rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bitch gets herself Pregnant from Oral Sex Sues for Child Support

The link below is about a girl who after performing oral sex, saved the seamen that was in her mouth and impregnated herself with it... then sues for child support:

http://www.lasisblog.com/2011/02/26/man-...d-support/

Based upon precedent, she will most likely succeed. The law imposes strict liability upon biological fathers regardless of the circumstances of impregnation.

None of us are safe.

[Image: m219764403.jpg]

She looks nothing like it

Quote- "Dr. Irons countered by asserting the sperm was a gift: Dr. Phillips delivered it to her with the intention she keep it because if he really wanted to retain his semen, he would've put on a condem and kept its contents"------------------------My verdict: This bitch is psychotic as is her hamster. One more reason not to date doctors.

Simple solution. Blow your load in her mouth. With one hand, grab her neck. With the other hand, pinch her nose shut. Either she'll gag and spit, or she'll swallow it. The unexpected aggression and dominance will provide her with a burst of 'gina tingles that will make her instantly forgive you.

What SHOULD happen.

Custody should be awarded to father.

Bitch should go to jail for fraud.

The kid has a legal right to be supported by his parents, however, when conceived in a fraudulent manner the Bitch should be made to pay a substantial penalty.

The only way this happens is if someone with money or connections gets a law passed our influences a district attorney. If bitches know they might go to jail AND lose custody that may be a significant deterrent.

the war to turn men into fathers against their will just won a major battle here

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

This is a man's worst nightmare - a bitch "squirreling" your nut in her cheek, to inseminate herself with later. I mean...it defeats the whole purpose of blasting in a chick's mouth. You do that so you CAN'T get her pregnant.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (10-29-2012 05:22 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

This is a man's worst nightmare - a bitch "squirreling" your nut in her cheek, to inseminate herself with later. I mean...it defeats the whole purpose of blasting in a chick's mouth. You do that so you CAN'T get her pregnant.

I'm pretty sure the success rate of that has to be low. Every second the semen is exposed, it dies off. I imagine it would die off pretty fast in the mouth, then die more when being transferred. Then to get pregnant, the odds are pretty low for 1 load even during ovulation. So I dont think this is a big deal for a 1 night stand type. But if she is doing this over a period of time like 20 times, then you have to worry.

One way to fight this is to kiss her after blowing a load and sticking your tongue in to make sure she swallows. Even if she denies it, I doubt she can talk and hold a load at the same time.

Quote: (10-29-2012 06:29 PM)jammer Wrote:  

One way to fight this is to kiss her after blowing a load and sticking your tongue in to make sure she swallows. Even if she denies it, I doubt she can talk and hold a load at the same time.

[Image: steve_seagal-robs-wtf-rant.jpg]

Quote: (10-29-2012 06:34 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

[Image: steve_seagal-robs-wtf-rant.jpg]

Would you rather pay child support for a bastard or stick a tongue in a girl?

But the real problem here is that when you pay child support, in many cases, the court orders you to pay enough money that you support the child AND the woman. So you have whores like this exploiting the system so that they can get themselves supported as well.

Yes, you should have to support your child. However, you should NOT have to support the woman. If it costs $500 per month to support a child, the father should have to pay $250 per month if he doesn't have custody. The mother should be responsible for the other half. However, this isn't how it works. The father is forced to foot the entire bill, and then some.

If he is a man of means, it should be his decision if he wishes to pay above what it actually costs to support his child. Just because someone makes a decent amount of money, does not mean he should have to pay extra child support. It is CHILD SUPPORT, not lazy, money grubbing whore support.

The guy didn't make sure she swallowed---a total rookie move. All he had to do was pinch her nose shut after he blasted---that's Game 101.

Quote: (10-29-2012 05:22 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I'm pretty sure the success rate of that has to be low. Every second the semen is exposed, it dies off. I imagine it would die off pretty fast in the mouth, then die more when being transferred. Then to get pregnant, the odds are pretty low for 1 load even during ovulation. So I dont think this is a big deal for a 1 night stand type. But if she is doing this over a period of time like 20 times, then you have to worry.

I'd rather pay child-support than snowball, tbh.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Or you could, you know, fuck her in the ass.

If she's still hell bent on having a baby she'll get a yeast infection at the very least for her troubles.

If you are really worried, I'm sure you can come up of plenty other ways to ensure the bitch swallows besides tonguing your own medicine.

My exwife tried to get herself pregnant with my semen from a used condom I threw away into trashcan. The irony is that she got this idea after listening to the Tom Leykis show where Tom was warning guys against this. Fortunately it didn't work, otherwise my life would be much harder now.

Women like that should be thrown under a bus. In the most literal sense. Preferably a moving bus. I rarely advocate actual violence against women, but what this woman is doing both to the guy and to the potential child is just sick.

Yet another incentive to get a vasectomy, yet another incentive to never trust a woman.

Quote: (10-29-2012 07:16 PM)SVK Wrote:  

My exwife tried to get herself pregnant with my semen from a used condom I threw away into trashcan. The irony is that she got this idea after listening to the Tom Leykis show where Tom was warning guys against this. Fortunately it didn't work, otherwise my life would be much harder now.

While most of us would never expect a chick to take a blast in her mouth, spit it into something, then try to inseminate herself, ALL dudes need to be up on this particular lesson. I've always taken off the hat, knotted the end, and taken it to the bathroom and flushed it down. And I stood there to make sure it actually went down.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

The link isn't working for me, but isn't this case from waaaay back? More than 5 years at least. They were both doctors, or otherwise pretty high up the proffesional totem pole, so I was surprised to read about it. Would generally expect it where there is a massive diffrence in wealth/status, and the girl is trying to get herself set up financialy.

Anyway, it's crazy to think this is even possible. I'd have thought the odds of a succesfull pregnancy would be tiny. Though I seem to remember reading that they had oral sex only (with a condom) so the semen was "handy". Must use spermicidal condoms.

...something is fishy here...j just feel like this story is fake...i can't believe it

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (10-30-2012 01:39 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

...something is fishy here...j just feel like this story is fake...i can't believe it

It really isn't impossible. Just like if you nut on a chick's stomach, she can take it on her fingers and put some inside herself. You can cum on her outer lips, and sperm can swim in if she's really wet. It's difficult, but not impossible. If she took him in her mouth, but spit right out into her hand, there would be plenty of viable sperm left to do the job. Most women wouldn't attempt to get pregnant this way, but it really isn't impossible. Sperm doesn't die instantly upon exposure to the air.

that's what I do to force the dog to swallow the pill.

Quote: (10-29-2012 06:57 PM)dragnet Wrote:  

The guy didn't make sure she swallowed---a total rookie move. All he had to do was pinch her nose shut after he blasted---that's Game 101.

Bump

I've got a girl claiming she's pregnant, I never came inside her and she said she was on the pill. (I think she was shoving my cum inside her when she went to the bathroom)

Absolutely refuses to even talk about abortion.

I'm going to read Bacon's ROK article.

But right now I'm wondering how I can avoid even being considered the father.

She knows my name and that's about it. I have virtually nothing she can track.

What are my options? Anyone know anything about this?

And spare me the "if it was my kid, I'd take responsibility".

This girl is a rich, spoiled brat, that is trying to get me to marry her and control me.

Quote: (11-03-2013 03:48 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Bump

I've got a girl claiming she's pregnant, I never came inside her and she said she was on the pill. (I think she was shoving my cum inside her when she went to the bathroom)

Absolutely refuses to even talk about abortion.

I'm going to read Bacon's ROK article.

But right now I'm wondering how I can avoid even being considered the father.

She knows my name and that's about it. I have virtually nothing she can track.

What are my options? Anyone know anything about this?

And spare me the "if it was my kid, I'd take responsibility".

This girl is a rich, spoiled brat, that is trying to get me to marry her and control me.

Which country is this happening Fisto? Fuck that responsibility shit when it comes to women trying to pull off this type of scam.

If she has the resources to deal with it on her own/family backing, and she absolutely refuses to discuss an abortion, just disappear. How does she contact you? Does she know full name or just first name? Can she prove she's pregnant?

On a side note, a girl I dated in college told me she was on the pill. I found out she had lied to me (thankfully not by getting pregnant!). I dumped her as soon as I found out she lied about the birth control.

Unfortunately it's the good ole USA.

She knows my full name. I'm not opposed to disappearing.

She just went to the doctors. I told her I want to see proof that she's pregnant.

She sent me images of home tests and I ran them through Tineye. The seem to be legit.

Do courts have to physically summon me?

This couldn't come at a worse time to be honest.