rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guadalajara, Mexico - don't come here for the girls

I've been here for 5 days and it's been a big letdown from whatever hype it's gotten.

I've pounded the pavement every day, some days for hours on end. I've checked out/people watched public 'vortex' places with a lot of pedestrian traffic and places with just a lot of people such as the huge public marketplace. Here's what I would sum it up:

1. the population is mostly teens and 20s. This is probably due to the many schools here.
2. 95% of the girls are below average. It's so bad that when I see an average girl, I perk up then realize a couple of seconds later that she's just average. I'm just reacting this way because after seeing a sea of below average girls, the average one stands out and becomes higher value artificially.

I'm starting to question my decision to come here as I don't really like the general lower class latin look. I'm more into the upper end fresa or euro latin look. I've seen quite a few and even they were also mostly ugly. Anyway, I'm planning on checking out the higher end clubs/antros this weekend to see if the quality changes but I'm highly doubting it. If it does, I'll take back what I said.

Otherwise, be warned: Don't come here for the girls!

You are going to have more chances in upper clubs. Try to talk to the girls, a Gringo is always welcome. Or you'd better go to Vallarta since you are close. One more thing: Don't you go to 'Los Altos', a number of small mountain towns around San Miguel. Girls are pretty (White, petite and nice) but very, very conservative. It's a waste of time. You can even get bad responses from locals since a foreigner is 'try to steal' a good Mexican girl.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Quote: (05-07-2013 08:24 PM)Rolling Stone Wrote:  

I've been here for 5 days and it's been a big letdown from whatever hype it's gotten.

I've pounded the pavement every day, some days for hours on end. I've checked out/people watched public 'vortex' places with a lot of pedestrian traffic and places with just a lot of people such as the huge public marketplace. Here's what I would sum it up:

1. the population is mostly teens and 20s. This is probably due to the many schools here.
2. 95% of the girls are below average. It's so bad that when I see an average girl, I perk up then realize a couple of seconds later that she's just average. I'm just reacting this way because after seeing a sea of below average girls, the average one stands out and becomes higher value artificially.

I'm starting to question my decision to come here as I don't really like the general lower class latin look. I'm more into the upper end fresa or euro latin look. I've seen quite a few and even they were also mostly ugly. Anyway, I'm planning on checking out the higher end clubs/antros this weekend to see if the quality changes but I'm highly doubting it. If it does, I'll take back what I said.

Did you go to any of the places that I, along with other posters, mentioned in the Guadalajara threads?

I'm going to DF on May 19th and was considering a side trip to either Guad or Cancun/Playa Del Carmen. WestCoast posted a really good data sheet for Guad. Has anybody been to both and have suggestions?

I'm more into the upper end fresa or euro latin look. I've seen quite a few and even they were also mostly ugly.

WTF were you expecting Argentina or Spain? Whites are only 15% of the country. I am half anglo and half latin (Italian) and I am way whiter than 97% percent of the population here(I live in Central Mexico). You need to like the mestiza look if your gonna enjoy the women here. It would be like going to the DR with no interest in women with African ancestry and saying dont come here for the girls because you dont like mulatas.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

You can catch a Charter bus to PV, but high season is over. Rainy season is about to start. I was in PV around this time last year. Sorry your experience sucks so far. What made you choose GDL over Monterrey and DF? Sad because the weekdays are pretty dead but daygame, hit online, and try to set up dates. All you need to do is get laid once or twice and the trip will be worth it. I got 4 hits on OKCupid and I am black. Maybe two hits on POF and 5 or 6 on Couchsurfing. Alot of the CS hits were after I left.

I have started to run strip club game here in the States. Probably do a write up on it, but you should hit up a few. Tight game, dress well and you might be able to pull one. I almost had two roll with me and my buddy to PV but we didn't follow up. When I went back they were mad at us.

