rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

All Montreal Everything

All Montreal Everything

Captains log, gamedate 8.16.13. I have arrived in the foreign country of Canada, in the reported holy pussy mecca of Montreal.

After a miserable flight, followed by an epic nap, I threw on a button down, vest, jeans, and started out into the downtown area for the first time.

I asked a bunch of girls for directions. Eventually a 2 set students hooked. Very cute blonde/brunette duo. It was early in the evening, maybe 8pm. so nothing much was happening, and they wanted to sit down for dinner. I'm not trying to play that game, so I took the more interested brunettes #, told her to txt me when they find a good club, and bounced.

Where are all the girls? The city seems pretty dead early evening. I decide to mix it up and get on the Sherbrooke station Metro train. I pay $3 for 1 ride. Open a couple girls for directions at the station and on the train. Nothing to write home about. I exit the next stop at Mont Royale. LOTS more girls around. I open one sitting down waiting for a friend. We chat about her school, French language, random stuff. She is super nice. Looks about 19. I tell her she has a pretty smile, she blushes, and tells me she is meeting a guy any minute. I take her # and bounce.

Stroll down Mont Royal ave back down to St Laurent. Get a money egg, cheese and spinach crepe from a girl with poor english. The crepe was money.

I get back to the main club strip. It's almost 10pm. They still are not open (wtf)? How do these clubs make money? The bars are all packed full of dudes. I have not see a single girl to approach in an hour. Is Montreal a bust?

10:30, and ROuge is open. I am the only person inside there. I am chatting up the bartender. He might be the best looking bro in Montreal. Glad he is not my competition tonight. He's dishing on all the best spots each night of the week. I am taking Evernotes. He tells me that St Laurent St was amazing 3 years ago, but now clubs are being closed down, and the talent is not nearly as good for some reason. Hmmmm...

11:00am, some girls finally drizzle in for enough to start approaching. The 3 or 4 start off with typical bitch shields. Most are from Toronto. If an interaction doesn't hit some positive reinforcement within 30 seconds, I just walk away.

I meet a curvy redhead dancing with her homegirl. She does marketing. I am feeling her vibe. She has been pre-gaming and is quite drunk. I'm dancing with her, putting my hands all over her curves. I pre-strike to her friend, "do I have permission to flirt with your friend?". She says yes. Then a minute later, the friend pulls her away, and off they go. Fuck me.

I meet a 2nd redhead. This one is taller than me, and even better looking. Like Christina Hendricks from Mad Men. This girls face & body is a messy cumshot waiting to happen. I want her. I can tell she is interested, but her friend is a land whale from hell. I really need to find a wing in this city, pronto. He friend finally goes to the bathroom, and I # close. Friend comes back, and i just can't deal with her walrus dancing. I leave.

Do a few more sets at Rouge, but I'm starting to see repeat faces of sets that fizzled, and we are mutually actively trying to avoid each other, so I bounce over to a Latin club.

Paid $10 cover at the latin club. It's pretty ghetto in here. Lots of LA gangbanger looking mexicans at tables. A few white girls with a young white bro who looks 16. I loose state for an hour. I have a bunch of numbers, but nothing solid yet. I finally leave after breaking my rule of staying too long at a venue that sucks.

Tokyo Bar time. This is a diverse bar with a packed dance floor midlevel, plus a rooftop. I meet a girl from New York, my hometown, and we kick it for 15 minutes. She is 21. Big italian nose. Pretty eyes and long dark hair. We have a good rapport going. I go for the makeout. After that she finds her 4 guy friends, and before I'm about to say, "want to get out of here"? She tells me her & her firiends are bouncing to another club. There is a lot of other talent here, so I decline the invite and take her #.

I chat up an adorable 4 set from Quebec city. I open by telling them they are all seated next to each other like at a middle school dance. They laugh like crazy. They are super sweet girls. I eventually semi-isolate and invite the cutest one to a coffee date, but she is leaving tomorrow. I take all their Facebooks instead. Really good quality girls. Not bitchy at all.

For the 30 minutes I am chatting with a suited up real estate mack, his prodgee', and the 2 girls they brought. Very good looking crowd. One girl is a medical doctor. The other an engineer. They are from Quebec City. Based on the people I have met in Canada thus far, I would say Toronto->Montreal->Quebec City in order of friendliness/approachability.

Some drunk latin girl starts a fight with one of my my new bros. His homie defuses the situation by twirling her, sitting her down, and making her laugh. I really want to go out macking with this guy.

Then I notice a curvy white blonde from across the club. Like a lazer beam, I walk straight over to her. I stand there silent. She turns to face me. "I noticed you from across the club. I had to meet you". She smiles, and asks my name.

Of the 3 dozen or so girls I have approached today, I like this one best. She has a big ass, face of an angel, piercing blue eyes. And she gives me 2 kissed on the cheek. wtf? This has never happened to me before. And i go out a lot in the US. First times for everything.

I take her number quickly, for fear of loosing her amidst the big drunk dance party. I txt her my name. She txts me back. I give her a hug. Every fiber in my being is saying yes to this girl. She is DDB'ing me. Then her friends steal my sweet angel away from my embrace...did I mention I need to find a wing?

First day impressions;
  • girls are notably thinner on average than in the US
  • the metro train appears to have highest # of daygame targets
  • mount royale appears to be the busiest station. Younger crowd too. Reason why currently unknown.
  • the bars along St Laurent Blvd have few to no girls in them
  • the clubs do not open until 10pm
  • people don't go to the clubs until 10:30pm (wtf?)
  • by 12 midnight things seem to be in full swing. Goes hard until 3:00am, with street approaches doable until about 3:45am. This is a late town compared to LA.
  • okcupid volume is respectively high for a city of 4M metro area. Quality is, predictably, low.

All Montreal Everything

Quote: (08-17-2013 03:43 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Where are all the girls? The city seems pretty dead early evening.

Montreal has been super strange this summer.

It seems way more dead than last summer (although way more traffic, go figure?). Weather has been really weird as well.

I am not sure if it is really dead. Or that it just seemed so "alive" last summer compared to The California Police State.

And now Montreal "seems" like it sucks after Miami.

I mean really sucks (well doesn't suck as bad as LA, OC, SD). Montreal is not in the same class as Miami.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind it goes:

1. Miami

2. Montreal (distant second)
3. The California Police State (way distant 3rd.)

All Montreal Everything

Quote: (08-17-2013 11:00 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind it goes:

1. Miami

2. Montreal (distant second)

I feel you G.

Will be moving to south beach come this winter fo sho. I don't do "cold" anymore.

All Montreal Everything

Ha, I'm laughing at the Quebec City bit. I met one girl from Quebec City when in Montreal years ago as I told you on the phone, super sweet girl and very pretty. We even became penpals for a bit - something I'd never do typically, but she was just very endearing and excited to practice her English.

Quebec City is a 2.5 hour drive away. Maybe you should do a stakeout there and consider living there. May need to practice your French more, but not a big deal.

All Montreal Everything

Quote: (08-17-2013 02:04 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Ha, I'm laughing at the Quebec City bit. I met one girl from Quebec City when in Montreal years ago as I told you on the phone, super sweet girl and very pretty. We even became penpals for a bit - something I'd never do typically, but she was just very endearing and excited to practice her English.

Quebec City is a 2.5 hour drive away. Maybe you should do a stakeout there and consider living there. May need to practice your French more, but not a big deal.

Quoted for truth. Have a date lined up tonight with a super sweet 23 y/o brunette. Where is she from? Quebec City of course.

It's my second day, and am strongly considering going there next. Despite having zero French language skills.

I want to give Montreal locals a fair shot. At least 2 weeks. But so far the best girls I've met are all from Quebec City.

All Montreal Everything

Mount Royle is near the student ghetto. A lot of young people live in the shit apartments near McGill.

You seem to be interacting with a lot of non locals. Maybe it's the hood your partying in?

Hit up the more French areas maybe?

Montreal has been put on blast, stuff like Oshega has let the Montreal mystery become exposed. I had hillbillies from my hometown fly out for that festival, I can imagine the locals cringed seeing all that riff raff on the streets all at once. Montreal always has had epic festivals but F1, Jazzfest, Justforlaughs, etc is bringing a different crowd to town.

Lastly with school stuff this is the awkward two weeks before students start rolling in for fall. Toronto has been flat also I notice but once you start seeing girls in the stores buying mops and brooms you know the new crop of students have come back into town.

All Montreal Everything

McGill is notable for having quality *significantly worse* than the surrounding city - the exact opposite of say, USC or UCLA. Never been to Toronto, but I imagine it looks like the student body of McGill. Stay away from the Anglophones.

I told courage, I once sat next to this straight black dude on an airplane who was a professional dancer, would lead dance classes with hundreds of girls. Said the hottest girls he ever taught were in Trois Rivieres. Never been, can't confirm.

All Montreal Everything

I have been to Montreal two times in the last 4 months. Honestly I was not that impressed. It is definitely better than shit hole Toronto --- but still there is a lot of head games Montreal women play. They know they have the goods and you want them. Enough said.

All Montreal Everything

I can't pass judgement on Montreal, but you seem very focused on grabbing numbers and bouncing on rather than isolating. Did I read that right or was that just the way it played?

All Montreal Everything

Day 2 in Montreal.

Slept in until 1:30pm today since getting to sleep at 5am last night. Took a shower. Put on shorts & a polo & walked down to see Notre Dame Cathedral, on recommendation from a work buddy who grew up here. It's in Old Port. Lots of tourists milling about. Also, the annual Otaku (anime nerd) convention is in town. Lots of dungeons & dragons chicks walking around with panda hats & bow & arrows. I don't open any. They all look 13 years old. A few walking comic book fantasies, but they are with guys. I get a vietnamese sandwich in china town for $4. It tastes great. Best food value I've had thus far. This city coasts about the same as LA in general I'd say. Maybe a little cheaper.

