rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ideal age for men to settle down and picking up the right wife

Hi everybody.

I'm 23,I know it's crazy to think about that now but..I'm just planning and thinking cold and rational,doing the same that most women do.

I always heard things like "The less expected day you will find the one",also,I heard from men and women,all around the world things like "men who don't settle down soon are immature and kind of poosy" also,by women things like "where are the real men?" "men don't want to settle down nowadays".

I learnt that you have to delete that shit from your brain,if not,it will hurt you sooner or later.You have to understand and realise that there are many "ones",the opposite is a scarce mentality.

I've heard that either from Western or Eastern women..so it doesn't matter.

What I have learn by observing dozens of people in my environment is that you have to reduce the chances that something bad happens by avoiding the factors that increase the chance of breaking up or divorce.

I really liked this article:

http://boldanddetermined.com/2012/01/21/...ight-wife/

There's just one point that I don't really agree.I don't know if having a virgin girl really is safe becauase maybe she will want to experience things later on..

About the ideal age to settle down.I agree that something between 30-40 should be the ideal,with 36 the age were men achieve their peak:

[Image: 2qs4aqx.jpg]

http://therationalmale.com/2012/06/04/fi...g-the-smp/

Which are your thoughts?

This thread was DOA when you decided to start the thread title with the word "ideal".

Also when discussing women, "rational" should not be used in relation to them unless the prefix "ir" is attached to it.

You also rehashed a bunch of staple "red-pill" mindsets, but given your topic of discussion, it's hard to imagine you actually believe them.

A lot of these threads centered around finding wives are popping up lately, and it's rather off-putting.

I mean it's one thing to discuss this if someone has actually found a woman they'd consider welcoming into their family, but most of these threads are solely hypotheticals for male hamsters.

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (01-17-2015 06:47 AM)jariel Wrote:  

This thread was DOA when you decided to start the thread title with the word "ideal".

Also when discussing women, "rational" should not be used in relation to them unless the prefix "ir" is attached to it.

You also rehashed a bunch of staple "red-pill" mindsets, but given your topic of discussion, it's hard to imagine you actually believe them.

A lot of these threads centered around finding wives are popping up lately, and it's rather off-putting.

I mean it's one thing to discuss this if someone has actually found a woman they'd consider welcoming into their family, but most of these threads are solely hypotheticals for male hamsters.

I have a woman in mid who is "candidate"..so?

While I like to see dudes that are marriage minded, the woman's age vs your own is extremely important. I got married at 24 to a 25 year old woman the first time. After that disaster the second wife is 5 years younger than me. I remarried at 29. Everything is awesome now.

You need to be extremely ready to deal with this feminist driven world in order to handle a wife. Her age and value system needs to be excellent. If her mother is a wife of the year candidate and her father a redpill man, that's a start but you need a real case study done on this woman.

If I were you depending upon your situation turn this chick into a ltr and get your shit together first. After that marry one in her early 20s or 18 or 19.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

So what is your plan? You'll get married and then what? You seem to have completely missed the point of the articles which you linked to... 20 years from now, when you're 43 and she's ~40, you will be around 8.5 on the Rational Male chart, and she will be around 1.5. You will have wasted many of your peak years on a low-value woman.

Maybe it wasn't so obvious, but the articles recommend that you marry a woman around 15 years younger in order to get the most out of your social value.

There is nothing wrong with planning for the long term... all men will suffer a decline in social value in their old age... but you don't seem to have any kind of long-term game plan.

By the way...

Quote: (01-17-2015 05:53 AM)aguirre Wrote:  

What I have learn by observing dozens of people in my environment is that you have to reduce the chances that something bad happens by avoiding the factors that increase the chance of breaking up or divorce.

You are wife hunting in Lithuania, where there is no stigma against divorce as there is in Spain, Italy and other traditionally Catholic countries. You should expect to get divorced, and plan accordingly. Set up a trust or gift your assets to someone (parents?) in order to avoid getting divorce-raped. It's inevitable.

Quote: (01-17-2015 08:26 AM)aguirre Wrote:  

At 23?? You're crazy. Trust me. Been there; done that. I wouldn't do it until late 20s early 30's earliest.

I got married at 23. Big mistake. You already know the truth in Rollo's SMV graph, wait under you are in your 30s.

What do you mean by "candidate"? I hope you've been dating her at least 3 years. Otherwise, don't think about it. Marriage does nothing but give her a claim to your shit.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Whatever the ideal age is, it certainly isn't "college-age". I graduated high school a couple years ago, and already guys who were in my grade are getting married and having kids after dating for about a year. It's sad - Like, they seem happy now. But in 10 years? When they're 30 and buried in debt and held down from their kids and wife? Doubt it.

Dupe. There was a thread with almost the exact same title as this one started a month ago: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-42999.html

...not to mention the all the other threads about this exact same topic: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-42999-...#pid914504

I swear there's an army of trolls coming here to start a new one of these every weekend. There's no way someone talking about settling down at 23 can be serious.

That graph is purely hypothetical.

It depends how you will change with age. Some men's looks fade faster with age - part of that is volitional, part of it is not. Some men spend their years diligently working towards success - and succeed, others do not. Some men are talented in music - which has a younger pay-off profile, and some men are talented in politics - which has an older pay-off profile.

There is no possible way that this forum can give you this answer, both from lack of information, and the effort it would take to compute it if all the necessary information was available.

There's just one point that I don't really agree.I don't know if having a virgin girl really is safe becauase maybe she will want to experience things later on..

I realize this is probably a troll thread but we really need to squash this feminist mantra of "If they've banged a horde of men early in life, surely they will settle down later!"

[Image: pvDTHp4.jpg]

Quote: (01-17-2015 10:38 AM)DaveR Wrote:  

So what is your plan? You'll get married and then what? You seem to have completely missed the point of the articles which you linked to... 20 years from now, when you're 43 and she's ~40, you will be around 8.5 on the Rational Male chart, and she will be around 1.5. You will have wasted many of your peak years on a low-value woman.

Maybe it wasn't so obvious, but the articles recommend that you marry a woman around 15 years younger in order to get the most out of your social value.

There is nothing wrong with planning for the long term... all men will suffer a decline in social value in their old age... but you don't seem to have any kind of long-term game plan.
Im 23 years old and she's also 23..

Is now when I'm reconsidering things when things go wrong,and considering if it's worthy to fight or not for a relationship..
Quote: (01-17-2015 10:51 AM)DaveR Wrote:  

By the way...

You are wife hunting in Lithuania, where there is no stigma against divorce as there is in Spain, Italy and other traditionally Catholic countries. You should expect to get divorced, and plan accordingly. Set up a trust or gift your assets to someone (parents?) in order to avoid getting divorce-raped. It's inevitable.
wife hunting in Lithuania?WTF?lol

I was over there during my exchange year,and I have russian bielorrusian girlfriend(although she has LT nationality).I know that the culture over there is kind of fucked up and people should be careful..(in almost all EE)

look at this map where there are the highest divorce rates:

[Image: arz9g.png]

http://www.businessinsider.com/map-divor...rld-2014-5

Quote: (01-17-2015 11:05 AM)The Father Wrote:  

Quote: (01-17-2015 08:26 AM)aguirre Wrote:  

At 23?? You're crazy. Trust me. Been there; done that. I wouldn't do it until late 20s early 30's earliest.
in which situation are you right now?what happened and why you regret it?
Quote: (01-17-2015 11:11 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

I got married at 23. Big mistake. You already know the truth in Rollo's SMV graph, wait under you are in your 30s.
in which situation are you right now?what happened and why you regret it?
Quote: (01-17-2015 11:44 AM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

What do you mean by "candidate"? I hope you've been dating her at least 3 years. Otherwise, don't think about it. Marriage does nothing but give her a claim to your shit.
we were dating for 1+ year.

what do you mean by a claim to the shit?

we spoke about most of the serious things in life so i can distinguish between a good and not so good girl.

I'm just thinking about the future,in the long term,is a seriouss decission so I think young men should be prepare to think and consider/re-consider this kind of "life step".
Quote: (01-17-2015 01:34 PM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

Whatever the ideal age is, it certainly isn't "college-age". I graduated high school a couple years ago, and already guys who were in my grade are getting married and having kids after dating for about a year. It's sad - Like, they seem happy now. But in 10 years? When they're 30 and buried in debt and held down from their kids and wife? Doubt it.
you will never know ,where are you from? the culture of the country can predict how will things will develop.
Quote: (01-17-2015 01:58 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Dupe. There was a thread with almost the exact same title as this one started a month ago: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-42999.html

...not to mention the all the other threads about this exact same topic: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-42999-...#pid914504

I swear there's an army of trolls coming here to start a new one of these every weekend. There's no way someone talking about settling down at 23 can be serious.

I don't know about you,but in my environment it's normal to settle down and find a good girl.I had that idea but now im reconsidering things..I have kind of conflict inside me.

If there are many people asking about that it seems that they have the same doubts in their respective life circumstances,that's the essence of a debate forum.

don't let the empathy at home [Image: smile.gif]

Lots of great advice here. I got married at 22 to a 19 year old. I was crazy and life kicked my ass a thousand times over. Get your education, career, and finances in order. Get a house. Get married on your own terms to a woman significantly younger than yourself. Always hold all the upper hands in the relationship. You really want to be banging a sexually desireable woman until you are about 60. Sooo that means look for someone 15 to 20 years younger than yourself.

Quote: (01-17-2015 02:51 PM)aguirre Wrote:  

you will never know ,where are you from? the culture of the country can predict how will things will develop.

United States.

So given the map you posted showing divorce rates according to different countries, it has about a 50% chance of resulting in a divorce.

I think we should have a new section on our forum called "Purgatory" where posts like this should go.

No offense to the OP. The Purgatory is where many of us who've been on the blue pill for so long have to go through. But there's light at the end of the tunnel.

At a very early age many of us start to be programmed towards marriage, either by our well-meaning parents or by the society in general. We men, the "human doings" as one female yet pro-male blogger has coined it, are meant to find, or rather be found by, a suitable female, and work for her for the rest of our lives.

"Work for her?" you might ask. Yes, indeed. The book "The Manipulated Man" by another woman, Esther Villar, elaborates this topic rather eloquently. In marriage, you are nothing but a slave unless you are an exceptionally educated and self-aware, self-reliant man. And even then you are a slave, for you probably have kids and so you've got to feed them as well as their mother for as long as it takes, expecting very little in return.

But why work for someone else if you could be working for yourself?

The ideal age for "wifing up" may just as well be 99 or 199. Or whatever age you might imagine be the very last period of your life where you might be willing to part with your legacy in exchange for someone dutifully changing your diapers.

If you are both 23, you have already lost the upper hand. Again put her into your long term or short term area and hold out for later when you have plenty of resources, time, and some money in savings.

Like MikeCF said a long time ago, men mature very slowly and you really don't get mature until 25. She is better off with an older guy that has stuff established and can provide better leadership for her. You might want to let her go when get a chance so she doesn't waste her youth. It's not a knock against you but you need to give yourself the best situation to launch the best life and family possible that you can provide.

For now explore, learn, bang women, develop some skillsets. These good women are not going anywhere soon. They are like busses, if you miss one, there is always another one right round the corner.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

I just have one question to the OP:

Have you done any traveling abroad? And by traveling, I don't mean 1-2 weeks at a resort in the Carribbeans or Mexico, with family, or with a gf!

If not, then I urge you, if not implore you, for your own sake, to spend as much time as you can abroad outside of North America and the Western world. Even make it your main priority at this time as a 23 year old, to spend a few months to a couple of years abroad before committing to anything major, be it post grad, buying a house/condo or to a girl.

There are many ways to spend extended time abroad. Whether it'be through an exchange semester through your school or teaching English or backpacking or even bootstrapping an online biz in one of the many hubs around the world for that. Check the forums, they've been extensively covered. If not sure where, ask away here.

Go see the world, the sights, try the foods, drinks and of course, no cultural experience would be complete without enjoying the company of the fine, sweet, feminine local women. And let me warn you, once you do get a taste of life and how good it can be outside of the Western world, there's no turning back!

Additionally, once you start interacting with the very sweet, wonderfully feminine women outside of the Anglosphere, then getting married to an American/Canadian/Brit or Aussie girl will be as appealing as spending time in jail.

I know family and relatives and to a lesser extend and degree, friends can put a lot of pressure on the young guys to do "the right thing". But the right thing for whom? Clearly not for you. Maybe for the women, the system and the hordes of ther miserable beta blue pill guys who would love nothing more than seeing you forfeit your most prized asset other your Time, your Freedom and join their ranks as one more Fallen Miserable.

So young man, don't get caught up in the pressures that family, relatives, friends or your gf are putting on you. Go see the world, explore it, conquer it and enjoy its wonders. Which include the feminine women of outside the western world. Then, if after a few years of that, if you're still kin on getting married, then you would be in a better position to make an informed decision with your own best interest at heart. On your own terms!

Go East Young Man!

Yep. Hey OP, you know what 23 is the "ideal age" for? For you to fuck as many hot 23 year-olds as possible! The best thing you can do to ensure you can be content in a marriage at 35 is to drain your balls between now and then! Dozens, perhaps even hundreds of girls. When you feel your body doesn't have an ounce of fluid left in it, you're ready to be in a monogamous marriage and be a good dad.

ALSO: There is no 23 year old ON EARTH who is mature enough to be married. Now on the flip-side, after 31 or so, they start to get jaded, they've had too many cocks in them to ever bond with you. They have that thousand-cock stare, AND their body ain't what it used to be. So I don't recommend that either. The ideal age, to answer the OPs question, is in the middle: 25-28 or so. That woman is mature enough to be married, but not too old she is emotionally and physically burned out. And, because she hasn't had too many close relationships yet, she can still bond to you. YOUR ideal age to get with that 25-28 year old is 30-35. Until then, your goal is to plunder as many loins as possible, without impregnating anyone [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (01-17-2015 04:48 PM)The Father Wrote:  

ALSO: There is no 23 year old ON EARTH who is mature enough to be married. Now on the flip-side, after 31 or so, they start to get jaded, they've had too many cocks in them to ever bond with you. They have that thousand-cock stare, AND their body ain't what it used to be. So I don't recommend that either. The ideal age, to answer the OPs question, is in the middle: 25-28 or so. That woman is mature enough to be married, but not too old she is emotionally and physically burned out. And, because she hasn't had too many close relationships yet, she can still bond to you. YOUR ideal age to get with that 25-28 year old is 30-35. Until then, your goal is to plunder as many loins as possible, without impregnating anyone [Image: smile.gif]

To build upon "The Father's" point:

There's no 23 year old in the US who is mature enough to marry. However, in Europe, and in the East, there are girls who's ambition in life to get married and start a family. They're mature enough to marry at as young as 16.

Why do I say this? I say this because it is not about the age. It's about the culture a girl is raised in, which includes how her family is.

If you take my argument to it's logical conclusion, you could say that most girls at any age in the US are mature enough to get married. And I imagine many guys here, including myself, would agree with you.

G

Quote: (01-17-2015 03:09 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

She is better off with an older guy that has stuff established and can provide better leadership for her.

The role of leadership in a relationship is so under-discussed it's criminal.

And leadership is more than just do what I say when I say it.

WIA

As a man you shouldn't even think about "settling down" whatever the fuck that means until 40+

Quote: (01-17-2015 04:48 PM)The Father Wrote:  

Yep. Hey OP, you know what 23 is the "ideal age" for? For you to fuck as many hot 23 year-olds as possible! The best thing you can do to ensure you can be content in a marriage at 35 is to drain your balls between now and then! Dozens, perhaps even hundreds of girls. When you feel your body doesn't have an ounce of fluid left in it, you're ready to be in a monogamous marriage and be a good dad.

I completely agree with 25-28, but I don't get why everyone always says you need to be older. I know some guys say it's to "have the upper hand" and to "be more successful", but I don't think a 2-5-year difference is that big of a deal.