rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paul Joseph Watson thread

Paul Joseph Watson has been on a roll lately taking on feminists, and SJW's.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Yeah - they started to address feminism and neomasculinity regularly now at Infowars.

It's a legitimately good alternative news site, though there is some crazy added to it as well - also leading the people into a dead end.

But hey - it's still less propaganda laden than the mainstream media which lies almost non-stop on all topics and mostly restricts knowledge severely.

As an American, I really appreciate a good old-fashioned British tongue lashing.

Recipe:
3 cups facts
3 cups logic
and a sprinkling of the word cunt.

thoughts on his latest release showing a staged beheading?
PJW believes the Russian hacktivist group responsible for it's release also created it in order to fuel conspiracy theories in an effort to embarrass John McCain.
The production looks pretty expensive though

two scoops
two genders
two terms

This video is fan-fucking-tastic

Glad to see Paul Joseph Watson and Infowars going after SJW's

Quote: (08-03-2015 08:51 PM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

This video is fan-fucking-tastic

Glad to see Paul Joseph Watson and Infowars going after SJW's

haha! He called them 'swamp donkeys' I haven't hear that one since my logging days. On a lighter note have you seen the middle east correspondent he interviews occasionally...Syrian Girl

This chick's picture should be under the definition for DSL's

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Facebook censored one of Watson's articles. So I thought I'd post that here to broadcast it. So that when anyone does a search for FACEBOOK CENSORSHIP, this will come up in Google.

Watson had written a piece on a refugee raping a Swedish woman. Here is the place where it was yesterday. It's gone now. Apparently, it was removed because Facebook considered anti-migrant posts to be "xenophobic”.

(I also left a comment there but there is no record of that in my Facebook Activity Log, so they're now erasing history.)

Anyway, Watson wrote a story about the censorship at Infowars.com. You can find that here.

I've seen liberals on my Facebook page in favor of corporate censorship because it tends to suit their agenda. They make it clear the First Amendment "only applies to the government censoring speech."

I'm not a Constitutional scholar by any means. But it's occurring to me that when you have a country where corporations control most means of communication (i.e. newspapers, Facebook, Twitter), then you've basically sold out the First Amendment to business and/or made it irrelevant.

Is there a way around this? Could a person have sued the old Bell Telephone company, for example, if it had its operators cut off phone calls they deemed as "inappropriate?" Would this, then, apply to social media?

There has to be some precedent here to change things, because the globalist corporate state is only getting more powerful.

Quote: (12-24-2015 08:27 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

There has to be some precedent here to change things, because the globalist corporate state is only getting more powerful.

We can just consider internet companies (and other communication companies) and the government one and the same, at this point. Encryption bullshit is just marketing talk. Our information is freely available to all agencies that want it.

Legality does not factor into it. Who is going to prosecute them? No one. Instead they prosecute the whistle blowers.

History shows many precedents for change. Powerful people can be made to listen. But none of those are civil debate and none of those should be discussed on the infrastructure that they control (especially public forums).

So where does that leave us concerned citizens?

PJW basically does a great "Top 5 Liberal Fails of 2015" video. Everything is essentially straight off the forum.

You don't get there till you get there

Re: the Paul Watson 2015 recap.

I'm thinking there is still #SafeSpace for more retardation.

I'm no expert on the US constitution, or on where tyranny of the majority differs from government gagging, but I would think, since Merkel has co-opted Facebook and Twitter to delete any 'troublesome' commentary on immigration, that this IS government gagging, merely delivered by corporate proxy?

Facebook censored one of Watson's articles. So I thought I'd post that here to broadcast it. So that when anyone does a search for FACEBOOK CENSORSHIP, this will come up in Google.

Watson had written a piece on a refugee raping a Swedish woman. Here is the place where it was yesterday. It's gone now. Apparently, it was removed because Facebook considered anti-migrant posts to be "xenophobic”.

(I also left a comment there but there is no record of that in my Facebook Activity Log, so they're now erasing history.)

Anyway, Watson wrote a story about the censorship at Infowars.com. You can find that here.

I've seen liberals on my Facebook page in favor of corporate censorship because it tends to suit their agenda. They make it clear the First Amendment "only applies to the government censoring speech."

I'm not a Constitutional scholar by any means. But it's occurring to me that when you have a country where corporations control most means of communication (i.e. newspapers, Facebook, Twitter), then you've basically sold out the First Amendment to business and/or made it irrelevant.

Is there a way around this? Could a person have sued the old Bell Telephone company, for example, if it had its operators cut off phone calls they deemed as "inappropriate?" Would this, then, apply to social media?

"The woman most eager to jump out of her petticoat to assert her rights is the first to jump back into it when threatened with a switching for misusing them,"
-Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

This is crazy:

The special branch within the UK police wanted him to 'unite the right' etc, so that they could control it. Crazy what goes on at the top level. Not that we didn't know.

Makes me scared to even post on here, but I guess that's the point. There's 100% an agenda going on by globalists in regards to nation states, consumerism etc, which has been pretty much analysed and described by people here...how the hell is it to be defeated?

Left and right is dead...it's globalists v people.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

^^

Very important video that non-Europeans should watch to get a view of the situation in the UK.

I have posted about it in the Migrant thread, and will leave a link to the videos and migrant related discussion here: Migrant Invasion

"Let's just keep triggering the little shits, it's hilarious."
Still on a roll!

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Quote: (06-03-2016 06:31 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

"Let's just keep triggering the little shits, it's hilarious."
Still on a roll!

[Image: laugh4.gif]

I like this guy. Paul J. Watson has been doing a lot of great work to spread the message far and wide over anything that gets ignored by the MSM such as SJWs, migrants invasion, etc.

Funny how the professionally offended/anti-fa/leftist activist types were against the big multi-national corporations for a good 20+ years until sometime about seven or eight years ago. Since 2009 or so I haven't heard much hate from the far-left and their sympathizers against multi-national corporations. You know, since the corporations started to seriously fund their organizations and strongly support fag marriage, large scale third world immigration, and feminism.

Kinda like how they now gloat about getting anti-marxists fired from their jobs or some non-leftist young guy expelled from his university but many years ago they cried salty tears about the totalitarian implications of McCarthyism and the Blacklisting of known Communists or fellow travelers in civil service jobs.

I love all the ones linked so far (especially the "Fat feminists" LOL).

However, my favorite of the last six months or so has got to be his commentary on "modern art."

I think it illustrates the female psyche.

This was a very good one and a very popular one as well:

Happy 4th of July

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

^That one just popped into my feed.

I'm not even American but that ostentatiously ungrateful attitude makes want to bitchslap some SJWs.

Paul is doing great work for the cause.

I love it when paul tears into a particular personality. He really knows how to deliver the beat down. Too bad he didn't lay it down on this guy:
http://www.fury.news/2016/07/flag-burner...ts-jusice/

Image says it all-hotlink says "flag-burning-faggot.jpg"
[Image: flag-burning-faggot.jpg]

Quote: (07-04-2016 02:01 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Happy 4th of July

Too bad most American girls don't look like the thumbnail.

One of the many reasons why it's "Make America Great Again," not "America is Great Now."

Via Paul Joseph Watson's tweet:
Quote:Quote:

[Image: CmuB_LaXYAAdoYQ.jpg:small]
Paul Joseph Watson‏@PrisonPlanet 20 hours ago
If this is your mom, tell her to stay away from the Internet.

[Image: laugh7.gif]

New video deconstructing Beyoncé:

[Image: clap.gif]