rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Muslim Girls: The best girls in the world hands down

[bit long]

Hi ya'll..

I've been a frequent reader of this forum and became a member a while ago. This is my first thread so please don't shoot me if I make any newbie mistakes.

I just wanted to get few things out there..

As a Western man, I feel a bit jealous that we can't marry the girls which are, undoubtedly, the best stock of girls on planet.

Offcourse, I'm talking about Muslim girls.

Generally, Muslim girls have every single quality a man can ask for in his wife. They are loyal as hell, caring, nurturing, very family oriented, culturally *trained* to be cooks/good house keepers from teenage years, increasingly educated and mobile in the modern world (especially in West/US), wanting to have kids and raising them---and even respecting male leadership in house! (Male leadership isn't only respected but "expected" by Muslim girls/women in Islamic World....and even here in West by many). Moreover, Muslim girls have amazingly great hygiene. Keeping their private regions and underarms completely shaven is part of their faith. Washing oneself twice or more a day is not rare amongst Muslim chicks. They are the cleanest girls out there.

They are "clean" in their pants too. According to literally every single study on sexuality,Muslim girls are least likely to be sexually active before marriage. They are least promiscuous girls out there.

Even in so-called "secular" or "European" Muslim nations, sexual morality is strictly upheld due to Islam's central role in the culture and lifestyle..

For example, a study published by the U.S National Institutes of Health, titled "Sexual activity among Turkish adolescents," administered health and sexual habits of 4000 students across Turkish Universities. The results revealed that 3% of Turkish girls have had a sexual intercourse while the ratio for men was much higher (albeit, still a minority..i.e..more than 50% of the male students involved in the study never had any sort of sexual intercourse)

Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19230443

Moreover the study also revealed that amongst the Turkish girls who have had a sexual intercourse, a significant number was planning to get married to their sexual partner(unlike European girls and their whorish sexual adventures).

Understand that these studies are done on the "youth" of the country---University students in Western Turkey (most secular part of the country) who are most likely to be sexually active and their families are most likely to hold most 'liberal' attitudes towards premarital sexuality. If young Turkish girls and guys like these are so inline with Islamic codes when it comes to sexuality--imagine the Turkish society as a whole!

Furthermore, even in Western World, you'll rarely see a Muslim girl wearing slutty dresses. Muslim girls generally have a great dressing sense and their make-up skills are above average---but their dresses are classy and not short shorts and boob-revealing half-hanging shirts.

And oh, did I mention great sex? In Islamic tradition, its woman's duty to please her husband and give him the best sex she can. Moreover, refusing sex to husband (while not being on period and without having a proper reason) is considered unlawful in Islamic tradition/culture. Therefore--Muslim girls are happily willing to give sex to husband most of the times. I've seen some amateur videos from Algeria, Morrocco, Turkey, Indonesia, and Pakistan etc. And you can see it. Girls treating their men like gods in bed and giving their everything!

But Muslim girls are hardest to get in the world. Especially if you are looking for a quick romantic fun via girlfriend/FWB type relationship. Offcourse, there are those with other experiences, but I've read some experienced posters on this forum and they agree that Muslim girls are the hard nut to crack.

It happens, sure, but as I said, compared to other girls--Muslim chicks are easily the hardest to get to.

PS, us non-Muslims have a hard chance with them anyways because even if you get the girl, you have very little chance with the family and since Islamic culture is so family oriented, a girl will rarely go against her own family/culture to marry you.

F*cking around with hot sloots is awesome, but a loyal, caring, educated, beautiful, confident, and family oriented girl is what I'd love for life-long partnership...not some hot slut that has banged 5 guys before I got to her (and will bang many more after me. Western girls for you in a nutshell, sadly).

If we could replace the behavior of Western women with the behavior/discipline shown by Muslim girls---life would've been so much better for everyone!

[Image: re81Us.gif]

Deus vult!

[Image: troll.gif]

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

I know you're not trolling OP, but there's a lot of guys on here who don't even realise they have hamsters. This thread may not go in the direction you're hoping for.

This isn't a troll and I'll give you a like so you don't flake out on the forum. I don't personally know any muslim girls, but the qualities you mention are desirable if indeed they are true.

I'll share my motivation to post this thread as well..

I've been talking to this one Muslim chick in my university. She doesn't wear hijab, comes from a chill ass family, attends parties sometimes, spend nights at her friends house, and is pretty American. Very fashionable, independent, and yada yada. Met her at a hip hop dance class.

So she is the type of girl every guy would try to get to. Believe me, she is an atleast 8.7/10 in terms of looks, figure and all (would be a solid 9 if she a bit taller).

Great, great personality. Very open, friendly, confident, extremely caring for her family/friends, chill, adventurous and all..

I've become a very close friend of her (I friendzoned myself really hard..kind of on purpose cuz I just wanted to get to know her better--didn't thought I'd try to date her due to all the cultural/religious reasons etc etc).

So today, she told me...with great resentment...how she kissed twice (with the same guy) in life till now. And that's it. She is 22 mind you!

This is ALL she has done when it comes to "romance/sex" life...

I was like "you joking me!" and she literally sweared on "Allah" and she told me she felt really bad as to why she did it.

Now I am thinking: God why?! Why is it that it is literally impossible to find a 6/10 western girl who hasnt banged a couple of dudes at the very least--while there are Muslim girls who are absolute gems.

If I could, I'd totally marry this girl. I'd feel lucky that I'll reproduce with a girl like her. But I can't.

She is probably end up marrying a Muslim dude and I don't know how her life will turn out.

It's crazy how good Muslims have it when it comes to women..especially Western Muslims.

Disclaimer: Again, I am talking about the general trend on mass level---cultural as a whole---don't come back with the one liners "Oh I know this Arab girl. She is slooottttt. You are wrong." I acknowledge that we all have different experiences and I myself know many Arab sloots who are no different than white chicks.

I am not arguing that 100% Muslim girls are virgins and 100% white girls are sloots. I am taking about prevailing macro trends and cultural behaviors as a whole when it comes to Muslim girls vis-a-vis other girls, especially Western one's.

Thank you if you've made it this far. I was just kinda feeling low tonight thinking about all this sh*t...

To get a muslim girl you have to be mostly a muslim by yourself. Do you really want that? Even more you will part of Islam and the rising Caliphate.

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

I want white or asian chicks. I want nothing to do with any muslim, hot or not. Her father or brother will probably kill you anyway.

Deus vult!

Quote: (05-11-2016 03:42 AM)Rush87 Wrote:  

This isn't a troll and I'll give you a like so you don't flake out on the forum. I don't personally know any muslim girls, but the qualities you mention are desirable if indeed they are true.

Thanks man.

I've been taking couple of classes on public health, diseases, and blah blah..

Basically, and I'm saying this LITERALLY, every single study out there reveals the same exact thing: Muslim girls are least likely to be sexually active before marriage. (I can share multiple studies from top institutes if anybody wants).

This kind of sparked my interest in this topic.

I started to talk to some Middle-Eastern guys and girls. Would casually ask them various questions. Looked up other anthropological studies regarding cultural norms, surveys regarding various issues in Muslim World, and so on.

And believe me, every single thing points to one conclusion:

The single greatest stock of women to be good wives are Muslim girls.

Hands down, no question asked.

I can share various studies and reports I've read. I didn't want to make the thread too long.

Quote: (05-11-2016 03:44 AM)Parzival Wrote:  

To get a muslim girl you have to be mostly a muslim by yourself. Do you really want that? Even more you will part of Islam and the rising Caliphate.

No, I don't want that.

Hence the thread and my post regarding why I opened the thread.

I was just feeling that it kinda sucks how I can't stay what I am and still get a Muslim wife.

(I can literally get any girl as my wife (Jewish, Mormon, Catholic, Hindu)...but Muslim girls are the hardest nut to crack).

I'm talking in terms of general, macro level. Offcourse exceptions are there..

Quote: (05-11-2016 03:44 AM)Parzival Wrote:  

It depends. It seems that the main problem Muslim group are Sunni Muslims in the Middle East and from the Middle East. Saudi Arabia being the nexus of evil.

I met a few Iranian girls in college and one of them ended up dating a Mexican buddy of mine, so there are people who have Muslim backgrounds that grow up to be secular and tolerant.

It is the ultra-orthodox Muslims that practice the Wahhabi strain of Sunni Islam that seem to be the problem.

Yes I'm sure that Muslim girls (actual Muslim girls as in moderately religious, not secular ones like in Bosnia) are awesome. But you could get a girl of the same quality in Latin America, Asia or Africa without needing to convert to a dangerous ideology like Islam. So why bother?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (05-11-2016 04:01 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Yes I'm sure that Muslim girls (actual Muslim girls as in moderately religious, not secular ones like in Bosnia) are awesome. But you could get a girl of the same quality in Latin America, Asia or Africa without needing to convert to a dangerous ideology like Islam. So why bother?

Well, getting a supreme quality girl is possible even with white, Western girls.

However, as a whole on macro level, a Muslim girl is most likely to be a supreme quality girl all around than a girl from any other group out there...

Hence my title: "Muslim Girls: The best girls in the world hands down"

Muslim girls indeed are the best girls as a whole. All the empirical, objective evidence and trends point towards this. That's why I opened the thread

I am NOT advocating to convert to Islam to get with Muslim girls. Heck no!

Just giving my honest opinion based on facts..

Post#6 describes what pushed me to open the thread today (even though I knew all these facts from way before lol)

Iranian and Azerbaijanian women are both hot and make excellent wife material. Also you get the added pleasure of knowing that you denied a towelhead subhuman a hottie of their own stock. Speaking from experience as a white eurocuck christian who never and would never convert to their foul ideology and had his muslim eating bacon and drinking vodka before he got bored and wandered off.

The script should be flipped and islamic women held up as the ideal mindset of an attractive woman, it would make the loud opinionated landwhales loose their shit in Anglostan. Lets be honest white screechy girls who are 'self aware' are right at the bottom of the totem pole of totty. Muslim chicks may not be the 'best', but they aint the worst - op has a valid point.

Lets say you meet a decent muslim girl - they are out there for sure - and she would love to be with you, there is still her family. Either you have to become a Muslim, or even when you are one you have to be from her background or she is already promised to a cousin back from her home village. Or she just dishonour the family and get killed by her family or has to leave them.
The rest, where the family is kind of liberal and she is open for you, I'm sure she will be a decent wife but its finding a needle in a haystack. If you just want a traditional girl, sure you can get a turkish one or from latin america, EE or Asia. Hell you even find some in more rural areas in Europe.

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

Yeah - getting a Muslim girl is fine, but I would not want my kids growing up Muslim or she wanting to live her religion.

I agree that ex-Muslims girls or those who then leave their religion would be fine wives and girlfriends, but actual Muslim girls? Even secular girls are in danger. Your son is just a study group away from joining ISIS. I have read enough of the Quran and the Hadiths to know that you can only reform it via violent pushback by secular Muslim rulers. Anything else leads back to barbarism, violence and war.

So getting such a girl is best advisable with certain caveats. A friend of mine recently married a pretty 26yo girl from Azerbaijan. (He is 39 and German.) But the fact about her family is that her father left Islam and once forbid her to read the Quran while living under his roof. He studied the teachings well enough to realize the evil of this religion.

Also just as you said - most of those girls would lose their families if they left islam. Apostacy (leaving of Islam) is punished by death in most Islamic countries. You would really have to select that girl very well, her low notch count or virginity being the least of your worries. In fact sometimes her cousins may even kill you. One Afghani friend of mine experienced that glory of Afghani culture. My friend is the son an Imam and on one visit to his homeland of Afghanistan, he fell in love with a young girl. They did not have sex, but they met in private and when her brothers found out they almost killed him breaking his jaw etc. No wonder he preferred to marry a conservative Russian girl with a low notch-count. (He lives in Germany now.)

Is this meant to be a joke?

Can I bang them in their hijab or not?

I'm a Muslim by birth, and if you really want a Muslim girl, at least try for Westernized ones.
Trust me, you do not want family feuds.
I'll go out on a limb here and say that my country is the only country in the world that has totally peaceful Muslims who won't give a damn if you do anything like this. Doesn't mean they'll be ecstatic or anything, but at least they won't cause you any physical harm.
Do not try for a girl in a majority Muslim country.

While many people see this as a troll thread, the OP raises a real point there, which is: Western girls are no longer marriage material, and only girls who still follow the traditional values are marriageable. That's the bigger picture.

Muslims fit this category, so do the SEA girls who come from good families. In the West, you can swoop a Muslim girl who might accept to marry a non-Muslim, but that shouldn't be your main focus.

It's worth it if you can escape the wrath of radical Islam. Try going for a Turkish or Lebanese girl.

I think there is something to be said about their femininity, traditional gender roles, and old world values, but typically its hard to date a muslim if your arent muslim yourself. Even on the off chance her parents approve, her religious values may be a bit too extreme and clash with you. Its a true shame the most chaste women in the world are part of a group of an extreme religion.

Edit: anybody have experience with a semi-westernized muslim girl? What traditional values do they retain?

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

― Hunter S. Thompson

2019 COLOMBIA MOTORCYCLE TRIP DATASHEET

I would disagree here. I see what you're saying, but it's literally a no-win situation. I banged a few in Indonesia who were moderate Muslims, drank, smoked, basically was as Muslim as the average Christian was, but then they all said they wouldn't marry a guy who wasn't Muslim. Primarily because of what their families and community would think. So worst of western promiscuity, combined with the worst of rules for settling down.

Sure, in theory, if you get the true FOB Muslims who are practicing. They are beautiful, submit, are taught to be good mothers, and so on. However, like others have said, such women are generally looking for fellow Muslims. So, unless you want to become a Muslim, you are unlikely to get these women.

So, then you say "what about the secular Muslim women?" Most of those women are so undesirable it is not funny. Being a secular Muslim is associated with becoming Westernized. Dating a secular Muslim woman is like dating the absolute worst the female gender has to offer. They are the most materialistic and red-flag-laden women known to man.

I once dated a Persian girl for 6 months. I found her super sexy. Dark luxurious hair, tanned skin, feminine, etc. Her family was pretty well off. And sure, the sex was great, but damnnnnn once things got more serious, certain things she did, said and wanted she set off a bunch of red flags.
1) spoke highly of her friend who had received a rape fantasy from her bf
2) asked me to perform a rape fantasy on her (i didn't)
3) when talking in jest about me getting her a future car, a standard brand was not good enough - had to be a BMW or more
4) pointed out all of her expensive jewelry ($3k ring, $5k bracelet, etc.)
5) sent me various nude pics and vids without me asking while I was traveling on business
6) loved to get drunk
7) would go out with a gf who also would get drunk. this gf has (had?) a bf, a very well off (asian) bf who would take her all over the world. Yet, she would get drunk at clubs with my gf, make out with random dudes, let them motorboat her. My gf would come home and tell me that she was a "good girl" and would never do that.

I knew one of her Muslim gf's (also Persian) who was the same, if not worse, as my gf would tell me about her - she was gunning for my gf's brother since her gf knew their family was well off.

Just go to a hooka bar/club if you get the chance. You should encounter men going to battle over these women.

I find them quite explosive in bed personally.