rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dash's Korean Adventures

Dash's Korean Adventures

As most of you know I decided to go teach ESL in South Korea this year. I accepted a job (third time was a charm) and the paper work is finally finished and mailed off. I am just waiting on my passport to return with the E-2 Visa stamped inside. After that i'm on a plane to Busan, SoKo.

The first school I initially agreed to work for reseeded their offer of 2.2 mil won (this is actually stupid also but I was just ready to bounce and they had big apartments) and found some idiot to work from 9-7 for 2.1 mil won.

The next school I agreed to work for, unsuspectingly decided not to make a hire.

I am actually quite happy I had those things happen as I have found a good paying job with awesome hours in a more centrally located area of town.

I am gonna use these thread to talk about the experience. I will prob make a blog also which would document in more detail living, working, building social circles, and gaming women in Korea and Colombia as I will be teaching there after my year is up in Korea.

So I have about 7-14 days before I ship off.

Really isnt a definitive answer yet on the Korean women's attractiveness and easyness. With pictures and examples spread out over a year we should be able to bring this topic to a close.

Should be interesting!

Stay tuned....

Dash's Korean Adventures

A good rule of thumb for korean girls is:

If she smokes, she pokes.

Dash's Korean Adventures

So I heard, but thats true for most parts of the world lol

I wonder if the females in Korea know its such a big stigma or perception by us foreigners

Dash's Korean Adventures

Asians girls that smoke are looked down upon, so the theory goes if they don't care abouit being looked down upon by their society (a very big deal in Asia) then they are more likely to hump random dudes/foreigners.

I found it to be pretty true in China and Japan. Korea is very conformist so it should hold true there.

Dash's Korean Adventures

How about the details of the job you accepted?

Dash's Korean Adventures

Quote: (08-14-2011 03:40 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

How about the details of the job you accepted?

Sure thing.

Hagwon (Private English Language School)

Elementary - middle schooled aged kids.

Small class sizes (8-12 students)

1 year contract

Pay 2.2 mil won a month

Mon - Fri 2pm - 8pm (3pm - 8pm actual teaching)

10 Paid vacation days on top of the National Holidays

Roundtrip Airfare provided

Single Apartment accommodations provided

Severance Pay upon completing your contract (1 months pay)

National Healthcare provided

National Pension provided (2K where you and your boss contributed the same amount so essentially 1K profit for 1st yr)

Im working with 3 other foreign teachers and korean co-teachers

Dash's Korean Adventures

Dash can you also give details on how you managed to find the job, or how they managed to find you? I've been wanting to try teaching english abroad, but im extremely noob regarding the subject and how it works....

Dash's Korean Adventures

Quote: (08-14-2011 05:59 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Dash can you also give details on how you managed to find the job, or how they managed to find you? I've been wanting to try teaching english abroad, but im extremely noob regarding the subject and how it works....

Im gonna drop a data sheet on ELS Teaching in Korea very soon.

But you wouldnt be able to do it. Gotta be a native english speaker.

Dash's Korean Adventures

Hey Dash Global, I have some questions.

Why don't other Koreans who've already been taught English by one of the thousands of Americans that have already gone to Korea to teach english just learn from them? Shouldn't the Koreans just teach each other English?

How come Koreans don't come to America to teach Korean?

These are things I've always wondered that no one can ever answer. Because no one can answer them, I always wondered if there wasn't some underlying scam behind teaching English in Korea.

I have swooped a great deal of full blooded Korean girls. They are my second favorite Asian girl. I'm going to provide you with a tremendous amount of information, so you can also have sex with lots of them.

The first thing you need to do is familiarize yourself with hostess bars. Read about them.

Here on Oahu I believe 200 of the 350 bars are Korean owned/operated, and 150 of those have hostess licenses. In fact, most people just call hostess bars Korean Bars, even if it a Vietnamese or Japanese place. Because of my experience at these bars, the first time I went to Korea, it was almost a challenge for me to NOT get my dick sucked at the bar. There were times I had to sneak out of the place to avoid the girls that wanted to leave with me. A lot of Korean guys meet women that work at these places. It's like Korean dating for guys interested in dirty, greedy sluts.

Here in Hawaii and Korea, Every girl that hostesses is extremely golddiggerish, but most of them are actually not prostitutes. They will fuck you for free to prove it. If you are more interested say so and I'll go over the basics, so you can hit the ground running.

