rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

Sigh.

I've always found Asians attractive so never got "yellow fever" as such, just saw them much like anyone from any other race.

I've been here about 8 months now and am really bored of Thai girls!

I know we criticize many things about Western women but man... I would give my left arm for one right now!

Just venting. Unless of course anyone has some good tips for getting some in Bangkok!

V.

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

Care to elaborate?

What is it about Thai girls that seems to have you disillusioned (just in case I happen to find myself in that neck of the woods)?

Have to say, I have very little experience with the Southerners (Thai, Cambodians, Viets, Lao, etc).

Quote:Quote:

I've always found Asians attractive so never got "yellow fever" as such

Speak for yourself. [Image: tard.gif]

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

I honestly can't say I empathize.

I've been boning Thai chicks for going on a year now and I'm still loving every minute of it.

Every time I see a chunky white girl traipsing along Sukhumvit in multicolored hipster parachute pants, my balls shrink a little.

Although...I do see some pretty stunning non-Asian girls in Terminal 21.

I think if you want to mix it up, you just have to go to a place where Western girls congregate, like the malls, or Khao San road, etc.

When I first got here I stayed in hostels, so I didn't get my Thai flag until about 3 months into the trip; Chinese, Australian, Swiss, Malaysian, Russian...but no Thai. You can go international staying in hostels. But ...you're staying in fucking hostels.

Ok, one actually useful tip: Put out a craigslist ad in casual encounters. There are a good bit of non-Thai girls who use it to hook up/meet people. DateInAsia.com is pretty good too, I met a cute Philippina on there. Godspeed!

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

Balls continuously drained by skinny feminine women #redpillproblems

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

Quote: (12-03-2013 01:52 PM)Vendetta Wrote:  

Sigh.

I've always found Asians attractive so never got "yellow fever" as such, just saw them much like anyone from any other race.

I've been here about 8 months now and am really bored of Thai girls!

I know we criticize many things about Western women but man... I would give my left arm for one right now!

Just venting. Unless of course anyone has some good tips for getting some in Bangkok!

V.

I understand what you mean - to find western girls in bkk is not easy. Best place would be Khao San Road. Also Mixx Disco Pattaya for Russian girls or maybe try Phuket. As Peak season starts soon, Bangla Road is now packed with Swedish and Aussie girls. Also there is Seduction Disco and Famousbeachclub for Russians.

When I got bored in BKK I sometimes just flew to Manila - nice girls, mentality very different compared to thais - easiest place in Asia, maybe worldwide to get laid.

What kind of thai girls are u hitting on ? Just curious, as many guys just hang around in Sukhumvit fucking Isaan girls and never experience that BKK has much more to offer.

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

Look up the Alliance Francaise and Goethe Institut pages. Both have many public events. The Goethe Institute has an open air film festival on Tuesday nights. I went to a Bastille Day party at the Alliance Francaise which had a few stunners.

There's also Bangkok Art Map, which has gallery openings that draw a good expat crowd. https://www.facebook.com/bangkokartmap

Read the Bangkok Post everyday, there are always event listings bound to draw younger expat women.

Join internations.org - a social network for expats. Basic membership is free. Go to their get-togethers for Bangkok. The next one is on December 7. Kind of hit or miss, but draws teachers, businesspeople and embassy staff.

If nothing else, these things will vary your life and you might also make business contacts, too.

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

Interesting.

Asian girls are fun for a season to me, but after a while I get bored with them.

I can't explain why, they just are not on the level of a smoking Latina or Russian chick. (For me at least)

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

Hey thanks guys, actually some useful ideas there!

"As Peak season starts soon, Bangla Road is now packed with Swedish and Aussie girls. Also there is Seduction Disco and Famousbeachclub for Russians."

I take it this is not BKK?

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

Bangla Road is in Phuket, some clubs and lots of gogo bars. A little bit like walking street in Pattaya.

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

Bangla road is in Patong Beach in Phuket. Fun place lots of Euro chicks for you. It seems of have gotten a bit more seedy with scams though in recent years so just be careful of the ''Taxi Mafia''.

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

Ah OK, thanks.

I just went to Pattaya last weekend for the first time but haven't been to Phuket yet.

Pattaya was actually not as bad as I thought it was going to be! In fact, I'd go there again.

A shit load of Russians there. Some pretty girls but mostly your typical Eastern block types.

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

We need a travelers lounge thread for all of the non thread worthy stuff people wish to vent about.

And as mentioned, where are you meeting the Thai girls at now that you're bored with?

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

Online.

They all just look... the same.

I don't mean that like "all Asians look the same to me" coz obviously they don't.

Yet somehow, they do....!

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

Vendetta, have you tried going after women in other countries in East Asia? It'd probably be easier. Go to China, Taiwan, Korea, Vietnam or the Philippines, or come to Japan...or are you looking particularly for White women?

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

Honestly, I got bored with the Issan girls after two months. Convo is limited, they are very simple minded. Ever so often you want to have an interesting conversation and not just doing goofy shit with alot of facial expressions. I enjoyed being pleased and the tight pussies. If I wanted some convo I would talk to a European. Some of the Nana waitresses are interesting. Especially the older ones.

I never smashed any university girls so maybe they are different.

Seems you are smashing the lower class girls. Report back when you are smashing RCA girls or Thai girls who come from money.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

Quote: (12-04-2013 12:51 PM)Vendetta Wrote:  

Online.

I don't mean that like "all Asians look the same to me" coz obviously they don't.

Stop targeting the run of the mill 6 online and go after the handful of 7-8s.

Go to Demo this Saturday and see how the Thai girls look there. I'm not sure I've seen anyone here say they've gone to Demo. It's got great quality.

Have you been to RCA?

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

^^^I went to Demo and Funky Villa. Hated it. Impossible to penetrate those tight-knit social circles unless you speak thai or know somebody there. I had 1 drink and bounced. I'd do Escobar over those 2, but thats just my preference...

The easiest way to pick up hot girls in posting up at 3am on Sukhumvit soi 11 and spitting beer cart game at the drunk hot girls going to afterhours. Terminal 21 around late dinner-time is esp fruitful as well.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

Quote: (12-04-2013 09:33 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (12-04-2013 12:51 PM)Vendetta Wrote:  

Online.

Stop targeting the run of the mill 6 online and go after the handful of 7-8s.

Go to Demo this Saturday and see how the Thai girls look there. I'm not sure I've seen anyone here say they've gone to Demo. It's got great quality.

Have you been to RCA?

I went to RCA once with my Thai girlfriend and her work colleagues. Obviously, I was with her so wasn't going for girls. It was Thai heavy and yes some good looking girls about. We went to Route 66 and as many have reported, it's just tight groups of Thais who stick to themselves and drink whisky while some very bad and loud music is blasted out that no one dances to. I can't see how I could do that place solo.

Actually, the corner of Sukhumvit 55 by Thong Lor BTS - I always see loads of hot girls walking up and down there.

Still not been to Demo or Funky Villa - my GF says they're over but she's like that about everything so I don't pay her much attention.

I am not hanging out with bargirls - all the girls I've seen are working (albeit some in crap jobs like Starbucks) with the odd university student thrown in. My GF is a professional for an American healthcare company. Has company car etc.

Actually, my Uni student FB girl says I should go and eat at the uni canteen - she says there are loads of foreign girls who study there. Russian girls etc. Sounds at least worth checking out.

As for traveling to other Asian countries, that's not an option as I'm here to study/work long time. I am going to go to Laos soon though to get new Thai visas. Try and get my Laos flag whilst there and maybe any foreign chicks I can find!

