rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stripper advice (LONG)

Stripper advice (LONG)

Reminds me of an encounter i had a few years back.

I was in the process of applying to graduate school and had an interview out in LA. My boy let me crash with him and his family so I promised to take him to a strip club and get him a dance to show my gratitude(His advice). I was dead ass tired and not in the mood, but kept my word and we went anyway. My friend goes crazy and takes some stripper in the back, I sit there watching the dancers on stage. This one HB 7 comes over and says would you like a dance. I say no and she then puts her finger on my dick and says if you want to do something else we can in the back for $200. I look at her and remove her hand and say no thanks. Another comes over and offers me a dance asking how big is her ass, I tell her not that big and she says i'm making her wet, I say it looks dry to me. She walks off.

On comes the next one, this time a 7.5. She walks over to me and says hey daddy, how are you? I grab her hand and say the following: "I'm not your daddy, i'm not making you wet, I don't have money and I don't want a dance." She fucking loved it, instantly starts laughing and drops the act. We talk for like 20 mins, I tell her where i'm from etc. She goes off to do her thing. Dancing on "ballers" looking over at me while I stick my tongue out and give her the thumbs down. She is eating it up. My friend is on his T-Pain shit so I go outside for a breather. To my surprise the 7.5 is outside with two other strippers on their smoking weed brake. They come over to me and offer some, i decline and we then talk for about 30 mins. I'm making them laugh, telling them they should buy my boy and I drinks etc.

The girls are surprisingly chill and the 7.5 tells me to take her email address. I call her out for being too pussy to ask me for my number and her friends laugh. We talk more about healthcare, government and other bull shit. Long story short, her friends are pot heads and want to hang out with my friend and I after their shift ends at 4 A.M. I tried tried hard to stay but had a flight to catch around 6 A.M and missing a flight for pussy wasn't my deal. We text for a few days then i pulled a new teamer and that ended.

For all this I say, if you ever think of pulling a stripper in the strip club, giving her money will ALMOST ALWAYS put you into the SIMP category. I trolled these girls hard, was an asshole and they were so intrigued by a guy who wasn't mesmerized by the pussy. My friend till this day asks me how I pulled it off.

-CD

Messages In This Thread