rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Australian girls ugly?

Are there people from Australia in this forum?

If you were to rank, how would you rank the average australian girl?
Is it me or the girls are quite ugly? [Image: cry.gif]

Average girl is a 4. Plain features and carrying too much weight.

Quote: (08-14-2014 03:39 PM)Gosh900 Wrote:  

They used to pretty good but things changed around 15-20 yrs ago.

The ones I've encountered traveling (western US and Canada) were 6's at best. I'd say that's about 25 girls though.

Quote: (08-14-2014 03:48 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

They used to pretty good but things changed around 15-20 yrs ago.

Agree

Best looking Ozzie girls are the SE asian / mixed race girls.

I'm from Australia. It's a very wide distribution.

There are very hot girls, with pretty faces, big tits, long legs etc, who are just as beautiful as girls from anywhere in the world. And there are untouchables, and lots of fat chicks. Impossible to rate an 'average Australian girl'. I'd say a bell curve centered on '5' but that's probably because I've lived there so long and thats become 'my norm'.

Contrast with say, Japan or Korea etc, and I notice immediately that the girls there are consistently more beautiful. The same is probably the case for East European women too (I've compared online dating profiles between Australia and Russia etc).

One thing I will definately say though, is that Australian girls age very badly. They get fat real quick. They spend a lot of time in the sun. By 30 expect a women to be unpleasantly fat. By 35 expect her to be disgusting. In Japan, for instance, a 35 year old woman is typically still attractive, or at least presentable. In Australia she will typically be rinkly, fat, and sweaty. Very bad shelf life.

There are heaps of hot girls, just get on tinder and swipe thru you will see for yourself. The problem is girls these days seem to put on weight ridiculously fast as soon as high school is finished, the further you move away from the city the worse it gets.

The only place where i've seen the highest concentration of hot girls from Australia was Ios (many 8-9), Some of the hottest girls i've seen....in backpackers hostels the average is 5 6 though.

Their personnality is ugly.

You've gotta know where to look. The beaches & student dominated areas are where to hotter girls are at. Anything frequented by women in the work force/corporate will be primarily 4's. i.e Most city venues.

Obviously there are women of all kinds of backgrounds in Australia, so there's a lot of variation. But just talking about the majority Anglo-Celtic Aussies, still upwards of 80% of the population, I would say the basic genetic attractiveness is quite decent. Problem is they tend to be overweight, masculine and with poor style. The lower class girls are pretty horrible. The ones from higher social classes, like you will find in numbers in the better parts of the big cities, are better but have terrible entitlement issues. And sadly it's rare to find truly slim girls these days even amongst them.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I'm from Australia.

There is a lot of variation - there are a lot of fat/ugly girls, and at the same time, a lot of really hot girls as well.

Most of the hot girls are located in the high socioeconomic areas (which are usually in central areas of large cities such as Sydney or Melbourne). Whether or not these high quality girls are attainable for you is another question. The lower socioeconomic areas are usually populated by lower quality girls.

Australia is quite similar to many other developed Western countries, where there is a huge spread in the quality of girls. This is contrasted to many countries in Asia and Eastern Europe, where the quality seems to be consistently high.

Why do you ask by the way?

I'm from Australia. 4 is right. Average white Aussie is probably a 4.5-5 in the city. Wide spectrum of looks but generally chubby. The plentiful nonwhite Aussies in the cities are usually Indians and Asians who don't even try to be good looking. For me would be around 2-3 out of 10. I.e. they're almost completely filtered out of my radar

Personality wise Australian girls are not great. Very hard to talk to, rude, and you have 5s who act like they have the options of a 10.

Quote: (08-15-2014 06:06 AM)Joeno Wrote:  

I'm from Australia. 4 is right. Average white Aussie is probably a 4.5-5 in the city. Wide spectrum of looks but generally chubby. The plentiful nonwhite Aussies in the cities are usually fobbish Indians and Asians who for me would be around 2-3 out of 10. I.e. they're almost completely filtered out of my radar

Lol true.

It's just you. There are fucking heaps of very attractive girls.

Or if you're really curious, why not come and see for yourself?

I live in Australia, and also traveled europe/ in Asia now.

Basically this is how it is,
1. Australia is an ageing population i.e. there are more old people than younger. Take Slovenia for example, this is mostly filled with students if I am not mistaken, therefore there are more potential hot girls. You want to visit the international hubs of Aus (melbourne & brisbane, and I have also been told Alice Springs is decent for getting laid but this is just a town). Sometimes takes me 10min to see a hot girl near the shops during the day but then again I live in adelaide [Image: tongue.gif]

2. Our country is obese, so now the part of the population that is not old bastards your left with a good portion of fatties.

3. Dating culture is less common unlike America, the more internationally influenced a city is in Aus the more there will be a dating culture. Once a girl is in a relationship, its unlikely she will cheat many hot girls are already taken.

4. Ok so you got to this point and for the few available girls that are left now ask yourself. Do i even like an aussie accent on a girl? If not just come to Australia for the natural beauty.

So yes there are hot girls just like anywhere in the world but it would be much lower compared to other countries.

Quote: (08-14-2014 04:26 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  

They spend a lot of time in the sun.
... Very bad shelf life.

I was recently in Kuta, Bali, where I assume some 80% of the white people were Aussies, and of the hundreds I saw during a weeklong stay, there were only four or five I found notably attractive. Incidentally, they tended to be paler, if only because they were borderline jailbait who hadn't yet destroyed their skin because hey, that's what you do at the beach or the pool.
Avoid the sun, ladies.

Quote: (08-15-2014 08:50 AM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

... Very bad shelf life.

I was recently in Kuta, Bali, where I assume some 80% of the white people were Aussies, and of the hundreds I saw during a weeklong stay, there were only four or five I found notably attractive. Incidentally, they tended to be paler, if only because they were borderline jailbait who hadn't yet destroyed their skin because hey, that's what you do at the beach or the pool.
Avoid the sun, ladies.

Yep, and in Asia they know this, and they walk around with umbrellas on sunny days.
I think in public schools in Australia they should give the Asian language teachers a second role in 'womens education'.

... Very bad shelf life.

Avoid the sun, ladies.

Strangely the guys are in the sun a hell of a lot as well but they don't age in the same way.

Quote: (08-15-2014 10:06 AM)Rush87 Wrote:  

... Very bad shelf life.

Avoid the sun, ladies.

Strangely the guys are in the sun a hell of a lot as well but they don't age in the same way.

Like hell they don't. Young white guys should treat being called "pasty" as a badge of honor, since the guys who sunburn themselves year after year sabotage themselves in the long run.
I had a pair of English teens guess my age at around twenty, which is off by over ten, partly because I stopped tanning in any form at twenty.

On average the factor which destroys beauty the most is fat. The bad food and lifestyle - partying, alcohol and smoking - do the rest.

In my personal opinion US girls are likely the most beautiful generation of all time were it not for their weight and quickly degenerating lifestyle. But since those factors cannot be separated you get what you get - the majority overweight and getting fatter with a small pretty & slim minority getting more and more deluded.

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

I was in Hawaii in December and there were quite a few Australian bitches there.

My impression is they were fat and loud and abrasive.

Some fat ugly old ones were at the bar I was at and were acting like they were slim and young and hot. Attention whoring and what not.

Take care of those titties for me.

The average is quite plain. I wouldn't say ugly.

And they are largely charmless too.

The pretty one's can have massive issues about being "hot" or just be so taken with being a unicorn that they have very little else going for them! You will not get that in eastern europe or scandinavia say, as there are so many pretty girls anyway.

White anglo stock is a bit whatever. The upper class girls tend to be mean and boring.

The overall culture is pretty tepid and entitled too. I'm pretty shocked by the girlfriends of most of my friends and acquintances. You would think they could do better? but there is not much decent game in the field!

Remember backpackers tend to be pretty plain on average. And the Aussies you meet in Bali are mostly bogans. If you go out to bars in the right location in Melbourne and Sydney you will see lots of stunning girls. The juice is not necessarily worth the squeeze though. I'm doing fine targeting Asian and European students and travelers. They have less upper arm flab and sun damage, and are 85% less likely to puke in my toilet.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Hottest Anglo girls I have met have been from Australia.

The downside is their personalities.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Not this one:

[Image: Teresa+Palmer+Peter+Som+Front+Row+Fall+2...FJVpLl.jpg]