rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stripper advice (LONG)

Stripper advice (LONG)

Quote: (05-02-2015 03:41 AM)Merenguero Wrote:  

The only city where I have seen many strippers at the same club for literally years is Miami. In any other city or country, good luck ever seeing them again if it's been several months or a year.

Merenguero and I have talked publicly and privately about the Miami strip club scene, which is one of the best, maybe only second to Houston, in the country -- every Miami club, with the exception of maybe one or two, allows the dancers to perform extras on customers.

I don't have a problem with the scene itself, I have a problem with the simps who inhabit it.

I don't believe a word the OP says because he talks like every other simp who goes into the strip club with a few dollars.

Simps crave female attention, and they leverage their money to get it. They lie to themselves about connections they feel they made in the course of interacting with strippers, they even lie to themselves that the strippers may have found them sexually attractive, when at the end of the day, the strippers only care about the money and they'll say and do damn near anything to get it.

They will give guys their Google Voice numbers often after they've sucked enough money out of them at the club and if they're down to do extras with the guy out the club. Most will text guys when they are working to let them know how bored they are or whatever so that the guys will show up and trick some more money off on them.

Some are good salespeople in that they know how to build rapport with customers, because that's needed to make bigger dollars with most customers. There's a minority of customers who came through the door in thin pants, ready to get their dicks served. Most customers are not like that. Most would prefer to have a drink, talk, etc. before going to the champagne room or whatever.

You can't mistake a chick running game to get paid for liking you.

That is one reason why most guys shouldn't try to pick up girls while they're working, because they mistake the girl being nice and helpful -- even though that's what she's getting paid to do -- for her being attracted to them.

At the end of the day, the strip club is a business, one that is designed to drain as much money out of your wallet is possible. If you have an end game, that's one thing, whatever, I know guys who will roll up to the club with a stack knowing that they want to have a threesome with the club's two baddest dancers. I have rolled with females who like girls too and like the scene, and I'll roll with them and they'll pay for everything, whatever.

But I won't be hustled out of my money.

I think it's funny seeing simps, who have no balls with regular chicks, act like Big Willie as soon as they have a wad of cash in their hands.

This newb is one of their ilk, and I am 1000% anti-simp.

Messages In This Thread