rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

why do sausagefests exist?

why do sausagefests exist?

Has anyone considered making their own place the cool place to party on the weekend an option? When you control the guest list, you determine the rations.

Options: Sunday afternoon BBQs, Saturday night pre-game, Friday night birthday party for some random girl (who cares who she is).

You can be the cool place to hang out, if you've got an apartment with enough room for 10-20 people, a bar and some affordable to make, but classy looking cocktail recipes. If girls come to your place to pregame and bring their friends, you'll be able to snag contacts as they come through each weekend and the girls who are DTF my find themselves never actually leaving, waiting till everyone else clears out so that you can bang.

I've been working in this direction myself, stocking up on wine glasses and practicing my hosting skills for a few years now when I've had the opportunity, but now that I'm finished school and entirely focused on building a concrete lifestyle, I'm making big steps in this direction.

I'm going to save the club for dancing with friends I already know (going out with mixed groups and establishing value as the clear leader of the group), but only after the pre-party where I drink 90% of my alcohol for the evening.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread