rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stripper advice (LONG)

Stripper advice (LONG)

Quote: (05-02-2015 01:12 AM)Mibdmth Wrote:  

I admit I am new to the whole pua thing. That being said I have a steady gf who is hot and puts out for me and only me at the drop of a hat so I am not that thirsty. I also hold good frame with her and she basically is like a wife from the 50's as far as cooking and cleaning and doing as her man says so I don't think I am being painted fairly on this thread cause you guys don't know me and that's the bottom line. I do work out at the gym but I will admit it's only been for the last 6 months or so and yes I could still loose some weight but I have still banged women that are 8's plus but not in the last couple of years which is why I read the RVF daily to get a edge that might help me bag the younger chick's not just the easy ones. I rarely get to get out of dodge though but when I do I plan on getting some strange or give her hell trying and maybe it's just the salesman in me but I am going to try to make the most out of all the leads that I have and see which one bites. After hearing all the Mibdmth bashing though I say it has lit a fire under my ass to show you guys that you are wrong. If not the stripper I still have a date lined up for Sunday evening and I am going to jump in for the big win!

[Image: BS4.jpg]

Messages In This Thread