rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand - short data sheet and impressions

Its been covered to death, so just a quick summary. Followed from this thread:

Quote: Hooligan Harr Wrote:

Spent some time in Phuket, Bangkok, Pattaya and I am now in Koh Samui.

First things first, this is backpacker heaven. I stay in hotels, and for 50 bucks a night I am staying in solid 4 star places right on the beach. Must be cheap as shit for them, although anyone over 30 is better served spending some cash and living it up I think.

Pattaya was a sex den and we left within three days. All paid sex there and not my scene. Could not walk out of the hotel without being harassed. Pity, some good golf courses were left behind and two of my boys were into the depravity, but for myself and another we figured it did not offer enough if you were not prepared to pay for threesomes, foursomes, trannies, strap ons, ping pong shows and all manner of other sick shit that goes on in that place.

I did manage to pick up one of the girls from the "Russian" strip club which is basically a clip joint. Scam venue where they over charge by like 1000% for drinks and break legs when you dont pay. She was from Belarus, and my Russian got me some sexy time off the clock the next day. Just hit it off, and the only reason we went in was because mates did not believe me that it would probably be a scam. Here I am in Thailand and I am still chasing eastern europeans.

Phuket had a lot of tourists and I came right twice, once with a Belgian and once with a local Thai girl. Nice beach destination.

Being in Koh Samui now, I think this is me for the next 7 days or so. Weather is great, I like the town and there is a ton of shit to do. Im also starting to fall in love with these thai birds! Jesus they have a way about them Ill tell you that. After a while you start to notice the tourists less and less, and when you do look at them you are realising that they

1 - Are almost always carrying extra pounds
2 - dress like shit
3 - are fuckin drunk in the bars and clubs
4 - are miserable cunts who never smile. Thai women say they dont understand why the men smile and the women frown all the time. What do you say to them when they notice it too?

I think the funniest thing though is seeing all the down beaten men who came with girlfriends and wives, of all ages, being led by the balls everywhere. Sad, sad state of affairs and I thank fuck I never gave it up for the house in the burbs and 2.6 kids when I see shit like that. People who have been here may be able to understand where I am coming from, but it becomes more noticeable everyday.

In summary:

Im all about the eastern european and Russian bishes, but dem thai ladies are making my loins sing! Would cater to all budgets. The women are gorgeous and they grow on you. Incredibly feminine and the basically make the European, Aussie and American tourists look like buffalo walking the streets looking for sugary treats and a man to bitch at.

Considering how much I have travelled, I cannot believe I took this long to see this part of the world. I will be returning though, thats for sure

Just to follow up on that

Koh Samui is one of the easiest places to get laid I think I have been to. Actually no, it was the easiest. Either I got lucky, I was on fire or the air turns them all into total sluts.

It was packed to the rafters full of tourists and even local women, so plenty to choose from. I based myself out of some outdoor club called The Green Mango and it was like shooting fish in a barrel there. Nailed an American and a Chilean bird. That was over and above 3 local thai girls, all in the space of about 11 days just in Samui and Koh Phangan. So killed it really.

Lots to do there too. Got some good golf in, went deep sea fishing the one day. Watched some boxing.

They say its the most expensive place in Thailand after Bangkok, although I found it cheap with Aussie dollars in my pocket.

A lot of pro's around again. My mate got caught only the next morning when the woman asked him to pay her! So he thought he came right and it ended up being a working girl. It happened early on, and after that I was careful to make sure.

I turned down a few girls who were really tempting too. When they are asking you for about $70 for the night, and its an 8 on my scale, its not easy to say no. At that sort of price it feels like I am buying a stick of gum. But Im saving the hookers for when I am married one day or in my late 40's, early 50's, so I resisted. Friends with me did not and I cant blame them nor do I judge them.

In summary

- Koh Samui, Phuket, Bangkok............................Pattaya. In that order. If paid sex is your thing, then I think Pattaya is Disneyland. Walking Street was like a mini Vegas. Just with whores. More whores than I thought existed in the whole world. Bangkok is probably best for local women and you will bump into fewer tourists.

- Tourists are on the menu as much as the local girls are in Phuket and Samui. As always just target the women in groups who are clearly on holiday. Helps if you have a wing or a few friends with, although a lone ranger will still do fine I think.

- Anyone who says Thai women lack curves are either blind or prefer humping whales. Unless you like fat bishes, Thai women pass with flying colours. They come in all shapes and sizes (except fat from the looks of it) and a lot of them are absolute knock outs. Very friendly too, I found the women to be some of the most approachable I have ever come across.