Your right on the young girls. They are everywhere. They are stupid but you got to love them. Good luck.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

As the OP, I was formerly under the impression that there was a substantial enough white population "fresas" as they call them in Mexico. Its not really the case. They do exist, but its like going to the philippines for chinese looking women. THat's why it's always important to scope dating sites to get an idea of what the general look of the girls is like before going on a trip somewhere.

I've pounded the pavement every day, some days for hours on end. I've checked out/people watched public 'vortex' places with a lot of pedestrian traffic and places with just a lot of people such as the huge public marketplace.

Have you hit up high end clubs?

Quote: (05-08-2013 07:56 AM)Tenerife Wrote:  

As the OP, I was formerly under the impression that there was a substantial enough white population "fresas" as they call them in Mexico.

"Fresa" does not means "white"

"White" does not has the meaning it does in the US.

Go to Zapopan and to the high end clubs and malls (Puerta de Hierro, Andares)

Quote: (05-08-2013 09:07 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I've pounded the pavement every day, some days for hours on end. I've checked out/people watched public 'vortex' places with a lot of pedestrian traffic and places with just a lot of people such as the huge public marketplace.

Have you hit up high end clubs?

I am sure he has not. Like me going to Montgomery, Alabama and complaining for the non existence of high end white girls.

Quote: (05-08-2013 02:25 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2013 07:56 AM)Tenerife Wrote:  

As the OP, I was formerly under the impression that there was a substantial enough white population "fresas" as they call them in Mexico.

"Fresa" does not means "white"

"White" does not has the meaning it does in the US.

Maybe he meant to say "guera." Also, if he went to all, or many of, the places which were discussed in the Guadalajara threads, I really doubt he wouldn't find what he was looking for. It is a really great city. I think it is my favorite Latin American city right now.

I thought Guadalajara was supposed to have some of the hottest women in Mexico? I'm thinking the OP must not like Latinas, which is a shame, but either way I'm sured GDL has way hotter women than Oaxaca and Chiapas where I spent most of my time south of the border.

Or he was expecting some sort of Ukranian landscape.

Guera does not means white either. It originally meant fair or pale, and thus came to be associated with blonde people.

Let's see..where do I begin..as far as the 'fresas', which - as explained to me by a Mexican - really just means 'dressing fancy'. 'Guera' is close to what I'm looking for.
[Image: 002b.jpg]
[Image: 025b.jpg]
In each pic above, the ones on the right are 7-8 in the looks dept. In this one, the one in the center.
[Image: 028b.jpg]

I couldn't find any club pics of true blondes. I have seen a couple around but it's very rare.

And 15% means that 1 in every 6 persons is one, which sounds about right from what I see here. They're everywhere really. My statement on below avg quality was for both fresa and non-fresa. From the hype, I was expecting something like traffic stopping beauties on every block, like what I hear of Montreal or Moscow.

I checked out club photo sites such as 2Night.com and EstamosDentros but not dating sites, to get a gauge on the talent. IME on most cities, the talent out in the streets is better than what you would see on these club photo sites but in Guada, it seems to be the opposite - at least for me and my search for 'gueras'. As opposed to say NYC, Montreal, London, Paris, Milan...where one has access to game hot girls out in the streets. Maybe hot girls can be found at the high end clubs, or at some country club or some rich guy's mansion - but they're not accessable to the average traveling player. If I had to go to a high end club and do bottle/VIP service to access hot girls, then this is nothing special as I can do this back home, and if this is the case, then it doesn't deserve the hype since it's like this all or most tier 1 and tier 2 cities. The hype I got - and it was not just from this forum but from dudes I met and hung out in person - was that Guad had hotties everywhere. Like a "there's something in the water" phenomenon. Similar to the hype (real or not) on Montreal, Ukraine and Moscow. And I'm going on record and putting it out there that this is NOT the case here.

However, to be clear, my place is in Guada centro, which is a bit aways from Zapopan which is considered another town. I'll spend more time there - Av Vallarta, Minerva Fountain, downtown Zap, etc and see if my opinion changes. And as far as places, I did read thru at least one of the Guad threads and got this list: Lucrecia Bar, Lola Lolita, Net Net (could not find), and The Lobby - which I think is actually called Cherry Lobby.

Im originally from GDL, there is "nalga" there you just have to hit up a place that suits you better.

Rolling Stone:
Have you been to Manyalee? Have you been to Cocina 88 (a place nobody else on this forum ever mentions, but where I have been several times. It is similar to Lolita in Brickell, Miami)? Have you been to Lola Loita? Have you been to Mala Noche?

If you have been to all those places and did not like what you saw, then your experience was drastically different than mine. If you have not been to those places, I strongly suggest you take a tour. You can easily hit them all up in one night.

I'm a bit surprised by this. One of my good buddies is a Mexican dude from Jalisco. To me he looks like Greek or Spaniard dude. He says many of the women in Jalisco are hot and light-skinned. And frankly, I'm only interested in the white or mestiza Mexican girls. The indigenous ones that are short with spongebob bodies aren't my thing. I'm surprised by this trip report. There's a very good chance I'll be heading down to Mexico City at the end of this month and I was considering doing a side trip to GDL. So this report sounds rather disappointing. Let us know if your opinion changes after you hit the clubs.

Quote: (05-08-2013 07:50 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Rolling Stone:
Have you been to Manyalee? Have you been to Cocina 88 (a place nobody else on this forum ever mentions, but where I have been several times. It is similar to Lolita in Brickell, Miami)? Have you been to Lola Loita? Have you been to Mala Noche?

If you have been to all those places and did not like what you saw, then your experience was drastically different than mine. If you have not been to those places, I strongly suggest you take a tour. You can easily hit them all up in one night.

Are these restaurants that double as nightclubs? I've been to La Nacional on Chapultepec. What's the move in these places flying solo or with a local wing?

At first pass on those pics above, I was like, "man, that guy better never come to DC." lol

But, yea, none of the chicks are really show stopping. Attractive all around, but I could probably find better in Miami.

GDL girls: tanned, brunettes (unless bleached) some have light complexion/hair/eyes, certainly the majority are not "guera" (pale skin/blond hair/ blue eyes/Nordic-looking). don't expect some Russian/Ukrainian looking dyev.

Quote: (05-08-2013 07:38 PM)BCien Wrote:  

Im originally from GDL, there is "nalga" there you just have to hit up a place that suits you better.

As in big asses in GDL? PM on its way.

Quote: (05-08-2013 08:40 PM)Gallego2006 Wrote:  

At first pass on those pics above, I was like, "man, that guy better never come to DC." lol

But, yea, none of the chicks are really show stopping. Attractive all around, but I could probably find better in Miami.

They may not be showstoppers but they look accessible at least. Unlike some Miami Beach VIP bottle whore. Attainability is the most important variable.

You gotta get out of Chapultepec. That area is more for bumping base club/some salsa venues. If you want to pull quality your best bet is centro commercial. I think I posted about it in my thread (had to take down my attachments for privacy reasons). The girls that work at the new mall area are the best looking, also you can go to Lola Loita for night game

Generally, day game is needed much more relative to night in GDL. It's the reverse environment of a place like NYC. It can certainly be done, but DF is where it is at for night life.

If you don't like Latinas, you're not going to like it in GDL much, places like playa del Carmen are better for that.

You're going to have a harder time in GDL going solo at night. You're stuck with the crowd outside Loita's. you need to pick up a 6-7 spot, take her there and game on. Much like colombia, social circle would help a lot.

GDL is just slower paced due to the spread set up.

Quote: (05-08-2013 08:19 PM)Rolling Stone Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2013 07:50 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Rolling Stone:

Are these restaurants that double as nightclubs? I've been to La Nacional on Chapultepec. What's the move in these places flying solo or with a local wing?

Quote: (05-08-2013 11:52 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2013 08:40 PM)Gallego2006 Wrote:  

They may not be showstoppers but they look accessible at least. Unlike some Miami Beach VIP bottle whore. Attainability is the most important variable.

Very true. Good point.