rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

Here is another one from the dorms at a local university. I see a cute girl walking right towards me with her headphones on. Mixed looking, maybe asian/white, young, petite body..

Just as she gets to me, I touch her arm..

me: hey, what are you listening too?
her: sorry, my headphones were on
me: i was just asking what you were listening too, it looks like you are listening to the chili peppers.
her: oh no, but i love the chili peppers.
me: people say i look like the lead singer
her: omg, you do look like him
me: whats his name?
her" oh i forget
me: so what are you listening to today?
her: the deltones
me: oh i've never heard of them, can i listen?
her: sure

I put one of her headphones in my ear. The music is okay.

me: oh that is cool, i gotta check them out.
her: my favorite right now
me: what are you doing right now?
her: just going for a walk
me: oh thats nice, to where?
her: i don't know, just around campus
me: thats cool, you ever go to the beach?
her: not really, i don't have a car

Blah, Blah, Blah...We chat for a few minutes. Finally, she says this..

her: i'm kind of an alcoholic
me: haha really?
her: ya
me: well, i kind of feel like having a drink, wanna get some wine and hang out?
her: well, im only 18
me: no prob, i can buy it trader joes and we can put it in gatorade bottles
her: oh good idea
me: lets go to joes

We go to Trader Joes and get the wine. Then we walk to the top of this tower with a cool view. We hang out and drink. Other students are up there smoking weed. They let us hit some of their weed. After an hour or so, we are pretty tipsy. I start rubbing her hand and rubbing her back, I lean in and caress her ear and neck with my lips, she gives no resistance and seems into it. We start walking back to campus.

her: i have to go by my dorm room real quick.
me: okay

As soon as we get into the elevator I make my move, the elevator door closes and we start making out. We get to her room and its on, heavy make out, clothes start coming off, my cock is in her hand.

Beautiful, tight, young body. Half Filipino, half white.

I start to take her pants off. There is a knock at the door. Her fat roommate. Fuck!!!

I invite her to my house for dinner. We eat a little, I try to bang, she won't let me. The alcohol is wearing off. She ask me to take her home. I take her number, I text her a few days later, she never gets back to me.

Fuuuccccckkkkk!!!

This is the closest I've come to pulling a girl from her campus and getting a same day lay.

This is how it is with these 18 year olds, easy come, easy go!

Messages In This Thread