No pun intended but when you have a giant budget in countries like Thailand, its not that hard to get laid. If you stay in 50 dollars a night hotels and throw money around in the bars, Thai girls will just go with you because they want to sleep in an air conditioned room every once and a while and have a nice breakfast with you.

Sad but true.

Try gaming a girl when you have a low budget and can hardly pay for your own drinks.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Just came back from Thailand yesterday and I agree with most things you said. I was hesitating between going either to Ko Samui or Krabi and opted for Krabi. Bad call since it was raining cats and dogs most time, specially since I found out that at the same time, the weather in Ko Samui was better. As to the foreign girls, the only ones worth a look are the Ruskies. Most other nationalities are either fat, ugly, dressed as slobs and pretty pissed off that no one is paying them any attention. LOL
Thai girls really do grow on you like crazy. They have a very special way to make you go gaga for them in a very feminine way. Can't wait to get back!!!

Flying back to Thailand tomorrow. Can't wait.

Good write up.

Quote: (08-02-2011 06:29 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

No pun intended but when you have a giant budget in countries like Thailand, its not that hard to get laid. If you stay in 50 dollars a night hotels and throw money around in the bars, Thai girls will just go with you because they want to sleep in an air conditioned room every once and a while and have a nice breakfast with you.

Sad but true.

Try gaming a girl when you have a low budget and can hardly pay for your own drinks.

Try gaming a girl when you are fat and bald! Then we can talk!

Try gaming a girl when you are a 4'11 midget! Then we can talk!

Try gaming a chick when you are a toothless cripple with a wheelchair from the 40's! Then we can talk!

See where I am going here?

Money is no different to looks. Or a good body. Or a criminal record. Or a very large social circle. Its part of the package deal some of us can offer. Chicks go for the package deal more often than not, not the guy with the cocky/funny routine or palm reading tricks. I have no doubt the fact that I do very well gives me a massive advantage, but the reality is that massive advantage is something I worked for and intend to exploit to the fullest.

Chicks like money like you like tits and ass. Its a fact of life. I go from a 7 to a 9 because I have a fat wallet. Think of it as a chubby chick who loses 15 pounds and goes from a 6 to an 8. Same principle.

HH...sounds like Neil is saying that money is 'the package' in Thailand, not 'part' of the package as you are implying.

I'm sure it's a matter of opinion.

Quote: (08-02-2011 09:28 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Just came back from Thailand yesterday and I agree with most things you said. I was hesitating between going either to Ko Samui or Krabi and opted for Krabi. Bad call since it was raining cats and dogs most time, specially since I found out that at the same time, the weather in Ko Samui was better. As to the foreign girls, the only ones worth a look are the Ruskies. Most other nationalities are either fat, ugly, dressed as slobs and pretty pissed off that no one is paying them any attention. LOL
Thai girls really do grow on you like crazy. They have a very special way to make you go gaga for them in a very feminine way. Can't wait to get back!!!

I was very tempted to go to Krabi, we just got so caught up in Samui we never bothered. What were the beaches like? Nightlife? What about activities during the day? Pictures I saw made it look amazing.

The longer you are there, the less you notice the tourists Ill agree. They do dress very poorly, although thats dictated by the weather too I think. I was in slops and shorts too 90% of the time. The other thing you notice is how fat they all are. You notice it back home, but there it was like watching buffalo herds moving through my gazelle hunting grounds.

Not to mention how miserable they all look? Lol, I could not help but notice how many women looked so miserable it was if their dog had been raped and killed in front of their own eyes. And the friendliness of the local Thai people only made it more apparent. For some reason, many of the tourists who I will assume are predominantly westerners, all looked like they woke up that morning sucking lemons

Although in saying that, there were TONS of hot tourists in Koh Samui so there were options too. The American girl I dicked was the hottest girl I was with on that holiday. So there was a lot of variety there and many are really down to fuck from what I saw.

I saw a LOT of Russians in Pattaya. Which was odd, because the beach is shit and its a sex tourist mecca. The Belorussian I was with said that most have not been to Thailand before and they advertise Pattaya a lot. Also, many buy package holidays to places like Turkey or Egypt. If they run into problems, they dont get refunds, they get alternate holidays arranged. Many of which would be trips to Thailand and Pattaya in particular.

But I even saw Russian restaurants, chemists and stores. So I think Thailand is becoming more and more popular with them.

Quote: (08-02-2011 10:22 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

HH...sounds like Neil is saying that money is 'the package' in Thailand, not 'part' of the package as you are implying.

I've often heard the same...I'm sure it's a matter of opinion.

If you are paying for sex, I am sure it is.

Look, not everyone is going to travel on a budget so tight they cant afford the 80 cents its costs to buy a beer. If luxuries like air conditioning and the ability to buy a beer in one of the cheapest countries in the world is now seen as a massive advantage that skews results, then heaven help us.

What next? Real players only live in cardboard boxes and only use newspaper to wipe their asses? If you are not spitting game at girls while you wash their car windows you wont understand what its really like?

I was banging tourists and locals. I had a smorgasbord of ass up in the air conditioned hotel room.

I was dressed in shorts and slops most of the time. I was not rolling up in a Benz wearing custom fit suits handing out 50's at the door. I looked no different to most of the other holidaymakers there. What that means for you guys is that unless you are a toothless cripple, you should come right and I found it easy to do so. Im in good shape, but I am in my mid 30's now. If I was in my younger 20's, I would have come back with every STD known to man.

I think people need to be a little more positive about the whole thing. 20 good reports, you get one bad and a lot of folks seem to ignore the 20 other good reports. Likewise one dude saying that it was only easy to score if you had money, while the truth is that its the case no matter where you are in the world.

Quote: (08-02-2011 10:40 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Quote: (08-02-2011 10:22 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

I've often heard the same...I'm sure it's a matter of opinion.

If you are paying for sex, I am sure it is.

Look, not everyone is going to travel on a budget so tight they cant afford the 80 cents its costs to buy a beer. If luxuries like air conditioning and the ability to buy a beer in one of the cheapest countries in the world is now seen as a massive advantage that skews results, then heaven help us.

What next? Real players only live in cardboard boxes and only use newspaper to wipe their asses? If you are not spitting game at girls while you wash their car windows you wont understand what its really like?

I was banging tourists and locals. I had a smorgasbord of ass up in the air conditioned hotel room.

I was dressed in shorts and slops most of the time. I was not rolling up in a Benz wearing custom fit suits handing out 50's at the door. I looked no different to most of the other holidaymakers there. What that means for you guys is that unless you are a toothless cripple, you should come right and I found it easy to do so. Im in good shape, but I am in my mid 30's now. If I was in my younger 20's, I would have come back with every STD known to man.

I think people need to be a little more positive about the whole thing. 20 good reports, you get one bad and a lot of folks seem to ignore the 20 other good reports. Likewise one dude saying that it was only easy to score if you had money, while the truth is that its the case no matter where you are in the world.

I think you are right, overall. Thailand consistently has very, very positive reports. It's a very compelling place, I have to admit.

And, being able to score girls without game (ie. by flossin a little cash) is not necessarily a bad thing. I'm sure it takes far less cash to impress than in NA or Western Europe. At least it's a viable option by the sounds of it (and I don't mean P4P).

Quote:Quote:

Well said.

What I love the most about Thailand is that the availability and friendliness of all of the local Thai girls skews the ratio so hard in our favor, that all of the Western tourist chicks that are used to getting drinks bought for them left and right suddenly can't get a single Western guy to even notice they're there. As a result, they become insanely desperate for attention and validation. Not to mention the openly sexual vibe of the country probably rubs off on them a bit. I found the tourist girls to be almost as easy as the locals.

And yeah, my A/C helped. Deal with it.

What sort of budget are people travelling on that air conditioning in Thailand is considered a luxury? I stayed in a cheap 3 star hotel between flights. It cost me $19 for the night and it came with air conditioning, free wifi, cable TV.

If you dont have 20 bucks a night, what are you doing travelling? You should be at home collecting food stamps.

Quote: (08-02-2011 11:23 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

What sort of budget are people travelling on that air conditioning in Thailand is considered a luxury? I stayed in a cheap 3 star hotel between flights. It cost me $19 for the night and it came with air conditioning, free wifi, cable TV.

If you dont have 20 bucks a night, what are you doing travelling? You should be at home collecting food stamps.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Hooligan Harry you are killing me..gawd I love the British sense of humour..I miss it..it's cutting to the bone ahahahaha

I am here at work quaking..lmaoooo, you drop gems, bruv, pure gems ahahahahahha!

But on a serious tip *stifles the mad giggles and wipes tears from eyes*, you are right..if one is travelling all the way from North America to Asia and being stingy on 20 dollars a night..best that person work on the birds in their local chapter...*bwmff AHAHAHAHAHAHA*

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (08-02-2011 11:04 PM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

Well said.

What I love the most about Thailand is that the availability and friendliness of all of the local Thai girls skews the ratio so hard in our favor, that all of the Western tourist chicks that are used to getting drinks bought for them left and right suddenly can't get a single Western guy to even notice they're there. As a result, they become insanely desperate for attention and validation. Not to mention the openly sexual vibe of the country probably rubs off on them a bit. I found the tourist girls to be almost as easy as the locals.

YES this.

I love it. Then they go off about how slutty and drunk the local chicks are - only to wear their sluttiest outfits and get as wasted as possible.

I'm going to Phuket soon.

Quote: (08-02-2011 10:24 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

I saw a LOT of Russians in Pattaya. Which was odd, because the beach is shit and its a sex tourist mecca. The Belorussian I was with said that most have not been to Thailand before and they advertise Pattaya a lot. Also, many buy package holidays to places like Turkey or Egypt. If they run into problems, they dont get refunds, they get alternate holidays arranged. Many of which would be trips to Thailand and Pattaya in particular.

But I even saw Russian restaurants, chemists and stores. So I think Thailand is becoming more and more popular with them.

When I look at the pictures Russian girls in their 20s post online on social media sites etc. many of them have pictures of their holidays in Thailand. It's either Thailand or Turkey. Many times those pictures are with a bunch of other girls. So, they are not just going with their boyfriends or sugar daddies either.

Quote: (08-03-2011 09:46 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Quote: (08-02-2011 11:04 PM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

Well said.

YES this.

I love it. Then they go off about how slutty and drunk the local chicks are - only to wear their sluttiest outfits and get as wasted as possible.

I'm going to Phuket soon.

Thailand is the one country I have been to where I have seen so many tourist chicks and local chicks at the same venues. Its not like Brazil or EE for example, where you can often be the only foreigner in the place. You go into so many of the clubs and its like a 50/50 split. Im sure the less touristy areas this will be less the case, but Koh Samui, Phuket, etc were all like this from what I saw.

Now what this allows you to do is observe the western buffalo species in all its glory, because its side by side with all the Thai birds. It is now sticking out like a sore thumb and their over the top aggressive behaviour becomes so much more obvious. Its the subtle things we bitch about back home and on forums, but its almost amplified there to the point where you come to understand that you are not a nightclub anymore, you are in a circus. Except this circus will probably send you home with tits in your face instead of candied popcorn in your teeth. But the live entertainment is the shit you see at home to the point where you are so desensitized to it all that you think its normal.

Now for the blokes that have been there, please tell me how much of this rings true about the chicks in the clubs who were tourists

- Drunk as fuck and feel no shame in drinking booze from a small bucket with straws or downing cheap jagger bombs while they shriek at each other. If one asked me to pull her finger so she could cut a fart I would not have batted an eyelid.

- Many still dressed like shit as if they walked in from the beach. "Its Thaaaaailaaaand. Yaaaaaay Meeeeee".

- Insanely jealous of the local thai girls. Some of the looks I got were priceless. I think they are not sure if you are a sex tourist or just fucking hot Thai, either which way they feel like shit and you can see it. Its killing them inside because the thai women are cleaning up and the bull dykes just cant come right.

- Still dancing in circles. Fuck. Its like a as soon as music comes on chicks get into a circle. You could play Beethovens 5th, and 6 dumb bishes at the orchestra would get up and form a circle around their handbags.

- Fat. MY GOD. FAT. The size of these bitches. I mean dont get me wrong there are a lot of very hot tourists there still and you wont have to go home with a fugly if you want something else other than Thai. Because so many of the Thai women are slim though, the tourists look like heffers with mad cow disease at times.

- Desperate. Like I say, I came right with a lot of tourists and I honestly believe it was because they were under so much pressure from the local women. They were not getting much attention and the end result of that was any attention was appreciated. Add to it the booze, desire to get dicked on holiday and very little cock blocking and it was really a breeze. Is it just me or is there really a lot less of that shit there? I mean it happened a few times but it was really a non issue most of the time?

- The beaten boyfriend. How many blokes there were with their girlfriends/fiancées/wives? Surrounded by all this easy ass, they are sharing this wonderful holiday with Miss Piggy. Even funnier was watching the mid 40's and 50's couples. The short haired fatty eating her desert without a smile on the face, her hubby solemn and staring into his beer. Past him would walk some fucking whoremonger the same age with a 25 year old bombshell he probably screwed 6 ways from Sunday when the viagra kicked in. Wife shakes her head, hubby has a deep, DEEP swing of that beer.

Very interesting holiday indeed and I enjoyed it immensely. I will be back for sure

Quote: (08-03-2011 10:43 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Very interesting holiday indeed and I enjoyed it immensely. I will be back for sure

What nationalities did you see around?

What is the competition for girls like, what kind of game do the guys have?

Thanks

Harry, your posts are really cracking me up as they are painting a very vivid picture of what it is like and the scenery in Thailand. I love it how you painted it describing the beaten beta guy with his girl leading him like a puppy or the desperate tourist chicks. Speaking of that, I think next time I'm going to start paying them more attention, get to fuck them and then ask them how they feel like being in Thailand when no one is paying attention to them. I think this could be an awesome opener, you see a bunch of tourist girls and you go open them with" So how do you feel being in Thailand surrounded with so many beautiful, sexy, FEMININE and friendly Thai women? How do you feel you could compete with these uber feminine women?" ahahahah

Krabi's beaches are truly spectacular, just too bad as I wrote earlier that it was the rainy season and it was raining like 80% of the time. I saw a lot of couples, families, so Krabi is more of a place where you bring your own girl rather than swooping there. Nightlife was dead, I was there right accross the bar areas and went for a walk and on a saturday night, most bars were either empty of just guys and families having a drink. I don't think I ever went to bed that early on a saturday night, specially in Thailand.

Pattaya is over-run with Russians. You see restaurants, businesses have their menus, signs in Thai and Russians, no english. Incredible. I went on a boat tour to Ko Samet from Pattaya last November for a day and once there, there were more Russians than even Thais on that island. It was unreal. Even the Thai tour guide spoke Russian but no English. Unreal.

Another thing that never ceases to amaze me is to see all these middle eastern and Arab people with their wives fully dressed in body length burkas yet they freely seem to roam around Walking Street in Pattaya or around Nana in BKK. Unf-king real. Can anyone explain the logic behind this????

I also felt very bad for the guys from India and the indian sub continent who were consistently ignored by the Thai girls and their only option was to go after the lady boys. Most clubs, bars, gogos wouldn't even let them in. Sad and felt pity for them. They do really live up to their reputation of being very tight with money and are haggling like crazy even for a freaking baht and counting even satangs (thai pennies) LOL. They try to pull off all kind of shit, like booking one room at a hotel and then showing up with like 6 guys to sleep there. I even witnessed that while checking in a hotel last February in Pattaya. I was at the reception of the hotel and in front of me, there were 3 indian guys who inquired about room availability and they were told straight up that there is no room available. I was next in line and I overheard that. After they left, the person at the reception told me about their antics and that they do not accept Indians and some Arabs at their hotels for pulling off all kind of crazy shit. Even girls have told me numerous times that Indian men they would rip them off, telling them that they'd pay them the going rate of 1000 baht and once the deed was done at the hotel would only give them 500 or 300 or worst, not even pay them. Some times, they'd even have 2 or 3 guys waiting in the room to fuck the same girl. Needless to say that these losers have screwed the scene for all their Indian brothers so all this discrimination against Indians is a result of their own behaviours. Sad to have all indians being penalized by the actions of a few (quite a few in that case) bad apples. Oh well. So if you're indian and looking like a typical indian, then be warned and I'd suggest you to skip Thailand as you'll face a lot of discrimination there.

Agreed also fully with you that if you can't afford to pay 30 bucks a night for a decent room and pay for a drink for yourself and the girl you're with, then you have nothing to do in Thailand and should be home flipping burgers or whatever job you can to save money. One of the worst things in life is to be on holiday and being broke. Specially in a place like Thailand where it doesn't take much to have an awesome time.

Thailand is truly a unique and magical place. Those of you who haven't been yet, have no idea what you're missing...

Quote: (08-02-2011 10:24 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Quote: (08-02-2011 09:28 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

I was very tempted to go to Krabi, we just got so caught up in Samui we never bothered. What were the beaches like? Nightlife? What about activities during the day? Pictures I saw made it look amazing.

The longer you are there, the less you notice the tourists Ill agree. They do dress very poorly, although thats dictated by the weather too I think. I was in slops and shorts too 90% of the time. The other thing you notice is how fat they all are. You notice it back home, but there it was like watching buffalo herds moving through my gazelle hunting grounds.

Not to mention how miserable they all look? Lol, I could not help but notice how many women looked so miserable it was if their dog had been raped and killed in front of their own eyes. And the friendliness of the local Thai people only made it more apparent. For some reason, many of the tourists who I will assume are predominantly westerners, all looked like they woke up that morning sucking lemons

Although in saying that, there were TONS of hot tourists in Koh Samui so there were options too. The American girl I dicked was the hottest girl I was with on that holiday. So there was a lot of variety there and many are really down to fuck from what I saw.

Quote: (08-03-2011 11:16 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

What nationalities did you see around?

What is the competition for girls like, what kind of game do the guys have?

Thanks

American, British, Russian, Aussies, Swedes, Turkish, Germans, Canadians, Israelis, some Japanese. A very big mix, but mostly westerners, as usual.

Competition for girls? Haha... the better question is, what's the competition for YOU like? [Image: wink.gif]

And most guys have the, "I'm going to get drunk and hope nobody finds out I'm going to pay this girl $30 to fuck me," game. The ratio and odds are skewed so ridiculously hard in our favor, there may as well be no competition.

Just to give you an idea, last time I was there, I picked up a hot Turkish girl who spoke almost no English right in front of her mom. She was ecstatic that I was talking to her. She said no guy had talked to her the entire time there. The hottest girls will literally go a week without being opened in Thailand because the local women are so open and friendly, guys stop paying attention to them.

Quote: (08-03-2011 11:18 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

I also felt very bad for the guys from India and the indian sub continent who were consistently ignored by the Thai girls and their only option was to go after the lady boys. Most clubs, bars, gogos wouldn't even let them in. Sad and felt pity for them. They do really live up to their reputation of being very tight with money and are haggling like crazy even for a freaking baht and counting even satangs (thai pennies) LOL. They try to pull off all kind of shit, like booking one room at a hotel and then showing up with like 6 guys to sleep there. I even witnessed that while checking in a hotel last February in Pattaya. I was at the reception of the hotel and in front of me, there were 3 indian guys who inquired about room availability and they were told straight up that there is no room available. I was next in line and I overheard that. After they left, the person at the reception told me about their antics and that they do not accept Indians and some Arabs at their hotels for pulling off all kind of crazy shit. Even girls have told me numerous times that Indian men they would rip them off, telling them that they'd pay them the going rate of 1000 baht and once the deed was done at the hotel would only give them 500 or 300 or worst, not even pay them. Some times, they'd even have 2 or 3 guys waiting in the room to fuck the same girl. Needless to say that these losers have screwed the scene for all their Indian brothers so all this discrimination against Indians is a result of their own behaviours. Sad to have all indians being penalized by the actions of a few (quite a few in that case) bad apples. Oh well. So if you're indian and looking like a typical indian, then be warned and I'd suggest you to skip Thailand as you'll face a lot of discrimination there.

Sounds about right...not sure if there is a stingier group of people than Indians (and Chinese). Probably better to be in Phils if your Indian by the sounds of it.

Russell Peters:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO_Fc-OT1Pg

Indians cannot live without a bargain, Chinese people cannot give you a bargain.

Quote: (08-03-2011 11:48 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Russell Peters:

Indians cannot live without a bargain, Chinese people cannot give you a bargain.

Too true.

If I were a biz owner in Thailand, I would adopt the same attitude and approach that Thais do towards those cheapos from India, I wouldn't even let them in. This is the price, take it or leave it. I can't stand cheapos. There's a difference between looking for a deal and getting a good deal and being an outright cheapo like those you see in LOS. I lost count of how many times I saw them haggling over 1 freaking baht!!!!

Russell Peters:

I'm not gonna blame my race, my approaching has been sporadic and weak. That being said, If I come back when I have momentum(A month in India really killed my approach instinct) and I don't get any girls I'll say that Indian guys have a worse chance.

I haven't done approaches this shitty since I was a newbie.

I seem to recall that Nomadicdude who is Indian American was very pessimistic about Thailand and vowed never to go back.

Russell Peters:

I wonder how that makes Indian-Chinese business relations.

---

This thread has me thinking though, would Thailand be the best place in the world for recruiting talent of a divided national pool as possible. I can't think of another place on the globe where som many nations choose to travel and let loose.