rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm in Miami Bitch

I'm in Miami Bitch

Here we go...

Gonna do this one live update style. Similar to how All Montreal Everything turned out.

I've heard great things about this city. This weeks mission. Gather intel, and decide if I want to ride out the rest of the winter here in Miami. It's gotta be better than LA...right?

Because work shuts down this week, I will be running game full time. No days off. No fap. Christmas day included. If I'm not actively doing a street approach, I'm thumb beasting okcupid & tinder. Like that.

Arrival:

Got into town late. Spent my 1st evening navigating the railway, and dodging homeless folks downtown. Lots of cities have homeless like this, but I still mentally deduct points from it's scorecard when it happens.

Paid $5 for a $2 bus fare, because no change is given on the city bus. "Should have got it before you got here kid". Annoyed, but it was cool the toothless driver called me, a 35 y/o man, "kid".

Check-in to the only hotel that had availability I could find. My hotel looks like a warzone. I need to get out of this place. Can't stay here. Hit up airbnb, and switch to a spot in south beach for the rest of the week. Will brave this place for tonight.

The guys in this town look mean. Especially coming from San Francisco tech manginas.

Head to the waterfront before bed. It's a big outdoor shopping area just south of American Airlines Arena. Got my first and certainly not last plantains fix at a cuban resturant at the Bayside Maketplace. 1 live band playing salsa to my right. 1 DJ set playing salsa to my left. Huge smile on my face. I love hearing salsa music. This place is gonna be fun. Exhausted, I turn in for the night to get an early start for manyana.

Day 1:

Due to the holiday season, scarce rental cars are available. Rent a Zipcar @ $75 for the whole day. I drive scouting missions to Midtown, Brickell, Coconut Grove, and Coral Gables.

Here's my 1 hour take on each as viable daygame options. Note that all I care about in an afternoon spot is a consistent number of cute girls cycling through.

Midtown - The Shops at Midtown Miami

Poor layout. No HB's sighted. Not a contender. Grade: F

Brickell - 9th st. & S Miami ave. Big commercial shopping space, anchored by an LA fitness upstairs.

I saw some swoopable girls here. I hollered at a few leaving the gym, but none stopped to really talk. Also chatted up a couple holding retail bags, but could not get any traction. They all looked bored.

Seems to have potential. Grade: C+

Coconut Grove - Grand st. (coco walk)

Charming area, but hardly any HB's sighted. Not a contender. Grade: D

Coral Gables - The Shops at Sunset Place

This place is viable for afternoon daygame. I spotted an approachable undergrad every 5 - 10 minutes here. As to if it's sustainable, I would need to spend more time to know. It's a small shopping space. Could get played out type quickly. Grade: B-

South beach - 17th & Lincoln

The whole setup reminds me of 3rd st. Promenade in santa monica. With even tougher girls. Approached about 5 girls today. Not one stopped. 0/5 stop rate. Compare this to eastern europe, where almost every girl I opened stopped. Still, it had the highest volume, and that's what counts most for me when running numbers game based day game. Grade: B

So, nothing amazing for daygame. Where else did I miss? Any tips here for the best daygame spot in Miami? Appreciated in advance.

I get a decent amount of online traction upon landing in a new city. By nature of being the shiny new toy.

Talked to a half dozen okcupid and tinder chicks on the phone today. One girls voice sounded like lazy nails on a chalkboard. She would pitch shift the last word of their sentences downwards, or upwards. To the extreme.

me: "how are you?"

girl: "I'm gooooooood"

me: "do you like miami?"

girl: "oh yaaaaaaaa"

I used to think LA girls talked annoying. Miami is worse. They add a special laziness which reflects their "don't care about anything" personality. Noticed it on both latinas & white girls. Haven't met any "Russians" yet.

I adapt quickly. My conversation style & vocabulary dumb down to 4th grade level. I struggle with 1 word answers from an internet 9 cuban and white mix girl for 15 minutes, finally inviting her to grab a drink. She'll "think about it". I tell her I don't do maybes, and encourage her to come have a great time. She says, "Yeah, but I'm tired. I'm just gonna say no".

Talked to a few more tinder chicks on the phone. After 5 minutes into the conversation, a second one hangs up because she wants to go do something else.

Everyone else wants to know "do you live in Miami?". Apparently the tourist pump & dump is a going concern here. I start replying "yes", and promptly switch to more interesting topics. The other girls I make tentative plans to see later in the week.

By the end of the day, I've interacted with lots of Miami women. They seem poisoned. Starting to actually miss the entitled snark of San Francisco. At least they're witty when being a bitch. Here, I'm getting apathetic indifference. Consistently.

Going HAM tomorrow.

Messages In This Thread