rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

+1, +2 for year. 29yo Vietnamese. 5'2 50kg. Took some time, but eventually she asked if I had a condom. Gave oral sex, but barely put any in her mouth. I couldn't get all the way inside her and she asked me to stop as it was very painful for her so I didn't finish. Still a sweet girl who was fun to be with.

I'm not really sure why many people say Vietnamese women are the most attractive in SEA. Yes they have lighter skin, more curves and bigger chest than average, but they don't strike me as being more attractive than women from other countries.

The issue is they aren't that interested in sex because of their conservative nature so getting laid is going to take a lot more work. They're slow to message on dating apps and text on chat apps. They're also slow to meet up and usually want to bring a friend. English is very poor so it's hard to have a strong connection because you can't make flirty comments or exchange funny banter. I've needed to use google translate a lot to communicate.

If their strong suit is loyalty and feminitity then I think with proper game you can find that anywhere. The english level being low and the low sexual vibes wouldn't make for a ideal girlfriend or maybe more for me personally.

Messages In This Thread