rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

Hey guys!

I will use this thread only to keep a diary and to motivate myself. I am new here, scrolled through few topics to get some infos and fresh ideas. I am from Ljubljana (Slovenia), 33y, just got out from LTR and decided to have some fun, especially as I expect many tourists in my town during summer.

1st of 2019

5/10, MILF, used her only to get on track. Ex-coworker, one that you know will be an easy lay any time in the future. Invite myself to her place, drank a beer, small resistance. Really sloppy blowjob, one of my best, filled her mouth with cum as I didn't masturbate for more than a week. Banged her one more time, she was really trying to do her best as probably don't know when she will get the D again [Image: biggrin.gif]

2nd

31y, looked really hot at first, but after she took of her clothes I would give her max 6,5/10, body looked liked she probably lost weight fast in last months. Tinderdate, matched with her on Friday night, chat escalated really quick, but she wouldn't meet straight away at hers or my place. So I suggested to meet on Sunday. I actually forgot a little about her, she wrote on Sunday what I am up to. I suggested to meet at bar near my place. Told her to wear short skirt with high heels and most sexy underwear she has. Actually I tought that she is brave only trough texts, but when she showed up, she was dressed exactly like I asked. So I knew imidiatelly that the game is on [Image: biggrin.gif] Have some drinks with her, invited her for another one at my place, no resistance, we started to make out the second we entered the flat. She was dripping wet in a moment. Banged her twice, she was really active and receptive for all ideas, but no blowjob. She suggested to give her a call if I am up for repeat as she is typical career woman that works 12+ hours during the week. I will keep her contacts for another possible future bang, if I will have some dry period in future.

I also noticed that it takes really long time for me to cum in second round. I actually didn't with 2nd girl. Never happened before, I don't know what could be the reason. Any such experiences?

Messages In This Thread