rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian-American guy's country ratings

I'm an Asian-American guy, lived and traveled abroad a lot, and have nailed women from the following countries and have these thoughts about them.

Any questions, feel free to hit me up.

American: my least favorite type of women -- no longer even an option for me

Dutch: some can be cute and blonde, but theyre mostly big boned and can get beefy. the one I did was definitely petite and quality, but didn't feel much love in the Netherlands overall. the indo dutch guys who live there i see were all pulling good looking blondes so could be different if youre a native.

French: french girls are definitely open-minded and i managed to do some seriously hot ones back in the day, esp. when they're on vacation outside of france and have to make the effort to speak english to you. i think all the stories about french girls having an thing for asian guys is TRUE...if you're a good looking asian guy! forget it if you look whack.

English: a step above from american but again, didn't feel much love and in fact, got the distinct impression they were giving me the 'who's this chinaman think he is' vibe

German: did some cute west and east german girls. some of them are definitely open-minded. had a nice rich blonde one who came from a wealthy family marveling over my black eyes as i drilled her every afternoon...sweetness. i dug cologne as a city.

Italian: not into italy or italians but still managed to do an italian book publishing girl. she got freaked out about doing someone so quickly but i guess she just wanted a thrill. petite, tight lay but met her outside italy.

Austrian: freaky freaky freaky. these girls definitely want a taste of the exotic asian spice and did several girls from vienna. one night stands? no problem

Spanish: didnt feel the love but still got one by the name of maria jose who was a curly haired blonde. really wanted her sister but she was already taken.

Russian: banged 9s and 10s from this country but not a place id go back to. russian girls play a lot of mind games and too old for that shit

Estonian: like scandinavian girls should be -- sweetness and hotness packed into bodies built to fuck. did a few of these girls, blondes, brunettes, all petite compacts.

Bulgarian: heavy drinkers, like to party, sultry and hot in bed. did one who was a doctor and was def like no doctor youd ever find in the us.

damn, laptop battery going down. also dove into latvians, lithuanians, brazilians, costa ricans, colombians, japanese, chinese, korean, romanians, and others. but ill save that for another day.

Nice roundup. I was talking to some guy last month who said Italians in Italy are the hardest. Followed by Spain.

I think I'm going to have to plan a European flag collecting trip.

Quote: (05-28-2010 03:56 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Nice roundup. I was talking to some guy last month who said Italians in Italy are the hardest. Followed by Spain.

I got told Italian girls like guys that are tall and masculine, the face is not so much a priority.

Quote: (05-28-2010 11:15 PM)nomis69 Wrote:  

I got told Italian girls like guys that are tall and masculine, the face is not so much a priority.

Whatever "type" it is that you like in Southern European women, you can easily find her doppleganger in Eastern Europe, except skinnier, younger, hotter, and easier.

So to me, it's a no brainer. F*ck Southern Europe. No offense to the Southern European guys on here, of course.

i have banged a bunch of italian chicks. In my early twenties it was my speciality and i typically had 3 or 4 on the go at any one time

however, and this is a big however, i met every single one of them in london

in italy itself they are subject to a ridiculous amount of family and peer approval pressure which, when they escape, they go pretty wild

in short , go to london if you want to bang italian chicks

spanish chicks are fairly liberated at home in comparison but i find spanish chicks easier when they are abroad also

i have picked up spanish chicks in spain but the only italian chicks i have banged in italy were girls i met and picked in london

Quote:Quote:

English: a step above from american but again, didn't feel much love and in fact, got the distinct impression they were giving me the 'who's this chinaman think he is' vibe

I am surprised you didn't get any play from British chicks...I hate to generalized but they are among the easiest girls for non white guys to bang. You don't even need to Game them, they Game you. Either way, great post.

P.S. Can you break down your experience in Russia a little bit more?

Great breakdown. The only one that I disagree with is that English women are better than the better american women. Too much attitude. (I'm not saying that I have the experience to comment on all of these-just that, in terms of the ones that I can comment on, that I only disagree with the english girl rating).

Quote: (05-29-2010 02:28 AM)kindredspirit Wrote:  

Whatever "type" it is that you like in Southern European women, you can easily find her doppleganger in Eastern Europe, except skinnier, younger, hotter, and easier.

So to me, it's a no brainer. F*ck Southern Europe. No offense to the Southern European guys on here, of course.

100% true regarding girls. But quality of life in southern europe is better than in EE countries. No offence taken. If everything goes well I will soon change my base to Poland. However I think my last bang will probably in a southern europe country.

Quote: (05-29-2010 12:08 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

I am surprised you didn't get any play from British chicks...I hate to generalized but they are among the easiest girls for non white guys to bang.

Too bad, because they are Europe's ugliest women.

Genghis Khan Would Be Proud! [Image: thumb.gif] [Image: cool.gif] hehehe!

Nice Breakdown man!

Quote: (05-29-2010 03:10 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I am surprised you didn't get any play from British chicks...I hate to generalized but they are among the easiest girls for non white guys to bang.

Too bad, because they are Europe's ugliest women.

Some look quite cute when they're younger, with that English rose look, particularly when they're from the higher social classes.

But I remember walking through Manchester during the the daytime and thinking every girl looked in-bred.

I'll definitely pass on English girls and throw them into the reject pile with American girls.

Yeah

i am english and have a few english gfs but they are mixed race

typical english girls are fugly

I am surprised you didn't get any play from British chicks...I hate to generalized but they are among the easiest girls for non white guys to bang. You don't even need to Game them, they Game you. Either way, great post.

well i wont say i didnt get play. i had my opportunities and one was ready to go home with me -- but she was a mediocre blonde and seemed like the town slut. not my thing. other girls also put themselves on offer to me but they were straight up fat. i try to keep my standards up as much i can.

russia was all about facebook for me. had a friend, and met her friends through her, so didnt do any cold pickups at all. but the russian girls i did were super super hot. like head turning, slow down traffic hot. the looks on guys' faces when they saw me walking with these girls, with that post sex glow on our faces, was either pure shock or pure anger. russian girls have the best bodies. i wouldnt go back because i dont like russians. too many racist dickheads.

oh, and there was the czech student girl. really cute, realy beautiful eyes, pale white skin, and i ran into her in the middle of the night because she had locked herself out of the flat she and her friends were staying in, and they were out partying somewhere when she lost them. so we just eat, go to my place, and sleep. and then as soon as we kind of lie down to sleep, i just tear off her panties and shove it inside her. and she smiles. just did her every which way, mouth, legs, etc and came in her mouth (she swallowed), then she left the next day. man, i just love europe.

also did lithuanians who were on vacation outside lithuania. these girls just straight up stare when theyre into you, and they were into me. both blondes, i cant help it, i just cant resist the blondes and i give them bonus points.

more later.

Quote: (05-29-2010 05:22 PM)madmongol Wrote:  

well i wont say i didnt get play. i had my opportunities and one was ready to go home with me -- but she was a mediocre blonde and seemed like the town slut. not my thing. other girls also put themselves on offer to me but they were straight up fat. i try to keep my standards up as much i can.

russia was all about facebook for me. had a friend, and met her friends through her, so didnt do any cold pickups at all. but the russian girls i did were super super hot. like head turning, slow down traffic hot. the looks on guys' faces when they saw me walking with these girls, with that post sex glow on our faces, was either pure shock or pure anger. russian girls have the best bodies. i wouldnt go back because i dont like russians. too many racist dickheads.

Yeah man! Some of the Russian Man (especial those fucking Neo-Nazis) are Stupid Fuckers! In they're racist slur, they call us "Blacks". Hell they Non-White, Non-Russians which is just play STOOPID! [Image: bash.gif]

Enough with that horse shit!

oh, and there was the czech student girl. really cute, realy beautiful eyes, pale white skin, and i ran into her in the middle of the night because she had locked herself out of the flat she and her friends were staying in, and they were out partying somewhere when she lost them. so we just eat, go to my place, and sleep. and then as soon as we kind of lie down to sleep, i just tear off her panties and shove it inside her. and she smiles. just did her every which way, mouth, legs, etc and came in her mouth (she swallowed), then she left the next day. man, i just love europe.

also did lithuanians who were on vacation outside lithuania. these girls just straight up stare when theyre into you, and they were into me. both blondes, i cant help it, i just cant resist the blondes and i give them bonus points.

more later.

Man! You one lucky Mofo! [Image: hump.gif] hehehe!

Yeah man! I also have thing for Blondes and Eastern European women!

Fuck! Have you been in Croatia. Alot of the regular women there are fucking hot!

Man some of them are Model-Fucking Hot!

Keep Posting man! Keep on representing Asian-Americans on tapping fine european honeys dude! [Image: thumb.gif]

Did you travel alone in russia, was this Moscow or St Petersburg?

If you banged 9's & 10's that should be an incentive to go back, who cares about racist dickheads, just jealousy!

I like this thread a lot. Who else in this forum is an Asian dude? I feel like the game of traveling and banging is significantly diff for us. It's such a mindfuck to go to Eastern Europe and then suddenly feel like a rockstar.

Quote: (05-30-2010 01:14 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

I like this thread a lot. Who else in this forum is an Asian dude? I feel like the game of traveling and banging is significantly diff for us. It's such a mindfuck to go to Eastern Europe and then suddenly feel like a rockstar.

Is it a mindfuck that you got treated like a rockstar in Eastern Europe, or was your mind already so fucked by the slave colony in which you were raised that a brush with reality jarred you into awakening from a brainwashed stupor?

Quote:youngmobileglobal Wrote:

Hey Lovechild,

Are you Asian-American too? I saw your post on the Asian American guys traveling and banging thread that madmongol started.

I think traveling and banging is signficantly different for Asian men. Not in a bad way, just different. A lot of the advice on rooshv I feel is for White dudes specifically.

-Mike

Yeah mostly but not all of it. Yeah I make the best of his advice. I sometimes read the blog but mostly I got hooked on the Travel Thread. It inspires me to travel and bang some foreign pussy.

The truth dude I'm not even in the stupid pickup community since most of it is an pseudo male initiation/internet marketing scam anyway! It's been years! What woke me up to that horse shit was the Barry Kirkey Radio Show which I've stop listening I couldn't handle the stupidity and racist stuff on that show but it did woke me up the reality of the community.

I learned more from the naturals who are not really naturals at all because they weren't born doing it and they had to figure it out on their own without any friggin support from a community.

Oh yeah one of the biggest realization I've had about game from Paul Janka's "Beyond the Digits DVD" is that Night Game is a lost cause and gaming at clubs is a bad hunting ground for getting quality girls because the lights, smoke, loud music, fees on entrance and beer, Bitchy ass women who's only there for the validation of your stupid attention to their beauty and pussy. Every is working against you man!

As I see it now...It's not an optimum place to get pussy. I'd still go Bars and Clubs with my friends, PARTY!!!, and dance my self silly to the music. But picking up women, fuck no! But if you got great opportunity on pulling a chick in the club then go ahead and take it. But Daygame is Where is at!

I don't know if it's true but I've learned a statistic from a psychologist I've listened to and he said that between 9:00 PM thru 11:00 people on Friday and Saturday, people are Having Sex. I don't know if it's true. I think You shouldn't even devote your time on clubs. You should devote it on getting laid on that timeframe.

Pretty much I'm starting from a clean slate without any bullshit pickup dogma in me. I've learned a lot but I still have a lot of work to do...women wise and also in my personal life.

more later.
Thanks a lot for the breakdown. The Russians I met in NY tend to be rather binary, they are either the coolest guys in the room or the biggest dicks in ages. Its like there are no middle ground with them.
The racist incidents were they more verbal or did it escalate into full physical confrontations?

naw nothing physical but i did get spit on twice by bald guys when they saw me with russian girls i had just finishing drilling into and we were taking a walk. this was in broad daylight in a big major street too. if it was at night, they would have definitely tried to start something physical. overall, i had to keep that danger radar going at al times and always felt on edge over there.

also got a lot of hate looks from russian guys. like a lot, all over the place, not even hidden. also got plenty of slurs thrown at me too left right and center. just overall, i dont like russia or russians, but yah, the women are hot. but for a russian women, they prefer russian speaking guys in general so youre down on their priority list as a foreign guy. but if i spoke russian, clean-up time. had hot intellectual russian girls in st. petersburg cross the street on a friday night, come into a little cafe i was chilling at with a guy friend, then ask my russian friend 'who is this guy you are with? where is he from?' apparently they had never seen an asian guy like me (dressed with some fashion and shit) and were just mesmerized. i got a big ego boost like that semi-regularly.

it's different for an asian guy yeah. but in a good way. a reeeeeaaaaal good way. even when im not getting laid, im having czech girls staring me down and licking their lips or model looking chicks....like mind blowingly hot....just take one look at me and stop in their tracks. man, i regret not opening those girls. but this is happening all the time in europe for me. just so open minded and not filled with that american bullshit. men of color, get your asses over there!! it's like nature's bounty over there.

Quote: (05-30-2010 07:17 PM)madmongol Wrote:  

naw nothing physical but i did get spit on twice by bald guys when they saw me with russian girls i had just finishing drilling into and we were taking a walk. this was in broad daylight in a big major street too. if it was at night, they would have definitely tried to start something physical. overall, i had to keep that danger radar going at al times and always felt on edge over there.

also got a lot of hate looks from russian guys. like a lot, all over the place, not even hidden. also got plenty of slurs thrown at me too left right and center. just overall, i dont like russia or russians, but yah, the women are hot.

I've watched a british documentary about russia...it made me realize how fucked up russians are. Don't get me wrong some russians got some great intellect and culture...but some of these other russian especially those neo-nazis and those living in way, way in the province are so fucking backwards and brutes that there is no reasoning with this people.

Hey at least you stand tall and maintained your dignity and pride...oh and umm...got some tail! [Image: thumb.gif] [Image: cool.gif]

but for a russian women, they prefer russian speaking guys in general so youre down on their priority list as a foreign guy. but if i spoke russian, clean-up time. had hot intellectual russian girls in st. petersburg cross the street on a friday night, come into a little cafe i was chilling at with a guy friend, then ask my russian friend 'who is this guy you are with? where is he from?' apparently they had never seen an asian guy like me (dressed with some fashion and shit) and were just mesmerized. i got a big ego boost like that semi-regularly.

Dude you better not be teasing me about the "Hot Intellectual Russian Girls in St. Petersburg", that shit is like my Kryptonite. Just imagine a girl that could stimulate you not just physically and but intellectually as well after you fucked her. I think I just jizzed on my pants! hehehe! [Image: lol.gif]

it's different for an asian guy yeah. but in a good way. a reeeeeaaaaal good way. even when im not getting laid, im having czech girls staring me down and licking their lips or model looking chicks....like mind blowingly hot....just take one look at me and stop in their tracks. man, i regret not opening those girls. but this is happening all the time in europe for me. just so open minded and not filled with that american bullshit. men of color, get your asses over there!! it's like nature's bounty over there.

FUCK MAN! I'M SOLD! THAT SHIT IS HOT!

I need to get to Europe right quick! hehehe! [Image: lol.gif]

Well I'm stuck here so I guess I'll live vicariously thru your adventures. Hehehe! [Image: lol.gif]

Czech Girls...hmm that will give more than enough reason to go there besides it's beautiful sceneries and castles too.

Hey thanks for your Golden Tips! It makes me wish that I have just teeny weeny bit of Genkhis Khan blood in me! Well done O! Great Conqueror! hehehe! Argh! [Image: lol.gif]

Livin' the Dream man! [Image: cool.gif]

Anyone know how Asian guys fare in Latin America?

I'm Asian and my brother and I always thought it's an advantage...it's all about coming in under the radar.

Quote: (06-06-2010 12:36 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

You'll have no problems in Brazil

"Some May Never Live, But the Crazy Never Die..." ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Quote: (06-06-2010 12:36 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Depends on what asian country you're from and which country and specific region or city you're in.

Awesome thread and insight.