rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brickell Miami Data Sheet

I know Mixx has posted a data sheet on this, but new places have opened up, and I think I have a better idea of what the crowd is like. I have also formulated ways to get my CPN (cost per notch) down while utilizing new venues etc.

Crazy About You- Cousin of Dolores. This spot has $9 bottles of house wine. And their wine is damn good. Its located right on the water in the bottom of One Miami right on the bay. Great ambiance sick date spot. They also have menu items that include an appetizer and entree for $20. It is also walking distance to Mary Brickell Village.

Area 31- Located in the Icon building. 5 dollar drinks and appetizers from 5pm - 10pm. Sickest happy hour in Miami. Mostly use this for networking but their is always talent around 8-10pm, especially on fridays. Can't beat the view.

Dolores But You Can Call me Lolita- Go to date spot. Get a bottle of wine and chill on the couches/tables on the rooftop. If you are there after 10pm their is a bar/dance area at the bottom of the restaurant that has some talent. Recently I haven't seen the hottest girls in brickell go there, but it is relatively easy to get makeouts. Just make sure you are dressed boss.

Baru- This spot is one of my favorites. Friday nights here are ridiculous. Some of the hottest latina chicks from all over central and south america go here. Because I usually roll solo after work, im suited up and get IOIs like nobodys business. Social circle can be a barrier here as I've encountered some amogs here and there, but for the most part the cockblocking is minimal. Last week I pulled here thursday and Saturday and both girls straight up told their friends they were leaving with me and had no resistance. Anyways, great place to take a non-latin chick and have her try aguardiente. For those who don't know what that is its a liqour they have in Colombia that taste similar to licorice. I probably owe somewhere around 6 notches to aguardiente alone. Also, you may want to polish up on your dancing as the dinner tables and such are set aside inside by the bar so people are usually dancing salsa or samba depending how late in the night it is. A good dancer can CLEAN UP at this venue.

KUKAMAKARA- This is a bar/lounge but is essentially run like a club. Don't have this place locked down like Segafredo, Dolores, and Baru, but I usually grease the front and their chill with me. Again, very, very hot latinas dressed to the 9s in some of the tightest dresses I've ever seen. There is often live music playing and if you don't speak Spanish don't even bother coming. I've pulled a Bolivian chick from here who spoke zero english. That being said, drinks are a little up there in price compared to the others, but it makes up for it in terms of dance. I usually don't go in here till around 1 or 2 am when the screening at the front isn't as harsh, and the girls are a little drunker/loosened up to dance. Dance skills will get you far here, and spanish even farther.

FADO- This is an irish pub that I can't stand. Maybe because its usually filled with typical entitled bitch attitudes, or because I took some batshit crazy chick out on a date here, left her alone for 10 minutes to use the bathroom and take a phone call, and she proceeded to berate me, smash her wine glass, and storm out. Mostly a graduate/ law school/ med school hangout with mediocre talent. Countless cockblocking, and pretty much straight social circle game. The only times I've pulled here are on off nights. Don't go on a friday or thursday.

BLUE MARTINI- The standard Blue martini setup. On Fridays its run more like a club, they charge cover. Generally, i haven't found it worth it, as the ratio is usually skewed in the favor of guys. Only way I'll go here is if I'm with a group of girls and they insist. Again this place I've found is better on off nights when it's chill and you can spot a 2 set having a drink after work at the bar. The times i've gone, i've gotten attitude from girls and most of the guys are very drunk. But it may depend on my style and look. Who knows.

EL VATO- Good for HH, but other than that haven't seen much talent here. Mostly an afterwork spot. Has some good tacos. They do give me doubles when I order whiskey on the rocks in a huge glass half the price what blue martini and dolores charge however. Maybe should warm up here more.

