rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Regimen For Reversing Hairloss, and Increasing Vitality In Your 20s

My Regimen For Reversing Hairloss, and Increasing Vitality In Your 20s

I've been wanting to do a write-up on this for a long time. I'm gonna take about hair first, and get to some other talking points at the end.

About a year ago I started to notice that my hair wasn't looking as thick and healthy as it had before. At first I didn't take any action. It wasn't until I saw a picture taken of me kissing a girl on the cheek, my head tilted towards the camera, and revealed the dreaded "M" pattern. My hair looked scraggly and unhealthy in general.

When I saw that I shit a brick. My dad is bald, and he had been joking with me for years about how it is going to happen to me. I always doubted him, but shit was getting real.

I had to do something. I looked at all the popular remedies like finasteride, procepia, etc, but I was too broke for any of that shit.

Researching how to cure hairloss is a bitch. Anyone who has done it has probably seen the same thing. Every "study" seems to contradict the others, and everyone seems to want to sell you some kind of product.

Eventually I just picked something and tried it.

That something was Saw Palmetto.

The reason I picked it was because people claimed that it blocked DHT, which supposedly causes hairloss. I'm not a fucking scientist, so that was good enough for me.

I read a lot of bad things about it. It was even debated on the forum here. Some say it boosts sex drive, some say it gives you erectile dysfunction.

Like I said, I'm not a fucking scientist. I'm just going to tell you what happened, as I have been using it for about 6 months.

My hair has done a complete turnaround. The "M" shape went away, but that wasn't the biggest reason why I believe this shit works.

Before I started taking Saw I had a greasy forehead all the time, and an excess buildup of sebum on my scalp. Sebum is this disgusting white shit, sometimes called plaque, that builds up on the scalp. I used to be able to scratch my scalp and I could see the sebum underneath my fingernails afterwards.

After taking Saw the sebum is gone, as is the greasy forehead, and that is what leads me to believe that this shit works. I've read more about it after the fact. Basically what happens is that the sebum suffocates your hair follicles, which causes your hair to look like ass. Once that sebum is gone your follicles can breathe again, and I think that is the main reason my hair looks so much better.

My hair is as thick now as it was when I was a teenager. Even my family and friends have made comments about how healthy my hair looks now. Not only that, but my body hair also grows a lot slower now.

Now, about the loss of sex drive/erectile dysfunction rumors.

In my experience that is completely false. I feel like I did when I was back in high school. I get morning wood and I am horny as fuck all morning, and all day. It's fucking ridiculous. If I don't channel my energy into something productive I get ornery as fuck.

If you are in your 20s and your hair is thinning, check your scalp. If you can scratch off sebum I would definitely recommend Saw.

Don't fuck with supplements that only comply by the standards here in the US. I learned this from MikeCF. Get the stuff that complies with the European regs. I only use supplements from Life Extension or Jarrow.

Here is the Saw that I use: Jarrow Forumulas Saw Palmetto Capsules

---------------------------------------------------

Enough about Saw. Here is the rest of my regimen, as promised. These are in no particular order.

1. Ditch the name brand shampoos and conditioners with sulfites, parabens, and all that other bad shit in them. I started using this stuff, and conditioner from the same brand.

You don't have to buy it from amazon. I get mine from target and it is a lot cheaper, about $5 per bottle.

When my mom and sister saw my hair they started using the same shit and they both saw positive results from it. It won't grow your hair back, but it will help it look a lot healthier. I wash it with the shampoo and conditioner about once a week.

2. Take Fish Oil liberally. Not only will it help your hair, but it helps your joints as well. This should already be in your regimen.

3. Juicing, or some equivalent. Juice is the truth. I bought a cheap juicer and have been juicing since August. MikeCF has a ton of recipes over on his site. I'm not going to spend a ton of time talking about juice. Mike has written everything you need to know about it. The changes are very noticable.

Another thing you realize when juicing your own products is the difference between fresh juice and the shit like Naked Juice. I don't know what they put in that shit to get it not to spoil, but the juice I make needs to be consumed within a few days or it goes bad. I usually make a batch on Sunday, and throw it in the freezer. I take a new one out everyday. There is no way it would keep in the fridge. I have been using mike's beet recipe since the start.

4. Intermittent Fasting. Another no-brainer. I was on it with great results, then I went off it to see what happened. I was a sluggish, lazy, piece of shit. Eating in the morning throws off my entire day. Eating after you have been working all morning is very rewarding. Black coffee is my breakfast.

5. Ditch simple carbs. Another no-brainer. I was a doubter, but one of my friends is a chemist and he explained it in a way that made sense. Basically, your body converts simple carbs into fat stores fast as hell if you don't burn them right away. Complex carbs take a lot longer for your body to convert to fat stores. They stay in your glycogen stores for a lot longer, so your body has longer to burn them before converting them to fat. You can get away with eaten simple carbs and sugar as an energy boost before a workout, and your body will burn them off right away. This has been said on the forum before.

6. Gym. I bumped my regimen back up to 6-7 days per week. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday are heavy lifting days. Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday are for cardio and anything else I want to hit again. I lift in the afternoon, and it gives me a second wind so I can work on projects until I go to bed. I usually eat my first meal of the day post-workout, and it is glorious.

7. Alcohol. My experiments with extensive drinking have proven to me that I am not genetically gifted when it comes to booze. I was drinking a lot back in September and my weight climbed up to about 200 pounds. Ratcheting back on the drinking and I lost 10lbs. When I booze I am fat, sluggish, and lazy.

Booze shot my productivity to shit, and the hangovers were getting ridiculous. I decided I didn't want to waste another day hungover on my couch.

I have cut back even more in the past 2 weeks. I haven't been out to the bar to drink since January 2nd. I still drink, but not to excess. On Friday or Saturday I will usually have a few with my girl, but that's about it, and I never drink beer.

8. Dedicated Slam Piece/Regular sex with hot young women, emphasis on young. This is another no brainer. There is something about having coffee, steak, and eggs brought to me in bed by a hot little 19-year old blonde that makes me feel like a fucking king. By no means is my desire for new pussy gone, but it is nice when you have a girl back home who worships the ground you walk on. Even better when she has a nice tight pussy. When the tip of my dick hits this girl's cervix I want to howl at the fucking moon.

9. Passion project. Every man needs a way to channel his vitality, especially in his 20s. I have a project I am working on, and with all this energy I can easily throw 12-16 hours a day at it. Every night I go to bed happy, and sleep like a brick. Plus, I can drop my favorite panty-wetting line, "Not now, daddy is busy making money."

10. Rawdog. Self-explanatory.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, that's all I got. Feel free to critique my regimen as you wish. I am always looking for ways to improve what I am doing. I just wanted to share this because I have never felt this good in my entire life, and maybe somebody can learn something from it. Bottom line, don't waste the best years of your life. Find what works for you, capitalize on your health and fucking build a life you can be proud of.

I feel like I am 17 again, but with the mind of a grown-ass man.

-GM

Messages In This Thread