rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cruise Bangs

Cruise Bangs

I noticed very few people here have been on cruises so I am gonna drop some Game on cruises. I am not going to exaggerate and say that cruises are full of Victoria Secrets models because that would not be the truth. However, there are plenty of girls in the 5-7 range who are super easy and none of the competition and thirsty dudes you'll encounter in Cancun, Miami and other tourist spots in Mainland USA. Most of the girls are White from landlocked states. There are a few upper class Mexicans sprinkle here and there. Plus cruises are cheap, where else can you get a 7 night all inclusive vacation and see multiple islands for less than $700?

I have been to over 10 cruises and is all about cruise line and ship selection. Don't go on any type "theme"(singles,Halloween, Swingers, etc ) cruises, they are expensive and attract a lot of sausage. I usually go on cruises in the Winter(Jan-April, Sept-Dec) because they are cheaper(I'll get on this later)and the staff is more relaxed. The girl selection has always been good. Don't go on cruises in the summer or major holidays. Prices are almost double and school is out in most of the country. Thus, kids and teenagers run amok all around the ship. Below are a few pointers.

Background
For the purpose of this post a Cruise is basically a resort that's on a ship that visits different islands/cities every day or every other day. If you on a big boat that goes from one city and takes you to another, you are not on a cruise, you are on a ferry. The price of the cruise includes almost everything. The things that are excluded are tips, alcohol, soft drinks, tours and spa. Lately, I have noticed on a lot of the ships I have been on that they have "celebrity" restaurants where you have to pay a nominal fee($20-$40). Drinks usually go for $10 which can add up very quickly.

Cruises are like car manufactures, few manufacturers but a shit load of brands. There are only 2 big companies(Royal Caribbean, Carnival) but they all have a plethora of lines that cater to every segments and region of the market. For example, Carnival owns Cunard Line(For ballers), Princess(Mid range), Carnival(for everybody else).

Try to go on mass Market lines like Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Norwegian. My first cruise was with this European line called "Costa." back in 1999, I swear to god, I thought I was in a mobile nursing home. The average age was 65+ and boarding time was painfully slow because
of all the wheel chairs and walkers. But I still made the best out of the situation.

Don't go on any ship who has capacity for less than 2,000 passengers. These ships are usually older and don't have a lot of amenities. Plus, the bigger the ship, the more people, the more potential bangs!!! Try to shoot for the "Oasis of the Seas" that carries about 5,000 passengers plus 1000 crew. If you can't find something you like there, then you are
too picky.

Don't take cruises out of San Juan, Puerto Rico. Unlike Florida cruises those cruises attract a lot of Locals. You'll see a lot of cute girls but they are with their man. Also, Puerto Rican dudes will still try to get at available women even when their chick is on the boat. Thus, further depleting the supply of pussy.

For best results, only take cruises out of Florida ports. Because cruises out of Florida are cheaper and flights to FLL and MIA are plentiful and inexpensive there are a lot of geographical diversity in the girls from in those cruises. However, If you take cruises from NY, Alaska, Puerto Rico, LA you'll get stuck with a lot of locals from those ports.

Ship size and cruise duration trumps itinerary(if all you want is pussy of course). If there is a deep water port in a city, chances are that there is a cruise goes there. You can also go as long as your money is. However, young drunk horny chicks don't go on those cruises.
You want to get on the biggest ship possible that goes out for the shortest number of nights. There are cruises that last 3 nights only, They leave on Friday and come back on Monday conversely they have some that leave on Mon and comes back on Thur.. They usually go
to Bahamas, Key west and back. Either one is good.

Booking process

With the exception of 3 cruises, I roll dolo in every single one. Cruises usually charge a single supplement which actually equals the price of double occupancy cabin. Thus, you are paying the same whether you go by yourself or with somebody. This discourages a lot of single guys from going which is actually good because it raises you DHV when you say you are by yourself on the boat with the staff. Also, the guys who you see on the ship are 90% with a girl because they figured they might as well bring sand to the beach since they are already payed for the extra body.The only exception is in the winter where you usually pay 75% the double occupancy rate. So if the cabin is $1,000, you are going to be paying around $750. Plus, the cabin prices are already cheap to begin with so you save money on both ends. Sign up for alerts on all cruise websites. Sometimes they have excellent last minute deals when they need the ship filled quickly($300 for a 7 night cruise).

Different sites have different prices for the same damn cruise. So check all of them. My favorite site is Skyauction.com, its usually a little cheaper and they have lower prices.What I love about the site is that they list "dead head" ships or reposition cruises.

A reposition cruise is when a ship is being moved from one region to another one where the peak season is about to begin. For example, a lot of ships that are in the Caribbean during the winter are moved to Europe, Alaska, Asia when the summer(high season) in those regions is about to begin. The advantages of these cruises is that they are relatively cheap. $500 PP, $750 to $1K if you are going by yourself. Also, these are the cruises that are easiest to bang the staff because their supervision is lax and they are bored. Also a lot of girls who are going back home to EE from work are on these cruises. I banged 3 on a Miami to London(Royal Caribbean) cruise. The cons is that there is almost no entertainment. no shows, almost all bars and the club are closed, a lot days out in the open ocean.

Gaming/strategy

Cruises don't allow you to bring your own booze for obvious reasons. However, they do allow you to bring two bottles of wine per person. What I do is get a cheap bottle of wine that is dark colored, empty it out and put dark liquor in it(Hennessey, hypnotic, Nouveau)I actually have 4 empty bottles of wine specifically for this reason. I then pour Greygoose in 1.5L empty bottles of Poland spring water. I also buy some cranberry juice and walk right into the ship. You need to have your own alcohol in your own room for entertainment. Cruises have a strict 21+ drinking age in the clubs and bar. They tell their security guys, waitress and bartenders on the look out for guys buying drinks for girls that look under 21. Only girls 18 and over are allowed into clubs and bars.

A week before your cruise, go to any Bit torrent website and type "billboard" and download the latest top 200 Mp3 collection pack for that week. put that shit on your Mp3 player and buy some portable speakers. Look for mixed groups of guys and hot girls who aren't drinking in the club(meaning they are 18-20) Talk AMOG of the group build some rapport. Find out whose with who is with who in the group and buy him a drink(bar staff gives two shits about the guys).Then invite all them to your room for some Ciroc and cranberry. Once in the room Put your mp3 on shuffle and let the party begin. Let them stay in your room drinking and bullshitting until you have spit enough game on your target to know she's DTF. Take the whole group to the lido deck(the top deck of the ship) to continue the part and excuse yourself along with the target(don't forget your Ipod or you will never see it again). Enjoy. I have banged at least PYT(pretty young things) 5 girls doing the above.

The first time you are in your cabin you are going to see the activity schedule. Go to every single activity and put your bid in. I talk to every single girl I find attractive. If I find one who is receptive and friendly, I always ask "is this your first cruise with your parents?" This is less creepy than asking "who are you with?" If she's with a dude, she will tell you, "no, I am with boyfriend/husband" If she tells me she's with her parents and looks young chances are that she's under 18. The reason is because a lot of cruises will only allow people under 18 with a parent. Girls 18-20 aren't allowed in the ship unless someone on their cabin is over 21. If a girl tells me that she's with friends that means that I hit jackpot.

Also, keep in mind that there's no such thing as "asking for a number" on a cruise. Either you close the deal on that same day or you going to be jerking off that night. Day time I basically spend it "locking down the ship" alas Gmanisfeto. I talk to everybody from the cruise director all the way down to the guy who cleans the toilet. This will make you appear sociable and raises your social proof if the staff knows by name. Getting laid is difficult during the early mornings and afternoon because there are alot of things to do. However, you can use this time to build rapport for when it gets dark. In case you can't or don't want to take her to your room. Tell all the girls you Gamed to meet you up in the club early and just pick the hottest one from the ones who showed up. Also, another time that's hard to F close is when the ship has docked into a port. The ship pretty much empties out. Nevertheless, this is a good time to mack and bang the staff because supervision and haters are not around.

Night game is very straight forward. Just make sure you arrive when the club opens. Your goal should be to try to bounce the girl(the one you met during the day) from the club before midnight. At midnight that's when there is a shift change with the Italian officers on the bridge of ship and they all make a beeline for the club with their nicely pressed uniforms. That's competition that you do not need. An hour after that, the traveling "Entertainers" start showing up. that could be anybody from dancers, comedians, singers, etc. After an hour or so all the hot to average girls are gone and only the wilderbeast are left.

To bounce the girl from the club just hold her by the hand and tell her "let's go for a walk." If she gives you a hard time that means you don't have enough rapport with her or she isn't feeling you. Move on to the next one. If she's with cock blocking friends, just wait until she goes to the bathroom and just "bump" into her over there. Once she agrees to take a walk with you just go straight to your room. If she shit test you about going to your room, just tell her you forgot "something."

Milfs and Cougars for those of you who are interested are usually located in the Jazz or Piano bars. They are also in trivia shows and seminars. The good thing about them is that you need zero game, They Game you!!!

The Staff

There is a caste system in most ships with bridge officers being on top, entertainment staff being next, then management and after that service workers. There are strict rules against fraternization with passengers on most cruise lines(they had a mini scandal in years past about staff raping passengers ). But like most rules, the people on top just don't follow them. If there is a hot girl that works on the ship, chances are that somebody who works there has fucked her or is trying to fuck her. Also, staff is not allowed to walk around in passengers areas unless they have a reason to be there. i.e. A bartender can't be in the stateroom area and a house keeper can't be all up in the club. However, fucking a staff member is not "mission impossible."

The hot staff girls are usually the waitress, bartenders and dancers. cute girls are almost never put to work house keeping unless their English is fucked up. Each worker has a tag with her name and country of origin. I stop them and ask them how you pronounce her name. I then pretend I am familiar with her country or a country close to it. Once I build enough rapport, I then ask her if she's going to be off on the next port the city docks. I then try to meet her there when she's off. I have banged several this way. They typically know where the love motels are located.

The second way is to get invited into crew quarters. I have only managed to pulled this off once in 10 cruises. There's usually a bar with a small dancing floor. I didn't get a bang, just a sloppy make out session. I managed to make it down there by befriend the Dj who was also the weed dealer for the workers on the ship.

The third and final way is by taking a Reposition cruise. You can just game them as if they were passengers and for the most part they will come to your room with no resistance. You just have to game them over a period of days.

Shit, This getting a little too long, I can write about this shit for days. [Image: tard.gif]

Cruise Bangs

in regards to sneaking alcohol on, how do you get opened wine bottles in? do they check the water bottles to make sure the seal isnt broken?

Cruise Bangs

This sounds like a lot of fun actually. Never thought of a cruise as a place to game.

Cruise Bangs

Quote: (01-23-2011 07:18 PM)Brian Wrote:  

in regards to sneaking alcohol on, how do you get opened wine bottles in? do they check the water bottles to make sure the seal isnt broken?

I open the bottles and push the cork back in. The water bottles I put them in my checked bag wrapped in towels. The cranberry juice I walk with them in my hand. 3,000+ people are checking in the typical cruise in a matter of hours, they don't have the time to check for seals even if they wanted to.The only time they check for that stuff is when you going back to the ship from a port of call.

Cruise Bangs

Why even bottle with a wine with a cork? Get a screw top wine bottle.

Cruise Bangs

Quote: (01-23-2011 07:15 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Also, Puerto Rican dudes will still try to get at available women even when their chick is on the boat. Thus, further depleting the supply of pussy.

ROTFLMAO - this sounds like something I would do too [Image: banana.gif]

Damn PWP, how come you have held out on this intel for so long? This is fucking incredible intel you are dropping here +1 from me.

I live in Miami, so it should be very easy for me to get cruises from FLL or MIA.

I'm gonna take a quick weekend cruise in the next few weeks, and follow your guide - hell I'm keeping it on my iphone as a screensaver for my trip! [Image: smile.gif]

I will ping you to check it out to see if it should be cool based on your experience.

Mixx

Cruise Bangs

[Image: potd.gif]
+1 rep

Great advice. I've never had interest in cruises but this makes it sound like a fun challenge.

Cruise Bangs

Mixx, you could probably find some sweet last minute cruise deals out of Miami or FLL since you dont have to travel to get there

Cruise Bangs

I've always though about this but never actually thought that there would be a proven strategy. Thanks for this thread. If anyone is up for this maybe we should plan a meetup on a cruise. In your opinion, what cruises/lines have the best talent?

Cruise Bangs

PWP, You are the Man, Sir ........ Solid, most extensive Info I have ever come across on this forum and anywhere else for cruises, hats off to you Brother... , you also earned a + 1 from me although you got some more from others.

and you wrote

"Shit, This getting a little too long, I can write about this shit for days."

Why don't you write more, you seriously have talent and I mean it [Image: smile.gif]

I think I also deserve some credit , may be a little as I suggested PWP to post a separate thread on CRUISE BANGS,

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3476.html

I am not asking for Thank you's, Pussy will do me just fine.... and I think it is fair to Let me Know when One of us finalizes the plan for cruise [Image: smile.gif]

Happy Hunting Forum Brothers .......

"Timidity is dangerous, Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity." (Robert Greene)

Cruise Bangs

Solid advice Playa. Shit, if I had this info I'd went on a cruise last year. I also figured a wingman would be necessary but it looks like running dolo it best.

@Mixx- With all the EE girls working the boat it'll give you some time to work on your Russian. [Image: banana.gif]

Cruise Bangs

Quote: (01-23-2011 10:29 PM)deebow Wrote:  

I've always though about this but never actually thought that there would be a proven strategy. Thanks for this thread. If anyone is up for this maybe we should plan a meetup on a cruise. In your opinion, what cruises/lines have the best talent?

I'm game, but try to limit the amount if guys to 5 max. After all, you mofos will be like Puerto Ricans described above [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Cruise Bangs

Thanks for the info PWP...keep writing because I could read about this all day! Solid game and way to keep things real. As with all game, if you play it right you put yourself in position for a score. The great thing about this forum is that posts like this help take the guess work out of how to get in position for success. +1 from me as well!

BTW..Cruise meetup sounds good.[Image: banana.gif]

Cruise Bangs

Thanks for the accolades fellas, I appreciate it. I was concerned that it was getting a little to long but I wanted to keep the mental masturbation to the minimum and make it as comprehensive as possible.

Quote:Quote:

Why even bottle with a wine with a cork? Get a screw top wine bottle.

This also works. They sell liquor bottles on the cruise but they will hold them until the last night of the cruise. I can't stress this enough, you must bring your own Alcohol by any means necessary.

Solid advice Playa. Shit, if I had this info I'd went on a cruise last year. I also figured a wingman would be necessary but it looks like running dolo it best.

I would skip the wingmen unless they are staying in their own room. Specially if you have better Game than he does because he will turn into a "hate mate" and subconscious try sabotage you. For example, 3 years ago against my better judgment I went with two of my best friends. They both had tight Game(or so I thought). It was a sad sight watching one of them have a total meltdown. He's Dominican with blonde hair and blue eyes, but the cruise was packed with guys who looked just like him but were built like Greek gods(Spring break cruise). He got intimidated by guys who look better than him and rather than campaigning and put his bid in like Obama. He threw in the towel and he stayed in the state room for most of the 7 nights. Also, he would be a total dick when girls will come over and approach us. After I got the second bang two nights in a row, he tells me that I have to go fuck girls somewhere else because he's not leaving the room anymore. That hurt me alot because my boy and I split the room so he can come along because he was unemployed. Needless to say, we aren't as close as we used to be.

Damn PWP, how come you have held out on this intel for so long? This is fucking incredible intel you are dropping here +1 from me.

I live in Miami, so it should be very easy for me to get cruises from FLL or MIA.I'm gonna take a quick weekend cruise in the next few weeks, and follow your guide - hell I'm keeping it on my iphone as a screensaver for my trip!

I actually wrote a mini data sheet a year ago but it wasn't in its own thread. It was a reply in Gringoed thread so It probably got lost in the shuffle. http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1503.h...ght=cruise

But wait, There's more....I am so confident that my strategy works every time that I will paypal the price of a 3 night cruise(up $500) to anybody who goes in a cruise from FLL/MIA and doesn't get any asss.

Cruise Bangs

Quote: (01-24-2011 02:54 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

But wait, There's more....I am so confident that my strategy works every time that I will paypal the price of a 3 night cruise(up $500) to anybody who goes in a cruise from FLL/MIA and doesn't get any asss.

Ok...Your on! If (or when) I do get ass using your strategy, expect an expensive bottle of Cris at your doorstep - word is born!

Tell you what - you even pick out the cruise for me! I can easily leave out of Fort Lauderdale, and prefer a 3-night cruise for weekends.

Do they have wi-fi on cruises in 2011? Just asking...as some airplanes have wifi, and I need it.

Mixx

Cruise Bangs

Whoever is gonna be on that boat with Mixx better bring some extra dramamine because that mutha is gonna be rockin.

Cruise Bangs

That's a plenty of great advice, +1 from me as well.

Just one small note:

Quote: (01-23-2011 07:15 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

I then pour Greygoose in 1.5L empty bottles of Poland spring water.

Russians say that if you're bringing 80 proof vodka, 60% of what you're carrying with you is water. We usually go with hard (190 proof) spirits which you can then mix with water. So I'd be thinking about bringing some grain Everclear instead of Greygoose, and then make vodka (or punch or something even stronger) right in your cabin.

Cruise Bangs

Very excellent Post PWP.

Cruise Bangs

I went on a cruise this past Spring Break and this past summer.

The strategy works. I did the same thing: sneak on booze, start parties in the room. I banged two girls that week.

I would recommend going on a cruise during Spring Break (march) for college kids. More hotter girls. I wont go on a cruise again not during Spring Break.

The summer cruise was filled mostly with a bunch of old fat people. Avoid old fat people.

Go on a big fucking cruise. The bigger the better and more talent.

Cruise Bangs

This forum is the mecca of logistical know-how when it comes to laying pipe. Just wait for space travel to become affordable and we'll have a post on "Spaceship Bangs!"

Cruise Bangs

We have found more signs that cruise ship bangs can be a big avenue for slaying poon........,

I had the opportunity to roll with Mixx last week in Miami and FLL and stayed at a hotel near FLL cruiseport that had a lot of traffic from Cruise for example two smoking hot Canadian chicas from Winnipeg with mom and dad were hanging out by the pool prior to going on a cruise, Man I am thinking these girls are on vacation mode and what kind of shenanigans would they be doing after mom and dad go to sleep, Mixx that devious son of gun [Image: smile.gif] kept the dad busy , bantering him, making him his buddy and I was able to number close the girls when they the left the pool area to go rest rooms for future hook up in Canada.

At another hotel saw a family with two blondes ( Again smoking hot ), met mom later at the Bar and befriended her, found out that they were from Amsterdam/Holland and going on a cruise next day, Saw them again by the pool ( I am getting an erection thinking about them ), Mom actually gave a slutty vibe and I did number close her , yeah....

For some Strange reason met a lot of Canadian Girls on vacation/ going to cruises......

Evidence suggests Cruise Bang meet up is urgently needed and would like some of the experienced members like PWP to step up and arrange it [Image: smile.gif]

"Timidity is dangerous, Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity." (Robert Greene)

Cruise Bangs

Thanks for the great post man. I love the wine idea! Another one that works is buying orange flavored Listerine (mouthwash) and fill the empy bottle up with Baccardi 151.

So, you meet up with the hot waitress in port, at a bar? An excursion? Also, how did you change venues to the hotel? Are they DTF from the get go and your putting in time or are you still gamming up until F close? Getting a staff flag intruiges me.

Cruise Bangs

Quote: (02-24-2011 03:41 PM)sylo Wrote:  

Thanks for the great post man. I love the wine idea! Another one that works is buying orange flavored Listerine (mouthwash) and fill the empy bottle up with Baccardi 151.

So, you meet up with the hot waitress in port, at a bar? An excursion? Also, how did you change venues to the hotel? Are they DTF from the get go and your putting in time or are you still gamming up until F close? Getting a staff flag intruiges me.

I done the Listerine trick as well but it gives rum a weird Listerine after taste regardless how much I wash the bottle.

I put my bid in on the boat 5 Minutes at the time to make sure the right chemistry is there. Think about it as gaming a Starbucks Barista at a busy Starbucks. I drop my little droplets of Game like a florist waters a flower. Once I get enough IOI's, I ask if she's going to be on leave on the next port and that I want her to show me around. If she says yes and actually shows up, you can pretty much assume she's DTF and escalate but just don't be too thirsty. The thing is that there are different degrees of DTF's. Assuming you aren't familiar with the island, the venue she picks to meet up will indicate how DTF she is, isolated out of the way Vs crowded touristy. Once you get past feeling her tits tell her to take you to a more "quiet" place.

A little Warning, this has never happened to me but some staff workers on the boat sell pussy on the side. My boy told me on a Carnival cruise, A member of the cleaning staff he was Gaming straight out asked him to go to his room. Once he had her naked inside his the room, she asked for $200 to fuck. So just beware if its too easy.

Cruise Bangs

Great stuff!

Cruise Bangs

See my comments in bold>Just wanted to reply to playa_with_a_passport and all others who commented on here. I will be replying from a cruiser who sailed out of a major upper east coast US city (Baltimore) to Bermuda just last week so the recap will be a bit different although I have sailed from FL several times in the past as well.

Most of the things that Playa mentioned in his post were dead on about taking your own buize on the cruise (they confiscate retail bottles so better get that water bottle empty and fill it up with Vodka), hitting on young girls (not my cup of tea), locking down the ship by approaching all females and partaking in all activities, and so on however [b]I have to mention the fact that cruises are not as easy as he makes them look, especially with most that lack serious talent! [/b]

I noticed very few people here have been on cruises so I am gonna drop some Game on cruises. I am not going to exaggerate and say that cruises are full of Victoria Secrets models because that would not be the truth. However, there are plenty of girls in the 5-7 range who are super easy and none of the competition and thirsty dudes you'll encounter in Cancun, Miami and other tourist spots in Mainland USA. Most of the girls are White from landlocked states. There are a few upper class Mexicans sprinkle here and there. Plus cruises are cheap, where else can you get a 7 night all inclusive vacation and see multiple islands for less than $700?

Yes and No. On all the cruises i've taken (i've been on Carnival and Royal Caribbean lines primarily) I have seen very few girls 7+ (unless you're counting some of the entertainment staff or honeymooning chicks who are afraid to leave their husbands by the side for fear of rabid wolves like myself approaching) and the quality of girls depends very heavily on the port from which the cruise departs. I have been on ships with up to 2,700 passengers and all of them had fewer good looking women than a bigcity nightclub on a typical friday night. The worst two ports in my opinion are Jacksonville and Baltimore for quality of girls. The former tends to have a disproportionately high number of overweight rednecks and family's in general while the latter tends to have a disproportionately high number of overweight African American Women, honeymooners/couples celebrating marriage/anniversarys and senior citizens. Miami seems to beat out both of these ports for quality and I saw high quality talent coming from Boston on Norwegian Cruise Lines as well.

I have been to over 10 cruises and is all about cruise line and ship selection. Don't go on any type "theme"(singles,Halloween, Swingers, etc ) cruises, they are expensive and attract a lot of sausage. I usually go on cruises in the Winter(Jan-April, Sept-Dec) because they are cheaper(I'll get on this later)and the staff is more relaxed. The girl selection has always been good.

Really, I think you have low standards! If you subtract the family's, honeymooners/married couples, senior citizens, college kids, and look at SINGLE women in age range 21-35 it is usually <1% of all cruisers based on my experience.

Don't go on cruises in the summer or major holidays. Prices are almost double and school is out in most of the country. Thus, kids and teenagers run amok all around the ship. Below are a few pointers.

Yes, you're right and I fully agree with going on cruises in the fall, winter, and spring season (minus spring break as competition there is intense with college guys going crazy) to save money however the talent seriously lacks and quality of girls is mediocre at best. To add to that a very high number of senior citizens tends to sail during these months with family's being more frequent in summer time.

Background
For the purpose of this post a Cruise is basically a resort that's on a ship that visits different islands/cities every day or every other day. If you on a big boat that goes from one city and takes you to another, you are not on a cruise, you are on a ferry. The price of the cruise includes almost everything. The things that are excluded are tips, alcohol, soft drinks, tours and spa. Almost correct though some Carnival cruises have open bar for rail drinks and domestic beer. Make sure to hit this up asap as this usually happens on the first day of sail.
Lately, I have noticed on a lot of the ships I have been on that they have "celebrity" restaurants where you have to pay a nominal fee($20-$40). Drinks usually go for $10 which can add up very quickly.

-Yes, avoid these like the plague unless you have an HB who you want to impress. Standard evening buffets on most cruise lines are almost as good if you know what to pick (or just ask the restaurant staff what their preference is...befriend a few of them for the real scoop on what food is "fresh"). I also highly recommend captain's formal dinners although separating your target from her group/friends can be hard due to assigned tables.

Cruises are like car manufactures, few manufacturers but a shit load of brands. There are only 2 big companies(Royal Caribbean, Carnival) but they all have a plethora of lines that cater to every segments and region of the market. For example, Carnival owns Cunard Line(For ballers), Princess(Mid range), Carnival(for everybody else).
Try to go on mass Market lines like Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Norwegian. My first cruise was with this European line called "Costa." back in 1999, I swear to god, I thought I was in a mobile nursing home. The average age was 65+ and boarding time was painfully slow because of all the wheel chairs and walkers. But I still made the best out of the situation.
Don't go on any ship who has capacity for less than 2,000 passengers. These ships are usually older and don't have a lot of amenities. Plus, the bigger the ship, the more people, the more potential bangs!!! Try to shoot for the "Oasis of the Seas" that carries about 5,000 passengers plus 1000 crew. If you can't find something you like there, then you are too picky.

I've never been on Oasis of the Seas yet heard good things about it. Obviously the more passengers the more talent there will be on the ship.

Don't take cruises out of San Juan, Puerto Rico. Unlike Florida cruises those cruises attract a lot of Locals. You'll see a lot of cute girls but they are with their man. Also, Puerto Rican dudes will still try to get at available women even when their chick is on the boat. Thus, further depleting the supply of pussy.
For best results, only take cruises out of Florida ports. Because cruises out of Florida are cheaper and flights to FLL and MIA are plentiful and inexpensive there are a lot of geographical diversity in the girls from in those cruises. However, If you take cruises from NY, Alaska, Puerto Rico, LA you'll get stuck with a lot of locals from those ports.

Above comment should say take cruises out of Miami ONLY (perhaps Boston, need more experimentation as only been to one from there), do not take them out of Jacksonville as you will still be stuck with a lot of locals and family's.

Ship size and cruise duration trumps itinerary(if all you want is pussy of course). If there is a deep water port in a city, chances are that there is a cruise goes there. You can also go as long as your money is. However, young drunk horny chicks don't go on those cruises.

Agree, i noticed the longer the cruise the smaller the pussy supply. 5 day cruises should be the max for pussy chasing.

You want to get on the biggest ship possible that goes out for the shortest number of nights. There are cruises that last 3 nights only, They leave on Friday and come back on Monday conversely they have some that leave on Mon and comes back on Thur.. They usually goto Bahamas, Key west and back. Either one is good.
NO, 3 nights is not enough time to chase pussy IMHO, especially since it takes at least 2 nights to scout the talent, check out the different clubs and lounges, and weed out the single girls from ones traveling with a man. Also, I've noticed talent is far better on Friday - Monday cruises.
Booking process

With the exception of 3 cruises, I roll dolo in every single one. Cruises usually charge a single supplement which actually equals the price of double occupancy cabin. Thus, you are paying the same whether you go by yourself or with somebody. This discourages a lot of single guys from going which is actually good because it raises you DHV when you say you are by yourself on the boat with the staff. Also, the guys who you see on the ship are 90% with a girl because they figured they might as well bring sand to the beach since they are already payed for the extra body.The only exception is in the winter where you usually pay 75% the double occupancy rate. So if the cabin is $1,000, you are going to be paying around $750. Plus, the cabin prices are already cheap to begin with so you save money on both ends. Sign up for alerts on all cruise websites. Sometimes they have excellent last minute deals when they need the ship filled quickly($300 for a 7 night cruise).

I've rolled with a buddy every cruise which has both helped and hurt my chances. He had decent sober yet awful drunk game so when the girls would get tired of drunk game they would come into my arms [Image: smile.gif] Alas, taking them to a cabin with your roommate already passed out in bed with puke on the floor kills all chances [Image: sad.gif]
If you're on the shy side like me then sailing dolo is just too boring. For outgoing guys who don't need a wing-man i'm sure it's not a problem.

A reposition cruise is when a ship is being moved from one region to another one where the peak season is about to begin. For example, a lot of ships that are in the Caribbean during the winter are moved to Europe, Alaska, Asia when the summer(high season) in those regions is about to begin. The advantages of these cruises is that they are relatively cheap. $500 PP, $750 to $1K if you are going by yourself. Also, these are the cruises that are easiest to bang the staff because their supervision is lax and they are bored. Also a lot of girls who are going back home to EE from work are on these cruises. I banged 3 on a Miami to London(Royal Caribbean) cruise. The cons is that there is almost no entertainment. no shows, almost all bars and the club are closed, a lot days out in the open ocean.
Never tried one BUT with "almost no entertainment. no shows, almost all bars and the club are closed, a lot days out in the open ocean" is it worth it???
Gaming/strategy

Cruises don't allow you to bring your own booze for obvious reasons. However, they do allow you to bring two bottles of wine per person.
Not from my experience, the wine bottles can only be checked in, if they are on carryon then they will be confiscated at customs and returned to you at end of the voyage only.
What I do is get a cheap bottle of wine that is dark colored, empty it out and put dark liquor in it(Hennessey, hypnotic, Nouveau)I actually have 4 empty bottles of wine specifically for this reason. I then pour Greygoose in 1.5L empty bottles of Poland spring water. I also buy some cranberry juice and walk right into the ship. You need to have your own alcohol in your own room for entertainment. Cruises have a strict 21+ drinking age in the clubs and bar. They tell their security guys, waitress and bartenders on the look out for guys buying drinks for girls that look under 21. Only girls 18 and over are allowed into clubs and bars.

Agreed however why even mack <21 yr old girls? Mentally I cannot relate to them and find many of them to be immateur both in mind and body. My criteria is 21-35 year old girls for gaming only! Makes it easier to buy drinks and get them drunk legally at the cruise bars and late night clubs.

A week before your cruise, go to any Bit torrent website and type "billboard" and download the latest top 200 Mp3 collection pack for that week. put that shit on your Mp3 player and buy some portable speakers. Look for mixed groups of guys and hot girls who aren't drinking in the club(meaning they are 18-20) Talk AMOG of the group build some rapport. Find out whose with who is with who in the group and buy him a drink(bar staff gives two shits about the guys).Then invite all them to your room for some Ciroc and cranberry. Once in the room Put your mp3 on shuffle and let the party begin. Let them stay in your room drinking and bullshitting until you have spit enough game on your target to know she's DTF. Take the whole group to the lido deck(the top deck of the ship) to continue the part and excuse yourself along with the target(don't forget your Ipod or you will never see it again). Enjoy. I have banged at least PYT(pretty young things) 5 girls doing the above.

This strategy might work for young one's however from experience does not work for >25 girls some of whom who even told me that they don't want to go to the club and dance... Wtf? For older one's who are more than happy to stay by the pool listening to the same old BeeGie's songs played by the DJ I recommend keep buying glasses of wine and spitting shit (or listening more often than not) until they invite you back...time consuming strategy but worth it!

Sorry that I countered so many of playa's points but I had to spit the truth about cruise game as users of this forum think that cruises are a gold mine and in reality they are not. If you are happy chasing after girls who are 4-5 on the PUA scale then by all means go for it but bikini models these cruises certainly have a shortage of. Oh and one more thing, if you're into working out and have a 6-pack you'll be in the top 1% of all males on the cruise. Make sure to use this to your advantage and enroll in all the pool-side contests such as hot legs contest, dancing, etc. Trust me it will get you plenty of looks and you'll get approached commented non-stop for the next few days! Remember as playa mentioned 90% of the guys (your perceived competition) are already traveling with significant other which means more often than not their looks have deteriorated due to long marriage/relationship.