I open a smoking hot big brown eyed quebecian. She is just standing by herself listening to headphones at one of the long tourist piers. She gets *right up* in my grill. The girl has no concept of person space. She is stroking her hair and smiling. She can't believe I am from Los Angeles. Do you have a boyfriend? "no." Okay...what do you do? "I am only 14!". Jesus fuck. I tell her to stop being so cute and come talk to me in 4 more years. She is disappointed, but I'm not trying to go to jail. She seriously looked 20 years old at least.

I stroll the waterfront for another hour, but it's almost all families, and no other targets. Actually, I did chat up a megan fox looking brunette from Florida on vacation with her parents. I didn't like her personality or attitude though. Typical south florida aspiring model type. She is hot, but in the type of way that is allowing me to push the interaction. I don't feel it in my gut, even though she would be impressive on my arm at a party. Not what I'm looking for on this trip. We exchange facebook and I bounce.

I get to the Notre Dame cathedral. There are wedding going on. They won't let tourists in today. Have to come back tomorrow. I decide this spot is actually good for gaming. There are single tourist girls here. I open 3 sets. The 3rd one hooks well. German chick straight out of west Germany. She is articulate, blonde, with a fantastic petite body. I *secure* the insta-date. We go sit and chat about travel for 20 minutes. She arrived *today*. She has not cellular or txt service of any kind. She has to go meet her friend, so we make tentative dinner plans for during the week. I'd rate it a 50% chance of day 2.

I've been in the sun for a few hours now. I decide that old port and the water front is not worth it for day game in Montreal. St. Catherine St, maybe. I didn't have enough time to give it a fair shake before my energy tank ran out.

I'm walking west on St Urbain back to my pad, when I spot a tall leggy chick with hair down to her ass. No one else is around. She is on the phone having a heated conversation. I roll up alongside her, turn my head, and yell "hey!". She stops, and gets off her phonecall. We chat for 10 minutes. She is from France. Arrived *today* to begin an english language course. I'm starting to think arriving 2 weeks before school starts can give me a quick starting advantage here. I end up walking her back to her new apt. She reveals at the end that she was on the phone with her BF from France. I ask her if long distance works. She says, "we'll see". We exchange #'s, 2 kisses, and make plans for coffee during the week. Day 2 chance: 25%.

Exhausted, took an epic nap around 5pm. Was supposed to have plans with an okcupid chick, but she flaked out over txt. Woke up right around 10pm. Suited up for the night. I'm not fucking around anymore.

First stop, some new club called 2108. It's on the small side for a dance club. I get there early at 10:30pm. Post up at the main bar. The bartender is a 6 foot tall hb10 latina (I'm 5'6). Although I later learn she is mixed with sweedish and lebanese. I ask her for a tap water. She doesn't understand, because she keeps trying to bring me bottled water, and I keep refusing. Finally she gets it. "why don't you drink"? Because I can't have you taking advantage of me later. She is laughing now and asking me a million questions. There are not many people at the club yet, so it's an intimate vibe between us. She is leaning in close so I can smell her perfume and see a good view of her tits.

"where are you from?" Los Angeles. She looses her shit. Total white god factor moment. She is stroking her hair, fixing her shirt. She can't believe I would move to Montreal. Her dream is to be a model out in LA. Oh ,she's also 18 years old. After 30 minutes of this, she grabs a napkin, writes her name & phone number. I txt her my name right there. She goes back to the register to check her phone to make sure she got it. Her boss comes over. Says something that makes her get weird. She apologizes to me. I tell her I understand, she's working, and I promise to hit her up later in the week.

I walk to the upstairs VIP area. The bouncers assumed I was with the party because of my suit. There are ballers ordering goose with sparklers up here. I sit down next to a chick from New Brunswick who looks like christina aguilera. This girl grew up on a farm. Somehow she got a marketing job with this startup. Owner is from LA. I chat them all, and get a free drink poured. This night is shaping up rather well.

Mini christina is leaving town tomorrow, and is with all her work people, so I take her #, tell her I'll hit her up in 2 weeks when she gets back, and bounce back downstairs. I open another 2 set, but they say "we're with them" pointing to some shaved head fresh out of prison looking bros. I walk away.

Getting txts now from another okcupid girl. They're at a champaign club in old port, but there is no way I'm going to take a cab there with so much talent on St Laurent. Next venue is called BrOOke. I wasn't expecting much, because it was totally dead last night. Oh boy how wrong I was.

I get in line behind a 4 set on the VIP line. Chat them up. They get let in by the door guy, who stops me. He looks at my suit. I tell him I'm rolling solo, am from LA, and would love to come inside, because I hear back in the states that it's the best club in Montreal. (I have never heard of it before last night). I reach for my wallet, and he gives me the nod. I palm him a 10 spot, and breeze through past the main line.

I have arrived in a poosy paradise. Ratio is 3:1 girls. Almost all are hot. I can't believe what I am witnessing. This is the best club I've been to in *years*. There are so many solo, 2, 3 and 4 sets without guys that I am feeling overwhelmed. Cocktail dress, high heel factor = 90%. 18-21 y/o targets. Where to begin??

What followed was a whirwind 3 hours of fun conversations, high fives, dancing, and 2 makeouts. I got 6 more phone numbers. Some very solid. Some notable interactions include a drunk blonde in a white dress on her 5th vodka double . When I tried to kiss close, her boyfriend shows up. I could swear she said she was single? Dude is easily twice my size. Gets in my face. "hey man. I don't give a fuck where you're from. The reason she won't get with you is because she has a boyfriend!" Oh, word? Your girl didn't tell me. Look, I mean no disrespect... "Get your hand out of my face before I smash you!". I was feeling so good too. I turn around, and walk to the other end of the club, avoiding the fight.

I open a 3 set, talking about the almost altercation. I ask them why a guy would bring his GF to a club like this, and why she would say she was single? They are giving me various signals, and I can't make heads or tails of it. One of them is looking to meet a rich jewish husband. I start to feel like I am getting played, and bounce before any anger can emerge.

From here I have a blast. Really, some of the best people I have partied with in years. Guys & girls.

Closing time, and I walk home a 4 set arm in arm. They all have short skirts, heels, and are laughing at everything I say. One of them in a short red cocktail dress is calling me Christian Grey. "don't let her BF hear that!" says one of her friends. She whispers she wishes she could just go home with me. I get so turned on at how direct she was. I am feeling on her ass. Then her friends snatch her away last minute into a cab. She waves goodbye with a puppydog face.

This is how nightlife should be. I make plans to hang out again with other people there. I almost pull home a few other times, but friends & logistics make the fates turn the other direction. It's ok though. I had an awesome fun night, made new friends, and grinded up on some serious eye candy. This is what I came to Montreal to experience.

Day 2 takeaways;
  • Girls are friendlier & nicer than in the US
  • Even if a girl isn't feeling you, she will still be polite. Bitchiness is more rare.
  • As nice as Quebeci guys are, they will still want to fight you if you try to makeout with their GF

All Montreal Everything

[Image: catlady.gif]
Quote: (08-17-2013 11:01 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

I can't pass judgement on Montreal, but you seem very focused on grabbing numbers and bouncing on rather than isolating. Did I read that right or was that just the way it played?

I don't try for it that way, but my style is high numbers, low investment game. I usually open around 10 girls during the day alone. I will persist through objections x10 when it makes sense, but take a phone number when I feel my energy is better spent elsewhere. For me, it is all about energy tank mangement.

I do hate phone numbers. They're always a last resort to making it happen in the moment. I need a decent wing right now.

All Montreal Everything

Quote: (08-18-2013 03:56 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Next venue is called BrOOke. I wasn't expecting much, because it was totally dead last night. Oh boy how wrong I was.

I have arrived in a poosy paradise. Ratio is 3:1 girls. Almost all are hot. I can't believe what I am witnessing. This is the best club I've been to in *years*. There are so many solo, 2, 3 and 4 sets without guys that I am feeling overwhelmed. Cocktail dress, high heel factor = 90%. 18-21 y/o targets. Where to begin??

Brooke is the old KOKO. Probably my top pick in Montreal last year.

I actually liked KOKO more.

Which night was this? Friday or Sat?

---

It is kind of funny reading your report.

Sounds like what I was going thru last year. I literally had that exact same night early on.

Coming from and comparing Montreal to LA you will have a great time. I really don't think you can go wrong. I was loving the place and going out 3-5 nights drinking per week non stop last summer. It was only in the 4th month of that when my mind really turned to mush.

I know exactly where you go that Banh Mi sandwich.

Rolling Suited Down is the move in Montreal.

You should get plenty of milage out of that.

All Montreal Everything

G,

sounds like MTL has come down a notch...

will you keep it in your rotation of places you visit?

All Montreal Everything

Quote: (08-17-2013 09:49 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

McGill is notable for having quality *significantly worse* than the surrounding city - the exact opposite of say, USC or UCLA. Never been to Toronto, but I imagine it looks like the student body of McGill. Stay away from the Anglophones.

Yeah this is true, you gotta stay away from the McGill ghetto, Crescent Street and the Anglophones - St. Laurent and the French areas are where it's at at least in my experience. Just a much better vibe and way more of a party environment. It's no contest.

BTW, you need to get to Arahova for souvlakis they are the best I ever had! And Schwartz's for some good deli food!

Of course, I went to school there in 1996-8 so it's been awhile))))) Back then Jello Bar in the Latin Quarter was a pretty happening spot!

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

All Montreal Everything

Quote: (08-18-2013 12:26 PM)bigxxx Wrote:  

G,

sounds like MTL has come down a notch...

will you keep it in your rotation of places you visit?

Yeah, it kind of has.

It has been a steady decline since my original "love at first sight" moment with Montreal.

Not really sure why exactly. Part of it may be personal issues. Part of it may have been over-inflation due to California comparisons.

However, there is something strange about the people that I can't quite put my finger on. This might be just a bad luck of the draw that I was dealt. Keep in mind though, I am working off a significant sample size.

Montreal can be great. Many short term travelers have a great time. I did too. That part is pretty easy. Try 6+ months in the place and I am interested in the tune people are singing.

Rotation wise? Great question. Better to ask me that question next summer.

I am still having a difficult time in figuring out my Summer Babylon. Winter is covered. Summer? Hard to find. I am losing faith in France and Spain (although I need to see Biarittz again). California is out like yesterdays garbage. Montreal is dropping fast. Short it. I am running out of places on the map. Need some new ideas. Maybe I need to go to Cape Verde. Or Morocco.

That being said, Montreal is great and one of my favorites in the world.

It is just not my favorite place in the world.

All Montreal Everything

Quote: (08-18-2013 03:56 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

"where are you from?" Los Angeles. She looses her shit. Total white god factor moment.

I think we have to start calling the "white god factor" the "California ID Factor":

[Image: drivers+license.png]

All Montreal Everything

Quote: (08-18-2013 07:40 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I am losing faith in France and Spain (although I need to see Biarittz again).

How come?

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

All Montreal Everything

Quote: (08-19-2013 09:55 AM)Soma Wrote:  

Quote: (08-18-2013 07:40 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I am losing faith in France and Spain (although I need to see Biarittz again).

How come?

I don't want to derail the thread, but to give you the short answer I didn't think The French Riviera was a great as I thought it would be for living. Visiting, it's great. And it is unbelievably beautiful.

Monaco was the only place I would live, but it has way too many drawbacks ($30 cocktails being one). I may do a Miami VS The French Riviera Comparison Data Sheet if there is any interest although I get the feeling people are getting sick of me talking about Miami.

All Montreal Everything

Day 3 - the friendly women of Montreal

In the US, a rejection from an uninterested girl is usually;
  • acts bitchy / says curt things to cut you down, until you leave
  • actively ignores you completelty, until you leave
  • if it's a nice girl, walks over / signals to be protected by a friend who has no problem being bitchy to you on her nice friends behalf, until you leave
In Montreal, a rejection from an uninterested girl is;
  • smiles and keeps talking to you
  • touches and thanks you for your interest
  • tells you about her single friend, and offers an introduction to talk to her instead
If really pushed, they will politely and regretfully say the reason why she can't move forward, ie. has a bf, is leaving town tomorrow.

I suspect this kindness phenomenon is due to the following factors;
  • the city is safe

This is the biggest one. At 3, 4am in the morning 19 y/o single girls roam St. Laurent blvd in high heels and short skirts without a fear in the world. There is virtually no crime here. Getting raped is just not a concern to be worried about. In the US, you would never see such a thing.
  • guys are not that aggressive

Compared to LA (getting sick of this yet?) the men in MTL are harmless. In the clubs, guys will spit a little game and cop some feels if drunk, but they do not persist. From what I can tell, they don't try hard enough, nor make nearly enough approaches. MTL guys really need to step up their persistence game.

Late night out on the streets, you will see wolfpacks male gazing as gorgeous young women strut past, but rarely make an approach. Those who do have a quick back & forth, before letting the girl go. Anybody here remember, "make the ho say no"? (gunwitch). Here it does not exist.
  • as a result, the girls here are just more friendly

Downtown late night, everyone from homeless bums to Haitian playboys are hustling hot girls on the streets for either money or attention. The girls actually stop, and have conversations with these clowns. Wtf?
I was exhausted from getting to bed at 5am every night. Got a later start.

First approach of the day I meet a 20 y/o hb9 blonde with blue blue eyes and frekles. Concord undergrad, met in one of those underground shopping malls. I ask her about food. She talks to me about Quebec politics. Smart girl. We chat for 20 minutes. I am having trouble concentrating on the serious subject matter because she is so beautiful. I don't find out she has a bf until *after* she gives me her number, and offers to show me around the city. Only in Montreal. Looking forward to exploring with her tomorrow.

I go to the supermarket for some carrots & hummos, my main source of fuel during the day. Notice another 21 y/o blonde student stunner, looking at the fancy cheeses. Hey, are these cheeses any good? She turns and gives me a big smile, "they look so delicious, I wish I could try them all! What is your name?" We chat for 5 minutes about cheese. She has such a beautiful smile. I ask is she's single. "no, I am so sorry, but I have a boyfriend [Image: sad.gif]" . I tell her she's exactly my type, and to hook me up with her friends who look exactly like her. She laughs and we exchange facebooks.

Some more day approaches, but I can't remember them now.

Later that night, meet up with another forumer who PM'd me on here, Donnie514. Young cat, good attitude. Knows his way round the city.

Sunday night is significantly more dead than Fri & Sat. This was to be expected.

We hit the Terrasses Bonsecours on the waterfront in Old Port. I can see this place being the go-to spot on a bigger night, however tonight it's kinda dead. On the way out from the restroom, I am literally frozen in my tracks by the sexiest curvy latina I have seen in my life. I haven't got a nut in 10 days, plus nofap, so my brain is hyping everything that produces estrogen within a 5 meter radius. My mouth doesn't move. Neither do my feet. Missed opportunity. I kick myself for the next hour over it.

Old Port is kinda dead overall, so we try back on St Laurent, however it's 12:30 by now, and club Muzic, the main Sunday spot, has a long line. Try to grease the bouncer, but nothing doing.

I spot a dressed up 3 set being harassed by a homeless guy. They are just standing on the sidewalk having a conversation with the guy. Only in Montreal. The one next to me is wearing all leopard everything, with big fake tits. I ask them a good club for tonight. They are being friendly, but Donnie says to me, "typical Montreal rejection." Huh? I feel like I'm about to # close my girl. I ask her what she does. Based on her outfit I ask if she's a sunday school teacher? "exotic dancer". Oh. I am not really into pro's myself, but I invite her to coffee anyway. She stares into my eyes for 5 seconds to test if I'm serious. "sure, why not?" I take out my phone, but the friends start in with some interruptions in french that I can't understand. Another guy comes into our set. It's getting more challenging, and I'm not that into the girl, so we just abort.

We drive to Crescent street next. This place gets a bad rep around here for being full of expats from the states, but I am curious. Plus Winston Churchills is a huge place, so there must be something good. Maybe 20 people total. I open the only decent 2 set in the venue. A young looking short hair brunette on the chubby side with a massive jumbo rack protruding from her sundress. She is just standing on the sidelines while her gf is dancing like a maniac. I try to talk to her, but the music is so loud it is difficult to hear each other. I try to get her to come dance, but nothing doing. We bouce. The other Crescent st bars are closed or dead.

As a last ditch effort we try for a big strip club on Crescent, but it's closed. My wing drops me off near home at St Laurent, he drives home, and I hit Tokyo bar terrace by myself (the mid level is full of big black & haitian guys at his point).

Chat up an adorable persian 2 set upstairs. Coming from LA persians, these 2 were like sweet angels from heaven. We talk differences amongst persians, and they are laughing at my stories of trying to penetrate persian pussy in LA, to little avail. They are kicking us out of the bar, and I once again find myself leading 2 girls arm in arm down the street. They are laughing and touching me. One of them hails a taxi. They live out in the suburbs. The less interested one gets in the taxi, while the one more into me stays behind. I tell her "you're coming with me tonight". She looks back at her persian friend, who is motioning her into the cab. She is looking into my eyes. She is DTF, but the friend tracktor beam is just too strong. She goes to her friend in the taxi. Some variation of this has happened to me every night in MTL. So close, yet so far away. Oh well. Monday night I have a re-scheduled cupid date, and a lunch date w girl from Paris.

Have not cracked the code here yet, but I will soon...

All Montreal Everything

@G-man- Tel-Aviv, Israel is a near perfect match for you. Beach-town+ warm waters during summer. Hot girls from all around the world. About the same price as LA. Summer-time is non-stop beach, nap, party until 3-4am.
- Thailand/SEA is a good candidate too (but during winter-time). Best times are end of Nov to early February.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

All Montreal Everything

Day 4:

Another late start. Woke up to the hb10 latina bartender from the club txting me what's good? I tell her I am going to a late lunch @ 3:45pm at an outdoor place around the corner from here I'm staying. "can I bring my friend?" I ask if her friend is as cute and nice as her. "yes. veeerry nice!". I have nothing else going on, so I say fuck it, your home girl can tag along.

I order a garden salad with chicken. I haven't been eating very healthy thus far, but that's changing starting today. I flirt with the waitress for a bit, but she is struggling with english. I have noticed service industry girls always have worse english and stronger french accents on average.

My girls show up, an hour late. "sorry! We got lost. We had a to take a cab. Hahah...". The hb10 latina during the day, in flip flops, reading glasses, & no makeup has transformed before my very eyes to a 7. I loose just about all attraction. Her home girl on the other hand is a solid 9 looks wise, even dressed down. Home girl is 20 y/o, blonde, blue eyes, thin, but best thing is her face has a certain "je ne se qua" that is clearly getting her lots of modeling work. Her face was simply made to sell beauty products. Unfortunately, her personality is on the masculine side, and I just don't feel any gut level attraction for her, despite the model looks.

After a bit of vibing, their true personalities come through. I am dealing with good time party girls. I wouldn't quite say semi-pro, but they ask me if I brought any coke, weed, etc. Mind you this is at an outdoor cafe at 4:30pm in the afternoon. Blondie has a tattoo on her hand "all about the money". They want to "go hard" tonight (it's monday). We bounce to a different cafe to get boba tea. Upon sitting down, a group of 4 haitian playboys start spitting game in french at my party girls from their table 10 feet away.

I am tolerating their advances because 1. these girls are not anywhere close to "mine" 2. I am curious to see how french black guys mack during the day. The most alpha, Lenny Kravitz looking cat come over, kneels down next to my party girls, double cheek kisses them, takes their hands and kisses those, spits some more game up close. Latina is not feeling it, but blondie is considering it. He stays in set for a good 5 minutes. I semi cock block by asking him super logical and boring questions now & then, just to see him sweat, but he is wise to game and navigates around my CB attemps.

Lenny invites us to come see his band, and smoke us out. He goes for their phone numbers, but the girls offer up facebook instead (ha). The French macks take their leave to go get high again. I ask the girls how they did? "they were kinda funny, but too sketch for us".

I have a work meeting scheduled, so I tell the girls to hit me up later on. They book an "appointment only" shopping trip to st cathrine st. They light up joints right there on the outdoor cafe table (with a cop car parked across the street), and I bid them au revoir.

I take my work meeting. I take a shower, suit up, and walk down to the restaurant for my first okcupid date, who flaked a few days earlier. Her pictures I pegged her as a 7.

Well Cupid girl turns out to be a wonderful surprise. An unassuming, solid 9, who doesn't even know it. 23 y/o, 5'5, long dark hair, light brown eyes. Has the girl next door thing down pat. Sexy but classy black dress, heels and makeup.

She beams me a big Anne Hathaway smile. Long drawn out hug. 2 cheek kisses (this still hasn't gotten old for me yet). Lingering hand hold (on her part).

We sit down for cocktails outside during the sunset. Getting her masters degree. Wealthy family. Has never smoked a cigarette. From Quebec City of course. Talk about a 180 from earlier. I think I just met my Montreal girlfriend.

We have a stimulating 2 hour conversation over drinks. She is an excellent listener. I tell her some personal things, and her face is feeling emotion for every word coming out of my mouth. I am holding her hand and she is staring deeply into my eyes. I think we are falling in love. I also haven't got a nut in almost 2 weeks. My judgement is clouded. Large doses of bonding chemicals are coursing through my veins. Eventually I pay the bill ($60), and we bounce to walk the nearby park.

The park is romantic, with some other couples around. We pass near a tree, and I pull her in close for a kiss. Her body melts. She is moaning softly at just the kissing. Her legs are shaking. I lie her down. We kiss for what feels like forever. I don't mean to get all mushy on you guys, but it really was one of those magic moments.

I eventually make my way to the rest of her body. Can't see her tits because the dress is conservative up top, but girl has got to be working with at least D cups, on an otherwise typically french petite frame. Gentle resistance when I touch her pussy. I'm not feeling so comfortable going further here with people around. Plus I'm suited up, and can only imagine my dry cleaning bill after tonights romp on the grass. I walk her back to my place.

We get outside my door, but she stops just shy of coming up. "I just can't. It's too soon". I tell her we don't have to do anything. I'm just enjoying being with her, and don't want the night to end. Still no go. I persist for another 15 minutes outside the door. Her family values are not allowing her feet to move up the stairs. I pause to consider what the chances of of non-sex buyers remorse will be tomorrow after getting this close so quickly.

Unable to see any further options, I let her go. Txt her the next morning, but no response as of yet. Whatever the outcome, I am ok with it. I'm only in Montreal another week, after all. But I'll be damned if a girl like this doesn't make me second guess staying in this city longer...

All Montreal Everything

Quote: (08-19-2013 12:31 PM)DVY Wrote:  

@G-man- Tel-Aviv, Israel is a near perfect match for you. Beach-town+ warm waters during summer. Hot girls from all around the world. About the same price as LA. Summer-time is non-stop beach, nap, party until 3-4am.
- Thailand/SEA is a good candidate too (but during winter-time). Best times are end of Nov to early February.

Can you comment on Tel-Aviv vs LA? I've had TA and Elat on my radar but can't get over the fear of getting splattered all over a bus stop just because some suicide bomber decided to blow himself/herself up in public.

That beach scene in All about the Zohan where Adam is playing that paddle ball game (matkot) is supposedly in a Tel aviv beach.

All Montreal Everything

Quote: (08-17-2013 02:04 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Definitely not a big deal. Most of them don't get to practice it that often so they get all excited when the opportunity presents itself. My favorites are the ones who have a limited knowledge of English. They're so busy and working so damn hard to find the right words during the conversation, their little hamster completely shuts down and the path becomes clear very easily. Obviously, their overall "nicer" attitude helps quite a bit too. Anyway, point is, even if her English is barely conversational, you won't get the blank, dead face that FSU girls give you on a similar situation. These girls are somehow aroused by the challenge and the worse you'll get is the polite rejection that was described by the OP earlier.

The social dynamic of the city is also much different than Montreal's. There's no "English population vs French pop." here; no "English or French side" of the city..Open a girl in the "wrong" language in Montreal and that could be just good enough of a reason to ignore you. (even though she's probably perfectly bilingual). Some people just don't feel like talking to the other "team". Odds of that happening in Qc city are practically non-existent. This is a place where currently 95% of the people call French their mother tongue.

It's also a much smaller city. Compared to Montreal, there's not that many young tourists/expats; so foreign guys can do some damage here, let alone if you're from LA. (Actually, any place where the sun is hot and there's no snow to shovel 6 months a year and they'll literally melt in front of you).

All Montreal Everything

Thanks for chiming in on Quebec City Jura. I'm headed there at the end of the month. Give me a shout if you'll be in town then, we should get together.

Day 5:

Wake up late in the afternoon. Handle some work biz. Txt hb9 cupid brunette from yesterday. No reply. Radio silence the rest of the day.

I open a student on the way to getting a pita from "pita pierre". I don't remember the interaction. Take a picture with the lettuce haired Canadian mascot.

Play txt back and forth with another few cupid girls. None can commit to plans today. One schedules for Thursday. I go through my list of daygame & club game phone numbers. I must have 2 dozen to plow through. About 1/3rd respond. None are game to make plans for today, though most say they are down for rendezvous later in the week. Although no proper bangs, my pipeline has filled up quite nicely at this point. Been putting in work. In my experience, this is the calm before the storm.

On for Tuesday tonight is Sir Winston Churchills, but I have some time to kill before the crowd shows up at 10:30.

Curious, I wander into Downtown strip club. $5 cover charge at the door (fine). $8 bottled water at the table (not fine). Strippers making the rounds. They look good. Exactly like you would expect. Fake tits, slender bodies. A skinny Armenian named *jade* sits down next to me. Her stripper game is tight. Just $10 for a full contact dance. No touching pussy, and you can't lick or bite them. Pretty much anything else goes. Oh, and she made it point to tell me, "but touching tits and ass is *required* [Image: wink.gif]". Very cute.

I get my $10 dance. I don't know about you guys, but when it comes to P4P, I feel nothing. I thank her for the dance, and bounce to hottie mecca for the evening; Winston Churchills.

Though it may sound like a British pub, it's actually a very big bar, with a sizable dance floor. Come 10:30 there is a line down the block to get inside. I wait until I see a cute 3 set get in line last, then place myself behind them in line. Hey, is this place any good? "yeah, this is the best place in Montreal on a Tuesday...where are you from?" Los Angeles. They all engage me. Eventually the most interested one remains chatty. They are all 18. In some kind of post high school, pre-college grade. I still can't pronounce the word. Everyone laughs when I try.

Inside the bar is getting packed. A big mixed group of 15 or so are getting wasted and dancing like maniacs. I chat them. They're from various countries, and all are leaving tomorrow for Toronto. Are you guys on Contiki trip? "omg yes, how did you know??" They buy me a shot.

The night was a bit of a blur to be honest. So many sets replenishing. I was basically approaching all night long, and never running out of new targets. Part of it is it's a big packed place. The other is due to lack of blowouts. I still can't quite tell when a Montreal girl is interested, vs being natually friendly. It's resulting in me spending more time chatting girls who it's not *on* with. It was novel at first, but I now find myself prefering to move on earlier than these soft rejections, like in LA clubs where is is crystal clear right away.

I open a 19 y/o 2 set, blonde & brunette. They're on the meatier side, but both have adorable faces. We chat for 20 minutes about fun stuff. They are total sweethearts. 1 wants to be a teacher. The other a nurse. Neither have drinks. Neither girl has an ounce of ho in them either, so I break my rule, and buy a round of shots. We chat and laugh more. I am wondering if I should go for the 3some. I order a round of drinks for the 3 of us for guessing my ethnicity correctly on the 1st try. We chat more. The blonde keeps touching my arm, and staring into my eyes. I'm feeling good. "we're going to be right back. Going to the bathroom".

I wait around for them at our spot at the bar, but they never return. Crestfallen, I do a lap around the bar, and open some new sets. They fizzle, because I am now kicking myself breaking my rule and dropping $30 on drinks for a couple of girls for no good reason other than it felt cool in the moment.

I eventually get my mojo back, and must have opened a dozen more girls. Some vibing, but nothing really solid yet.

Finally, I notice a bombshell brunette with naughty librarian glasses sitting alone facing the bar. I roll up with a joke about her naughty librarian glasses. She laughs, grabs my arm, and it's on like donkey kong. Very quickly we are cuddling at the packed bar together. Another 19 y/o. I'm convinced girls over 25 do not leave the house in Montreal. Her massive EE tits are rubbing against my body. I'm palming her plump ass through some kind of jeggings. Her friend is coming & going to check in on her, along with a bro, but I ask the girl to *borrow* librarian chick, and compliment bro on his designer shirt. I have her friends on lock down.

Her friend leave again, and we are making out at the bar. Her legs are opening. I touch her pussy through her jeggings. It feels wet, but no moaning or loss of control when I touch it. I need a stronger reaction. I test for compliance with, "hey, let's go sit at the other end of the bar". "no thanks, I'm good". wtf?

I try a few more times, but I can not get this chick who's ass I am palming & pussy I am fondling to move somewhere else with me. Red alert. If I can't get simple compliance from such a basic command, how am I ever going to get her home?

We talk logistics. Her friend is driving her home. I tell her yes, but it's better if you come with me. Nothing doing. I try amping her sexual state. Whisper some kinky 30 shades of grey shit in her ear. Tell her I am going to bend her over, go down on her for an hour, lots of nasty details. She is loving it and kissing me, but she won't fucking move. "Not tonight. But you have my number".

Some more back and forth over the next 30 minutes. More making out and fondling. Then just like a silent assassin in the wind, her gf plucks her away, and with a "it was nice to meet you", disappears from the bar.

Grabbed a pizza. Hailed a cab. Typing this out for you guys now. I considered hitting the massage parlor, but...fuck that bullshit.

All Montreal Everything

Quote: (08-21-2013 03:04 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

"Not tonight. But you have my number".

Some more back and forth over the next 30 minutes. More making out and fondling. Then just like a silent assassin in the wind, her gf plucks her away, and with a "it was nice to meet you", disappears from the bar.

Damn, that was painful to read. Looks like girls are more interested in doing stuff in public places rather than going back home. Do you think you could have been less direct when telling her to come back to your place?

Great Report so far!