rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need help with tourists in Thailand

Brief background, I'm a 28 Chinese, 5'9, average build and semi-athletic body. Not too bad looking and my style is usually a collared shirt with sleeves rolled up plus jeans. I'm from Australia, but more culturally Chinese tho I speak perfect english. I've never had a successful pickup of a white girl before in terms of nightclub.

So I'm in Koh Samui right now trying to get some foreign flags but having massive trouble getting any sort of interest, or rather I'm just not sure how to go about.
I do fine with Thai girls, in fact been out 4 times and managed to bed 2 already. My style is very korean atm which I get mistaken for by Thai quite often (which helps).

Normally I'd just try to get some proximity and see who is interested, but with foreign girls I'm getting nothing, almost as if I make eye contact and they look away immediately if at all. Now I know itan limiting belief but reading so many data sheets on how loose the holiday women are I'd like to ask for help in what other Asian guys do that works, only in Thailand for a few more weeks so I'd like to make all the notches I can but not necessarily limited to Thai flags.

So far I've had some interesting experience, just tonight at green mango a gay thai and his tranny friend was all friendly to me, I just went with the flow and partied with them. They wanted to show me to the beach for sunrise but I declined, didn't want to put myself in a risky situation even tho they seemed like good people.
As I walked back I guess a lot of people must have noticed me walking with them, got ladyboys chasing me up the street asking me where I stay and kept stroking my cock (which didn't get erect so Bi test passed)
One even followed me back to my hotel(damn I miss security), another girl who was quite cute but dunno if she was pro or not bumped into me and yelled out 'Are you gay', naturally I was WTF.

Anyhow if anyone could help me make the best use of my time in thailand that'd be great. I'll be heading to ko Tao, Phangan (fmp) and phi phi soon, juggling whether I should spend a few days in Phuket or back to bangkok as well.

I'm also having some anxiety over the thai chicks I approach in clubs whether they are pros or ladyboys... (I go for ones shorter than me and their hands seems to check out ok)
This particular one has me worried because she didn't shave her legs

Caveat: I've never been to Ko Samui, so I'm no expert on the scene. I have been to Ko Samed, Bangkok and Chang Mai. In each of those places, I experienced a similar phenomenon. There were lots of farang guys with Thai girls. And there were lots of white girls with no one. Maybe Ko Samui is different and all the girls are coupled up or in big coed groups, I don't know.

Keep an eye out for girls traveling solo or in pairs. They should be pretty amenable to being approached, since they generally don't have interest in the Thai guys and the white guys are all chasing Thai girls. Almost every white girl that I've talked to about traveling in Thailand said that they felt almost invisible.

I was in Samui for five days in Feb or March of this year. I ended up smashing one Thai girl the whole time though. Didnt game or party too much. I rented a motobike but I was on a different end of the island so I didnt feel like riding at night and getting lost.

The Aussies were cool and open to kick it. The Jewish princesses couldnt be gamed. Never met one till that week. Some are goregous with beautiful tans but I coupdnt crack any of them. Anyway, hit up Akbar and you should be able to get laid there. That Bob Marley bar is a great spot too. Good luck. These women are on vacation and are looking for dick also. Go get some.

Edit: I know its an island but I hope you arent dressed like a tourist.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Jr - thanks that's good advice and a good point of view from the girls

Texasmade - I'll try those spots, I was in green mango and sound club last night. I don't know but it feels like I can't generate any sort of attraction with the clubs being so loud and every guy there is buff rocking a six pack with his shirt off.
My style is usually a collared shirt with sleeves rolled up plus jeans so I'm definitely not rocking wife beaters and t shirts with shorts

Damn, Samui basically reminds me of home. Massive Zyzz cockfest and I basically got AMOG tonight, gonna have to work on that now that I'm running solo.
Didn't do any approaches tonight, dudes were everywhere and the chicks were either with a dude already or fat. Maybe I picked a bad time to be rocking Samui.
Not to mention I'm getting ad attention from the gay bros and ladyboys, I had to bolt when tonight the ladyboy that stalked me showed up to green mango.

I ain't gonna miss this place, I did get a number from a thai bird but that didn't eventuate, she's going to FMP so I'll have to see how it pans out, meanwhile I've got girl I slept with before telling me she misses me and another setting up a date for ocean world.

I think you might want to try Koh Tao & Phi Phi. Better ratios of girls with less couples. All of my American friends have indicated Samui is indeed more along the lines for couples. Here's Qwest's data sheet - http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-19886-...#pid353340

Go for those Scandinavian chicks! Haha

Btw, I have real trouble getting "foreign chicks" to notice me in Asia though it's a different story in Europe. I think it might have to do with the fact that I'm just doing family stuff in Asia opposed to gaming when there.

Yb13 - Koh Tao and Phi Phi are definitely in my itinerary (in fact hitting KT tomorrow), the only sad thing is I'm leaving behind the Thai bird, was hoping to be fking her tonight. Are you of Asian descent Yb13? I find traveling alone empowering but I've been staying in single rooms (as opposed to hostels) and its been really hard to get social, I'd probably take a page outta YMG's book and start just opening western girls whether I see them.

Yeah go out there and ask dumb questions about directions to so and so...then say "oh btw, what's your name?"

I wish tickets to Thailand weren't 2000 dollars a pop from Texas or else I'd like to hit up SE Asia. Never been to the Islands but only Pattaya and Bangkok eating great food doing family stuff. Approaching "foreign women" as an Asian guy in Asia feels very different must say.

Mate I feel extremely popular in Thailand right now with the local. I read somewhere Thailand is extremely influenced by other Asian pop culture, which is now KPOP (used to be Jap). I've taken a page out of that and tried to make myself as stylish as possible and it definitely reaps rewards. I've tried pipelining some tourist chicks on OKC with intent to travel together or something, no response even though their profile are all like 'looking for travel buddies'. Meanwhile I've got Thai's chasing me

^ Dev yeah just make sure it's not the ladyboys though, haha. Continue to keep that radar sharp.

Don't get me started, I was walking back to my hotel when some local Thai (gay) stopped me and asked 'where are you going'

I was in Thailand a few years ago with a group of 4 guys, 3 white Europeans and one dude who's parents were from SE Asia but was born and raised in the UK. The Asian dude has quite good game at home (with white girls or otherwise) but got absolutely no love in Thailand from the tourist girls. They all seemed to just see him as 'another sleazy Asian' to quote one of them. As soon as he approached their guard would visibly go up.

It didnt help that his game at home is quite hipstery and on the Thai islands its all tank tops and muscles I guess. When everyone at the FMP is topless it's hard to compete with the 6ft 2 100kg rugby player if your usual game is style based.

After a couple weeks he gave up on the tourist girls and just focused on the local Thai birds, who he cleaned up with. He was just foreign enough to be interesting but not foreign enough to get the farang badge. Mightn't be what you want to hear but I'd say stop wasting your time on the tourists, you can pull Anglo Saxon birds anywhere else. Make the most of the easy Thai girls while you're there!

Zatara - fair call man, it's good to hear some real life observations. While I'm disappointed ill work on both foreign and local just to mix it up, cheers

I am a Chinese myself so I guess I could contribute a little of my humble opinion.

It might be true Asian guys are conceived as asexual in Anglo countries, but based on my experience, girls from other countries (French, German, Scandinavian, Latina, and so on) do not think the same way. They treat us in a neutrural way, if not positive. There are much more non-Anglo girls right there than UK/Aussie/Kiwi bitches.

While traveling, I think look, personality, confidence and so on matter much more than race and skin color. Other tourists want a good time, they are not looking for a husband. I used to be super skinny (181cm, 66kg) and got neglected all the time while I was staying in different hostels with people worldwide. After I realized I hit the gym like motherfucker and learned some game routines and gimmicks (now I am 82kg and thank Roosh for your motivation and information). Also I spent some serious money buying good clothes. This year I had a trip in Brazil for two months, I got compliments many times. Girls said you are a good looking Chinese guy, you are cute, blablabla. While I learned portuguese before I went to Brazil, I could talk with girls in hostel, and even some tourist girls approached me in hostel and said how can a Chinese guy speak different languages and wanted to talk with me. It was the first time I got options.

In my opinion, as long as a Asian guy is really dedicated and serious to game and really want to fuck women from different ethnical background, it is not that hard. Actually it is easier since in many situations I feel like I am the only Asian guy out there (in quite a few SouthAmerica Central America, European Countries), and people automatically give me more attention.

Looking forward your good news.

Quote: (11-11-2013 06:10 PM)devilution Wrote:  

As I walked back I guess a lot of people must have noticed me walking with them, got ladyboys chasing me up the street asking me where I stay and kept stroking my cock (which didn't get erect so Bi test passed)

The guy KEPT stroking your thing? so, you've let him stroke it for some time? let him touch you more than once?? without stopping him, or even punching him (in the chest, not in the face, don't go into trouble in foreign countries)?

Bi test NOT passed, I would venture, with all due respect.

derekyuuu - cheers for your advice, that's another fresh perspective. I regret not getting ripped before making this trip but will make sure when I get home to make it happen.

Arg - I was surprised, especially with all the stories about ladyboys kicking tourist ass. But you've made me realise that I was too far complacent. An alpha wouldn't of allowed anyone invade his personal space like that, advice noted and will handle accordingly in the future.

Quote: (11-13-2013 02:14 AM)devilution Wrote:  

Arg - I was surprised, especially with all the stories about ladyboys kicking tourist ass. But you've made me realise that I was too far complacent. An alpha wouldn't have allowed anyone invade his personal space like that, advice noted and will handle accordingly in the future.

Well, I don't know Thailand. Maybe ladyboys are dangerous fighters indeed there??

But, it is another thing. An AlphaMale usually do NOT get this kind of problems. Because an alphamale has a secure, rather mean manly behaviour and face, that will stop people from disrespecting him.

Think of Sean Connery or V. Poutin, walking on the street. People will not approach them to physically challenge them.

That is why, in spite of not being a very big or very good fighter, I almost never get challenged. The cold "EE" eyes explain it. No ladyboy would touch a Russian tourist, likewise.

Same thing in the Latin Am country where I am. Russian men (or women) tourists do not get lots of hassle from street vendors. Cause their expressionless poker face stops the street hasslers short.

So, my advice : walk tall, practice martial arts, use a cold, sharp, kinda mean stare. Keep a manly face. Most muggers will let you alone. [Image: wink.gif]

If your face is kind, people will try to abuse you.

Quote: (11-13-2013 01:45 AM)derekyuuu Wrote:  

I am a Chinese myself so I guess I could contribute a little of my humble opinion.

It might be true Asian guys are conceived as asexual in Anglo countries, but based on my experience, girls from other countries (French, German, Scandinavian, Latina, and so on) do not think the same way. They treat us in a neutrural way, if not positive. There are much more non-Anglo girls right there than UK/Aussie/Kiwi bitches.

While traveling, I think look, personality, confidence and so on matter much more than race and skin color. Other tourists want a good time, they are not looking for a husband. I used to be super skinny (181cm, 66kg) and got neglected all the time while I was staying in different hostels with people worldwide. After I realized I hit the gym like motherfucker and learned some game routines and gimmicks (now I am 82kg and thank Roosh for your motivation and information). Also I spent some serious money buying good clothes. This year I had a trip in Brazil for two months, I got compliments many times. Girls said you are a good looking Chinese guy, you are cute, blablabla. While I learned portuguese before I went to Brazil, I could talk with girls in hostel, and even some tourist girls approached me in hostel and said how can a Chinese guy speak different languages and wanted to talk with me. It was the first time I got options.

In my opinion, as long as a Asian guy is really dedicated and serious to game and really want to fuck women from different ethnical background, it is not that hard. Actually it is easier since in many situations I feel like I am the only Asian guy out there (in quite a few SouthAmerica Central America, European Countries), and people automatically give me more attention.

Sounds like you will do very well in Latin America and Europe. E uma boa coisa que vc fala portugues, nao e?

I think the point the original poster makes is that an Asian guy can easily be written off by touristy women in places like Thailand. I kind of felt that way when there in 2010 as well. In Latin America & Europe most def game time though.

Eastern Asian guys in general are easily perceived as asexual & reserved, but that's a huge advantage in that others will be surprised when we do take the initiative. I will also say we can get away with things like quicker escalation, touching, and spur of the moment make outs that others might not get off the hook with. I know I typically have that privilege of getting physical more instantaneously. It also helps that when we're not really automatically assumed as "creepers" while in proximity to women as well.

So there are advantages & disadvantages to every situation really.

It might be true Asian guys are conceived as asexual in Anglo countries, but based on my experience, girls from other countries (French, German, Scandinavian, Latina, and so on) do not think the same way. They treat us in a neutral way, if not positive.

True, most Western European women have NO racism against Asian (Chinese Japanese Korean Vietnamese etc) men.

Arg expert, have you been to Thailand? The aggressive behavior you propose would be the "AlphaMale" (groan) thing to do would mean a major loss of face for all involved.

Vicious, no, I have never been to Thailand. What would happen there with my Alphamale naturally-looking-and -acting-mean technique?? Don't tell me an actual fight would erupt, or knives be drawn to my back??

Are ladyboys really dangerous?? proud??? trained in combat, backed-up by enforcers?

Quote: (11-13-2013 02:25 AM)yb13 Wrote:  

Sounds like you will do very well in Latin America and Europe. E uma boa coisa que vc fala portugues, nao e?

I think the point the original poster makes is that an Asian guy can easily be written off by touristy women in places like Thailand. I kind of felt that way when there in 2010 as well. In Latin America & Europe most def game time though.

Eastern Asian guys in general are easily perceived as asexual & reserved, but that's a huge advantage in that others will be surprised when we do take the initiative. I will also say we can get away with things like quicker escalation, touching, and spur of the moment make outs that others might not get off the hook with. I know I typically have that privilege of getting physical more instantaneously. It also helps that when we're not really automatically assumed as "creepers" while in proximity to women as well.

So there are advantages & disadvantages to every situation really.

Case in point, we are taking both advantage and disadvantage from our race. I just started learning game and far from good, yeah I did got Brazilian flag and one European flags in Brazil. They got Chinese flag as well.

Why in Thailand Asians are so easily written off by tourist girls? What's the reason?

Eu nao falo portugues muito bem, suficiente para surpreender uma menina brasileira.

Arg Expert, you'd be hung out to dry. Refrain from giving advice on places where you don't know the culture.

I've been to Thailand once and I generally avoided the ladyboy areas, so I didn't really run into this type of situation. I'm not a very big guy, but I simply have an unapproachable demeanor when I'm not interested in someone, which is what I think Arg is referring to as "alpha" or "mean-looking".

However, I think this advice seems odd. Are you saying that if ladyboys are touching you that you should let them? What is the way you deal with this situation?

The best way to deal with the aggressive ladyboys is to smile and say 'not interested' or 'no' politely but firmly. If they come near you brush their hands away (while carefully watching your wallet!) and walk away fast.

If you get aggressive and "alphamale" with them and hit them you'll very, very quickly have 10 Thai people attacking you, with or without knives. Nevermind what the police will do to you if things get ugly.

It's easy to give "alpha" advice like that on the internet but the reality on the ground is it's almost always better to simply smile and walk away.