rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Run Entourage Game In Your City And Get Loads Of Poony

How To Run Entourage Game In Your City And Get Loads Of Poony

I got a better idea. Its called the weekend warm down.

My PUA buddies and I used to do this in Hong Kong.

One of my friends had a nice enough place out on a somewhat populated island (4,000 people are so) about 35 minutes from the downtown by ferry.

We'd go out Friday and Saturday night, collect lots of numbers, text all of the numbers we got inviting them out to a Sunday afternoon BBQ on the island.

Didn't matter if a bunch flaked or didn't respond. We'd end up with 12 or so girls and 3-5 PUAs working the room.

At the end of the afternoon, most parties would begin departing, but the one who we had developed a connection with would tend to stick around. Then all of the PUAs present would go full isolation (S1) game and end up getting laid or otherwise sexually satisfied in various rooms and corners of the house.

It was great fun.

-------------------------------

Anyway, here's my idea:

Run entourage game, but with the help of 4-5 PUA wings.

Don't use some stupid website to meet women. Rather, do your number collecting/day game to create a list of contacts and then invite them out to events organized by the 5-6 of you PUA geniuses.

*You don't invite other men, so female number will be high, thus an ideal ratio and a boost to your status.

*If you go out in public, everyone suits up. One man in a suit may seem out of place, but five bros looking sharp is going to be a huge status boost.

*Don't do a club. Rather, make it a weekend warm down. Sunday afternoons are ideal. You don't have to do something at someone's house, but a trip to somewhere scenic or restaurant where you have a large table (or separate room booked) is a good idea. Save the clubbing for Friday/Saturday nights and Friday/Saturday nights for clubbing.

*Get a few fun female regulars who are in on the game and like to participate. They'll help set the tone for the other women who show up and make it less obvious that you've met all the other women only in the last week.

*Rent/hire/purchase amenities. If you chill at your place, consider having a bar tender serve drinks in your living room from a make shift bar. Either cook dinner yourself as a DHV or hire a student chef to cook something delicious and pretend that you have a personal chef regularly.

Just some ideas to play with. What along this vein has worked for you guys?

In a few months I'm going to be setting up in the Hong Kong/Guangdong area and am planning to build a lifestyle with some serious entourage punch. Be curious to hear some thoughts on this.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread