rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stripper advice (LONG)

Stripper advice (LONG)

Quote: (05-07-2015 10:24 PM)Remington Wrote:  

Quote: (05-07-2015 09:33 PM)Robert Plant Wrote:  

I met a stripper on okcupid a couple of months ago. She showed strong IOIs on our first date and after that it was a somewhat frustrating month before we hung out again. When we hung out, it was very easy to get her into bed but I did not particularly love the sex. First of all, she was kissing adverse and I LOVE kissing. It felt passionless even though she was screaming all kinds of dirty shit, we liked each other and were attracted to each other. It was like she could not put any real emotion into sex (kind of sad). Afterwards she did fall asleep in my arms which was nice and she told me she really liked me. In spite of the disconnected sex, I kind of like her (she's fun to talk to). Before she left, she said she wanted to hang out soon and she was basically mine. Its been 3 weeks since we slept together and I still haven't seen her. I think this is due to her extremely high level of emotional detachment.

I contrast the stipper to the other women in my rotation and she falls short in every way except for three...
-Her body is amazing
-She claims she is up for anything sexually
-She has a wild/crazy factor which intrigues me.

The other night I was with a new woman who told me she has only had 3 boyfriends. In stark contrast to the stipper, she was tender, connected and warm. She didn't scream nasty things, but every kiss and every touch was full of wonderful, connected, sensual energy. After I spanked her she said, "no one has ever done that to me before".

I asked, "did you like it?"

She replied. "Yes."

In short, strippers are fun for the novelty value and stories but as others have alluded to in this thread, they are damaged goods.

Of course the stripper was showing IOIs. She. Is. A. Stripper. Those girls are master manipulators in gaining singles. It doesn't matter if you sleep with her, she is after you in the longer run (1-4 weeks). You have a very big case of oneitis. Why don't you think she had emotion during sex...its because she is souless. Once she realized you were not going to pay her for her actions, she dropped you because there are plenty of simps who she can substitute.

I have had plenty of girls who have told me they could count the number of guys they have slept with on one hand. They are all full of shit.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

I'm confused as to why you're saying I have oneitis and to wake up? Perhaps you did not read my whole post? I have a few women in my rotation and specifically said in my post the stripper falls short of the others.

Messages In This Thread