rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Post-Wedding Hair Chop

The Post-Wedding Hair Chop

I didn't realize this was a thing until I read this article on Kelly Cuoco getting a disgusting-ass pixie cut.

[Image: attachment.jpg21740]   

You'll be happy to know that the comments about her self-imposed downgrade are encouraging.

[Image: attachment.jpg21742]   

That prompted me to do a search on this so-called "post-wedding hair chop" and learned that it's supposedly common practice (in the U.S. only, I'm sure). This wedding forum thread--and the comments below--were among my most irritating internet results.

(NB: FH evidently means "future husband.")

[Image: attachment.jpg21744]   

[Image: attachment.jpg21746]   

This epitomizes the doomed-to-failure American marriage, poisoned in its crib by a woman who spends all her energy preparing for her wedding and how things look, but zero effort into preparing for her marriage and how things actually are. It's a massive go-fuck-yourself to the husband on the very first day of their supposed "lives together."

I tweeted this in response, though the 140-character limit didn't let me include that this would never happen to me in the first place because I wouldn't marry an American chick.

[Image: attachment.jpg21745]   

Have you guys heard about this shit or, worse, witnessed it? This is news to me.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread