rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Busted Dudes Test for countries you've been to

I wanted to get a thread going for everyone's opinions on how countries or cities do with the busted dudes test. If a place does well, that means ugly dudes are dating up. If it does poorly with the test then good looking dudes are dating down.

To keep it simple we can use these five ratings:

5 (guys definitely date up)
4 (guys date slightly up)
3 (equal attractiveness)
2 (guys date slightly down)
1 (guys definitely date down)

Here are my ratings...

Argentina: 3
Brazil: 4
Colombia: 3
Denmark: 1
Iceland: 3
Poland: 5
United States: 2

I am seeing mad ugly dudes with fine honeys in El Salvador....

Ok. Am I understanding this right Roosh? Per the examples you used, I am seeing an ugly dude in Poland will bang much finer looking women than if that same, exact ugly dude were to travel to Colombia?

Does ugliness include the dude being fat, short and no style too ir just face?

Mixx

Quote:Quote:

Am understanding this right Roosh? Per the examples you used, I am seeing that ugly dudes in Poland date much finer women than ugly dudes in Colombia?

Correct.

Does ugliness include the dude being fat, short and no style too ir just face?

Includes everything. A guy with an okay face but 30 pounds overweight wearing jean shorts and white tube socks would be classified as busted.

Hummm. I don't know man, I've seen some incredibly fat dudes that are only 5'2 in height looking like a California raisin dating some really fine females in Colombia.

I take it's because they are betas to the max and buy her shit all the time, but still I've seen some really fucking ugly, no style, jerry curl, mullet having, pink chucks wearing mofos lift some FINE booty in Colombia.

I think I posted a pic of a guy with a Pink swatch, and pink chucks before in Medellin.

Can you dig him up to use as a model for this test?

Mixx

UK: 1
Germany: 2
Netherlands: 2
France: 3
Spain: 2
Italy: 3
Russia: 4
Canada: 2

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

USA: 1
UK: 2
Sweden: 2
Netherlands: 2
Morocco: 2
Algeria: 2
Estonia: 2
Belgium: 2
Finland: 3
Germany: 3
Lithuania: 3
Poland: 3
Czech Republic: 3
Latvia: 3
France: 4
Russia: 4
Bulgaria: 4

OT, but I see a large disconnect between hookups and couples around me. I'm in a California beach town near LA, and for hookups it's a 1-2, and 3-4 for couples. Nightlife is full of jacked dudes and fatties. When I've talked to uggos and fatties, they show no anxiety about talking to a man a couple points higher than them, they relish it. The girls at my level may greet me warmly initially, but the margin for error is very thin.

A friend of mine, cool but average dude, who works at a bar is dating a girl appearing in a certain lad mag. Maybe I'm just making excuses, but it seems like here if you're in the right social circle and you're accepted, it's very easy to date up. Wouldn't be the first time I've seen it.

It's like as soon as guys get a crack at some superior box, they lock it up. Can't blame them.

Croatia: 3
Poland: 5
Czech: 4
Slovenia: 3
Russia: 5
Austria: 2
Hungary: 2

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I guess the trend is that Russian dudes are busted and date up! Haha, I actually saw this quite a bit traveling in Thailand, there'd be a super fine Russian chick who could be a lingerie model in the U.S. with some fugly older dude who looked like a more busted version of Vladamir Putin. I just assumed the dudes were mafia and rolling with some serious bankroll and money/power back in mother Russia.

USA: 2
UK: 1
Sweden: 3
Italy: 3
Spain: 2
Colombia: 4
Germany: 3
France: 3

I've seen some incredibly fat dudes that are only 5'2 in height looking like a California raisin dating some really fine females in Colombia.

Everyone's list is relative. Just know that in Poland there are more busted dudes dating up than Colombia.

France has been getting decent marks for a Western country (there have been positive posts about it recently). Better than Italy and Spain anyway.

Question on "The Busted Dudes Test':

What if the guy is like OGNorCal707 says, "some fugly older dude who looked like a more busted version of Vladamir Putin. I just assumed the dudes were mafia and rolling with some serious bankroll and money/power back in mother Russia"

Is he really dating up? Or is he getting what he should be getting?

If I see some cat in a smooth suit, has mad CASH, is tough, sharp and he looks like he could baseball bat someones head in, with a fly girl I usually think, "That makes sense".

Is the busted dudes test all about looks?

Because a lot of times I see a cat that is far from a male model but the cat is hard and gets fly girls.

Or a boxer with a fly girl. Is he really dating up? Or just getting what he should?

It's just by a snapshot appearance. We don't know how much money he has, or his status. Generally if he does have money or status he will look sharp and have swagger. If you find yourself saying, "Why is she dating him?" then he is dating up. It's not scientific.

Bulgaria 4

Portugal:2
Spain:3
Brazil:4

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Roosh-

"It's just by a snapshot appearance."

Ok.

I guess another litmus test would be: would this cat do good in the USA?

I would say for sure:

Latvia: 5

But I don't want everyone to get excited and think that will help you.

Or at least, it didn't help me.

Damn G, I use to think Latvia was paradise after seeing one of my neighbors was an incredibly beautiful exchange student from Latvia. She could cook her ass off too!

It kills me everytime I read you did not have a great experience there.

Mixx

MiXX -

I would just chop those girls when they come to Miami.

That is why I love Miami so much; foreign girls are sometimes easier there.

Although, I don't want to sway you from going, I would be interested on how you do there.

I would love it and be happy for you if you out-did me.

the only explanation I can really come up with is that Latvia has become such a popular destination for single guys the girls there dont touch tourists. You could probably clean up if you are a local and lived as such (apartment, etc) but the girls have adapted to tourists coming thru looking for the quick bang and act accordingly.

Riga: Imagine if you grew up in an impoverished city and overnight, everything changed. What was once a city of say, 600,000 with an historical center where "everyone knew each other" - is soon inundated with development; everything from fast food to expensive designer shops. New bars and clubs are opening every other week and those ugly bald guys you never noticed before are now the most popular men in the country with new black BMW's, designer clothes and cash to burn.

Your father was an engineer and your mother a doctor under the Soviet system - and they are now dumbfounded as to how to make enough money to keep up with new concepts - inflation and free market prices. They (and you) still live in the dismal Stalinist apartment block and worry about how they will survive on their meager pensions. You (insert hot girl's name here) have seen the whole thing transpire over the past 10-15 years and know one thing; I want/expect the good life and all it can buy.

First, there was a small tickle of foreign men passing through town, but then the discount airlines opened up and soon the place was flooded - everything from drunken British slobs, to poor American backpackers to old Italian guys - all looking for the same thing; ME and my cute friends. Life is good. We go out every night and there is an endless supply of chumps waiting to buy us drinks and even a few who will take us shopping and fly us to (insert European destination) for more shopping and champagne. I still like my old boyfriend (insert typical EE name here), but he has no money and no prospects. He tells me he wants to be an "internet businessman" or something, but I don't think he will ever make any money.

The tourist guys were fun for a while, but most don't have much money and besides, they don't plan on staying and they don't speak the language, so they aren't much fun and my friends don't like them. A better choice is to keep exploiting the older tourists - even though they are not cute, they have more money than the other young guys. The best thing is get Igor (insert typical EE thug/gangster name here) to make me his girlfriend. He's so much fun and always has the best party and the coolest friends to hang out with. He's rich and just bought another M5 - it cost 95,000 Euro's! He's taking me to Ibiza next month. I just hope he doesn't beat me up like he did his last girlfriend --((

but from what i remember from G's data sheet he wasn't getting the time of day from most of the locals. they weren't even attempting to use him. they were just completely indifferent to tourists.

Russia - 5
Ukraine - 5
Hungary - 4
Czech Rep - 3
Argentina - 3

Not even going to bother with W. Europe and N. America

Brazil-4
Argentina-3
japan-3
Thai-3
philippines-4
Costa rica-3
D.R.-4
Colombia-4
U.S.- 2 in the major cities, 1 in rural areas

If find it funny that no one has rated any asian countries.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

I would not rate Bulgaria 4, because girls definitely don't like busted dudes and would rather stay single than fuck one. Girls here like guys to dress up, keep in shape, and be cool.
Of course, the dude below dates only 9s and 10s, and you may call him busted based on his looks alone, but he wears massive bling, drives a brand new Benz, and can provide drugs on demand.

[Image: attachment.jpg2611]