These are hostess girls at a Korean bar near my home:
[attachment=2704]
As you can tell by looking at them, these girls are extremely slutty. They are not prostitutes. They are actually as interested in meeting dudes to fuck, as they are making money selling drinks.

Aloha!

Dash's Korean Adventures

@ Kona

U know, I have heard about these places. They also are called "booking" clubs in Korea.

Girls go there to meet men and be treated to free drinks ect.

Some of these places will not let foreigners in without a Korean local.

Now for your questions...

The people getting taught English are small kids ( atleast in the private sector). Education & English is a HUGE priority in Korea. Thats why they have a high suicide rate due to the pressure to succeed and get into the good Universities. So parents are willing to shell out ALOT of money for their kids to go to Hagwons for 2 hours EVERYNIGHT during the week. Also most Koreans that know English still have the weird accent. Hence why they only want native english speakers. Plus the educated Koreans that speak good English have good jobs and will not want or be concerned with being English teachers.

There is no demand in America for learning Korean.

No scam with the ESL market in Korea. They are serious about learning English and general Education. That why thousands of Native English college graduates flock there every year. Only thing you got to be weary of is shady Hagwon bosses trying to screw you out of some money or taking advantage of you. But that is rare due to the Labor Board and due to the fact teachers will simply quit and you will have to pay for new teachers fees and airfare not to mention the problem with being short staffed.

But back to the other topic I am def gonna look into getting familiar with the Hostest bars. Only problem I am forseeing is the language barrier. Not sure how many women going in there will speak English. Will have to have a Korean buddy translate. Then I will just rely on physical game and attraction to get the women in the sack!

Good look though on the Hostest bars...

Dash's Korean Adventures

Definitely looking forward to this as I plan to stop over in Korea for a week or two in December. Very curious to hear about these "hostess" bars, both from Kona and from Dash once you start hitting the nightlife over there.

Dash's Korean Adventures

@Entropy

These booking clubs and hostest bars sound right up my alley.

My specialty is shoring and pulling strippers. So this shouldnt be a problem! [Image: banana.gif] haha

Dash's Korean Adventures

Quote: (08-14-2011 07:47 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Hey Dash Global, I have some questions.

Why don't other Koreans who've already been taught English by one of the thousands of Americans that have already gone to Korea to teach english just learn from them? Shouldn't the Koreans just teach each other English?

How come Koreans don't come to America to teach Korean?

These are things I've always wondered that no one can ever answer. Because no one can answer them, I always wondered if there wasn't some underlying scam behind teaching English in Korea.

I have swooped a great deal of full blooded Korean girls. They are my second favorite Asian girl. I'm going to provide you with a tremendous amount of information, so you can also have sex with lots of them.

The first thing you need to do is familiarize yourself with hostess bars. Read about them.

Here on Oahu I believe 200 of the 350 bars are Korean owned/operated, and 150 of those have hostess licenses. In fact, most people just call hostess bars Korean Bars, even if it a Vietnamese or Japanese place. Because of my experience at these bars, the first time I went to Korea, it was almost a challenge for me to NOT get my dick sucked at the bar. There were times I had to sneak out of the place to avoid the girls that wanted to leave with me. A lot of Korean guys meet women that work at these places. It's like Korean dating for guys interested in dirty, greedy sluts.

Here in Hawaii and Korea, Every girl that hostesses is extremely golddiggerish, but most of them are actually not prostitutes. They will fuck you for free to prove it. If you are more interested say so and I'll go over the basics, so you can hit the ground running.

These are hostess girls at a Korean bar near my home:

As you can tell by looking at them, these girls are extremely slutty. They are not prostitutes. They are actually as interested in meeting dudes to fuck, as they are making money selling drinks.

Aloha!

Kona,

I am VERY, VERY interested, as I'll be in Oahu a week from now and these girls are just my type (hot asian).

More info (and coordinates) please!

[Image: banana.gif]

Dash's Korean Adventures

Dash,
All the best man in your new adventure in South Korea. Update us often on how things are there both on living there and on the wimin aspect too. And make sure to post pics of the girls around.
Kona, yeah would be cool if you could drop any intell you can on K girls as Korea is high on my list too next time I go to Asia.

Dash's Korean Adventures

Ditto. I would like a break down of this as well.

I want to take a year off after finishing school and go to Asia on someone elses money. [Image: banana.gif]

Looking forward to following this post. The Korean girls in the pictures were slutty but I would still hit.

Dash's Korean Adventures

Most ESL markets are a very racial dog and pony show. If you have a foreign "white" teacher it gives your organization "face". It is actually hard for many Asians to get an ESL teaching job even if they speak good English. So a white idiot that can't spell has more opportunities than a brown/black/yellow person with perfect english.

They want the white monkey to come out of his cage entartain the students with "real Englsih" and return to the cage. They are serious about learning English but, you are NOT treated like a local teacher (respect wise)

Middle school is tought to teach, good luck.

For ESL info go to eslcafe.com I'm sure Dash would send you there as well.

Go to karaoke or bar girls as a last resort. But Dash is the Facebooking shoring champ so he might do ok with that route. Those girls want $$$ nada mas.

Dash's Korean Adventures

Quote: (08-14-2011 06:28 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Im gonna drop a data sheet on ELS Teaching in Korea very soon.

But you wouldnt be able to do it. Gotta be a native english speaker.

Ouch. How come? Not even with a TOEFL certification? [Image: sad.gif]

Dash's Korean Adventures

@Fretdancer

They only want native english speakers. Pure speakers with zero accents I suppose.

Dash's Korean Adventures

The dumbass moderators at DavesESLCafe deleted my thread where I was asking for the scoop on hostess / booking clubs in Busan! Guess i'll have to do my own investigating when I get there...

Dash's Korean Adventures

if English isn't ur first language it is still possible to get a job it will just be more difficult. Teachers always quit or aren't any good and need to be replaced. I know plenty of teachers from non native countries that have taught ESL abroad. It all depends on how desperate the school is, and there are always desperate schools.

Also depends on the rules of the country, S. Korea's are pretty strict but there are other countries, and there are plenty of schools that will bend or break the rules if you want to go that route.

eslcafe.com is where Dash gets his info and i perused that site many years ago as well. It's a forum like this dedicated to esl all over the world, especially Korea and China.

Dash's Korean Adventures

Quote: (08-15-2011 11:55 AM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

if English isn't ur first language it is still possible to get a job it will just be more difficult. Teachers always quit or aren't any good and need to be replaced. I know plenty of teachers from non native countries that have taught ESL abroad. It all depends on how desperate the school is, and there are always desperate schools.

Also depends on the rules of the country, S. Korea's are pretty strict but there are other countries, and there are plenty of schools that will bend or break the rules if you want to go that route.

eslcafe.com is where Dash gets his info and i perused that site many years ago as well. It's a forum like this dedicated to esl all over the world, especially Korea and China.

I checked it out, seems awesome, lots of ads from China, which I'm very interested in!

Gonna give it a shot.

Dash's Korean Adventures

Quote: (08-14-2011 09:07 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Kona, yeah would be cool if you could drop any intell you can on K girls as Korea is high on my list too next time I go to Asia.

Koreans are my second favorite Asian girl. There are a lot of things I really like about them.

1) In my opinion, they are the most attractive of full-blooded Asian girls. They seem to have a lot less of an angular face that Chinese, Japanese, and Thai girls can have. Some Korean girl don't look Asian at all. They're taller than Pinays and Viets, and take way better care of their bodies. The hot ones are usually really into yoga and running, so they stay very fit.

2) The most attractive of them are ALWAYS the biggest sluts. I go to car shows for the models, I could care less about tires. They also want you to fuck them like sluts. On a recent visit from a Korean girl to my house, my dick was in her mouth at least 5 separate times in her 12 hour stay. Hot Korean girls are also extremely open to fucking other girls, and threesomes are very easy with them.

3) Once you fuck a Korean girl, she will basically do whatever you want. Sexually or otherwise. I had a three way with a Korean and a mixed girl from PI recently. After the sex, the K-girl ran to 7-11 for some snacks. The next morning she washed all my towels. Korean girls know their place in the man-woman scenario more than any other race that I've ever seen.

4) Even if she's married with kids later on down the line, Korean girls become your fuck buddy for life. That part of the mentality I don't really understand, but I think if they believe they've been fucked by a high number of dudes, they lose their value. They stick to their existing rotation.

5) After the initial gaming, they want to buy you shit. Not just that, its as though they want to give you their money. If you've fucked a Korean girl 5 times of more and she hasn't bought you something she's probably not Korean.

6) They keep their looks as they get older. I still have a hard time finding women over 30 attractive, so I haven't banged many that age, but have seen them.

7) They have no problem working in jobs that require them to be slutty. Most of the Korean girls I know work as hostesses, strippers, bikini bartenders/waitresses, realtors, beach rental salesgirls, massage whores, etc.

8) Korean girls really like Islanders/Polynesians, Latin dudes and Black guys.

There are some downsides to Korean girls which have made them my second favorite.

1) Hostess bars and other slut-behavior requiring jobs mess with their heads. If you are one of these guys that subscribe to the "I never spend a dime on women, ever" mentality, you have no shot with any Korean girl above a 7 anywhere on the planet. This is the thing I like the least about them. They feel like you owe them for the time they're wasting with you, when they could be making money. If you take out an above 8 in looks Korean girl, you will never have sex with her unless you spend some type of money during your initial gaming. Be it simply drinks or a meal, Korean girls seem to equate your ability to spend money on booze or kal-bi to your ability to be a strong provider, and that you are a stable man. In actuality they could just be out with a guy with a stolen credit card. It's stupid.

2) Unattractive Korean women throw themselves at you. I spent a lot of time in Korea when I was in the Navy. Women who I thought were only interested in the business I was involved in would always take me to lunches and whatnot. They would pay. About half way through, I would realize they were trying to get me to fuck them. It happens in Hawaii to me all the time. It's bizarre. They usually have short haircuts and major dental issues. You'll read about and hear guys talking about how women in Korea bought them dinner then blew them for three days straight. These guys usually leave out the fact that these women are nappy.

3) Korean girls have a wicked materialistic side. They own multiple designer handbags and pairs of shoes. They have iPhone 1,2,3 and 4. Initially, Korean girls will try very hard to get you to buy them these things. It's why every Korean girl I've fucked has wanted me to take them to the restaurant inside Nordstrom's right by the shoe department. You gotta work around that. Once you get to a stage with your Korean girl where she's giving you money, you'll realize she blows the rest of what she has on hello kitty shit. You'll notice Korean neighborhoods around cities aren't the nicest of places. They aren't very good with cash.

4) I hate kimchee. They all eat that shit nonstop. If you've ever had a smoking hot import model almost begging to blow you, then you kiss her with kimchee mouth, it doesn't matter how hot she is, you will lose your erection. Once you've banged a Korean a few times, and she starts giving you gifts, inevitably one of them will be a jar of kimchee that her grandpa made in his backyard. She will insist you eat some of it, to the point where she will leave and be offended if you don't. I've mentioned earlier the dirtiness of their neighborhoods, why on earth would you want to eat something that fermented in a trash can that some old man buried in the hood? Ants get in there, but they say it's ok because they die from the shit itself, BUT THEY DIE IN THE DAMN KIMCHEE!

5) Korean men treat women like shit. Of course that's their business, but it carries over to your dealings with them. Most girls grew up in homes with extremely abusive fathers. Most of the hot ones have also worked in bars with extremely abusive management. I recently went to Salt Lake City and took along a Korean girl because I[m over Mormons. In the hotel I was sitting in the chair at the desk on the phone and she was on my lap. I raised my arm to scratch my neck, and the girl gasped and put her arms up over her face real quickly like I was going to hit her. It was awkward. She also had a scar below her armpit that was clearly a cigarette burn. She said it was from when she was sick as a child. I let it go. Korean girls will go psycho on you from time to time, and the torture they've been subjected to in the past is probably the reason for that.

That's long, but I hope it helps, and makes sense!

Aloha!

Dash's Korean Adventures

Great insights, I love Korean girls.

Are you talking about Korean-American women or Korean women in Korea. I thought Koreans where notorious for hating on brothas. Have I been told a lie? I did not know they were that slutty, I need to holla at them some more.

Dash's Korean Adventures

Hey Kona, mahalo for the info do you think what you wrote above would apply to Korean girls in Koreatown, Los Angeles (have you've been to)? I'll go check up on some bars over there sometime.

Dash's Korean Adventures

Quote: (08-19-2011 09:34 PM)JofSuperman Wrote:  

Great insights, I love Korean girls.

Are you talking about Korean-American women or Korean women in Korea. I thought Koreans where notorious for hating on brothas. Have I been told a lie? I did not know they were that slutty, I need to holla at them some more.

Friend of mine managed to score a hot Korean bartender girl from Midtown in Dupont. She was quite slutty and hot. She was Korean-American, but certainly conforms to what Kona wrote.