rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

XO Jane Writer's False Rape Fails, Puts Man's Identity on Internet

http://www.xojane.com/issues/tucker-reed...ist-at-usc

Here's a story from the hamster files. The author, pictured below on the left, had such a patently false accusation of rape that the police and her university decided to do nothing in response.

[Image: Tucker-Reed-_-Larkin-Reed.png]

Determined not to let the patriarchy win, she decided to do something about it. Here is her version of events.

Quote:Quote:

We walked together back to the complex where we both rented apartments. He was so drunk, I was worried about him and I now believe he played upon those worries. I offered to feed him a little so he could take some aspirin for what was surely going to be one hell of a hangover.

My roommates were out. He and I ended up making out on my couch. When he started taking off my clothes, I moved the make-out session to my bedroom in case my roommates came home.

Eventually naked, in my bed, my date told me he wanted to have sex. I told him repeatedly that I did not want to. That I wanted it to be special. That I wasn't ready. That having sex so soon would ruin our relationship. But it happened anyway.

I told him he was hurting me and I tried to pull away. He pulled me closer. In the end, after he was done, I interpreted it as a "misunderstanding" –– surely he'd just been too drunk to listen.

If she didn't understand that taking him to the bedroom was a greenlight for sex, then she's incredibly dense. Nor does she understand that it's difficult to revoke a go sign. If she were so concerned about her virginity (assuming that was actually true), she would not have pushed the evening forward in this manner.

Then, once in the bedroom, she has no agency in anything. "Eventually naked," as if the clothes magicallly fell off. Sex happens anyway because she had no say in whether it happened or not. But she didn't get up. She didn't yell. She had a case of last minute resistance, and the most he did was pull her closer.

Ok, so after such a traumatic experience, she would immediately recognize how she was wronged and run to the cops, right? Well, here's what happened.

It took me a year to talk openly about my experience. I told my best friend.

"He raped you," my friend said, putting the word on it. "You said no, he didn't listen. That's rape."

I started crying and couldn't stop. It was only then I finally allowed myself to realize I had indeed been raped.

There once was a hashtag on twitter a few years ago that caused some controversy. It was #itaintrapeif. The example that I remember was it ain't rape if she orders from the entree side of the menu. I would say the definitetive is it ain't rape if it takes her a year to realize that she had been raped only after her friend tells her.

Even if she was delayed in putting a name on what wrong had been done to her, she surely didn't have any contact with the man who raped after her that fateful evening, right?

The nightmare was –– I had continued to see my rapist. He'd told me he was in love with me and wanted to marry me.

[Image: SpeechlessRDJ.gif]

But even, she still sits on her rape claim. In the meantime, she concocts the plan of getting her rapist to confess and using that as evidence against him.

It took me another 10 months to report my experience to the proper authorities. In October 2012, my friend made a passing comment that I should have recorded the conversation I'd had with my rapist where he'd confessed to the rape. In California, secret recorded confessions are legal, admissible evidence when they are used to prove that someone committed a violent felony. Rape –– it should be said –– is a violent felony.

So I arranged to make a recording. And my ex-boyfriend obligingly confessed multiple times to forcing me to have sex with him. I provided these recordings to the police in November 2012. I provided them to my university in December 2012.

A year and ten months go by, before she gets the idea to tell the police and her school. At least they could smell bullshit. I guess that a delay of almost two years is what it takes for the police to know that it's false.

Hurt by her rights not being vindicated (and seeking attention), she put her 'rapist' on blast by identifying him online. She was going after his livelihood with this by making him and her false rape accusations come up together in a google search. And this is a best case scenario of a false rape claim in that he had no formal complaints even filed against him.

I posted both his and mine. It was my emphatic rejection of both invisibility and shame. Women from all over responded –– thanking me, telling me that I had given them the courage to say the word "rape" and speak the name of their rapists. And for their sisterhood, I am profoundly grateful, because it helped make me feel visible and human again.

Recently, I was also counter-sued by my rapist for libel.

If there's any justice in this world, her 'rapist' will win that libel suit.

He was so drunk he could barely get home on his own so this girl starts making out with him? Shit isnt she the one taking advantage of him?

The one thing that is always shoved down your throat at university that if the person is under the influence its rape. Sounds like the guy is blackout drunk. How, by that logic, can he have consented to sex.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Just read the comments. So fucking angry right now. No one there is capable of thinking for thenselces. I'm glad they aren't the people who will actually have an impact on the case.

The hamster of the feminists is so large they don’t realize that when they fuck with the definition rape all they do is devalue what the word rape means. Now, unless I know the back story, some girl saying she is a rape victim no longer elicits sympathy from me.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

I wonder what women who have actually been violently raped think of cunts like this.

The best part is that, according to her story, they took a break during the initial "rape" and she then continued it by assuming a rear-entry position bent over another piece of furniture.

Also, "sex too soon will ruin our relationship." *continues dating guy for 2 years*

Also, the fact that the university declined to charge him means they didn't even think enough evidence suggested it was more likely than not that it occurred like she says.

Criminal charges must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. University sexual assault claims, thanks to the Obama administration, now only need to be proven by a preponderance of the evidence standard, or 50% plus 1. In other words, the evidence available suggests that it is more likely than not that no rape occurred, or, more accurately, at a very minimum equally likely to have occurred as not occurred.

It sounds like she raped him.

Tucker Reed is a false rape accuser.
[Image: maybe_0.png]

If she wasn’t heavily drunk or threatened with violence, she wasn’t raped. There was no weapon, no rope or handcuffs, and no physical resistance.

How easy do these people think it is to have sex with a resisting woman?

I will write what I believed actually took place. Assuming the details are as she described, she brought her boyfriend back to her bedroom for some privacy. She put up some token resistance, essentially telling him "I shouldn't do this," before eventually consenting to sex. She put up no serious resistance at the time. If she did, she would have written of a serious and violent struggle. We didn’t get any of that, not even an exaggerated tale like the rest of the bullshit she wrote. Feeling pressured into sex does not mean you were raped. Telling a man the sex hurts is not the same as telling him to stop the sex act altogether. Most women do experience pain their first time. Hell, certain sex positions often cause pain for men too.

Like most women, she felt regret about her first sexual experience. Her regret made her feel violated and she interpreted these feelings of violation as rape. She may have been upset with him at the time (a year later) and described the event with her friend in a way that denied her responsibility for the sex act. The obsession with rape in college and American society led her to begin feeling traumatized over something which didn’t bother her much until she began to see it as “rape.” It isn’t rape on a logical level, it’s “rape” on an emotional level.

Some rape accusations are bullshit lies; some are real, violent and disturbing; and then there is a large percentage that falls into a gray area where the man and woman genuinely interpret things differently.

This is her tumblr site below where she publicly posted her accusation. Don’t mention his name or post his photo here. The burden of proof is on the accuser, and there’s no reason why anyone but her should have her face publicized like this. She didn’t actually post the audio of the conversation. He was likely too drunk, just like she said (when she had sex with a guy who was “so drunk”), and couldn’t see through the bullshit. She also mentions she stayed in a relationship with him for another 707 days.

http://coveredinbandaids.tumblr.com/

Just be careful guys. You never know if years down the line, some girl will misinterpret or misrepresent a consenting act of sex as rape and use the feminist power in this society against you.

Well guys, if there's any justice in this world, it's that the truth really pisses off people:

https://www.facebook.com/SlutWalkDC/post...7422146580

Clearly, the man who was invited back into a woman's room had the intent to rape her until she bled. [Image: rolleyes.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (04-27-2013 11:27 PM)Atilla Wrote:  

Tucker Reed is a false rape accuser.
[Image: maybe_0.png]

If she wasn’t heavily drunk or threatened with violence, she wasn’t raped. There was no weapon, no rope or handcuffs, and no physical resistance.

How easy do these people think it is to have sex with a resisting woman?

I will write what I believed actually took place. Assuming the details are as she described, she brought her boyfriend back to her bedroom for some privacy. She put up some token resistance, essentially telling him "I shouldn't do this," before eventually consenting to sex. She put up no serious resistance at the time. If she did, she would have written of a serious and violent struggle. We didn’t get any of that, not even an exaggerated tale like the rest of the bullshit she wrote. Feeling pressured into sex does not mean you were raped. Telling a man the sex hurts is not the same as telling him to stop the sex act altogether. Most women do experience pain their first time. Hell, certain sex positions often cause pain for men too.

Like most women, she felt regret about her first sexual experience. Her regret made her feel violated and she interpreted these feelings of violation as rape. She may have been upset with him at the time (a year later) and described the event with her friend in a way that denied her responsibility for the sex act. The obsession with rape in college and American society led her to begin feeling traumatized over something which didn’t bother her much until she began to see it as “rape.” It isn’t rape on a logical level, it’s “rape” on an emotional level.

Some rape accusations are bullshit lies; some are real, violent and disturbing; and then there is a large percentage that falls into a gray area where the man and woman genuinely interpret things differently.

This is her tumblr site below where she publicly posted her accusation. Don’t mention his name or post his photo here. The burden of proof is on the accuser, and there’s no reason why anyone but her should have her face publicized like this. She didn’t actually post the audio of the conversation. He was likely too drunk, just like she said (when she had sex with a guy who was “so drunk”), and couldn’t see through the bullshit. She also mentions she stayed in a relationship with him for another 707 days.

http://coveredinbandaids.tumblr.com/

Just be careful guys. You never know if years down the line, some girl will misinterpret or misrepresent a consenting act of sex as rape and use the feminist power in this society against you.

Google Tucker Reed. She's a Young Adult author and "essayist" who got into activism to attention-whore her way to fame -- which she couldn't get with her writing. This whole thing is to make her books "pop" in the marketplace. I'm guessing the idea of going public about an ex who raped her was a marketing exec's idea -- like the way they made Fiona Apple's backstory about rape. This is rape as a marketing tool -- the next frontier, so to speak.

Her parents are writers and are probably equally as dysfunctional, like all parents who give girls boys names. A word to younger guys: avoid girls whose parents give them boys names like Tucker, Morgan and Taylor. This means they've been raised as boys and will find a way to fuck you one way or the other. Names matter.

all women who are false-rape accusers should all fill up the jails,
and should not even have the right to a lawyer

[Image: 5607896.jpg]

Drunk+kissing+clothes starting to come off+willingly moving to bedroom+rest of clothes “somehow" come off (naked)+request of sex by guy+sex (some thrusting that hurt)+1 year of thoughts when continuing to date the guy+1 conversation with friend and the word rape is used=certain rape.
Rape=violent felony.
report of rape (violent felony) dismissed by authorities=brutal patriarchy.

Women logic at its finest.

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

Amazing how the word 'rape' evokes such hysteria in a woman.

If it's just drunken sex, which it was, then she has no problem with it.

Then, all of a sudden, her friend calls it 'rape', and she bursts out crying about how she's been violated.

I don't fucking get it.

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

Women like these are the much more dangerous to any country than anything else

I commented to see if my comment would be deleted. Guess what happened?

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

It's hilarious to me that feminism, which was ostensibly about creating equality between men and women and improving gender relations, has now directly incentivized men to act like complete psychopaths toward women, just to protect themselves against a false rape accusation.

What do I mean?

When you read the details of this story it becomes painfully clear that every nice thing this guy subsequently did for this girl came back to bite him in the ass. Even something as seemingly innocuous as talking to the girl becomes a weapon she uses against him, as she secretly records the conversation and tries to goad him into a "confession". Or the fact that he dated her for two years after this so-called "rape", which apparently counted for nothing in her mind except as accumulated psychological trauma from "dating her rapist".

Imagine how this scenario would have played out differently if the guy had done the following:

1) Have a video ("security") camera going in his room to record the sex to confirm that it was consensual
2) Gave the girl a fake name
3) Pumped and dumped her once or at most fucked her for a couple of months, instead of dating her for two years

Had he done those things, none of this would be happening to him. Except look at that list. Isn't that ridiculous? We're at a point where we must have 24/7 surveillance in our own bedrooms? And we can't even tell girls our real names for fear that they can Google-bomb us with fraudulent rape charges? Nor can we actually commit to a real relationship, because by doing so we just give the girl more fuel with which to power her nuclear hamster in the event that things turn sour.

Feminism has poisoned gender relations in this country to such a degree that prudent men are forced to behave in a fashion that can only be described as paranoid and antisocial just to protect themselves from a false rape charge. There is literally no other recourse. If you don't protect yourself with those three steps, you might as well be playing Russian Roulette.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

She is pretty would you bang? Another pretty feminist what in the world is going on here. Maybe video record it too for safety sakes.

It sounds like her friend was the one that helped convince her it was rape.

Quote: (04-28-2013 11:25 AM)kbell Wrote:  

She is pretty would you bang? Another pretty feminist what in the world is going on here. Maybe video record it too for safety sakes.

Actually it's the Internet more than feminism that's caused this. It lets women play attention whore in new and exciting ways. Since this woman is an "intellectual" (gag) she can't put her tits out there. So her way of attention whoring is her contrived "victim story."

I find it hard to believe in this day and age that any woman would have to be "told" she was sexually assaulted. The faked innocence of her premise is what makes me think this was invented for publicity's sake. I know women who were date raped and believe me, they know it when it's happening and don't need to be told what it was.

Quote: (04-28-2013 11:30 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I know women who were date raped and believe me, they know it when it's happening and don't need to be told what it was.

I really think feminists have overreached with their current obsession with rape. What they're doing now is essentially devaluing the term. The more they attach the word "rape" to these types of scenarios, the less power it has. Eventually, the word will lose all of its power and become meaningless.

It's also an enormous insult to women who actually have been raped.

It would be like if the military started handing out Purple Hearts to every guy that stubbed his toe, and a bunch of guys with sore toes started public protesting about their lack of disability benefits.

Meanwhile, what is the guy who got his legs blown off supposed to think about his Purple Heart? Doesn't really mean shit anymore, does it?

Women who carelessly bandy about the word "rape" are not only human scum, as they blatantly insult true victims, but are actively sabotaging their own mission by crying wolf over and over.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (04-28-2013 11:39 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (04-28-2013 11:30 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I know women who were date raped and believe me, they know it when it's happening and don't need to be told what it was.

I really think feminists have overreached with their current obsession with rape. What they're doing now is essentially devaluing the term. The more they attach the word "rape" to these types of scenarios, the less power it has. Eventually, the word will lose all of its power and become meaningless.

It's also an enormous insult to women who actually have been raped.

It would be like if the military started handing out Purple Hearts to every guy that stubbed his toe, and a bunch of guys with sore toes started public protesting about their lack of disability benefits.

Meanwhile, what is the guy who got his legs blown off supposed to think about his Purple Heart? Doesn't really mean shit anymore, does it?

Women who carelessly bandy about the word "rape" are not only human scum, as they blatantly insult true victims, but are actively sabotaging their own mission by crying wolf over and over.

It's like I wrote on another thread: the default emotional state for most women (and all feminists) is indignant. So if rape claims are way down (which they are) they need to find something to be upset about. So they invent new ways of getting "raped." Voila! You have "regret rape." Second generation feminists are actually pretty pissed at this. It does devalue actual rape claims, as you say, and they fought for them to be taken seriously -- which they won't be soon.

Also, the fact that the school wouldn't press charges here is the ultimate dis to this woman's story. These days, colleges will practically expel boys for bringing Mama Celeste pizza to campus because the word "mama" is sexist.

Man so many faggots on facebook. Last time I'm posting, What's the point?

They always side with the woman. Rape? Oh of course he must be guilty.

And that audio recording. wtf is that shit?

Somehow coercing him into falsely stating shit.

Quote: (04-28-2013 03:39 PM)NY Digital Wrote:  

Man so many faggots on facebook. Last time I'm posting, What's the point?

They always side with the woman. Rape? Oh of course he must be guilty.

What do you expect? Facebook is cloud nine for narcissistic, attention-whoring skanks and the desperate losers who worship them. It’s bad enough when men throw their support behind fat and trashy girls, but when the girl is cute, every one of these idiots will puff out that chest and compete to be the bravest and most protective white knight of them all.

This has really opened my eyes toward this issue. I had always assumed a false rape accusation wouldn’t be a serious concern so long as you avoided druggie alcoholic bar rats, dirty gangbanging sluts, and ugly entitled masculine bitches. Don’t get me wrong, those are the typical profiles of false accusers, and I understand these are cherry picked photos by the accuser to give that pretty and angelic victim appearance, but this is the first time I’ve seen a false accuser look like this:

Tucker Reed, False Rape Accuser
[Image: 196276_10150123729377841_317627_n.jpg]

Her ex-boyfriend ("rapist") committed a major mistake. He was apologetic when she confronted him, while knowing she'd go to the police with the recording.

> BEAN: Tucker … I don’t want you … to go to the police about it, obviously. But at the same time, I know you have a complete right to do it. And … I’m sorry. I’m sorry I did that to you. I’m sorry I didn’t know what I was doing. And I’m sorry that I’ve hurt you in ways that nobody ever should hurt another person. I can’t even look at you. I am sorry that … every time I hear your name from now on, I’ll think of the bad times more than good. But then I’ll think of the good times eventually. I’ll get better eventually. But … I’m –– I’m –– I’m really sorry. I never –– I never meant to hurt you. I really didn’t. (breath) And I keep on thinking –– I keep on, like, thinking, like maybe if I had done something different, you know? And it all just comes down to… I wanted sex, and … I was drunk. You know, I was selfish.

http://coveredinbandaids.tumblr.com/post...he-come-to

The moral from the story is not to apologize when confronted with a weird accusation.

Miss Reed is reading what you guys are posting

http://coveredinbandaids.tumblr.com/post...es-to-rape

"Will I be offended if, on a forum where you intend to accuse me of being a misandrist and a closeted lesbian, you post a picture of my little sister? Yes. There are plenty of photos of me on the Internet that don’t also show one of my family members. If you have a problem with me, fine. My family are none of your concern."

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Quote: (04-28-2013 11:25 AM)kbell Wrote:  

No thanks, condoms DO have a failure rate, to father a child with a hamster like this is the worst thing you could do to your offspring.
@dirtypurist
He was caught off guard.