rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flaking data

Flaking data

I don't believe in "flaking", among strangers.

I don't think strangers can "flake" on each other. I believe, that only friends or family can flake on each other.

For example, you meet a girl at a bar, you talk to her for an hour, you guys make out, you get her number, you call her, she never returns your call.

Did she "flake"? I say no. She was simply not interested. She has no obligation to call you back or see you again.

Next example, you make plans with your friend, your friend says he will be there, your friend doesn't show up. Thats "flaking", im my opinion.

A girl that doesn't want to talk to you is simply a girl that doesn't want to talk to you.

She can't flake on YOU because she doesn't even know YOU. If you were dating her for a few weeks and banging her, and you guys make plans to have dinner and she doesn't show up, thats flaking!

A stranger not returning your calls in not a "flake". It's just a stranger who is not interested in talking to you.

Saying you "got flaked on" is taking it personal, when actually she knew nothing about you on a personal level.

Messages In This Thread