rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Took a Weird L

Took a Weird L

Quote: (08-04-2015 02:40 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I don't see a lot of game. I see some obvious red flags.

I see a few physical moves, a little bit of compliance. but I don't read much in terms of verbal game.

I see offers being made, but there is not much leading the horse to water.

I see a date that went exactly like she thought it would.

WIA

I agree it could have been this, again English is her second language though she spoke very good English there were definite times I had to explain things like what snorkeling means and her accent was heavy enough once or twice I had to ask her to say it again. Didn't seem like a big deal though.

Like with most girls that young the conversation were all short bursts all over the place and jokes constantly switching topics.

We bantered about a million little things like surfing, paddleboarding, snorkeling, motorcycles, China, New Zealand, NYC, food, card games, movies, painting, musical instruments.

I will saying after plowing through that many subjects to keep the energy going when we were going back to the car to go back to my place I was looking forward to relaxing on the couch with her to have a drink or smoke and have some background movie on. I did try mixing in some pull back just looking around (there was beautiful scenery at sunset - islands on one side, a pier on another, a bluff on another, and mountains on the other) so I wasn't expending too much carrying the conversation.

"I see a date that went exactly like she thought it would"

That is the interesting line, what kind of moves would you recommend to stand out from what she thought was going to go down?

This is where I question about being more assertive with some physical compliments and touching faster like LINUX has shown to work in Colombia. Again though that was my first time of being in a cold ocean within 20 minutes of a first date. I had fun on the date though, there was some pressure I felt to keep the energy going even with an ocean at my disposal.

My instincts in the car with our bantering on the way back about movies said... ok we're round 2 going into my place time to ramp it up - then the plug got pulled.

My gut is definitely telling me I had what felt like a lay up that I fucked up otherwise I wouldn't have posted this. It seems like this is a date I can learn a lot from.

This date felt like I was going into the game as a clearly favored winner and got blown out at the end.

One thing that sticks out that I usually do but did not really do any of because of the moving to and from the beach and in the water was I didn't tease her. I don't remember teasing her once. I think everything was comfort and banter. Thought I had time on my side.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread