rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Elmechs daygame hack

Elmechs daygame hack

I've been thinking the last day or two about some of the nightclub threads here and reading some guys struggling with day approach so I started analyzing what I've been doing to meet girls.

This happened by coincidence mainly because I'm a procrastinator

The problem I'm seeing is guys having a hard time in an artificial environment like going someplace specifically to try to meet women like chasing them down on the streets like Sasha or in a nightclub that they don't enjoy.

What to do...
Take the convenience out of your life.
1. Shop for every meal. You will be in the store 3 times a day.

2. Pay your bills in person. All of them and be creative with pay stations by switching up. Use check cashing places etc. Pay your cell bill at the store that has the most traffic. Pay your cable bill at their office or different places that except money for them.

3. Go in the bank. ATMs are easy but start going in. I do this and also deposit checks one at a time. Go in the bank to pay your credit card bills at the counter.

4. Don't make coffee. Go to 7-11 or wherever.

5. No more drive thru anything. Go inside.

I'm sure there's more I'll think of but when chatting up the ladies you're doing it in a place where you're supposed be which makes opening a lot easier. There's threads here about dude-purses and belts the last couple days. If you saw one you like go find it in person or try before you order online..

Messages In This Thread