rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gun attack on French magazine Charlie Hebdo kills 11

Gun attack on French magazine Charlie Hebdo kills 11

I've obviously warned about attacks like this in the past. I take no pleasure in being proven correct, but perhaps now those who thought I was being alarmist, racist etc... will be more willing to listen to what I'm saying.

The key message is this: Islam is completely incompatible with Western civilization. You have to choose between them. Do you like your freedom of speech? Your liberal traditions? The separation of church and state? Tolerance of opposing viewpoints? That's good if you do. But Islam stands for none of these things. Islam is not simply a religion, it is an entire form of society that encompasses religious, cultural and political traditions entirely alien to the Western man.

The reality is that attacks like this are going to continue over the next few years in Europe, fueling an increasingly radicalized and popular right wing reactionary movement. Within a few years these movements will have the popular support to take over most European governments. The only question is whether or not the existing liberal power structure in Europe will go quietly in elections, or if they will use illegal means to squash right wing parties and attempt to hold onto power. If the latter happens, there will be civil war in Europe, as right-wing reactionary movements will wage guerrilla campaigns against both their leftist governments and all immigrant populations.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread