Roosh V Forum
How To Run Entourage Game In Your City And Get Loads Of Poony - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: How To Run Entourage Game In Your City And Get Loads Of Poony (/thread-28153.html)

Pages: 1 2

How To Run Entourage Game In Your City And Get Loads Of Poony - VincentVinturi - 09-17-2013

Do you want to quickly and cheaply put together a social circle of 30+ people and bang all the hot girls in your group? Then read on...

As I detailed in this thread -- http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-27973-...#pid533974 -- I witnessed a buddy of mine put together a big social circle (about 50 revolving members) and bang at least a half dozen of the cutest girls. He learned this directly from Adam Lyons. He (Adam) calls it Entourage Game.

There's an initial investment of time and energy here, but it will pay off BIG if you play your cards right.

After the whole group blew up in his face (more on that in a bit), my friend confessed to me that he was STILL reaping the rewards from it over a year later.

How It Works:

1. Sign up for meetup.com and create a closed group in your city.

We called our group Project Entourage. Write the group profile along the lines of:

"We're a group of young, fun-loving guys and girls who go out together and take over the club in style! Our guys are 'big brothers' who protect our 'little sisters' from weirdos and creeps. Our girls don't have to worry about paying for drinks or finding a ride home because our guys are there to take care of it.

We meet every other Saturday for some snacks and conversation before heading out to the club. We work with promoters to buy out the VIP for the night so we can relax and chill or dance and meet people outside of the group, without feeling pressured.

First we take some group photos and then we pair off, guys and girls, and make a flashy entrance into the club in a big line. Everybody in the club will wonder "who is that?!

This group is all about having fun and being safe and each member has to apply to get in. Can't wait to party with all of you!!"

2. Wait until you have about 20 members and organize the first event.

You'll need to call around to clubs and bars and work out some sort of all-night drink deal for your group. Or buy out the VIP at a discount rate since you're bringing in so much business all at once.

Pick a pizza or appetizers spot close to the club. Try to organize a similar discount at the food place. It isn't hard to do if you're bringing in at least 20 people.

Now the magic begins...

You've effectively positioned yourself as the leader of the group. Make sure to go around and make everybody feel comfortable and welcome, as there are bound to be a number of uneasy, socially awkward guys and girls in the group.

When the bill comes, you start 'the speech'.

3. The Speech

It goes something like this:

"Guys, tonight is all about having lots of fun and being safe. Remember these girls are NOT your dates! (make this point really clear)

Our girls are like our little sisters and the men are like the big brothers. If you seem some guy harassing one of our girls, come save her. If you see one of our girls drank too much and needs a cab home, get her some water and a cab ride home."

At this point you mention that all the guys need to split the food bill. Obviously you'll have to chip in too. The social pressure here is huge. None of the guys wants to look like a cheapskate in front of all these cute girls.

And they've already committed and invested in going out, going to the club, etc., so what's another $50 or so? I've never seen anybody balk at having to pay, even though this guy essentially sprung it on all of us and extorted the money under pressure of social disapproval.

Same goes for the bill in the club. Guys split it. Girls pay nothing.

4. Roll In To Da Club

Give out the VIP wristbands and take some group photos for the Project Entourage meetup page. Now pair off and blast pass the shmucks on queue outside of the club in a sexy congo line and roll straight into the VIP where bottles are waiting for you.

5. Party!

There's a lot of very clever shit happening here...

Notice how every aspect of this setup appeals to the girls' vanity, desire to be paid for, need for security, need for leadership, etc.

As the leader, you have the highest value of the group. (Remember the old school Mystery DHVs? Leader of men, preselected by women, protector of loved ones?)

So naturally, the women will gravitate towards you. But because you've established the dynamic that the guys are big brothers and the girls are little sisters and are NOT your dates, so there's plausible deniability.

While you're in the club, make sure to dance and flirt with all the girls and **share at least one sexy little moment with each of them**. I'll tell you why in a second...

Casually get all the girls' phone numbers into your phone under whatever pretext. (To text about future meet ups, if you forget your credit card at the club, whatever).

Most of the other guys won't have any game and are going to take this big brother-little sister thing seriously, so they're no threat. They're just making themselves look more beta and elevating your status by contrast.

6. Divide and Conquer

Because you've built up so much value in everyone's eyes, set yourself up as the leader, demonstrated attractive qualities, organized the events, and established a small forbidden fruit factor due to the big brother/little sister dynamic, the girls will be receptive to your advances.

Here's exactly what you do: Text one of the girls a few days later and say something to the effect of "It was so much fun partying. Everybody was so cool. **But I felt like you and I had a special little connection. Let's go feed the ducks together (a pretty cool date idea, actually)."

As you recall, you made it a point to have an intense little sexy moment with at least a few of the girls in the club. Now you're cashing in on that initial display of interest and giving plausible justification for why you're reaching out to this particular girl.

Little does she know, of course, that you're doing the same exact thing with all the other attractive girls in the group.

7. Conclusion

That's the basic gist of it. Obviously, you need to have pretty solid game to pull this off in the first place. And you need to have charisma or the guys won't listen to anything you say. Which in turn will make you look like a chump in front of the girls.

What happened in our case is that the leader was banging several of the girls. A few of the other guys who had some game started banging them too. And he flipped out and told them to stay the hell away from "his girls". This cause in-fighting and drama and he left the group.

I stopped going because I got exactly zero pussy out of it and I was running up my credit card to go out to clubs, which I never enjoyed in the first place. This is when I had no game at all. But it was a good experience to stretch myself socially.

I think I've covered the major details but if you have any questions, fire away.

How To Run Entourage Game In Your City And Get Loads Of Poony - Vicious - 09-17-2013

Quote:Quote:

Our guys are 'big brothers' who protect our 'little sisters' from weirdos and creeps. Our girls don't have to worry about paying for drinks or finding a ride home because our guys are there to take care of it.

Not sure if serious...

And your conclusion is that this didn't work out so well apart from one guy?

How To Run Entourage Game In Your City And Get Loads Of Poony - Jaylow - 09-17-2013

Make sure to toss the girls in my cab. After a night of your crew "protecting" her from getting laid and loading her full of free drinks I will be a welcome change to her night.

Do you really think a bunch of people you don't know that you met off the internet is going to fall in line like this?

Here's exactly what you do: Text one of the girls a few days later and say something to the effect of "It was so much fun partying. Everybody was so cool. **But I felt like you and I had a special little connection. Let's go feed the ducks together (a pretty cool date idea, actually)."

[Image: laugh3.gif]

How To Run Entourage Game In Your City And Get Loads Of Poony - Distant Light - 09-17-2013

hahaha @ replies...

While the OP is too technical and certain aspects I disagree with, the "gist" of it is solid based on my own experience. No one has done this better than a non-community guy I know who used to cold approach ONLY MODELS during the daytime. He accumulated about 600 different models back then. Thing is his circle of friends did similar.

How To Run Entourage Game In Your City And Get Loads Of Poony - Caveman - 09-17-2013

Vincent what year did that happen and where?

How To Run Entourage Game In Your City And Get Loads Of Poony - Vicious - 09-17-2013

hahaha @ replies...

While the OP is too technical and certainain aspects I disagree with, the "gist" of it is solid based on my own experience. No one has done this better than a non-community guy I know who used to cold approach ONLY MODELS during the daytime. He accumulated about 600 different models back then. Thing is his circle of friends did similar.

If a guy fucks 600 models then it's undoubtedly about him and not his entourage.

You've had a positive experience with something along these lines. Good for you. I've had experiences with something very similar as well. Mind you, this was exclusively with guys met from the Internet.

The result was cool for a while but started fast to pan out into drama, guys trying to one up each other and just getting stringed along with girls who played them.

Entourage game definitely has serious potential with a group always being about the group first and foremost and girls a very distant second. The outline in the OP is not it.

How To Run Entourage Game In Your City And Get Loads Of Poony - j r - 09-17-2013

You hung out with these people more than once, paid for other people's food as drinks, and didn't get laid?

Sounds like a pyramid scam.

How To Run Entourage Game In Your City And Get Loads Of Poony - horn - 09-17-2013

If you want to hang out with a bunch of hot models, all you have to do is become friends with/game one of them, pretty soon you'll meet all her friends and so on. At some point you will be invited into her social circle, or she'll want to 'show you off' to the crowd of hot, probably bitchy girls.

How To Run Entourage Game In Your City And Get Loads Of Poony - Aliblahba - 09-17-2013

I'm going to post this idea in the meetup section of the forum and see if I get any replies.

How To Run Entourage Game In Your City And Get Loads Of Poony - VincentVinturi - 09-17-2013

Quote: (09-17-2013 04:52 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Our guys are 'big brothers' who protect our 'little sisters' from weirdos and creeps. Our girls don't have to worry about paying for drinks or finding a ride home because our guys are there to take care of it.

Not sure if serious...

And your conclusion is that this didn't work out so well apart from one guy?

The organizer got the lion's share. At least 6 girls AFAIK. There were 2 other guys who got some action but I can't verify how much.

The whole idea behind this is to be the organizer.

Quote: (09-17-2013 05:03 AM)Jaylow Wrote:  

Make sure to toss the girls in my cab. After a night of your crew "protecting" her from getting laid and loading her full of free drinks I will be a welcome change to her night.

I'm sharing what actually happened, not exploring hypothetical scenarios of what could happen.

Quote: (09-17-2013 05:03 AM)Jaylow Wrote:  

Do you really think a bunch of people you don't know that you met off the internet is going to fall in line like this?

Yep, because that's exactly what happened. All the guys paid without batting an eyelash. Several times.

Quote: (09-17-2013 06:54 AM)Caveman Wrote:  

Vincent what year did that happen and where?

It was around 2008 (I think) in Jacksonville, Florida.

Quote: (09-17-2013 07:32 AM)j r Wrote:  

You hung out with these people more than once, paid for other people's food as drinks, and didn't get laid?

Sounds like a pyramid scam.

haha yeah, I feel silly now. But to be fair, I didn't get laid because I didn't know what I was doing.

Looking back, I think a guy with game who rolls into the club with a bunch of good looking girls in the VIP has a lot of social proof going for him and would pull consistently, in addition to exploring avenues with the girls in the group.

How To Run Entourage Game In Your City And Get Loads Of Poony - el mechanico - 09-17-2013

It sounds to me like you're inviting 20+ cockblockers to go hunt women with. Experienced guys are one thing but bringing newbs from online is a recipe for disaster.

How To Run Entourage Game In Your City And Get Loads Of Poony - Aliblahba - 09-17-2013

@Vincent- Don't listen to all these haters, including myself. [Image: angel.gif]

Somewhere on the forum someone had a thread about being the organizer for social gatherings. Like a group of English teachers abroad, he'd talk to a bar owner/manager, setup a night then invite the teachers. He had it all laid out and it basically cost him nothing, and provided big social proof. Great idea. Sort of like what Mcqueensplayboyrules is doing as a club promoter.

The idea has potential. It's still in the back of my head when the time is right.

How To Run Entourage Game In Your City And Get Loads Of Poony - el mechanico - 09-17-2013

Quote: (09-17-2013 08:41 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

@Vincent- Don't listen to all these haters, including myself. [Image: angel.gif]

Somewhere on the forum someone had a thread about being the organizer for social gatherings. Like a group of English teachers abroad, he'd talk to a bar owner/manager, setup a night then invite the teachers. He had it all laid out and it basically cost him nothing, and provided big social proof. Great idea. Sort of like what Mcqueensplayboyrules is doing as a club promoter.

The idea has potential. It's still in the back of my head when the time is right.
Not really, you're creating a sausagefest where ever you go. You go to a pizza place there's gonna be about three bangable girls in there on average so with this plan you add thirty more guys to the place, then if you go for one of those three girls you're going to have 29 guys watching you, then, after you open I GUARANTEE YOU that a couple with come stand next to you since the hard part has been done.

No thanks, newb move.

^^^ You are a sausage fest.

How To Run Entourage Game In Your City And Get Loads Of Poony - chexmix - 09-17-2013

This sounds exactly like pub crawls I've led. The only difference is that the guys all hit on the girls but the girls still typically stick to the pub crawl leaders by the end of the night. The works much better when there is a 40% man to 60% female ratio. If you have bad ratios you're screwed and a massive majority of the time, the ratios suck.

There is potential, I like this idea a lot, but this big brother/little sister dynamic is really weird to me. What is the issue with the single night lay?

And fuck me paying, If I planned this I'm not paying, there can be a $5 entry fee to do this and that will cover me if there is 50 people.

How To Run Entourage Game In Your City And Get Loads Of Poony - Parlay44 - 09-17-2013

How do you screen out all the fat divas that wanna roll in your entourage for the free drinks and pizza?

Quote: (09-17-2013 09:38 AM)chexmix Wrote:  

This sounds exactly like pub crawls I've led. The only difference is that the guys all hit on the girls but the girls still typically stick to the pub crawl leaders by the end of the night. The works much better when there is a 40% man to 60% female ratio.

There is potential, I like this idea a lot, but this big brother/little sister dynamic is really weird to me. What is the issue with the single night lay?

And fuck me paying, If I planned this I'm not paying, there can be a $5 entry fee to do this and that will cover me if there is 50 people.

Members of Internations can plan events. Go through the pics of meetups and study. In some cities the ratios are favorable and a lot of the guys have little to no game. You can tell by facial expressions, body language, beta orbiting females, overdressing, ect.

That's the events you want to be the host of. Diverse groups. And yes, hosting the event and being the poc at the venue means you shouldn't be paying anything for drinks. Money shouldn't mean much, but being elevated in status, as the girls see you as the leader. Status=pussy. Not just that, but the potential for biz/job prospects.

How To Run Entourage Game In Your City And Get Loads Of Poony - chexmix - 09-17-2013

Quote: (09-17-2013 09:47 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Members of Internations can plan events. Go through the pics of meetups and study. In some cities the ratios are favorable and a lot of the guys have little to no game. You can tell by facial expressions, body language, beta orbiting females, overdressing, ect.

That's the events you want to be the host of. Diverse groups. And yes, hosting the event and being the poc at the venue means you shouldn't be paying anything for drinks. Money shouldn't mean much, but being elevated in status, as the girls see you as the leader. Status=pussy. Not just that, but the potential for biz/job prospects.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'm not saying El Mech is wrong either. I've seen this first hand and even planned events like this before. It can go either way. The WORST and BEST night I feel I've ever had were events like this. The best ones always were when i was leading and the worst was when I was following.

Shit I am debating on doing it just to try it, I just moved to Tampa so it couldn't hurt.

Found it:

Hey fellas- I'm new to the forum. Because I've been stealing your ideas for a while I feel compelled to contribute and give back. Here's one of my favorites. Much of my extended travel has brought me to groups, for either study abroad or business. I run this Game every time I'm abroad with a group to subtly make sure all the ladies know who's the coolest MF in the room, expand my social circle in a new locale, lock down a local bar/club, and get the inside track to local women.
I host the group party.

Here's how it works:

1)In group environments there's a period where 100+ people don't know each other well, just before social cliques/groups start to take shape. Nature abhors a vacuum so this is where you come in. People want guidance in a new place... and I like engineering situations where I am without a doubt The Man.

2)If you're like me you're partying, drinking, smoking, and gaming right off the plane- and I'm guessing you are. Simply pick your favorite spot to host a party for the group. Second-tier places are very receptive to this on an “off” night, and the day really doesn't matter because everyone in your group is away from home. (difficult door/stuck up places not recommended)

3)Talk to the Bar/Club owner and tell him you'll have 100+ gringos in there spending cash on tons of drinks. They like this. Tell the Bar/Club owner he can charge “gringo” prices. They really like this.

4)As you can probably guess, you're pimping your gringo travel group to your own personal glory yet it looks like you're magnanimous, leading, and in the parlance of this forum, “Alpha.” And other people are subsidizing it all.

5)Invite everyone in the group (e or old-fashioned flyer) and tell them they can bring whoever they want (host family/in-country friends/business colleagues, etc.) to the “group” party. People are usually pretty excited about the party and meeting others “great idea man,” etc. It's a “captive” audience so they'll do what you say if you get the ball rolling. And they don't really have a choice- everyone is jockeying for social position so they follow the herd.

6)Hold your, er, I mean the group's party. Welcome people outside with the bouncer. Now you're the “host” and your role changes to leader. This is a huge mental shift; now you own the place and have the "right" to talk with whoever you like. Introduce yourself and make small talk with everyone at the door, asking them where they're from, etc. The info comes in handy later. Welcome them around.

7)Now you're the man and it hasn't cost you a cent. But you should either hit the doorman off with a nice tip or, better yet, get someone else to do it. As with the bartender, it's an investment, not a cost- free drinks and social proofing will be worth it.

8)During your, er, I mean the group's party, don't immediately start running game. Bounce around between groups, make introductions based on the knowledge you got greeting everyone at the door. NY chick meet NY chick. Soccer guy 1 meet Soccer guy 2. Open bitchier 8's and 9's (usually acting aloof waiting for Top Dogs to validate their social position like entitled brats), but don't spend much time with them. Ask people if they need anything. Women will wonder who the f--- you are. (like cocktail party game, play fast and loose and don't get caught up with needy people for 15 min- always have an out “excuse me I have to check the door”)

9)Take note of three types of groups; 1) Women you want (obviously), 2) other Gamers, 3) those with Local Connections (24 year old host sister?). ID'ing other dudes with game you can roll with during your stay (cultural literacy/won't screw things up) always pays off. Knowing who's got the local ins gives you immediate social circle game. Also, don't trip on others like gay dudes- they'll often have a local scene with women which can come in handy as well.

10)Now you 1) know EVERYONE, 2) have the bar/club completely on LOCK (they'll pull in 2+ Gs), 3) have MULTIPLE social circles, and 4) have WOMEN interested in you.

11)Since you're the leader, women will be asking you what's next, buzzily begging you to bounce them to the next spot, which of course you already know (there will be no group indecision and wandering around bs like what always happens when people don't know each other). Tell them where to go.

12)Thank the bar owner/doorman/bartender. This is important. Make sure they have what they need. Establish the lasting connection as they're counting their dough. Now you're magically F Scott Fitzgerald in 1920s Paris with your own “home cafe.” And it took you what? like an hour to set up? 20 min conversation with bar/club owner, 20 min to make invites, 20 min to distribute and talk up.

13)Hit the next spot, commence game, get yours.

14)After you're done with the women in your group and they're off doing dumb stuff like getting mugged hiking in the beautiful surroundings for their cash and $170 hiking sandals because they think it's Northern California, roll out at YOUR bar with YOUR multiple social circles and get YOUR flags like a smooooth Persol-wearin' global player b@stard.

15)In case of emergency, break glass and return to compatriot women you have as back-up.

Additional Notes:

*I've run this game many times on three continents involving thousands of people so I can't be specific on cities and venues. Sorry. But you already know the drill.

*I'm not a hostel guy, but there has to be hostelling variations on this. Think OPM (other peoples money, and how to spend it).

*Expats should be able to run this game with the right angle

*I also use a modified version type of this game for domestic business and personal; Just convene people, put yourself in the middle of it all, and have other people pay for it. When there's herd pressure or a vacuum, take control.

*“46” is for the great 1985 Chicago Bears 46 Defense who controlled and dictated games from angles no one thought possible, hitting hard as hell.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9540.html

A little hidden gem long lost on the forum.

^^^ word for word on point with things I've done in a hostel style environment.

What could we do to tweak OP's idea it make if more efficient though?

I just moved to Tampa so it couldn't hurt.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

You really don't need this in Tampa

Maybe let Tampa expert Ali-B crash on your couch for a few weeks and show you the ropes.

Quote: (09-17-2013 10:06 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Yea you have a very valid point. I'm doing better here then any place I've ever been. You were not joking in your threads about this place.

Quote: (09-17-2013 10:11 AM)chexmix Wrote:  

Quote: (09-17-2013 10:06 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Yea you have a very valid point. I'm doing better here then any place I've ever been. You were not joking in your threads about this place.
Tampa dudes are bottom feeders anyway you're best off avoiding them and run solo. Did I say bottom feeders? I can't believe I said that, I meant scumbags.

Chexmix why you no have Tampa datasheet? Where you go there?

Quote: (09-17-2013 10:20 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Chexmix why you no have Tampa datasheet? Where you go there?

I ended up moving to St Pete and I've only been here two weeks. All the info I know is from what I have found on this board, most of it from you. I've been doing a lot of internet game to get my feet wet until I know the area better, which why this idea on this thread attracts me so much, plus I have an addiction for social proof.