rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who here has elite body? What is the effect on the game?

I've seen maybe 3 guys on this forum commenting on how elite body affects the game (MikeCF, Virgle Kent and some guy I can't remember who posted his pics in impressive physique thread), others seemed to have different opinions, but did not have first hand experience. Who here has elite body (by elite I mean muscular and low bodyfat with abs and v lines, from lean to bulky)? How does it affect your game? And what were your experiences as you acquired elite physique?

I'm sexy and I know it.

And I predict a prompt demise for this thread. Use the search function.

Jeez.

This thread makes me miss the "Height Threads".

Quote: (03-18-2013 10:29 AM)ComebackKid Wrote:  

I've seen maybe 3 guys on this forum commenting on how elite body affects the game (MikeCF, Virgle Kent and some guy I can't remember who posted his pics in impressive physique thread), others seemed to have different opinions, but did not have first hand experience. Who here has elite body (by elite I mean muscular and low bodyfat with abs and v lines, from lean to bulky)? How does it affect your game? And what were your experiences as you acquired elite physique?

I got laid purely based on body for saint patty's day. You can ask DVY or Gio, about the "lol" funny messages I got post coitous.

Not having an elite body is obscene. When you are young you want to look good shirtless and not good in a long-sleeve T (assuming you're not roided up).

Long story short, do you turn your head more when you see a girl with C cups or A cups. Yeah no matter what you're head is turning on a girl with a banging body.

Women are just as shallow as men. More so.

Maybe not you, but people in general, who do not want to max out their own physique and want "proof" are usually pussy losers who want to rationalize why they don't "need a body".

Okay so you don't need one, but that's like saying to you don't "need" money to get laid. It's not like having a million dollars is going to get you laid when you walk out the door but sure as shit is better than being a broke ass dude.

Not having a body = literally like saying money doesn't matter. Alright cool, guess we should be broke.

It will help you immensely, it is also free, it is also good for you, I see no reason not to lift weights like a monster. It's just excuses. The gains get harder but over the last year going from "good to excellent" in terms of aesthetics is mind boggling. Again if people are not asking you for advise at the gym, you're not there yet.

As a final, if a girl is not telling you "you have a really nice body" post sex, you're not at that level yet. You should get eye fucked by guys and girls in a wife beater or shirtless, it commands attention and respect.

Ask yourself, "would I fuck this guy?" Not make love and have two and a half kids, would I fuck this guy? If no that's a problem.

Do looks matter?

What i mean is.

How do looks affect game?

I lifted for about 2.5 years straight before hitting a rough patch financially and having to take a break. I remember very clearly how people treated me differently when I was at my biggest. The girls would allow me to get away with bolder and bolder shit, and guys would avoid conflicts and generally treat me with more respect. But let me tell you this: without game, this doesn't account for much. Sure, girls will 'eyefuck' you a lot, and be more receptive to your advances, but how far can that get you alone?

Quote:Quote:

And what were your experiences as you acquired elite physique?
It's fucking hard but you have to keep plowing through. I went to the gym through freezing temperatures, one time by foot because the cars were stuck in snow (true story, winter of 2011, bucharest). It's also hard when you do it naturally, because you see so many gym rats that hop on the juice 6 or 12 months into their lifting, and are 2 times bigger than you without even knowing how to train. Bulking is pretty shitty too, force-feeding, acne, you feel tired after eating all those big meals.

All in all, it's a journey, and as with anything worthwhile in life, it won't be easy, but trust me, it's worth it. People, and especially girls, will treat you differently, and for the better.

I have an elite body...

....compared to the average fat fuck American!

I'm a little on the skinny side. But, athletic and symmetrical.

When I add muscle and get bigger, I notice a few things:

1. Girls check me out more.
2. Girls respond more to my game
3. Girls want to touch me

Bottom line - Having a good body makes you more attractive.

If you display it properly!

Question:

What were your experiences as you acquired Elite Money?®

In my "prime" I had girls touching me like crazy, some even had that glazed look in their eyes. I was too passive to take advantage of the situation or use "game" to my advantage.
If you have an average face then you owe it to yourself to get a above average body. Your body is like an advertisement for you, how you present it matters.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

My favorite joke that makes fun of posts like this is...

How does game effect game???

Quote: (03-18-2013 12:24 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

My favorite joke that makes fun of posts like this is...

How does game effect game???

Me too.

What I want to know is this:

How does Money effect Height?®

Quote: (03-18-2013 12:13 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Question:

What were your experiences as you acquired Elite Money?®

Sitting with your body at bed pool side at nikki in cabo ain't so bad...

I have elite genitals.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

How does Facial Hair effect V-Necks?®

Quote: (03-18-2013 12:33 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I have elite genitals.

Good point!

Okay, serious question!

How does penis size effect inner game???

Is G rolling or trolling?®

On a serious note:

When I was at my best I had girls wanting to touch my arms or breast muscles. Please note, that was only during interaction when I had them already approached.

But this usually only happened when I weared T-shirts like all the other guys. I usually prefer to wear at least a slim-fit shirt, but even with rolled-up and fitted sleeves your biceps won't be noticed that much.

Also IMHO it doesn't give you that much of an edge since approx. 1/3 of all guys is in shape. At least at the clubs where I go.

Because of an injury right now I'm coming back from a 6 month absence of training. Lost plenty of weight (muscles) during that time and it's very frustrating to come back, especially since the injury (shoulders) probably won't let me get back to where I was.

Having a nice body can only help you. I'll say I have a very attractive body and girls will give you compliments on it. But still remember, Face is more important than your body. So those compliments go hand-in-hand with your overall looks. I'll say a nice body gives you more options with girls (giving them a reason to get physical and touch you). And if you ever go the online dating route, then it definitely helps you here.

How does Ryanair effect Apple Cider Vinegar?®

I think it helps. Ever since I've been lifting 3-4 times a week. Lizards have been giving me compliments about my physique. Then it's easy for me to close.

Ie..this Thai girl I've been banging approaches me because of it.

Like other said you had better have some game to close.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

How does any effect affect effects of misspelling " effect"?

How does Pocket Squares effect Baking Soda?®

Quote: (03-18-2013 01:38 PM)dotbiz Wrote:  

On a serious note:

When I was at my best I had girls wanting to touch my arms or breast muscles.

[Image: tumblr_lr0hwnYiWs1qlyxsm.gif]

I want to know if I put a banana in my underwear when I go clubbing if I will get laid more.

Quote: (03-18-2013 02:56 PM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

I want to know if I put a banana in my underwear when I go clubbing if I will get laid more.

Go to 3:58

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.