rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Took a Weird L

Took a Weird L

Quote: (08-10-2015 12:16 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

I’ve even had women say to me when I’m making out with them on the first date, “I want to come to your place but I shouldn’t..”. I just say something like, “that’s fine…you can come over next time we meet. We don’t have to do anything, we’ll just hang out.” [Image: evil.gif]

I was just thinking about this and was about to post something similar and then saw the above quote. Looking back Travesty I think it was the fact that you had a friendly, rather short first date with almost no escalation that allowed you to get the second date bang so easily. There's guys online who blog and preach a strict two date model where the first date is short, friendly with light touching but no kissing or escalation. Then they invite the girl over to their place for the second date. It circumvents any of their first date ASD baggage.

You may be onto a new way of approaching your future first dates [Image: banana.gif]

Messages In This Thread