rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

What up fellow playas? So I was just checking the forum & came across this thread. GREAT idea Tuthmosis!

But last night, I finally banged this white chick @ my university I've been talking to for like 10 days now. Yeah, I know, but she was on this 'waiting' thing which was cool with me cause I'm getting sex elsewhere. I knew I would get the pussy anyway so I wasn't tripping (call me what you want).

Anyway, baby is 20, a year older than me. White tanned chick that has a body like the 1st chick's picture in the Chubby Chaser Game thread (titts not as droopy though). Fuck what y'all talking bout, I hit em all! I love titties thighs & ass, & this chick had it all except for the ass.

But we were watching Superbad & started off fooling around. She ends up on top of me we were dry humping cause we both still have our clothes on. I end up stripping down to my tshirt & boxers. Eventually she goes down & blows me for the 1st time. It was ok, not the best I ever had. Her teeth caught me a few times but I think it's cause she was sucking me from an angle as I laid down. I've had worse, you know? When she's done with that she gets back on top of me & starts grinding. I'm telling her to take the shorts off she had on & she obliges. Now my bare dick is stabbing her pussy (she still had on her thong). I'm making her FEEL the dick, feel me? It started hurting so I'm whispering to her to pull her panties to the side & let me in there. She puts up very weak LMR, but ends up pulling them to the side & letting me slide in her. That shit was HELLA tight & WET, she definitely got some good pussy. & it's clean shaven, which is ALWAYS a plus. She rides me & I left her shaking. After she gets hers, she climbs off & goes back to sucking me off. I did not bust, but I got my shit wet after falling back from fucking the same chicks.

Messages In This Thread