SEGAFREDO- Another one of my favorite spots. Screening at the front, again, dress nicely( collared shirt minimum). Im usually suited down or in a blazer and some fly linen pants. The talent here is very very strong. However, it is difficult to pull here sometimes. I've met actresses, Spanish soap opera stars, etc. etc. I've also gotten four flags from this venue alone. Your game must be on point and you may have to battle through multiple bitch shields or be able to handle getting blown out 3-4 times before catching a chick that seems moderately interested before asking you what car you drive, which building you live in, what you do etc. That being said, if you post up i the right spots, get the right banter going, you can pull some 8s and maybe even 9s out of this venue with a little luck.
There is also a club behind the long part of the bar that is great to isolate chicks to dance with. If you don't know the bouncers this can be difficult but you can make up for it depending on the hottness/amount of girls you are with. Or you can grease him.

Brickell Irish Pub- Live music on saturdays. In my experience, saturdays there aren't many girls and the talent is mediocre, but every girl there is down to hookup/meet someone. If you're having a cold streak this may be the place to roll to.

Clover- New irish pub that opened up. I rarely go here or have success here because it is loud as hell. For the most part can't get conversation going whatsoever in this place where you are usually elbow to elbow with some greasy beta.

RedBar- This place is tucked away across from Burger and Beer. Hit or miss. Kind of a hipster style bar that has different kinds of art and paintings hanging around with house or trance music. It is kind of small, but if you can find a 2 set hiding out in here you should have no problem. This would be a great venue change at the end of the night to seal the deal.

Hope this helps. Any more specifics just ask.

Quote: (08-07-2012 07:05 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

I know Mixx has posted a data sheet on this, but new places have opened up, and I think I have a better idea of what the crowd is like. I have also formulated ways to get my CPN (cost per notch) down while utilizing new venues etc.

Crazy About You- Cousin of Dolores. This spot has $9 bottles of house wine. And their wine is damn good. Its located right on the water in the bottom of One Miami right on the bay. Great ambiance sick date spot. They also have menu items that include an appetizer and entree for $20. It is also walking distance to Mary Brickell Village.

Area 31- Located in the Icon building. 5 dollar drinks and appetizers from 5pm - 10pm. Sickest happy hour in Miami. Mostly use this for networking but their is always talent around 8-10pm, especially on fridays. Can't beat the view.

Dolores But You Can Call me Lolita- Go to date spot. Get a bottle of wine and chill on the couches/tables on the rooftop. If you are there after 10pm their is a bar/dance area at the bottom of the restaurant that has some talent. Recently I haven't seen the hottest girls in brickell go there, but it is relatively easy to get makeouts. Just make sure you are dressed boss.

Baru- This spot is one of my favorites. Friday nights here are ridiculous. Some of the hottest latina chicks from all over central and south america go here. Because I usually roll solo after work, im suited up and get IOIs like nobodys business. Social circle can be a barrier here as I've encountered some amogs here and there, but for the most part the cockblocking is minimal. Last week I pulled here thursday and Saturday and both girls straight up told their friends they were leaving with me and had no resistance. Anyways, great place to take a non-latin chick and have her try aguardiente. For those who don't know what that is its a liqour they have in Colombia that taste similar to licorice. I probably owe somewhere around 6 notches to aguardiente alone. Also, you may want to polish up on your dancing as the dinner tables and such are set aside inside by the bar so people are usually dancing salsa or samba depending how late in the night it is. A good dancer can CLEAN UP at this venue.

KUKAMAKARA- This is a bar/lounge but is essentially run like a club. Don't have this place locked down like Segafredo, Dolores, and Baru, but I usually grease the front and their chill with me. Again, very, very hot latinas dressed to the 9s in some of the tightest dresses I've ever seen. There is often live music playing and if you don't speak Spanish don't even bother coming. I've pulled a Bolivian chick from here who spoke zero english. That being said, drinks are a little up there in price compared to the others, but it makes up for it in terms of dance. I usually don't go in here till around 1 or 2 am when the screening at the front isn't as harsh, and the girls are a little drunker/loosened up to dance. Dance skills will get you far here, and spanish even farther.

FADO- This is an irish pub that I can't stand. Maybe because its usually filled with typical entitled bitch attitudes, or because I took some batshit crazy chick out on a date here, left her alone for 10 minutes to use the bathroom and take a phone call, and she proceeded to berate me, smash her wine glass, and storm out. Mostly a graduate/ law school/ med school hangout with mediocre talent. Countless cockblocking, and pretty much straight social circle game. The only times I've pulled here are on off nights. Don't go on a friday or thursday.

BLUE MARTINI- The standard Blue martini setup. On Fridays its run more like a club, they charge cover. Generally, i haven't found it worth it, as the ratio is usually skewed in the favor of guys. Only way I'll go here is if I'm with a group of girls and they insist. Again this place I've found is better on off nights when it's chill and you can spot a 2 set having a drink after work at the bar. The times i've gone, i've gotten attitude from girls and most of the guys are very drunk. But it may depend on my style and look. Who knows.

EL VATO- Good for HH, but other than that haven't seen much talent here. Mostly an afterwork spot. Has some good tacos. They do give me doubles when I order whiskey on the rocks in a huge glass half the price what blue martini and dolores charge however. Maybe should warm up here more.

SEGAFREDO- Another one of my favorite spots. Screening at the front, again, dress nicely( collared shirt minimum). Im usually suited down or in a blazer and some fly linen pants. The talent here is very very strong. However, it is difficult to pull here sometimes. I've met actresses, Spanish soap opera stars, etc. etc. I've also gotten four flags from this venue alone. Your game must be on point and you may have to battle through multiple bitch shields or be able to handle getting blown out 3-4 times before catching a chick that seems moderately interested before asking you what car you drive, which building you live in, what you do etc. That being said, if you post up i the right spots, get the right banter going, you can pull some 8s and maybe even 9s out of this venue with a little luck.
There is also a club behind the long part of the bar that is great to isolate chicks to dance with. If you don't know the bouncers this can be difficult but you can make up for it depending on the hottness/amount of girls you are with. Or you can grease him.

Brickell Irish Pub- Live music on saturdays. In my experience, saturdays there aren't many girls and the talent is mediocre, but every girl there is down to hookup/meet someone. If you're having a cold streak this may be the place to roll to.

Clover- New irish pub that opened up. I rarely go here or have success here because it is loud as hell. For the most part can't get conversation going whatsoever in this place where you are usually elbow to elbow with some greasy beta.

RedBar- This place is tucked away across from Burger and Beer. Hit or miss. Kind of a hipster style bar that has different kinds of art and paintings hanging around with house or trance music. It is kind of small, but if you can find a 2 set hiding out in here you should have no problem. This would be a great venue change at the end of the night to seal the deal.

Good job. The club behind Segafredo is called Spazzio Nero. I went there once only because a bottle service girl was blowing up my phone with text messages all day asking me to stop by. It was a complete sausage fest the one and only time I went there. If you have any information as to whether or not it is always a sausage fest, I would appreciate it. I'm not a huge fan of Blue Martini either. Ratios and quality there are not always that great in my experience. That place does give you volume though. I also agree with you on Lolita not having the greatest talent lately. I went there a few months ago and the first-floor lounge filled up with women who where linebackers. It got to the point where there was a line half way down the block because too many fat girls were taking up all the space.

Thank you. I was just in Miami this past weekend, and I really loved the Brickell area. I stayed at a friend's condo and it was right next to the Epic Hotel. Also went to a peruvian restaurant called CVI.CHE 150 or something closer to downtown... the food was great and the people in there were better. such a hot scene.

Hit up Dolores but you can call me Lolita and Baru....just amazing quality of women. I really liked this area a lot more than South Beach. I'll be back to check it out. It was my first time there and I luckily saw this guide before going there. Be back in the spring to cross more places off the list.

Just curious, next time I'll be staying probably in a hotel, any recommendations for something not TOO expensive but fairly lively in the Brickell area?

Quote: (08-23-2012 01:09 AM)PartyonBro Wrote:  

Thank you. I was just in Miami this past weekend, and I really loved the Brickell area. I stayed at a friend's condo and it was right next to the Epic Hotel. Also went to a peruvian restaurant called CVI.CHE 150 or something closer to downtown... the food was great and the people in there were better. such a hot scene.

Hit up Dolores but you can call me Lolita and Baru....just amazing quality of women. I really liked this area a lot more than South Beach. I'll be back to check it out. It was my first time there and I luckily saw this guide before going there. Be back in the spring to cross more places off the list.

Just curious, next time I'll be staying probably in a hotel, any recommendations for something not TOO expensive but fairly lively in the Brickell area?

Unfortunately no. If you want to be in prime logistic area for pulling, you'll have to shell out anywhere between 250-350 a night. Before I started living in Brickell, a few times I swooped from Baru i had to drop 300 for a room at the Four Seasons down the block. Its miami. There's no such thing as balling on a budget.

Nice sheet. Gotta love the updated intel as Miami is constantly changing it up with the venues. I actually stayed on Brickell when I did Spring Break some years ago. I stayed at the Sheraton Biscayne Bay which no longer exists. Nice local flavor of Miami that is distinct from the SB scene. Another area worth exploring and writing about is Coconut Grove. Mostly younger girls there.

A bit out of topic

Can somebody tell me when is the springbreak in Miami

I have been told it gets really wild during springbreak with lots of hot chicks everywhere.

Quote: (08-23-2012 12:42 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Nice sheet. Gotta love the updated intel as Miami is constantly changing it up with the venues. I actually stayed on Brickell when I did Spring Break some years ago. I stayed at the Sheraton Biscayne Bay which no longer exists. Nice local flavor of Miami that is distinct from the SB scene. Another area worth exploring and writing about is Coconut Grove. Mostly younger girls there.

I can easily do a coconut grove data sheet if there is interest as I used to hit it up alot as it was very close to where I used to live and go to law school.

Quote: (08-07-2012 07:19 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Good job. The club behind Segafredo is called Spazzio Nero. I went there once only because a bottle service girl was blowing up my phone with text messages all day asking me to stop by. It was a complete sausage fest the one and only time I went there. If you have any information as to whether or not it is always a sausage fest, I would appreciate it. I'm not a huge fan of Blue Martini either. Ratios and quality there are not always that great in my experience. That place does give you volume though. I also agree with you on Lolita not having the greatest talent lately. I went there a few months ago and the first-floor lounge filled up with women who where linebackers. It got to the point where there was a line half way down the block because too many fat girls were taking up all the space.

So I've found the best strategy at Segafredo is to just swoop 2 or 3 chicks from the outside or inside bar and get them in the club with you. Then you can usually sneak your way onto some beta providers table under the guise you're bringing him girls. Introduce him, while still shielding your target, and you'll have free drinks the rest of the night.
I've swooped two chicks from Blue Martini in the past two weeks. Both were at around 3-4 am on a friday or saturday as all I managed that night before then were makeouts. Maybe I was just lucky, or my game was that tight, or I was dressed that sharply. Both times I was pretty drunk and was making out with them within 10 minutes. Other than trying the place as a last ditch effort, I've NEVER ran well there. I went on wednesday and approached a cute dominican chick 7.5, and couldn't get her to dance with me even after some warm iois from her. Moved on, looked over an hour later saw her making out with some overweight thug looking latin guy wearing an extra large white tee. FML.

Quote: (08-23-2012 12:44 PM)pitt Wrote:  

A bit out of topic

Can somebody tell me when is the springbreak in Miami

I have been told it gets really wild during springbreak with lots of hot chicks everywhere.

Spring Break starts here as early as March, and goes until beginning of May. While there are a plethora of hot chicks, its actually tougher to pull. The tourists come and pile 4-6 girls in a single hotel room. Unless you're posting up in a hotel right on the beach, logistics are going to be tough, not to mention it will be hard to pull them away from their friends. The best place to go for spring break is Key West. It's like shooting fish in a barell in April.

rationalize_this:
I have heard really conflicting things about Key West during Spring Break, but I will trust your assessment, because your information on Brickell is right on point. On a side note, did you ever go to that club at the Hyatt in Coral Gables? I realize that it is closed and has been for some time, but that was by far my favorite venue in Miami. In my opinon, it blew all the Brickell venues out of the water. The real MILFS and cougars went to that place, not the mediocre and ugly ones who go to the Blue Martini. Do you have any idea if they plan on reopening that place?

Quote: (08-28-2012 12:37 AM)Merenguero Wrote:  

rationalize_this:
I have heard really conflicting things about Key West during Spring Break, but I will trust your assessment, because your information on Brickell is right on point. On a side note, did you ever go to that club at the Hyatt in Coral Gables? I realize that it is closed and has been for some time, but that was by far my favorite venue in Miami. In my opinon, it blew all the Brickell venues out of the water. The real MILFS and cougars went to that place, not the mediocre and ugly ones who go to the Blue Martini. Do you have any idea if they plan on reopening that place?

Never been there. Only been in Miami for two years and pretty much have only been hitting coconut grove, brickell, and south beach. Coconut grove is ridiculous during spring break as well though. Mixx had a data sheet about running game in Key west on spring break if you search that seemed pretty on point.

rationalize this:
I know its about nine weeks down the road, but I usually go to Baru Urbano on Halloween. The talent is usually very good in that place on Halloween. I will make sure to P.M. you if I go. I never wear a Halloween costume though. Is not wearing a costume Beta? I don't think it is.

Hey guys there is a public google map of all the spots mentioned in the first post. You can find it here :

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&ms...02e814bf7c

Is Brickell a good place to hit up if you're only going to be in town for a weekend?

I'll be hitting up Miami next week and I thought I'd try something other than South Beach. Thoughts?

Quote: (01-02-2015 04:20 AM)BallsDeep Wrote:  

Is Brickell a good place to hit up if you're only going to be in town for a weekend?

I'll be hitting up Miami next week and I thought I'd try something other than South Beach. Thoughts?

It's pretty hit or miss, but after South Beach, it would probably be my top choice. If you plan on spending most of your time in Brickell, make sure you stay there, or as close to there as possible. Personally, I would stick to South Beach for a short trip.

Quote: (01-02-2015 04:20 AM)BallsDeep Wrote:  

I like Brickell better than South Beach, but I wouldn't rely on this data sheet. Places mentioned in the original post such as Lucky Clover, El Vato, and Brickell Irish Pub don't even exist anymore (this happens over time). It also seems like the data sheet was typed up in ten minutes, it doesn't really tell you much beyond what info you would get from looking at the website of any of these venues.

"This is a place where a lot of people speak Spanish" [in Miami, who knew?]

"This is a place where I got laid once"

etc.

I'm going to Miami next weekend, in high season, which means in order to get into Liv or something like that I'll have to grease the door guy and show up at 10 to have a shot at getting in. Since I'm going to be alone I'd rather not have to wait in an empty club until it picks up.

My next options would be places like Delano and Shore Club but those are hit or miss.

After that its Coco Mango and the Clevelander. I figure if that's where I'm going to end up I might as well try Brickell and do something new.

But it will be my first time in Miami in almost 3 years so maybe my info is off. Thoughts?

Most of the hotter local Miami girls I have met all talk about Brickell, as they either stay there or want to stay there. It seems to denote status. I think a lot of the younger singles with money live there, so if you are looking for a Latina with brains & booty, that may be a good place to start.

The times I have gone I just stay at the Shore Club, and honestly could care less if I go anywhere else in Miami. I know its not what it once was, but I love that place. Last year I had a large ocean view room for $175/night.

Funny, I live in Miami but have only been to half of these places, namely Fado, Blue Martini, and Baru.

Brickell is good, but I will bet money that Midtown/Wynwood, north of there by 10 minutes, is the future of nightlife in Miami (minus South Beach). I'm considering writing about Wynwood because it is where many of the hipsters, college kids, and young people in general go, especially now that the monthly Artwalk is a huge thing, as well as small clubs like Bardot and the Electric Pickle. I've had my best luck up there, as well as downtown, which deserves its own write-up, too. Hell, maybe I should write about both districts.

IMO, Brickell is more for wealthier professionals to parade their status with likeminded people (I laughed in the face of the waitress who tried to charge me $10 cover for Blue Martini). Doesn't make for the best crowd to pick up girls, especially since there aren't enough dance venues. However, Blackbird and Sidebar in north Brickell are certainly becoming bigger, drawing in a younger, hip, and thirstier crowd. Blackbird in particular is walking distance from the rest of Brickell.

Quote: (01-03-2015 08:19 AM)BallsDeep Wrote:  

I'm going to Miami next weekend, in high season, which means in order to get into Liv or something like that I'll have to grease the door guy and show up at 10 to have a shot at getting in.

Depending on what night we're talking about, that's probably not going to be enough to get you in.

Quote: (01-04-2015 03:31 AM)olspice1588 Wrote:  

However, Tobacco Road and Sidebar in north Brickell are certainly becoming bigger, drawing in a younger, hip, and thirstier crowd. Tobacco Road in particular is walking distance from the rest of Brickell.

Tobacco Road is also gone. Haven't you seen all the construction in Brickell?

Quote: (01-04-2015 03:42 AM)Vitriol Wrote:  

However, Tobacco Road and Sidebar in north Brickell are certainly becoming bigger, drawing in a younger, hip, and thirstier crowd. Tobacco Road in particular is walking distance from the rest of Brickell.

I had a quizzical look on my face when I was reading about the touting of Wynwood as the next big thing, I've been hearing that for a minute, and for obvious reasons, it's never going to happen.

Hell, it won't even reach old Grove status, which would probably still be poppin' if the residents didn't decide to kill the clubs.

Whoops, my bad, I meant Blackbird Ordinary (I'll fix it in my original post).

Sidebar just opened up at the border of Brickell with Calle Ocho. It has a grungier vibe but seems promising.

Quote: (01-04-2015 03:48 AM)jariel Wrote:  

I had a quizzical look on my face when I was reading about the touting of Wynwood as the next big thing, I've been hearing that for a minute, and for obvious reasons, it's never going to happen.

Hell, it won't even reach old Grove status, which would probably still be poppin' if the residents didn't decide to kill the clubs.

It has really grown in the last 2 or 3 years.

Open-air bars like Wood, Gramps, and Shots are getting more and more packed. Wood has a really cool free Taco Tuesdays thing each week and is packed to the brim. Friday and Saturday nights are really good, too.

Bardot started off kinda small as a club/lounge (as I remember). Friday and Saturday nights are usually $10-15, but it has free stuff going on Tuesday nights and maybe a few other nights. It is usually quite happening if you're into a techno-y scene. Good restaurant (Gigi) next door, too.

I have heard good things about the Electric Pickle, too, as a club.

House is a new free nightclub/lounge that opened up on the southern end of Midtown and is definitely on the rise. Friday nights are straight nights, and Saturday nights are gay nights. I have been plenty of times and am never disappointed by the crowd. On a sidenote, I heard that Katy Perry and Rihana have shown up before.

Midtown will never replace South Beach or downtown, but it has certainly come to rival Brickell with how many hot locals it draws (as well as the disgusting hipsters).

IMO, Brickell is more for wealthier professionals to parade their status with likeminded people

I thought that's what South Beach is.

On this forum it's often said that Brickell is full of young latina chicks who speak little English, so Spanish is needed. That's what sparked my interest.