rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My response to Krauser's forum meltdown

My response to Krauser's forum meltdown

My head is spinning because I am hungover. I need to lay down, but I got an axe to grind on this.

I will be honest, I kinda wish I could clinch this dude and give him Muay Thai knee strikes until he is unconscious, but that never solves anything.

I hate it when guys like this in the Manosphere, give into selfishness like this. I was taken out last night for my birthday. Instead, I spent 2 hours, in a bar teaching 4 random Asian guys game and how to approach a group of females. I covered all the basics and even took off my ring and demonstrated how to get it done. They did not get any numbers, but they tried their hardest and hung out with me the whole night and picked my brain on game. They were impressed with how I managed to get one of the targets only wanting me that night and how easy it seemed. She ended up drunk and vomiting all over the place, so one could take her home [Image: lol.gif] but we still had a great time learning and bonding as men and they were extremely grateful to me.

What really bugs me is that guys, need to understand that being a man involves sacrifice. I could have easily sat on the stool and kept drinking scotch that whole night laughing at these dudes orbiting over females getting no play at all. I got off my stool and opened class. Why? Because life is not about me. It's about what I leave behind. We all must make sacrifices on a daily basis. I do not give a shit if you are a single player for life. If some little old lady next door needs help moving 20 boxes out of her place, you should stop and help her. She could have been a feminist from the 60's or 70s. What does it matter? It won't kill you to give a hand.

Men are leaders. Leadership starts from the front. Roosh and Tuth have to be making ridiculous personal sacrifices behind the scenes, and I can imagine that it increases every year. They don't whine and bitch about it. Many sacrifices are thankless, but we must do these things because it is our duty as men. Older men more so, have to be more responsible because they have the wisdom and the experience to know that the younger guys still have to develop certain awareness, and often times need room to grow/learn. This is where a guy like Krauser fails us all so disappointingly. He earned the authority to lead other men and he not only shirked his duty, but he turned his back and spit on it too.

For all of you up in coming guys, be sure not to do this stuff. Your words, your actions, your reputation can hurt others if you cave into selfish and stupid behavior. You do not know who is lurking, reading, and hoping to grow by reading or watching what you do.

All red pill men should strive to help make this world better in ways voting, protesting, and mere fighting would never hope to accomplish.

I was thinking this morning this and thought about something from that game Call of Duty. Anyone that has played any of them, knows that quite often while playing, if your character is about to die, some other character turns around to reach back and pick your guy up off the ground and your character stops dying. Call of Duty is a very easy game to play and this is one of the reasons why. Still I cannot help but admire the powerful imagery of teamwork/collaboration and symbolism involved, that if we as men reach back and pick each other up, we will never die. We will live forever.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread