rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Quote: (10-07-2014 12:29 PM)Cunnilinguist Wrote:  

Quote: (10-07-2014 12:14 PM)Benoit Wrote:  

Japanese is always a good bet - almost all dishes are light, and use simple fresh ingredients.

That's my go-to cuisine. Sushi followed by some more sushi...

I almost always have my first dates at a Sushi restaurant, and I always pay regardless if she's a student or earning good money. Having said that, I can understand the apprehension from forum members in both footing the bill or going to a restaurant on a first date/shelling out for appetizers when on a drinks date. No alcohol is consumed either...and it's not hurting my chances at getting the notch.

I see it as a carrot and stick move - the carrot being the offer of Sushi (which almost all girls are into) and the stick being the spanking they'll get, hehe.

Some recent examples here, here, here and here. (last one was alcohol & pizza however)

My reasoning is 1. It's low cost, but not "cheap". 2. It's reasonably healthy (as described above). 3. We're sitting next to each other at the "train", so kino is possible, but most importantly 4. the restaurant is close to my house (and closer than any local bars) and therefore logistically sound.

What's that saying, an ounce of logistics is worth a pound of pussy(?)

They've got a loyalty card too, so I get a few bucks off here and there.

As Seamus said above, it's definitely a case by case basis. In my experience, it hasn't hurt my chances whatsoever.

Messages In This Thread