is an attack on Tommy Robinson’s freedom of speech and association, and is in direct contravention of the evidence which the UK Football Policing Unit have that Tommy Robinson travelled to France during the period that the England football team played in Marseille, yet he chose not to travel to Marseille, but instead was in Paris without any incident of violence or disorder.

Tommy Robinson will vigorously defend this application against him. On Bedfordshire Police’s own admission, there is no evidence that Tommy Robinson has been involved in any reported football related disorder for at least the past 5 years.

Alison Gurden, Barrister, 1 Gray’s Inn Square Chambers

When I watched this I thought of an equally likely scenario in America

Police walk into a bar and confront a man.

Police - "We got a call that you were making a woman here uncomfortable. We're ordering you to leave town under order 66 (star wars nerds will get that one) and not return"

Man - "What girl? And leave town? I live 4 blocks away"

Police - "The order requires that you must maintain a 10 mile distance from the city limits immediately"

Man - "I don't even get a court date?"

Police - "You can challenge the order at a future date in court"

Bang.

Woman Police officer - "I think I saw him going for a gun"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV