rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

Recycled a flake last night. She made plans to hang out a couple times after we met a few weeks ago and would always have some drama. I was going to cut her loose all together but I hung in and would shoot a text every day or so. The last time she wanted to hang I blew her off.

Last night I was in with the kid and was going back and fourth with the girl I banged the night before about coming over late. She said she didn't want to make a bad impression if my kid woke up and the other girl was texting me to come and said she was on her way over. At the same time my Monday night girl said she wanted to come and I told her the kid woke up and we'll do it tomorrow.

I took a shower and told the girl when she showed up at 11 we could find a movie in my room on tv. She laid down and cranked country music on her phone. Two minutes later she's on top of me.

I'm usually on fire this time of year when I transition from land dates to water. I don't let anything on my boat that doesn't look real good in a bikini so the 5s will have to wait till fall

Messages In This Thread