rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

nymag.com - I gained so much weight I didn't recognize myself

nymag.com - I gained so much weight I didn't recognize myself

My favorite part

Quote:Quote:

But eventually I was like, Screw it, I’m just going to go out there. I got a haircut and joined OKCupid. In a way, I think being overweight helped weed out a lot of shallow men. I received fewer responses, but they were of a higher caliber. I started going on four dates a week, and I met a great guy — a healthy, fit guy who might even weigh less than I do and who loves me and finds me sexy and didn’t bat an eye at the before-and-after diptych I made him look at.

I love their ever present hypocrisy. Fattie curses the world for not loving her for being fat, but held out for a fit guy.

I'd bet dollars to donuts that the guy she met is a skinny, effeminate hipster who's been brainwashed into not judging women at all in how they look. After all, he's above all that.

Scorpion

Quote:Quote:

At no point during the writing, editing or publishing of this essay did the author ever think, "Gee, maybe no one really gives a fuck about how I feel about my weight gain." The idea that no one cares is utterly incomprehensible to her. I mean, how could we not care, right? It's her weight gain! And she is obviously the center of the universe, so it's impossible not to care. That's literally what goes through every woman's head when she writes these kind of personal essays that serve absolutely zero purpose except to feed the author's need for validation and attention ("Yeah guys, I'm fat, but it's ok because I can still get gates and I'm dating a desirable man").

Only thing I can add to your brilliant post is that these feminists spend so much time cursing the world for being obsessed with female appearance, yet all they ever talk about is female appearance.

So yes, they contribute nothing. We can look at the past week as an example of this:

Man - Helps land a spacecraft on a comet

Feminists - Complain about his shirt, write articles about their feelings (while presumably eating donuts and not understanding why they are getting fatter)

Messages In This Thread