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

Quote: (12-04-2013 11:23 PM)DVY Wrote:  

^^^I went to Demo and Funky Villa. Hated it. Impossible to penetrate those tight-knit social circles unless you speak thai or know somebody there. I had 1 drink and bounced. I'd do Escobar over those 2, but thats just my preference...

I've pulled ONS and numbers that resulted in bangs from Demo. It's harder than RCA, but still possible. Much more likley to pull numbers than a ONS. RCA is the better option of the two IMO, but Demo can be good.

Grab a bottle and post up outside where the tables and chairs are, right between the two entrances of Funky and Demo. That's where girls go to smoke and you can actually hear to talk. Girls will sometimes go outside in pairs or alone to smoke, so you can hit them up when they are not surrounded by an entire table of girls. I never hit on girls inside of Demo, always post up outside.

Run the same exact game at Demo as you do at RCA, but the girls will be more difficult. The quality is great though. The girls at Demo almost all speak English, so you don't need Thai.

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

Hmm... must check it out.

You still with your Thai GF Rio? You still in BKK?

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

Quote: (12-04-2013 11:59 PM)Vendetta Wrote:  

I went to RCA once with my Thai girlfriend and her work colleagues. Obviously, I was with her so wasn't going for girls. It was Thai heavy and yes some good looking girls about. We went to Route 66 and as many have reported, it's just tight groups of Thais who stick to themselves and drink whisky while some very bad and loud music is blasted out that no one dances to. I can't see how I could do that place solo.

RCA girls loosen up a lot around 1 AM. Everyone is drunk and having a good time. That's when I get the most eye contact. Get a table outside, don't get one inside. It's too loud and crowded inside.

Girls at Route are very open to foreigners, but you gotta put in the approaches. Slowly walk around until you make some eye contact with a girl. Go up to her confidently and cheers her. Ask her "Poot pasa Thai dai mai kaap?" with a cheeky grin. You're asking her if she can speak Thai, which of course she can. Should get a laugh out of it. Easy opener. Picked it up from livingthai.org.

Try to get your table close to the walkway, or by the bathroom, or somewhere with heavy foot traffic so you have a lot of options as they walk by.

RCA isn't a cake walk, regardless of popular belief about Thailand. You have to put in some difficult table approaches and come with some decent game and style. Being a white guy with a pulse won't get it done like it will around Sukhumvit with the soi 4 Isaan girls.

I wouldn't do any Thai style club solo. It'd be no fun at all. If I was rolling solo I'd hit Levels on soi 11. Could also hit Insanity or Khaosan if you were rolling solo and wanted to have a good time. Lower quality girls, but a more fun party atmosphere.

EDIT:

Yes to both. I think LeightonBlackstock wants to do a forum meetup when he gets here. Maybe after the holidays or something.

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

Quote: (12-05-2013 12:23 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Girls at Route are very open to foreigners, but you gotta put in the approaches. Slowly walk around until you make some eye contact with a girl. Go up to her confidently and cheers her. Ask her "Poot pasa Thai dai mai kaap?" with a cheeky grin. You're asking her if she can speak Thai, which of course she can. Should get a laugh out of it. Easy opener. Picked it up from livingthai.org.

Ever run into the dude that runs that site? I fee like he needs to be on RVF if he isn't already

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

Never met him but chatted with him via email and seems like a cool guy. I'm pretty sure he knows about the forum.

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

@RioNomad... You are a patient man explaining all this stuff. It feels like you are almost on repeat every 6 months giving details on where to pick up girls in Bangkok.

Most of my success with Thai girls was getting numbers while they worked. Girls working at the mall, a dentist receptionist, waitress, etc...

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

@Rio- yea, your gameplan is spot on. A curious thought that THC had. Skip regular clubbing and just go after-hours. Everybodys drunk and way easier to chat up.

I got serious traction at Scratch Dog (ups to Rio), but its no cakewalk.

Thailand girls (at least quality ones) will never approach you. The most they'll do is smile at you. Its all up to you.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude