rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Illegals entering UK through Chunnel.

I've been seeing several articles and news stories about the thousands of illegals pouring through the Chunnel trying to get to the UK. Apparently, the welfare system is just too good to past up.

What irritated me was a report saying that, "British officials should tear down the fences because people are hurting themselves on the barbed wire." They should just allow them into the country.

Isn't that like saying that we should get rid of police because bank robbers are getting hurt by police gunfire?

And these aren't just innocent refugees, they're hijacking trucks to try to get across. Why isn't France keeping them out of their country? How are they getting all the way to the Chunnel?

What do Brits think?

Quote:Quote:

The French Interior Ministry said there were "between 1,500 and 2,000 attempts per night" in the past two months by migrants who wanted to make their way through the Chunnel into Britain where they thought living conditions were better.

"The migrants' strategy is simple," Bruno Noel from the French police union Alliance told reporters. "They arrive as soon as night falls. They lie in wait and sneak onto the premises and hide. As soon as a shuttle train takes off, they try and clamber on to it," Noel said.

http://www.dw.com/en/blame-game-begins-a...a-18616953

“Everyone is blaming each other for not handling the crisis properly,” she said. “The Italians and Greeks are blaming everyone else for not helping them. France is blaming Italy for giving documents to asylum seekers, without checking them properly, so they can move on.”

The English Channel is a focus of the broader European crisis because many migrants are trying to travel to Britain, where they believe they will find it easier to secure work. The country also appears more attractive because Britain does not operate an identity card system and because many migrants speak some English.

Most of the migrants play a nightly game of cat and mouse with the police and border officials as they try to reach Britain in the back of lorries, but daytime attempts to get on board are now more frequent.

Calais Mayor Natacha Bouchart has long argued that Britain's 'generous welfare system' is the real cause of the migrant crisis in her town.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rries.html

Did you know that the British government gives immigrants FREE housing despite them not contributing any tax to the system? All they have to do is marry someone, claim to be an asylum by pretending to be gay or have a child to get their stay. It's absolutely disgusting. David Cameron made a law which says they have to wait just six months to get benefits. That's not anything. Then if they have a child they get child benefit. If they have a child while working, they get tax credit.

Immigration in the UK is the cause of the high unemployment and over 100 people applying for each job.

[Image: attachment.jpg25583]

[Image: _73254069_uk_migration_624_5.gif]

According to the graph, the population grows by 200,000 each year due to immigration. The government says that unemployment is at 2.3 million. Within 12 years of immigration, there's enough immigrants to fill up the unemployment rate. England is now the most populated country in Europe.

[Image: main-qimg-8f94441d8a97111052ec2042cf8fda..._webp=true]

It's a shame that we have a first past the post instead of a proportional voting system. UKIP got more votes than SNP but only got one seat instead of 56.

Apparently they're going to send the army to Calias to shoot these illegal immigrants on sight. I agree with this.

Good! That happens to those countries (UK and France) which financed and operated the overthrowing of Ghdafi; a man who had everything under control.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Quote: (08-07-2015 06:10 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Good! That happens to those countries (UK and France) which financed and operated the overthrowing of Ghdafi; a man who had everything under control.

Exactly, you reap what you sow.

All these bleeding hearts are pissing me off on one hand, on the other at least they're not admitting everybody no questions asked like my original home country

Quote: (08-07-2015 06:10 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Let's be real here. The man in the street in the UK and France had nothing to do with the decision to interfere with Libya and almost certainly would have preferred not to intervene if given the choice. It was all the choice of the elites.

Which leads to the following major point: the elites couldn't be happier with the influx of third world immigrants that their decision to fuck Libya up has induced.

Realize this: immigrant boats are being picked up EU navies just 10 miles off the N. African shore and the migrants are ferried to Italy, where they are then disembarked and allowed to spread out across Europe. It's not even so much that the elites are doing nothing to stop the flow of immigration, which they could easily do; it's that they're actively spending hundreds of millions of dollars on facilitating the flow of these "refugees."

France and the UK are ancient nations, which together hold 120 million people. The decision to fuck with Libya and the decision to open the borders to the resulting third world hordes was made by and for the benefit of a tiny, corrupt elite over the objections of those 120 million people. If there is was ever a time to use the phrase "don't blame the victim" this is it.

Trump will take care of them!

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

After conquering America, The Donald should run for the post of President of the European Union.

Wait, there's no such position!

Then time for the Trump to create it!

Donald Trump not just for President, but for EMPEROR!

Delete

The thing about mass immigration is that most of them are useless and they create the same atmosphere through cultural transfer wherever they set up shop.

They come to the UK because they know they will get free stuff and they do get free stuff no matter what the UK government says.

British Citizen here…

Speaking as the child of parents who legally immigrated to the UK, and as somebody who has now legally immigrated to the US, my response is fuck these guys! I have no time for illegal immigrants to both US and UK.

UK is a soft touch when it comes to providing benefits to illegal immigrants. If these guys from Libya, Iraq or wherever want freedom then why the fuck are they trying to get into UK? Between Iraq and UK, you have France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland etc. Are these countries not free or safe to live in? There’s a reason why they come to UK, and it’s not to bang ugly English fatties!

UK needs to secure its border but I feel that it’s too late already. They need armed guards stationed at the entrance in France and signs in French, Arabic, Farsi, etc. that any attempt to cross the border will be met with a lethal response.

The French government are a bunch of arseholes too; they allow these people to camp out in Calais as a base to move to UK – as soon as they’re out of France they no longer have to deal with them. Why don't the French round up everybody in Calais and deport them?

The numbers reported on illegal immigration into Europe are downplayed in order to deceive the public. In reality it's far higher and the problem grows worse everyday.

If this problem is left unchecked, it will lead to a complete collapse of not only the EU but many countries will cease to exist with their current borders, including Britain, France, and Germany. The wars and crime resulting from hundreds of millions of Africans pouring into Europe will be enough to make most here lose their faith in humanity. You should all enjoy your current state right now because it's the least jaded you will ever be.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

If they make it to the UK they get the equivalent of $60 per week from the government.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

The entire European Union is going to be very exciting to watch over the next decade or two. I believe there will be a few countries who will eventually take a stand and others will get raped like Rotherham.

They should put the army at those locations, and give them authorization to use lethal force when necessary. As well as educate the british people about the whole situation so the leftist media don't spin the situation as a nazi operation to violate the "human rights" of those "helpless victims".

But that won't happen unless the british people make their voices to be heard by the establishment.

Quote: (08-07-2015 07:48 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

If they make it to the UK they get the equivalent of $60 per week from the government.

Source?

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (08-07-2015 07:59 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (08-07-2015 07:48 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Source?

I actually heard it on NPR, but there is this Daily Mail article::

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rival.html

"Free hotels for the Calais stowaways in soft touch Britain: Outrage as immigrants illegally entering UK get cooked meals and £35 cash a week within days of arrival"

If only you knew how bad things really are.

The only thing more ridiculous than the ludicrous response by governments are the catastrophes everyone here at the forum seems to be doing, seriously, this is borderline trolling, the Apocalypse seems to be in every corner whenever there is an immigration thread, Christ!

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Liars, all of you! I'll sue the lot of you for slander!

As you were....

You know it's bad when Guardian commentors are against these immigrants

Quote: (08-07-2015 09:24 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

The only thing more ridiculous than the ludicrous response by governments are the catastrophes everyone here at the forum seems to be doing, seriously, this is borderline trolling, the Apocalypse seems to be in every corner whenever there is an immigration thread, Christ!

The apocalypse would probably be preferable to living next to 10,000 poor, uneducated (borderline retarded), African Muslims.

I hope we give the boot to all of these illegals in the US, but I'll take 10 Mexicans to one fucking Muslim African or Paki any day of the week.

Oh my. These poor refugees from war-torn countries.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/young-men-in...1434127244

“He didn’t lack for anything, he had everything he needed,” said Mr. Ba’s mother, Awa Diop. “But he wanted to have his own means.”

http://frontex.europa.eu/news/frontex-pu...015-lA1x1g

The profile of detected irregular migrants remained relatively unchanged compared to 2013. They are mostly adult males, although the proportion of women (11%) and children (15%) reflects the fact that many migrants intend to claim asylum.

Illegal immigration = theft, theft = stolen $$ (taxes, defense costs, healthcare, social programs), $$ = time, time = life. Its incremental death to those families who've played by the rules from the beginning. What's the sentence for murder? You get my point, and my view on this shit.

Britain is one of the most fucked up stories of recent history, and should serve as an ample warning to other rising powers. They went from having the world's biggest Empire, to masochistic self-immolation, in less than a century.

How does everyone in Britain think this all ends up? It just keeps chugging along forever? It doesn't end in civil war, rebellions and revolutions, breakdowns in law and order, and bloodbaths? Truly insane.

Quote: (08-08-2015 01:36 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Britain is one of the most fucked up stories of recent history, and should serve as an ample warning to other rising powers. They went from having the world's biggest Empire, to masochistic self-immolation, in less than a century.

How does everyone in Britain think this all ends up? It just keeps chugging along forever? It doesn't end in civil war, rebellions and revolutions, breakdowns in law and order, and bloodbaths? Truly insane.

This happens when politicians only care about the next 4 years.

Deus vult!