Roosh V Forum
Took a Weird L - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: Took a Weird L (/thread-49521.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Took a Weird L - Travesty - 08-03-2015

Approached a Chinese chick 7.5 on campus and day game number crunched. I am experimenting telling girls I just moved into town a few weeks ago to change things up. I feel like in recent day game approaches I use it in a beginning ramble before going direct and it seems to pique girls' interest in me.

I text her to hang out a few days after the #. She says yes, and asks if I want to go night swimming in the ocean.

Usually I plan everything, I thought if she's willing to hang out with me alone swimming in a bikini with me at night in the ocean it can't be a bad thing to turn down. So I don't say yes right away and build more comfort over text for the next few days.

I set up a phone call the day before the date and she is responsive to text, and even calls me when I text her I am free to talk now. We have a good short and sweet phone conversation, it turns out she lives a block away from me, and we agree I should drive us to the beach.

She comes over to my place next day at 7pm, an hour before sunset. She has an intertube with her when I meet her outside she comes in, and there is no real smoothe way to get a hug in so I just chill on the couch for a minute and she plops down next to me. She is really warm.

I ask her if she wants to smoke weed before hitting the beach, she says maybe after, but if its cool if I do. I say let's just go to the beach and hit the water. We get in my car and drive 5 minutes over. I talk about my travels that I started talking about on the phone call. I talked about going to New Zealand and how she always wanted to go there, and how I am going to Colombia and she has friends from there etc, mention my surfing and so on.

We get in the water and mess around. She has never sat on a surf board so I make her straddle mine and I grab her ass to get in the right balance and show her how to turn it around to catch a wave (there are no waves where we were). Then I ask her how much she thinks I could throw her, she's down I get my hands on her and throw her.

She speaks perfect English, but she is friendly warm, jumping from subject to subject like a lot of 20 year old chicks. There are some lulls in conversation as we float around, I try to keep things going. She asks my age, instead of guess I just say 25 because I think it is the earliest I can get away with. The answer doesn't seem to phase her.

I asks if she likes movies, she says she loves movies, I say we should go watch a movie. She says sure, we pack up I show her how to strap down a surfboard to a rack to get her involved as my helper. On the 5 minute car ride back to my place I tell her what movies I have and we are going through what we want to watch. She looks down and texts a couple times, but is still warm and friendly.

I park my car, she gets her intertube out my trunk and I turn to walk to my front door, she suddenly says:

"I think I'm gonna go, I need to pick some stuff up at my friend's place.... see you next time!"

She says this as she sidesteps and backpeddles away slowly from me with intertube in one hand, phone in the other smiling. No chance for a hug good bye, or any real explanation.

I am hit in the gut. I have never had a chick agree to do something as a next step (venue) in the date and get into a conversation about it, then immediately she bails.

I tried to hide any hint of emotion, it was clear there wasn't going to be a turn around by the way she was already moving and just said "Ok, see ya" with my best amused smirk possible.

Only points I can see are:

She picked what we did for the date, I didn't.

I didn't hug her hello, I haven't had this stop me before though banged lots of chicks where we didn't hug on first meet for any number of reasons.

I didn't escalate enough in the water, I didn't sexually tease her. I tried getting my hands on her on the surfboard moving her ass, then tossing her in the water. I guess I could have pushed more but we were sober and maybe 20 minutes into our first hang out when were in the water instead of being an hour or two of comfort built.

Any tips? I usually don't make posts like this unless something that has never happened to me happens, which is getting rare now and still shocking.

Took a Weird L - Roosh - 08-03-2015

How long did you go from the start of the date to suggesting the movie?

Took a Weird L - Tex - 08-03-2015

I'm sure a lot of the more experienced guys on the forum could offer better advice, but as an outsider looking in I'd say she's just the kind of girl that likes to be chased. Some chicks like to build tension by teasing a bit, and it sort of seems by the way you explained it that she knew she was pulling back from sure sex. Just up and leaving after being receptive like that and smiling while she did it--I think she wants the dick she's just pulling back to tease you. Some girls are just like that, as I'm sure you know, but sometimes it's hard to see as clear when you're fresh in the situation.

I don't think you made any mistakes, and I think she was into you. Girls that young in these days can't fake warmth and bubbliness like that with a guy that irritates or bores her. You did enough in my opinion, and you did it as right as you possibly could. None of the points you mentioned worked against you in this case based on how you described it. My advice would be to just give chase a bit without coming off-balance and breaking frame.

As other guys chime in you'll probably get better advice, but I think it's very safe to say you didn't fuck up.

Quote: (08-03-2015 11:23 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

How long did you go from the start of the date to suggesting the movie?

1 hour, because we were in cold water at sunset and I needed to go somewhere with her. I got her inside my place at the beginning of the date for a few minutes of chilling on the couch to get her comfortable for coming back later.

I didn't want to bring liquor to the beach because I had to drive and thought getting back to my place before escalating was the best bet.

Quote: (08-03-2015 11:24 PM)Tex Wrote:  

Wow, I never dreamed I would get a response saying she is being a tease and wants the dick still.

I do have to keep in mind it is a Chinese girl straight from Beijing has been here 2 years.

One other fact is, the only real slut tell she has is a small tattoo on her right calf, and that she seems to have a decent amount of male friends, but it seems like every college chick at a major university has tons of friends of both sexes. I did when I was in college.

Quote:Quote:

Wow, I never dreamed I would get a response saying she is being a tease and wants the dick still.

My mind went there first because my friend added a girl to his rotation who acted almost exactly like that. They would go hang out, and they would be getting more intimate and she would be having a good time and then as they'd go do something she'd bail, and after a couple meetings she let him smash. Later she admitted it was to "give him blueballs" and make him "more appreciative" of what she had to offer. Your situation and his have a lot of parallels.

And yeah if anything girls in colleges now have more friends than they ever did in years before. How Americanized is she?

More about my friend's situation, she would always actively escalate the date so she could bail on a high-note. She would either act excited about or suggest they go back to his place or go to a party or something like that. One time they got to the party and she went home five minutes after they got there, and when they'd go back to her place she'd start studying and kick him out.

The second time she tried the studying thing he pushed her laptop closed and went for it and got the bang. I think if she goes with you again and she suddenly pulls the cord when you're about to do something that could get you a bang, you know what she's doing. She's 20, she let you grab her ass, she was at your place for a little bit and spent a while with you, and she acted warmly with you. I think she wants it.

Quote: (08-03-2015 11:35 PM)Tex Wrote:  

How Americanized is she?

Foreign woman traits:

She used to love to cook alot, she has long hair, very thin, does make up well, she is smiley and very feminine. No arguments, always trying to help me load the car, with the surfboard. Followed my lead. No resistance to being touched. Was responsive to texts and my phone call. Showed up on time.

Is a Math/Econ major, likes math more. My day gig is a programmer, we got into talks about programming and Math and how she loves programming.

Americanized:

Small calf tattoo. Quit cooking because she said the food and meat here sucks and is now vegan. Wants to live in America after school most likely in L.A.. Checked her phone a few different times. Noticeable, not as bad as the average American girl.

I say she is 30% Americanized. 3 more years and it will be 75% especially if she moves to L.A. and her male attention literally triples from high value men.

Quote: (08-03-2015 11:43 PM)Tex Wrote:  

The second time she tried the studying thing he pushed her laptop closed and went for it and got the bang.

Now that is some advanced closing, just putting his foot down. Good stuff.

If I see this chick again and she leans towards a quick bail repeat, I will go for a makeout and an ass grab before she gets away.

If you do I'd bet there's probably a 90% you're going to get the bang. I think you've already got her interest, plus she's got a lot of foreign qualities based on your description. It sounds like this girl knew if she stayed with you she was taking some dick and didn't want to put out right away, but wanted to be abrupt enough to mess with you and make you want it.

Let us know how it goes.

Took a Weird L - Travesty - 08-04-2015

^ Thanks for the input it definitely expanded my mind to more possibilities, and what I consider a more advanced game technique for an American player (because we NEVER run into it) - which is how to deal with what may be a genuine positive tease.

Teases in America almost universally end up as power ploys and attention whoring with no real intention behind it.

Took a Weird L - PapayaTapper - 08-04-2015

Sounds to me like she got a case of her inner little girl telling her

"If I go in there I'm going to get fucked and I was not expecting that today"

[Image: scary-salon-woman.jpg]

If she's young and not slutty then there was just enough enough comfort built up...my 2 cents

Edit: Ive not had a tease since high school but that would suggest some overt display of attraction right? This could be the case but doesn't like it to me from what you've described.

It could've something as simple as "I'm on my period" or "I didn't shave my little hooha becasue I wasn't expecting to get plowed today" Who knows?...we are dealing with an estrogen-ly challenged human after all. That's another penny's worth

Quote: (08-04-2015 12:12 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

If she's young and not slutty then there was just enough enough comfort built up...my 2 cents

I did have the option of saying hey let's get a smoothie, food, or drink at a bar when getting out of the water.

My roll of the dice going straight back to the apartment was that she met me at my apartment and had been inside it at the beginning of the date seeming very comfortable. She said she loves movies, so I took the shot.

If she never saw the inside of my apartment I would have been more conservative and mentioned going somewhere else.

There are three things in game I have never regretted doing - making an approach, trying to escalate to a makeout on a date, and suggesting we go back to my place (worst that happens is she says it is too early for that in a joking way and shit tests).

Took a Weird L - LINUX - 08-04-2015

Anytime an college-aged Asian girl goes from hot to cold / talkative to silent, I just assume their adderall wore off.

When are you planning on this doing this Colombia thing?

Quote: (08-04-2015 12:20 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

When are you planning on this doing this Colombia thing?

Early November through early December.

First 3 weeks in Medellin, last 10 days in Bogota.

I know you are more of a Cali guy. Maybe I will try it out next trip if I am a good fit for Colombia.

I am taking my Mexican-American friend with me that speaks fluent Spanish, is game-aware, forum reader, but still a beginner in the trenches. It should be an interesting mix haha. My Spanish is Pimsleur 3 level. So I am beginner-intermediate. We're going to keep the trip pretty low risk as it is both of our first SA experience.

Quote: (08-04-2015 12:18 AM)Travesty Wrote:  

Quote: (08-04-2015 12:12 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

I did have the option of saying hey let's get a smoothie, food, or drink at a bar when getting out of the water.

My roll of the dice going straight back to the apartment was that she met me at my apartment and had been inside it at the beginning of the date seeming very comfortable. She said she loves movies, so I took the shot.

If she never saw the inside of my apartment I would have been more conservative and mentioned going somewhere else.

There are three things in game I have never regretted doing - making an approach, trying to escalate to a makeout on a date, and suggesting we go back to my place (worst that happens is she says it is too early for that in a joking way and shit tests).

Maybe re offering to smoke after getting out pf the water might have got her in the door? I'm not a huge smoker but I keep a stash on hand for solely for this reason.

Quote: (08-04-2015 12:39 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Maybe re offering to smoke after getting out pf the water might have got her in the door? I'm not a huge smoker but I keep a stash on hand for solely for this reason.

I offered her weed before we left to the beach, I think she knew I'd offer weed or alcohol once we were watching the movie.

Took a Weird L - BlurredSevens - 08-04-2015

A 20 year old went from hot to cold in an instant? Color me surprised.

Either she didn't really like you, so she bailed, or she liked you a lot and freaked out not knowing how to handle the situation. Young girls are like that.

I'm wondering why you're lying to girls about your age, and how long you've lived in your city, though. I've read lots of your posts, and you have tight game. You could tell girls you're 75 and live in a dumpster and they wouldn't give a shit. So why put on an act?

Quote: (08-04-2015 12:44 AM)Travesty Wrote:  

I offered her weed before we left to the beach, I think she knew I'd offer weed or alcohol once we were watching the movie.

Yeah but you said she was maybe 30% Americanized. I admittedly don't have a lot of experience with Asians (Latinas and of all things...Scandinavians are more in my wheelhouse) but perhaps she wasn't necessarily expecting the offer like an American chick would. Just a thought

Quote: (08-04-2015 12:51 AM)BlurredSevens Wrote:  

A 20 year old went from hot to cold in an instant? Color me surprised.

Either she didn't really like you, so she bailed, or she liked you a lot and freaked out not knowing how to handle the situation. Young girls are like that.

I'm wondering why you're lying to girls about your age, and how long you've lived in your city, though. I've read lots of your posts, and you have tight game. You could tell girls you're 75 and live in a dumpster and they wouldn't give a shit. So why put on an act?

I've been in my city area for a couple years, recently just moved to a different neighborhood right next to a campus to try it out for a year. So I am new to the neighborhood. I will be the first to admit I do some light Dirty Macking with these young college girls with my age, what my job entails, my plans for grad school and so on... with any post college chick I feel no need to do this. I do it because it has worked for me.

I do most of my approaches in the day time at college campuses. These girls are vast majority 18-21 and live in a little third tier city college bubble. I have experimented telling the truth it often doesn't end up well and the mood dies.

In fact I have lied to girls that bring up my age as a shit test before I get the number, I have lied and said 24 or 25 and they say straight up that is too old and they only date guys their own age.

If a girl is 22 then it is always fine. If she is less than 21 though, it seems to matter quite a lot to I'd say roughly 2/3 of the girls in my experience. I just play the odds.

Even when this girl asked and I said 25 I could tell her doing the mental math for a half second to see if that is considered ok.

I just go with what my gut tells me. Maybe my inner game isn't good enough yet. Gio himself recently exclaimed he no longer looks like he could be in his late 20s and he has noticed day gaming young college chicks on campus has gotten noticeable harder even though his game is better.

I know it is probably best for inner game to be honest at the same time I see so many guys in the 40+ thread shaving years off their age. I think in the back of my mind I am just getting in practice at what I seemingly would have to do anyways in the future. Time will tell.

Took a Weird L - Lizard King - 08-04-2015

You mentioned she was texting before she decided to leave. Is it possible that had something to do with her decision?

Took a Weird L - Blackwell - 08-04-2015

Why is this in the newbie forum?

I know I've learned a lot from your posts Travesty. Don't be selling yourself short. You are no newbie to this. I know you are still learning but we all are from the top to the bottom it doesn't stop.

Anyway, I wouldn't sweat this AT ALL. It doesn't sound like you did anything majorly wrong.

As previous posters mentioned it could be a feminine hygiene issue or it could just be a freak out due to age. Who knows? You will drive yourself insane trying to figure it out.

Just reinitiate as you usually would and take another swing at it. You got this.

^ I think of the Game forum being for bigger issues, innovations etc... I think little individual cases aren't really needed there.

Took a Weird L - Blackwell - 08-04-2015

Quote: (08-04-2015 09:50 AM)Travesty Wrote:  

^ I think of the Game forum being for bigger issues, innovations etc... I think little individual cases aren't really needed there.

Fair enough. I get you.

Took a Weird L - OregonToSoCal - 08-04-2015

Add me to the group that says you didn't do anything wrong. I think your answer lies in whatever she saw or was texting on her phone when you were driving back to your place. She was probably nervous about being alone with you in private and she took whatever "lifeline" was offered to her on her phone.

You've always been supportive of my questions on here no matter how basic and at the same time have never coddled me or blew smoke up my ass. So, I'll give you a little Travesty advice back as if I posed this question to you: You did nothing wrong. Stop doubting yourself, put this girl on the back burner and keep working others. Hit her up in a few days and play it from there.