rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Osijek, Croatia

Osijek, Croatia

Quote: (07-12-2012 08:19 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

although some had scary friends who would make Sasquatch look smaller than a child

No fights?

Or near misses?
Not really.

I was definitely not walking around trying to intimidate guys. When I accidentally bumped into someone (or even if they bumped into me), I'd just say "Sorry" and kept doing whatever I was doing. Some guys seemed eager to pick fights, but as long you don't give them a reason to, chances of something starting are small.

Overall, guys and girls had a vibe inbeetween "nice" and "do what you want, just don't bother me".

Quote: (07-12-2012 08:19 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Would you suggest going here or the coast for a first time Croatian traveler?
It depends on what you want, really.

Osijek is absolutely not party central.

I went there because I wanted to see what a croatian city looked like, as I was coming from Zagreb and all capitals seem similar to me. Also, I was very focused on getting my flag, which turned out to be easier than I had thought.

Having never been to the Croatian coast, I presume the beaches are easier to get internationals girls and in more quantity. Osijek is a good town to get local, quality girls. If that's your goal, I highly recommend it.

Messages In This Thread