rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

Street approach from yesterday..

I was walking towards an intersection. I see a cutie standing on the corner. White girl, blond, 7, maybe 20 or 21. Just as I get to her she steps out into the crosswalk, against the red light. I also step into the street and quickly walk across the intersection. She notices me as I walk past her.

me: you almost got us killed
her: there weren't any cars coming
me: you better be careful, you're so skinny, these people can't see you
her: haha
me: are you a cowgirl? (she was wearing cowboy boots)
her: no i just like these boots
me: they are pretty cool

Blah, Blah, Blah. We chat about school. She is a music major. I love to talk music. We discuss a few bands and a few musical eras and genres. She stopped and gave me her attention. We connected a little bit over music.

me: lets get a drink sometime and continue are discussion about music
her: ok

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trader Joes approach about 20 minutes ago. I was leaving the store. I see a hot white girl walking in from the other entrance. Tight black yoga pants, tight top, banging body, early 20's. I turn around and walk right back in the store. I follow her to the produce section. She is looking at apples..

me: hey you look nice today
her: thanks
me: did you have yoga class?
her: no i just like the dress comfy
me: how do you keep you body looking so good?
her: ha just good genetics I guess
me: you from around here?
her: no san diego
me: oh you gonna be freezing up here
her: i know i already am
me: whay brings you to the bay
her: school
me: where?
her: sf city college
me: oh fuck, the coldest school in the bay
her: i know
me: are you single?
her: no

Fuuucckkk!!!

Lesson learned! I will never again ask a girl if she is single. It gives her a chance to shut down your approach with a simple one world answer - "no". I tried to ignore it and plough on but she wasn't giving me solid eye contact or asking me anything so I bailed.

I am trying to be more sexually direct, more apologetically sexual. I was motivated by this thread..

This mindset is blowing my mind

It's alot of fun being sexually direct and I must admit that I love it!!!

Messages In This Thread