rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shorts in the summer?

Shorts in the summer?

Do you guys wear shorts when its really hot out and day game?

What do you guys wear when it gets really hot and humid out?

[Image: 1158154_fpx.jpg]

I wear a shirt like this half unbuttoned with a white undershirt and khaki shorts. Never know what kind of shoes to put on.

Shorts in the summer?

Context is king, as always.

If you are gonna wear shorts, just make sure they stop right above the knee and don't have 500 pockets.

Shorts in the summer?

I think age is a huge factor. I don't think a guy over 25 can wear shorts in an urban environment without looking a bit awkward. There are exceptions of course - gym, beach, hiking, etc.

Of course, if you live in the US (or Canada?), it is common for people to go around in shorts, t-shirt, ball cap, etc. It has become a sort of ethnic dress. I rarely see people dressing like this in Japan or Europe and I'd generally say they are the better for it (although they usually have their own unique way of dressing badly).

That said, when I'm in the US, I'll often just go around in my gym clothes on the assumption I won't meet anyone who isn't a slob.

Shorts in the summer?

SE Ontario gets really humid in the summer and some days I will probably look stupid wearing pants, especially since my forehead already sweats a lot. I know stylish and shorts don't go together well but any pointers would help.

Shorts in the summer?

In the states maybe not a problem, in Bangkok I would never do it. Thais are very fashion forward, and wearing shorts around town will not get it done. Plus, you will look like a dirty hippie who got lost on his way from Soi 4 to Khao San Road. So it depends what the culture is where you will be doing it. One of the places I lived in California for a little while was a pretty upscale area, so I wouldn't wear shorts for day game there unless I was targeting younger girls I.E. 18-20. In my hometown where no one has any style, it wouldn't be a problem at all.

Maybe a better option is to dress nice, and keep your day game to areas where there is AC, or you can go into somewhere with AC close by when you get too sweaty. Like around a mall that has a large courtyard type of area or something. Can split your day game between inside and outside to stay somewhere cool.

Shorts in the summer?

I like wearing a collared button down with shorts, since if gives you some control on airflow, skip the undershirt.

I usually avoid more formal shoes. No socks or very low socks. Fit on shorts is more important, because few things looks goofier than oversized shorts.

Shorts in the summer?

You would probably have a heat stroke if you walked around "suited down" or jeans here in the summer. It gets so fucking hot and you would be drenched as soon as you stepped outside. I usually wear shorts, wife beaters, t shirts. tennis shoes. Pretty much the same shit I always wear just throw shorts and wife beaters in the mix. I have no idea what else you could wear besides shorts and t shirts to make it look stylish.

Shorts in the summer?

I try to avoid them, with the exception of when I'm going barefoot (sandals) during summer. Shorts usually look goofy, but that's mostly because of socks creeping out from your shoes, not because of themselves. Ankle-length socks don't solve the problem either, at least for me. And even when I wear shorts while barefoot, they still don't have enough pockets, so I settle for light summer trousers instead.

[Image: white-trousers-pants-men-sandals-men-sty...50x431.jpg]

Or this (on the left):

[Image: T2fWxXXiFOXXXXXXXX_!!729101498.jpg]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Shorts in the summer?

Photographer pants are the best. Liteweight and stylish. Here in BKK, Rio got it down pat. You look like a tourist with shorts on. In the end confidence trumps anything you wear. Houston rocks shorts, Ashirt and a ball cap. My opinion you dress to what you want to attract. Gym shorts and a wifebeater will attract young girls, uni students, girls who like hiphop, black girls, and hood rats. Vneck and photographer pants might push you out that demographic. USA is different from overseas but when I was on campus or hit the mall, my goal is always to look better than 95% of the cats out there. Usually it isnt hard.

Excuse the sandles. First day on ground haha. I normally wear a pair of white Aldos. I need to workout some more.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Shorts in the summer?

This is what comes to mind when I think of Americans wearing shorts.

Shorts in the summer?

Your friend with the missing face is wearing those WalMart grandpa "sandals" I used to wear.

I really hate shorts and sandals which is why I made this thread.

Those photographers pants Texas and Eel posted, shoes like below without socks is a good match? What about with a V neck as well?

[Image: aldo-white-leather-slip-on-shoes.jpg]

Shorts in the summer?

I am rocking a vneck. Those Aldos are cool with the pants. I'm a socks kind of guy but with the first pair of pants you probably should go sockless.

Express can be expensive but they are always having sales. Right now I think you can get those pants I am wearing for 20 bucks. They have all the colors of the rainbow. Express vnecks are the best too. Dont strink and are the "stretch" material. I've been through about 10 brands and Express is the best.

Shorts in the summer?

NO, that shoes doesn't look good either with pants on or shorts on.
You should get a driving shoes (loafer)
I recommend cole haan air grant series.

You can wear V-neck if it fits your head shape. it's not about shorts.

Quote: (04-08-2013 02:29 AM)Jaylow Wrote:  

Your friend with the missing face is wearing those WalMart grandpa "sandals" I used to wear.

I really hate shorts and sandals which is why I made this thread.

Those photographers pants Texas and Eel posted, shoes like below without socks is a good match? What about with a V neck as well?

[Image: aldo-white-leather-slip-on-shoes.jpg]

Shorts in the summer?

What kind of tennis shoes would look good with blue jean shorts and t shirts?

TM how would you compare Express v necks to American Eagle ones? I always cold wash my clothes and hang them up to dry so shrinking ain't a problem.

Shorts in the summer?

I'm not a big fan of shorts. I hardly wear them even when it's hot out. When I was in Colombia I noticed almost nobody wears shorts, even when it's hot as shit.

Shorts in the summer?

Quote: (04-08-2013 03:22 AM)houston Wrote:  

TM how would you compare Express v necks to American Eagle ones? I always cold wash my clothes and hang them up to dry so shrinking ain't a problem.

Blue jean shorts are a no no dude. I usually go with urban outfitter v necks.

Shorts in the summer?

Quote: (04-08-2013 03:22 AM)houston Wrote:  

Trick question. Blue jean shorts must be paired with sandals and white knee high socks (except for fancy pleated jean shorts, which can be worn with any pristine white tennis shoes).

Shorts in the summer?

I have a pair of American Eagle vnecks. They are in the states though so I can't really compare. I will say that Express Stretch is cool. 5% spandex gives it a great fit.

InternaationlPlayboy Houston's style is different. He has that Urban style. I use to rock the jean shorts and Jordans look too. I still have a pair of Ecko shorts I pull out from time to time. I'd say any pair of ball sneakers that are clean are straight.

Whenever I am out, there are some outfits I see that I like. I try to make a mental note of it and remember. I buy alot of magazines and cut out the fits that look clean to me. Next person you see with jean shorts on and tennis shoes that you like. Try to remember for the next time you buy some shoes or shorts.

Shorts in the summer?

Well, I need to get rid of all my shorts because they're real baggy and I'm tired of that look. I like my shorts barely covering my knees but these are to big. I don't like trying to look gq or extra nice with shorts. It's just not my thing. I love doing it with pants but not shorts. Plus, I look young as fuck and go after barely legal girls and it would just throw everything off. Nobody else wears shorts here!?

Shorts in the summer?

This is good for hot weather and still sharp:

[Image: 101190322847947764_6DtBKRGV_c.jpg]

Shorts in the summer?

I think you can still look good in shorts, just as long as you are in shape.
It also depends on the culture, in Vietnam its unheard of to dress in shorts even in the sweltering heat but in New Zealand its completely acceptable.

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

Shorts in the summer?

G shorts:

[Image: attachment.jpg10990]   

Shorts in the summer?

[Image: 492926643_o.jpg]

I have a couple of Capri pants in different hues. They go well with tight H&M shirts and if you have these with dark stripes you can throw on some eye shadow to really match them fabulously!

Shorts in the summer?

What kind of shoes are those in post 30? Boat shoes right or loafers? I been locked away on base in Kuwait for 16 months. I get out and I see them everywhere now. I want to buy a few but dont know what look to get. I think plain basic black or white arent good. I dont think Ive seen plain colors yet. I need a grey color and a blue. Any suggestions?

They are versatile. I've seen them with shorts, jeans, and slacks. I would recommend all players to find a good pair or two.

Shorts in the summer?

I already bought a pair. but I'm afraid this is the new summer hype. I've seen a lot of advertising on these shoes in Asia.